modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid=15
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

have

>Rowdy Aussie not wearing a shirt
>Ninja girl wearing concealing clothing
Must be censorship.

lmao what a double standard

A HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS

MMMMUUUUUUSSSSSSLLLIIIIIIIIIMMMMM KKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTt

new kano is hot (no homo)

its THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR

Yeah because mk is all about realism and believably

uh yikes!

Attached: 1551649843404.png (1700x730, 209K)

Reminder cringeoid cuckoldfags were okay with big boobs in MK until SJW Boon told them they couldn't and now are trying to pretend they're better than that by loving cringe ultraviolence

Attached: 9rl2.jpg (465x391, 28K)

it's all so tiresome

>theme by nasheed

Attached: 1259504617017.jpg (362x437, 21K)

>normalfags infiltrate vidya and make it all about realism
>sjws infiltrate vidya and make it all about social justice
NO MORE BROS
NO FUCKING MORE

Attached: 1476368354273.jpg (200x223, 17K)

>the same fake tiddies shape
it sucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=QY7nEzPcypU

Why don't you people preorder a REAL fighting game? Fast paced fun action, skillful gameplay mechanics(this aint jump force kids!), and actual attractive female characters.

Attached: satsuki_new_pose1.jpg (3000x2000, 1.9M)

ed boon converted to islam, but the watered down "nice" american islam that claims the religion is nice to people and doesn't have violent tendencies or sexism of any kind

Because I'm not a virgin.

a g'day mate

Who the fuck is Kano's VA? I fucking love him

/thread

You are one if you'd rather play a game made for Muslims instead of normal men that are allowed to see tits.

I bet he's jewish

>You are one
I'm not. I'm even having sex right now.
>you'd rather play a game made for Muslims
Except I don't. The new MK looks like shit. The series has slowly been losing its charm after 9, I think it was. Just look at it now
>MUH REALISM
>NO SEXY WOMEN, MALE GAZE BAD
>WE STILL CAN'T MODEL FACES

double yikes!

Attached: moralkombat.png (540x286, 78K)

>I'm not. I'm even having sex right now.

Your dad doesn't count bro

I'm surpsied they still let you perform fatalities on the female characters. I mean that's literally IRL rape.

>more mature and respectful
>you're not going to wear a bikini to a fight
I really hate these people

Attached: 1550943719589.png (292x656, 254K)

My dad says you're wrong.

Ya know, I figured all you incels would like this game because you live out your violent fantasies of dismembering women who don't sexually gratify you.

Not when they're wearing clothes.

Remember when games could have attractive female characters and not one person gave a shit because it's just that, a fucking video game? I miss those days.

Attached: hidrco_cosplay02.jpg (800x1200, 346K)

Why the fuck are you preaching indecency in a Mortal Kombat game?
Testicles literally get punched so hard they blow up in this franchise.

youtube.com/watch?v=tK9Xb5rZmJc

Kung Lao is so fucking sick now

Screeching feminists have always been around, it's just that now social media makes it seem like there's more of them than they are. So corporations think virtue signaling will get them money.

>kotal kahn
>baraka
you cant be this hypocritical

Attached: moonfacewoman.png (364x367, 56K)

They are an untapped market with no foreseeable downsides to a wider audience.

Damn right, got a problem with buff shirtless men OP?

>with no foreseeable downsides
Normalfags are starting to wake up though, see BFV

>its okay that we disappoint the fans of the series because we need to be more progressive
Why do all modern companies do this? Is it the millennials and zoomers entering the ranks?
>men being shirtless and ripped is okay but women in minimum clothing is immature and disrespectful
>even though minimal clothing is the OP ft. Imal way to fight h2h were gonna wrap the women up in tons of ornate gear with plenty of dangly fabric and ornaments to trip on or have get in the way, oh also they're still in high heels lol but muh realism!
Wew

basically this.

although nothing assures them actually getting more money, didnt lawbreakers do this and they basically plummeted?

except they don't buy games.

You had to fuck it up.

As opposed to what?
BFV was just that strange phenomenon that went on the nose too hard.
What can you tell the shareholders and execs anyways, that we have to stop with the female shit? Wow, way to paint me to be THAT guy.
I don't want to have costed my career over some petty cause the internet has been shouting.
It's a good thing and sooner or later everything will adjust anyways.

As long as they don't antagonize the fans, they'll probably alright, unfortunately.
Up. Down. Side to side. I fuck all ways, my bro.

Because Kill La Kill unironically sucked.

LWA is the only good thing Trigger has made, triggernigger

>OP ft. Imal
Optimal* I dont even know what the fuck happened there.

>BFV is just an exeption
Like another user said, lawbreakers failed too and they were pushing sjw shit vocally.
>in OUR future we have unisex bathrooms! #transrights

>What can you tell the shareholders and execs anyways, that we have to stop with the female shit?
How about stop with the identity politics shit that no one but people who aren't going to buy your game want? How about, stop listing to the screeching self important twitter activists and instead pander to people who play your games.

>realism in games bad
play more games you yapping weeb nigger

Attached: 20085-swat-3-tactical-game-of-the-year-edition-windows-front-cover.jpg (555x681, 65K)

Attached: SNAP.jpg (1019x746, 146K)

It's the liberal college kids getting jobs after campus indoctrination and guilt tripping everyone else on staff.

And what's "realistic" about these designs?

Attached: IMG_20190327_194228.jpg (1920x1080, 581K)

How does 3 compare to 4? It's the only one I've played.

Where does realism belong in a game about fighting ninjas with super powers, you faggot? Where's the realism in 4 armed ogres?

This is going to be as much of a fighting game as that shitty MHA one, quit shilling it

Reminder cri-ng.eoid cu-ck.oldfags were okay with big boobs in MK until Boon told them they couldn't and now are trying to pretend they're better than that by loving cringe ultraviolence

Attached: 4sol5Dw.jpg (465x391, 65K)

ask the soisucker who works at NRS

honeslty im mostly more surprised by the big ammounts of straight dudes not noticing they are being buttfucked lol

sure, maybe not put every single female in the outfits but outright denying female fanservice when guys are free to show off their bulging muscles etc is kinda hypocrite

its also kinda shitty how some people completely disown previous costumes from other games when some of them were actually good (sonyas alt from mkda, limeis mains costume in mkda, etc)

that being said i dont plan on buying this shit reptile and smoke are STILL not in and while jade is nice and all still not enough.
let alone takeda and kung jin were also booted out

why are you acting as if realism and fantasy can't co-exist together you mouth breathing retard?
you can have a mage goblin den underneath a normal medieval village
how you handle the origin of how goblins appeared there in the first place is the only thing that matters in terms of narrative

oh also tanya and mileena are also not in.

barely a reason to buy it lul

if they ever add tanya again they better not fuck up her face. hers was one of the few that were actually nice, and not shaped like a moon. it would be cool to see her with her mkd costume with the long hair too, as an alt. the long haircut always reminded me of lili from tekken

>Stop trying to do something that's seen as progressive in the lens of a social market.
>He think people can just say no into doing something good.
You can't just say stop and not come up with solutions when your foot is on the door.
That's not going to cut it.

Hope we get outfits from their previous games plus other alternate outfits.

>LWA is the only good thing Trigger has made
Maybe if you mean OVA. The TV version has the exact same problems KLK had.

SAY HELLOOOOO TO FRIENDS YOU KNOW
AND EVERYONE YOU MEET

>why are you acting as if realism and fantasy can't co-exist together you mouth breathing retard?
Because.. they can't? They are complete opposites. Fantasy is contained and doesn't meet anything in reality? Do you even understand english?
Actually don't @ me I don't even want to know.

Didn't you guys already get one character or two altered from your politics bitching? am sure if you keep going you can get the game delayed a few months to put everyone in bikini's and have G cup breasts.

Why don't we have any female characters pissing in all of their intros?

what the fuck is this post

i find much more worrying the fact that actual women in the music industry are wearing little to nothing and selling only sex in their videos than fucking non real women having fan servicy costumes.

its literally not real.its a videogame. yet people play off the stuff like what i mentioned above or insta shit as something normal, despite THAT actually being real unlike videogames

You are mistaken.
>shirtless man only good if in good form
>otherwise fuck off fat tits man or chicken breast
We have wamen with priorities now. God I miss the Victorian time...women were thic and knew when to speak.

The men are admirable making you want to play them while the women are just plain and average looking. Hope they're happy.

>just plain and average looking
even that is to much for you fatboy

Good, the more straight men get converted into fags by looking at muscular hairy manly males while being blueballed at bhurka clad females the better

Looks like a somali

a ninja girl would be highly sexualize because thats how they assassinated targets

Since jax exists why is geras there? Jax does literally everything he does but way better.

That's because male and female sexuality are different

God incels are so pathetic.
But then again. They wouldn't be incels if they weren't pathetic

The girl? Eh maybe, Djiboutian, or Ethiopian. She definitely some horn mutt

Attached: 1524984014816.jpg (272x272, 16K)

Why do leftists often display such absurd levels of cognitive dissonance?
How can these retards hold their moral highground through muh mature, realistic designs when they are literally making an extremely gory, comical fighting game?

>paying money to have someone promote feminism in your game
hope you guys dont do this

Attached: 1547323403295.png (1129x668, 1.78M)

>you're not going to wear a bikini to a fight
Nobody fucking told these assholes? That's EXACTLY what women wear to fights.

Attached: 15-Best-Womens-MMA-Fights-of-2017.jpg (2560x1340, 521K)

its not cognitive dissonance, they are taught to hijack language. look at what they did to the word gender for example. its intentional, thats why they intimidate and extort people who mention its illogical.

>Better costumes are bad because no tittieeees
Incel

Jax and Geras don't play the same. If you're asking this because they're black it's like saying Cyrax plays the same as Darrius

Damn Kano looks like that?

I want daddy Kano to Fuck my tight boy pussy hard and cum inside me

MK was made on and based on gore and always sold on it. The same cannot be said for titties.

Didn't Yea Forums try changing words like thw meaning of cuck is now just another word for sjw or non-Republican?

Ninja girls didn't exist.

Yes, as well as a plethora of other words. It's like horseshoe theory is real or something.

user plz
the girls were also sexualized back then.

The game did not sell based on titties.

tell me which organizations, media conglomerates, and institutions does Yea Forums control?
liberal pretending to be a centrist

>tell me which organizations, media conglomerates, and institutions does Yea Forums control?
If by Yea Forums we mean conservatives then most of them.

Based fuckboi.

Apparently we have enough pull to win the election so I say the electoral college.

so youre saying Yea Forums is conservative? then why are you allowed to be here pushing gender fluid homo faggotry?

Hobby Lobby is extremely conservative so that

>then why are you allowed to be here pushing gender fluid homo faggotry?
A place being conservative or liberal doesn't mean the other side is banned. There are liberals in deep red counties, retard.

>so youre saying Yea Forums is conservative
That's what anons constantly say also to answer your question I have zero I idea what you're talking about

how come im banned from saying trannies are men and blacks are criminals in all the spaces leftists control then?

Sinclair Media, FOX Media.

> remember guys, I'm a fucking idiot who keeps missing the point

There, I fixed it for you

I see many people say this on facebook and jewtube freely

whats the point my brainwashed white knight friend?

>A fighting game without scantily clad women
lmao this shit is gonna be doa

Chik-Fil-A and Bass-Pro Shops

youre lying, they get banned, posts deleted, demonetized, etc. even for much less than that.

Anons litterally said the same shit about MKX. Also DOA sells less than the shitty Anime fighters

No point continuing a discussion with someone suffering from delusion.

Also, fun fact: Libbies think facebook, youtube and twitter are in the bag for conservatives to push their agenda.

>This is from the same dev studio that did that vidoc once where they said the topless Mileena render from Deception was a favorite wallpaper at the office
What happened? No memes, no shitposting, fucking explain it to me. How do these people get so turned around?

Attached: 30273689652.png (1600x1435, 1.43M)

I can goto a facebook post right now and show how they aren't. Even Youtube videoes like Coontown are still up

>Also, fun fact: Libbies think facebook, youtube and twitter are in the bag for conservatives to push their agenda.
speaking of people suffering from delusion

New workers, happens all the time just keep the Twitter shit up. Worked for Skarlets hair.
Are you really telling me you don't think those faggots complain about this kind of shit

they got infected

leftists screaming for ultra censorship instead of just super duper censorship doesnt mean they believe theyre in the bag for conservatives. leftists always want more censorship and control, thats literally what every communist regime on the planet was about

double standards???
nah I am not a feminist

Dude, a former president just got a racial hoaxer off the hook. MK11 is nothing in comparison.

>WWAAAAHH WHY IS SHE COVERED HEAD TO TOE
Hmm, I wonder what shit you see when you search up "ninja clothes"? Oh, would you look at fucking that. Stop bitching you absolute little shitflinger. Admit it, you've never cared about the game. If you did, you'd know that the focus of this game was on fucking gory fatalities and not trying to sell on sex appeal.

Attached: file.png (424x323, 142K)

you ever seen the rain

a cow

Seething

And you wouldn't go to a fight shirtless like Kano or Lu Kang its almost as MK is not realistic and is just fun silly game

Kano looks hot and sexy

How did face technology get worse over the years?

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.jpg (800x800, 359K)

I don't get it, if you want to see boobs so much why don't you just get an actual woman to show you hers?

hot and sexy is not realistic. theyre going to have to remake him.

>type female ninja clothes
>get this
uh oh

Attached: 1729741_grande_2x.jpg (300x450, 20K)

What a complete faggot you are

It didn't, people just got uglier because of all the shit in our food.

Fuckin :bigthink:

Attached: file.png (1200x630, 429K)

because hes a fucking little cringy yikes-inducing /pol/ incel lmfao

I pre-ordered this game to make you neckbearded MK9-tranny female character-loving niggers seethe to hell and back

>came to Yea Forums to find out what people think about the beta
>the only thread up is incels complaining they can't perve and play at the same time
Aren't half of you latent faggots anyway? Just play the male characters.

Sure you would, most athletes fight shirtless.
Closest equivalent would be the female fighters fighting in a sportsbra like this or some magical equivalent.

Attached: 1509039218688.webm (720x638, 1.66M)

Couldn't you find a better drawing than that?

>i pre-ordered an anita sarkeesian inspired game to make u seethe XD
yikes

you heard of the high elves?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

I don't want to look at ugly males or females. I come to vidya to escape reality. If I want to look at ugly people, I have a mirror.

Go against the grin and start you're own thread then man if you can't find what your looking for.

>I paid money to piss off people I don't know
Wow...sure gottem.

The game got popular because they wanted to push the bounders of what they could get away with in a game that means a lot SEX and Violence
it sold its self as a crazy stupid "Mature" game with ninjas robots and sexy over the top violent barbarian Men and Women

>I come to vidya to escape reality
And you're the reason vidya is shit. Come to vidya to play vidya, not to escape your shitty life. Go fix it instead of "escaping"

They gave literally everyone in this game more realistic clothing. The fuck are you guys on about?

>better

Attached: bitch ass.jpg (780x750, 36K)

shoo shoo discord tranny

Attached: 4.png (128x128, 17K)

Why can't they just make them look good? Wasn't a problem in the other games.

but they do look great in the game. Evey single one of them, even, dare I say it, Sonya Blade.

shoo shoo discord tranny

See I would love to see Cassie or Frost in a MMA alt-outfit cause its lore friendly. Both fought each other in a underground cage match.

>WHY AREN'T THEY CATERING TO MY TASTES REEEEE
Everyone looks fine to me and my mate who has played MK forever thinks they look good too. What the fuck is "good" even and who doesn't look good?

Oh yeah I forgot about Sonya Blade. Hiring Ronda Rousey was a blunder.

this is true.

better than the same flat chest and their entire body fully covered, while most of the men are un-natty levels of jacked and shirtless

>every

Don't just spout things you don't understand. A tranny would be supporting the ugly changes.

>All these disingenuous faggots

Yeah the females models are the best looking ones that NR ever made. Costume on the other hand look bland as fuck for the females.

So what is your problem? That you can't get jacked or that you can't perve? Or both?

another thing worth keeping in mind is that Sonya is actually kinda old

>go to article on the left
>without it cropped, you see him praising the nude mods for all characters including Claire
Why is Fake News LE BASED when you faggots do it?

why do resetgender trannies always come to mk11 threads anyway?

Attached: 1552532412096.jpg (900x1140, 178K)

Are you retarded? Ninjas never historically wore clothing like that, those black clothes were invented for kabuki theater ninja characters in plays.
In history, female ninjas would be very scantily clad and would assassinate men by seducing them and usually stabbing them while having sex.

>leftists screaming for ultra censorship instead of just super duper censorship doesnt mean they believe theyre in the bag for conservatives
They think Conservatives are censoring them user

Too retarded to figure out reality huh? You must be on some large amounts of female hormone drugs to be this fucking dumb.

They are designing the men to be attractive, and the women extremely hideous. This is the objective truth here. The lead character designer Brendan George is also a known homosexual. This is obviously the reason for this biased, objectively bad character design.

Kill yourself like all the other trannies.

Those are costumes that were made for stage performance that popular media lead people into thinking actual ninjas dressed like that. Real ninjas dressed as normal people because they were literally assassins. Female ninjas dressed as prostitutes to lure their targets.

have sex

Attached: boy is he laying it on thick.png (745x702, 466K)

Who is this?

God, I want her to dominate me

Avril Straub

I'm still mad that Ed Boon acted like the top of the tower reward in MK9 was a super big 'worth your time investment' thing and it's just a shitty Mileena costume. Fuck you, Ed.

Attached: AC8A9351-C588-4521-B60B-3005F5DA75BD.jpg (640x539, 44K)

Thanks, where can I find more?

Not him but
The problem is that in the past we have sexy women, men and over the top violence in every MK game fans enjoyed this.
Now they purposely made females less sexy some more than others Scarlet got hit hard with the man jaw but kept the males the exact same.
Plus they wont even let you have a choice anymore cuz there not bring back an sexy custom alts again on purpose despite people wanting them.
Customs change between games but they went out of there way to make sure there not as sexy as previous games while insulting anyone who liked them in the past

Attached: 1541827879147.jpg (863x773, 69K)

no, that's SF5

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

You first

I don't care about that desu. I'd rather the characters remain ageless. I don't want Jacqui Briggs, I want Jax.

You sound like a colossal faggot. Why would I care if the men are attractive or not? Who is ugly? Jade looks pretty fucking qt to me. Go suck a dick with the character designer you sad cunt

Google I guess.

is this overwatch? did they add a terrorist character?

Attached: 1528294692202.png (670x435, 482K)

Have you tried this thing called the internet?

Jax is in the game, in two versions: old and young

have you seen pics of /pol/ meetups? these fuggos arent getting laid

Street Fighter 5 newcomer. He's a literal flying Arab.

>Neglecting to mention he was revealed on 9/11

really? nice

What the fuck are they thinking? It's almost as if they are trying to attract male homo and feminist audience, first of which is only like a fraction of all the players and second of which doesn't play this sort of games in the first place.

RIP Mortal Kombat, future victim of go woke go broke.

Yeah it's always nice to have something good to look at but at the end of the day this shit is a complete non-issue. I have played MK casually since it came out on cabinet at my local soccer club back in the early 90s. Nobody gave a shit about what the characters were wearing. This is a game that had a large portion of the roster as palette swaps. If you want to see some titties then go play DoA. I think most fans are here for the gameplay which nobody seems to be discussing.

Yeah I know, I was just using it as an example. These aren't real people so we really shouldn't have to endure ageing of characters. It's not like anyone gives a fuck about the "story" in this game anyway.

Attached: 1395408433927.gif (261x282, 304K)

I'm glad we can finally stop pretending that Mortal Kombat was anything other than a shitty edgy western Street Fighter clone.

I do care, in fact. I liked the story of MKX, I watched the whole game as a 90's movie

>The biggest competitive player in your scene is a gay furry
>suddenly all the men are fighting shirtless

rly mak u think

>be against regressive censorship
>somehow /pol/

When did this meme get started?

ohhh boy, is that a Sanicfox reference?

Around the same time every opinion that didn't agree with leftist ideologies became "nazis"

I'm getting sick of this shit.

Attached: 1552306255294.png (1242x709, 754K)

And they believe that social media is helping to recruit alt right and nazis. They believe youtube intentionally skews the algorithm to put in videos that redpill people (Don't know if this one is true, though it's very odd if I search for something like the Bloodlines 2 trailer, the first shit that comes up is quarterpounder), they believe Jack from facebook is following 100+ alt right people (he is) and personally lobbied to stop the board from banning certain far right people (he did) and they believe facebook has assisted right wing governments and countries to spread propaganda (it has)

Congrats, you're forcing devs to alter the game and piss people off. This surely worked very well for the SJWs when they did it, retard.

It's one thing to not have the female characters in bathing suits, but this game's hard swing to largely covered-up women with proportions that won't trigger leftists will see it losing my money. I'm sure the game will still sell fine, but I don't want to support developers who are clearly playing to social agendas.

Their shit posting is producing results. Why would they stop? If they go harder, I legit could see them getting the game delayed a few months.

But I do care about the game in all its fun glory but when a piece of it is missing for stupid reasons I get annoyed. Imagine if they toned down the violence because they wanted to be mature or only let you do fatalities only on men because of "muh violence against women" I would be just a furious even if they kept the T&A and faces.

Attached: 1544542107842.jpg (852x436, 34K)

Nigger

Based fallacy, bro.

>but when a piece of it is missing for stupid reasons I get annoyed
Like incels getting a character's face or hair changed due to their bitching? Or is it not ok to be annoyed by that for some reason?

>imagine if they did things to alter the gameplay
>this is the same as changing the cosmetics
Sick argument fren

Haha okay

>Getting mad at a feature/aesthetic that was in previous games being removed for stupid reasons while also being insulted by they very people you supported for years.

Is somehow bad

>if you like seeing hot animated chicks youre an incel

Attached: 1551580710142.jpg (842x792, 81K)

>everyone is having a blast playing the beta
>Yea Forums kids and manchilds are still fighting because their peepee is still flacid

Attached: 1553309866844.jpg (700x504, 72K)

U SEEN MAH BEAR TIBURS

I don't mind the cover up or smaller tits but Jesus fucking Christ the faces are horrible.

>he gets insulted by game makers
Might be time to grow up. I can understand it being annoying that they removed it for arbitrary reasons but who fucking cares? The amount of tears is not equivalent to the change.

>everyone is having a blast playing the beta

who is everyone?

I'm in a party with a friend and we're both playing the beta while we talk shit about you guys having a tantrum

Because anyone that is against cultural marxism must automatically be a nazi!

I am not even kidding. That seems to be the lefts tactic every time. Anyone who disagrees with them on anything is automatically labeled with the appropriate label.
Want to defend freedom of speech? You are a bigot.
Want to defend presumption of innocence against female accusers? You are a misogynist.
Want your country to maintain it's sovereignty and borders? You are a racist nazi.
Want to keep "wokeness" or politics out of video games? You must be from /pol/.

>Some video game characters are wearing more clothing than I like so basically this is cultural marxism

Disgusting Naruto clone.

>censorship
Why does no one ITT understand this word, but insist on using it?

Cosmetics and visual design are part of the gameplay especially in fighting games everyone has there favorite alt costume and they like express themselves differently.

Would agree but they changed Mortal Kombat first people "bitched" to get her to look close to like she did in the past game. If she was always manly looking and people got mad you might have a point.
Its like the Milliena's lips thing all over again but on a stronger scale btw I preferred no lips as it fit her motif better

That's exactly what it is

>these characters don't appeal to my dick
>i'm oppressed
/pol/ babies are so easy to spot

I dont really care about Beta plays for a game its usually shit show and I dont pre order games

It has nothing to do with them being black. Its the fact that jax has better grabs, zoning, and a heat up mechanic. Geras has grabs with way less utility than jax, his zoning is mediocre, and his time mechanics are literally useless across all forms. Whatever niche geras was trying to fill, jax already has and even better. Its the same problem I have with cassie since she doesn't do enough as her own character or do well enough in johnnys or sonyas position. Just a mediocre version of both.

Robots are better

Attached: karate_punch.webm (853x480, 1.58M)

It's either the horrible trite copypaste stereotypical writing of the Japanese, or the hopelessly converted Frankfurt neo-puritan goodthink trash of the west.

Pathetic. Pathetic. Pathetic.

Attached: 1550651071290.jpg (735x490, 87K)

so uh, 2 people then?

Your "self-expression" is not part of gameplay you fucking loser hahaha

everyone but the kids here fighting each other for a game they are not even gonna play

so... just the two of you, then... I... see.

Attached: 10947689745.jpg (1101x1078, 243K)

Google "Mortal Kombat: A Forced Hero" - a story based on MK9, the last real Mortal Kombat entry with actually attractive looking women - and no, there are no black women in the story. Jade is a brown skinned woman with green eyes

Worked for feminists.

Literally only cucks care about western fighting games.

>respectful and mature
>from mortal kombat
>a game series that used to crank up on what people wanted them to censor just as a way of telling people to fuck off
What happened?

Yes, you're correct. leftie-/pol/ babies is easy to spot.

>imagine being this low IQ

>And they believe that social media is helping to recruit alt right and nazis.
Hilarious considering how fucking left leaning all social media is. If anything, extremist behavior is driving people to the right.

This but unironically

How is it a fallacy? One taboo is accepted nowadays and the other isn't due to social climate and trends. Gore and violence in games was a much bigger deal than it used to be

>Horn
>Mutt

Dont they have the most white facial characteristics in Africa?

Kung Lao has always been and will always be MY FUCKIN DUDE.

Who the fuck enters into Mortal Kombat entirely based on the rad-factor of their fuckin hat?

Is it possible for the game to have costume mods? Never saw anything on Injustice 2 so I assume it was because you couldn't. Since MK looks like its running on somewhat the same engine will it be impossible to mod the game for the costumes?

I'll take "Things That Never Happened" for $500 Alex.

>Self-expression is not a part of the game-play

In a interactive media with multiple custom options are you fucking retarded.

Attached: 77d.png (680x382, 334K)

>i'm in a party with a friend
>and we're both playing
so... just... like... two of you then... woa

Attached: 1210978357.png (1141x1075, 738K)

>Mortal Kombat: A Forced Her
RAPE

why the fuck is this image partially deepfried
makes kano's chest hair look like wet dog hair

I want Kano to fuck me raw

>attractive looking women
Have have to be trolling.

Which is what makes them mutt. They're this weire cross between Indo-Aryans and gorilla

What part of the game are you "playing" when you create a waifu to fill the gaping void of loneliness in your life? Literally lmaoing @ your life m8

Be that as it is he still bitches about dead or alive and is a hypocrite. You're being stupid and missing the point just to stick it to whoever "you guys" are.

Imagine just indulging in stupidity. Just stop replying retard.

autistic.

>AHAHA EVERYONE IS HAVING A BLAST!
>who is everyone?
>erm- well... theres me... and m-my buddy, BUT WERE HAVIN A BLAST AND WERE MAKIN FUN OF YOU AHAHA
What do we call this retardation?

Attached: 1553289855978.gif (400x300, 814K)

And I want MK9 Skarlet to use her blood magic on my rod make sure it stays hard even though I came 10 times in her and to let me finish her in combat.
did i win the cringe contest

Attached: 1540580281790.gif (467x472, 229K)

idk about mk, user, that's a sakura costume for sf5 swapped onto another character
modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid=15

the bara chad vs the virgin hetero

Attached: D2M86eyWsAALYiZ.jpg (1080x1080, 152K)

So when can we all start getting mutted And have a bunch of Jade walking around.

Maybe this is what the jews really want.

Its not about some stupid gape of loneliness.
I just like pretty girls and enjoying playing as them in games.

I learned very early on that you need to be emotionally self dependent and be okay with being by yourself still socialize of course but its not a despite need for attention.

TL:DR I like big butts I can not lie, dont have a girlfriend dont need one maybe i will get one whatever, I like having options in my games and stop projecting your loneliness on to me

Attached: 121578.png (190x166, 62K)

>playing western fighting/action games
I seriously hope you DO NOT do this

Attached: 1475036838848.png (414x433, 168K)

>i need to make my waifu in every game i play
>dont have a girlfriend dont need one
Oh wow that was very surprising. You're coping by attaching to video game characters.

>stop projecting your loneliness on to me
kek

No I dont "need" to have to make a "waifu" in a game I like to have the option to do so
I dont need to "cope" anything i literally have no interest in relationships.
I just like to have fun in games and sometime like to play as a bad ass female, a sexy female a robot man etc.

Also whats wrong with making a waifu in game I have no problems with people making Husbados in games I just want the double standards to stop cuz they help no one.

When will people like you get the picture no one like your ideological rambles of hot fiction girls some how being sexist and labeling everyone who likes them as some "loser"

TLDR it Aint that deep people just like attractive people in games male and female

get laid

why are you replying to someone who can only make personal attacks against you instead of actually defending their own position?

>Some video game characters are wearing more clothing

you see, we realized that the slippery slope is indeed real.

Just look at MK9->MKX->MK11

cuz its kinda funny I mean I literally said I like big butts and I can not lie.

Wish we could get back to the days when MK ladies looked sexy!

Attached: mk women.jpg (905x474, 60K)

Yeah

lol you can tell she has more lost than wins. She's too hot for a Fighter. After checking her instagram and her thotness, further proves my theory.

>She's too hot for a Fighter. After checking her instagram and her thotness, further proves my theory.
please explain.

I'm not bothered by the new designs, but KNOWING that they'll never go back to some of the old ones is stupid. Why limit yourself in both aesthetics and MONEY? There are plenty of people who'd pay for MK3 Kitana or Deception Mileena. Not allowing a certain area of a character to be shown just creates obstacles to work around. Obstacles that didn't need to be there to begin with. They want practicality, yet Sonya can split a 650 lb cyborg in half with her legs. It's just a dumb statement, they should've just stayed silent on the issue.

Attached: 1455027014_1406490841_1-182.jpg (1680x1050, 367K)

Based Erron for appreciating hatkino.

dilate.

see
and
Before you start making yourself look dumb about "real" ninjas in a MK game

Did
I
Ever say anything about realism? No. I'm saying that they went for what most people think of "ninjas". AND EVEN THEN, my post was talking about how you fuckers don't care about the game at all, you just want to see tits. And that's not what MK has ever been about. It's always been a game that focused on brutal murder and fatalities. Since the first game, THE FIRST FUCKING GAME, it has been about the murder. Not a single one of you care about the game at all, you just care about shitposting and bitching.

Sexualization has little to do with how much skin you show. Sure it helps to make a character sexy if she has a tiny outfit but there's way more and the difference between men and women in videogames (specially fighting games) is gigantic.

I'm glad the MK guys are stepping away from MK9 and MKX for the most in terms of design. Characters get a fresh look and butthurt retards like you get pissed while I get to laugh at you. Everybody wins

>implying normies like realism

as long as it could be offensive to the cis white male gamer, it's good

Why do people always use MK9? Do you guys just never look at their man faces?

good, straightoid males need to know their place in gaming now.

>while most of the men are un-natty levels of jacked and shirtless
You'd rather they be hairless, limp fuccbois or something?

Yeah you totally are a MK fan by being complaint faggot to some hypocrite virtue signaling lefty nigger. End your life coward shit

Go play DoA if you want a fucking fighting game focused on sex appeal. OH WAIT, you don't fucking play the games. You just bitch about them. Why don't you take your own advice, and end your own life. Fuckin film it, too. Call it "Hara_Kiri.mp4".

video games are NOT for men anymore go become corporate conquer and fire these limp dick annoyances

Chest hair is very mature

>missing the point this hard
A fantasy story can still have aspects to it that are based in realism, hence the analogy I made in my last post you illiterate faggot
I can't tell if you're just being disingenuous rn but if you aren't then pls go read a book nigger

Let him in, Boon

Attached: Hsu_Hao.png (337x377, 220K)

Reminder that Rashid is both the best and only good thing to come out of the shitheap that's SFV.

But MHA was unironically good. The cast in that game had far more variation and playstyles than anything in SFV or DBFZ.

look at the smug negress.
Literally synapses material.

SFV and Tekken 7 have far more sex appeal without even bothering to make an attempt of virtue signaling to any autistic retards about it. How about you fuck off from this hobby you uneducated discord tranny.

And both of them are ugly. Well done.

>majority of players either complaining that they can't fucking connect to anyone to find a game, or are complaining that the game is way too combo break heavy and thus leads to a much slower game
>most fights have boiled down to chipping away with 10-20% combos and zoning with aggression and actual combos being an afterthought
>even pro players like sonicfox are calling the game rugged and shit in its current state
>"B-B-B-BUT ME AND MY FRIENDS HAV FUN MASHING SQUARE GAME FUN XD"
Why do retards that don't know shit about this genre continue to populate these threads and communities?

Attached: dropsies.png (640x521, 78K)

I knew it. I fucking KNEW it.

All of the haters are assblasted DoA6 incels mad that their titty game isn't popular. Mad that their gatcha game is cringe.

Attached: 1553756229302.png (836x329, 268K)

>go woke go broke
Not anymore

Attached: Captain_Marvel_poster.jpg (220x326, 110K)

Sooner or later their franchise is going to go to shit. Look at how lukewarm TLJ did amongst the audience, and how horrific Solo did in the box office. If they keep it up the MCU will be next to go into the dumpster.

For now I prefer them than people complaining about tits in fighting game

Why even remove them in the first place? They're a part of what MK has become, regardless of how you feel. Imagine 15 years ago if they outright got rid of the blood and ultra violence because of all the retarded controversies surrounding violence in video games, would you be okay with it then?

This garbage franchise is and always will be fanservice first, and even tainting the fanservice aspect in any way, shape or form is a huge stain to the game as a whole, and the game plays like shit right now anyway so it isn't like it has any other sort of leg to stand up on.

oof dat bait

>SFV and Tekken 7
>anime fighting games where every girl has huge tits and thick hips unless they're either old or a loli
Nice examples, jackass. How about you fuck off from the hobby that you don't even take apart of, you small brain, limp dick, weeb ass motherfucker.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Those 2 are objectively the most popular fighting games in the genre right now, and both are far from afraid from showing off characters being attractive, regardless of gender, all while not aggressively marketing towards jerkbait like DoA has done. Also, Street Fighter has always had far more of a western influence despite being Japan made, and I'm not even referring to Arcsys shit because it's in the vast minority.

Keep assuming shit you retarded fucking tranny, it's nice knowing dumbasses like you will be dead in a decade.

>bait
It made a billion dollars despite right wing incel crying. You lost the culture war. Face it.

Attached: 1553763185374.gif (440x248, 798K)

If it's such a non-issue, why change it in the first place? Ands it isn't seeing how you sperg out over, trying to defend it.

>He honestly thought Disney was going to let one of its precious marvel mcdonalds movies be a commercial failure

So did TLJ, and yet the very next Star Wars movie did so horrifically, Disney had to immediately stop with their "yearly Star Wars movie" plan they set up with TFA's release. If you don't think the negative reception to Captain Marvel won't be affecting future projects, you're a delusional retard.

As I fucking said, they're both anime fighters. Literally every girl over the age of 12 has big tits and thick hips in the games, no matter the amount of "western influence". Also, try to come up with better insults than "durr tranny", because it really makes it obvious to everyone that your just here to shitpost, and that you don't care about the game.

>Tekken
>Street Fighter
>"anime fighter"
Wow you really are a retarded tranny, huh? With that logic, the only fighting games that aren't "anime fighters" are MK, Injustice and KI, all of which are borderline dead games in the competitive scene. Get your definition straightened out or keep looking like the retarded tranny you are. Also
>dedicating half your post to being asshurt that I called you a name
Play victim some more, or at least call a suicide hotline and whine to them about your dilation problems. At least they'll listen to your crying while making money off of it.

Attached: 1549602591301.png (1280x738, 1.1M)

you can thank liberals for that.
they never stop until every industry bows to their Propaganda.
the movie industry used to be a pretty diverse place to work at. nowadays you can´t get a job if you have any none leftwng opinions.
same is sadly happening to gaming

aright , ninja girls were trained to infiltrate and collect info not to fight , to do that they usually pose as maids ir such . it was common for them to use what was called the "honey trap" basically they use sex to get controll over their target . For that reason only young and beutifull females were chosen to take the kunoichi training. TLDR: skimpy outfits and beutiful looking characters are more accurate then what NRS did here

i bet if they started to add sexy stuff to a franchise that never had it in the first place and made games more anti sjw you would care

>JLullaby got worse after teaming with the shadman.
What happened?

>devs say it's for reaöism
>it clearyl isn't
>soiboy spergs out since he isn't accustomed to that level of doublethink
You need a bit more reeducation.

but it literally is

I'm just a no one, but to me anime fighters are like about long execution big multihit combos aka being anime like. SF/TEKKEN struck me more as a fundamentals kind of game than an anime fighter though SFV does challenge that a bit.

>there are no girls with big tits in any AAA western game
Worst timeline

Yeah exactly. And seeing some retard compare a neutral heavy franchise like Street Fighter to something more crazy and combo-oriented like Guilty Gear both boils my blood and fills me with disappointment for people in this community though shortly afterwards I brush it off and just figure that NRSfags simply have brain damage, no offense if you enjoy the games of course.

>WHY DID YOU NOT REPROGRAM THE SYNAPSES TO WORK CORRECTLY WHITEBOI

>takeda and kung jin were also booted out
Not even gonna pirate now.

Attached: 1551940322880.jpg (530x480, 59K)

The gameplay is really boring so far, NRS don't know how to make an interesting neutral heavy game. You have to be really good at making those little exchanges stand out and matter. That's why a lot of more grounded games go for that big hit stop, it makes you focus on that got'em moment. The realistic proportions with minimal hit sparks don't help either. Game reminds me of SFV in a way, all your tools feel overly specialised meaning you can't do anything with them outside what NRS planned. Which the krushing blows encapsulate, you have to focus on getting those to have big damage so that steers everyone's play styles. Plus NRS have no idea how to do zoning. Projectiles not clashing has always been dumb, so bad that they had to make meter autofill in an attempt to not have an IJ2 situation. No meter management also takes away a nice factor in 2D games, it was a level of planning your just don't see here cause they will get that bar back in a set amount of time whatever happens.

There is a reason why people aren't posting neat clips here or in the general. Because nothing interesting has happened outside fatalities.

Didn't they got caught buying their own tickets and literally handing them out like candy for certain promotions?

Ironically, nuNRS felt pretty anime fightery with their combos. Though it lacks the appealing feedback and the combos feel like you're smacking sweaty bread loafs with your mittens

the first one was obviously going to make bank because it ties with avengers 4.
Just wait the next phase when captain marvel is the new leader of the avengers and you'll see ticket sales dropping everywhere.
Happened with star wars, it will happen to marvel too.

>concealing clothing
>turquoise
Pick one you cuckadoodledoo. And i can still see her face. What's up with that upper arm skin i'm seeing. Thought she was a ninja? Why isn't she wearing black? Why am i seeing some chest skin? This isn't senran kagura. Bonus realism round: why is she a woman in the first place? A man has superior body strength and speed.

Attached: 141515.gif (350x232, 461K)

Kano's chest hair looks like pubes eww

As someone kinda interested in getting into MK11 (mostly cause other games aren't grabbing me right now, least not any really active ones) the community has really been off putting. Like the weird super aversion to anime confuses me so much, the game is full of bright ninjas, monster girls and magic kung fu. They're like a bunch of high school kids honestly, which is reflected in the constant drama which is dumb even by FGC standards. Very overly defensive as well, obviously got a chip on their shoulder about not being the biggest game competitively despite crushing everyone in sales.

Honestly the casual fans of MK have been way better, still bit defensive but are willing to have fun with it.

good thing I'm gay

I think the only times I enjoyed doing combos in an NRS game was with Injustice with characters like GL, Batman and Lobo but yeah that's just one of many issues with games like MK, to the point where I'd argue that burka-ing up these female characters is a huge negative to the series given how strong it has always leaned on fanservice.

That's how chest hair looks like in most men. Single exception I know of would be the nords.

>mature and respectful
>sending women to get slaughtered
Oh my bad, i forgot these are "magical" women who are on par with males in strength, agility and stamina while having less muscle mass and being smaller while still needing protection, because somehow whatever magic made them as strong as men didn't work on providing invulnerability as well. Limited magic. Only for clothing. Cuckoo logic, gentlemen and ladies.

Attached: 41515.jpg (600x600, 56K)

Lies, a gay man appreciates good female fashion and would realise these girls need a make over.

Did the fucking tranny shill get laughed out and ran off to become a statistic?

Who is your fatality dummy going to be?

Definitely Jade, because who the fuck wears high heels in a death match?

>all gays are into fashion
yeah sure dude, I probably listen to Lady Gaga too right

Attached: 1550675449727.gif (224x233, 897K)

how come there is never any talk about sexualizatoin of men and what women find attracive in media? seriously, not a peep, its like a government secret or something. Aren't characters like Ryu and Ky Kiske meant o appeal to girls in some way?

ill preorder it when they announce mako

>neon green
>concealing

The game must be shit if people care more about tits.

Based and redpilled

here's how these sort of things go:

>Company or dev team annoucnes intentions to tone things down and censor
>people on game boards complain about how its unecessary, and that they enjoyed those aspects of the game
>other people who don't really play the game swoop in and shit on the fans, using personal attacks like calling them losers, virgins, perverts, pedophiles, anything
>the fans defend themselve by pointing out clear cases of hypocricy in social values
>hyper violence or male sexuality is left intact while something completely tame like a skirt gets censored
>the outsiders are ok with any egregious changes simply on principle that it goes against what the perverts want
>fans demonstrate faulty reasoning and corruption in the powers that are enacting the censorship, with no room for coutnerargument, an airtight plea to bring things back to the way they were
>devs last argument is "its our game, we can do what we want"

There's no point fighting, we already lost. These people don't care about games, they care about taking things away from you. The devs care about money first and foremost.

>Almost instantly, “Hot Ryu” became a “boyfriend” character. It wasn’t just that people thought his beard was cute – although, they sure did – it was that he instantly got personified in a particular way. His physical appearance became secondary to the meme almost instantly, in spite of being the element that had theoretically kicked it off. I would guess that this is due to the fact that women and queer people already are used to framing “personality” as core to “sexiness.” (Refer to Garrus, once more.) The meme became less of a celebration of Ryu’s beard in particular, and more about a rallying call for the idea of a “sexy videogame man,” and what that fantasy might entail.
Fetishising males is a good thing, and that's a good thing

Attached: hot ryu.png (862x678, 979K)

>bit tits in skintight clothing
>armour to hold them up
I think you guys might just have shit taste cause you seem to just think that no cleavage window = not hot

>no cleavage window
>burkas
>small tits
>ugly faces
>everyone is brown
>flat asses
Yeah, not hot

Honestly didn't expect much from MK11, but it's getting better with each character release. No, seriously, have you guys watched the last Kombat Kast? They made Liu Kang, Kung Lao and Jax 200% cooler than they were. This attention to details is incredible, it's almost as if they were designed by completely different people that aren't responsible for all of this superhero-scifi-tier design. The "krushing blow" system is great and makes every character even more unique, that's the most important part of fighting games for me. Every character should be unique and distinguishable, w/ their own playstyle. That's why I liked Dissidia so much.

The lady in green has nice tits tho and I think her face is pretty cute.

mad weeb faggot

Well they're doing a real shit job doing the same for their female cast. The only chick with any sort of soul from what we've seen is Cassie, with the rest of the veteran females not really showcasing anything nearly as unique or flavorful as the male cast.

They made everyone unique but giving most of the cast a fireball, teleport and counter move? Krushing blows just railroads your characters, it means you have to use certain tools in a certain way. Doesn't make them more unique at all

you both sound fucking retarded and not knowing what you are talking about good job

Nice non argument you illiterate, braindead shitskin.

They're really going overboard with this. I mean, MK9 design was great to jerk off to but it was too much (high heels, slutty thigh highs). Now they're making everyone super-covered. Why aren't they able to just make reasonably sexy design? Games like Street Fighter are nailing it pretty much

guy you sound fucking stupid you think that people will just sit there and let the other player beat them like on the stream

Yeah, I'm totally stoked for the new Mortal Kombat 11 (tm). I'm glad too see how visceral and brutal the combat is, damn! And the new character design is fucking great. Now female characters can stand near scorpion and sub-zero and not look like they just jumped out of a birthday cake! I've preordered the game already

>i mean, MK9 design was great to jerk off to
bro you gay

Attached: 1552774942657.jpg (1920x1080, 182K)

that game looks very woke lel

I'm sure you'll be able to give Kano a shirt with the character customization if you want to.

>No MK11 thread for the entire night
>suddenly 5 in quick succession
It's one guy doing this, isn't it?

It's just the retarded conservatives in the west that continue to scream out with issues like this. It's why Japan EVO doesn't give a shit about what your character looks like while western EVO forces you to use set costumes for your main so it can be TV friendly. The AAA industry for western games has been in fucking shambles for years now.

Attached: (You) boobs.webm (960x540, 937K)

I get your point and you might be right in the end, but I think giving everyone zoning tools and teleports is alright, because that's just a side effect of all that custom variation stuff. And I don't think krushing blow is to railroad characters, because there are shitton of them for each character, and most moves are customly chosen, so in the end you're the one to decide what's your loadout going to be.

We had multiple mk threads today and yesterday stop bullshitting
And yes the 5 that was made was probably made by the same guy

yes he spammed them everywhere

Are you implying that face animation is the same thing as design? Dude...

those sucked too they looked like men with boobs

all me :)

...in America

Attached: Bandit_Keith.png (717x540, 331K)

That's because NRS isn't really good with faces. Weren't the costumes sexy and ass-boobs big anyways? MK9 design is really sexy to me, i couldn't give a damn about their faces if i jerked off to fan-art

>That's because NRS isn't really good with faces
where the fuck have you been

Attached: dgnthth.png (1633x919, 1.47M)

I don't really think it's conservatives anymore. They were a problem back in 90's, now it's all about feminists. The less people care about their demands, the better

Dude you're bringing up the new MK while i was having conversation about the old one.
The NRS are improving though, Cassie is cute.

how old

Attached: ww.png (1110x900, 1.02M)

>Men still shirtless.
>Women still wearing high heels for battle.
Anyone arguing the design is for "realism" purposes is automatically retarded. The real reason is either they try to score free virtue signaling points or they listened to their inner jews and put all the actually sexy skins on later DLCs you have to pay money for.

She really is. I'm hoping she has some unique alternate outfits though, given how fucking bland and boring the generic special forces suit looks.

wow a guy in a fighting game has no shirt on

>because that's just a side effect of all that custom variation stuff.
That makes them bland to me. You can customise them to be more similar, and the move pool is small enough that you will have some of those aspects. The game will end up favouring certain things which means they will be picked more often. If teleports end up really strong everyone will just stick that on. Kustom variations are kind of restricted really, the slots and certain moves not being allowed together pushes you to do what NRS wants.

>because there are shitton of them for each character, and most moves are customly chosen,
There aren't that many, and the damage bonus is too important for you not to always go for. That disincentives other play styles, using a move differently is significantly less rewarding. Rather than in other games where a style might be slightly less rewarding but not -20% damage worse. I still don't see how it makes them unique

Hey according to the retards at NRS, it's """"""""""unrealistic"""""""""" for characters to be fighting half naked!

wow you have to cover up women for "muh realism" in a fighting game where people get their spines and skulls cracked and they get back up and are just fine.

are you retarded

Attached: sonya (4).png (1120x620, 242K)

>1 out of 4 costumes in 1 character is not a burqa
Not an argument. Half the men are running around half-naked.

There's historical precedent for men fighting without shirts / clothes.

>burqa
again with this retarded meme

Same goes for women, but according to NRS that's wrong and you're an idiot and a liar. Don't get mad at me, I'm quoting them.

>Half the men
What? Geras, Kano and Johnny have no shirts (although Johnny's shirtless costume seems to be an alternate anyway.) Who are the others?

Theres historical precedent of women not fighting at all for the most part, so maybe we should remove all the female characters altogether for the sake of realism. Beating up women is problematic anyway.

And Kotal, and Shao.

Baraka, Kotal, Liu Kang and Jax as well have alts where they're shirtless.

Jade a cute! CUTE!!!
I want to marry Jade!

Attached: jade25.jpg (1200x675, 82K)

>add women to WW2 game
>"Hey, it's not realistic!"
>"It's just a game, fucking nazi. Who cares if it's realistic"
I like how modern devs disregard realism when it comes to adding more niggers and women, but use realism as a defense when making everyone ugly and flat.

and this matters why is mortal kombat the only fighting games you played

There's historical precedent for women fighting without shirts / clothes
There's historical precedent for women not fighting at all
Maybe dead mk11 jade but living mk11 jade no way hosay

Attached: Mortal Kombat 11 Online Beta_20190327114006.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

>and this matters why
Its a design decision in a Mortal Kombat game and I'm talking about it in a Mortal Kombat thread. If you don't care about the aspects of the game, then fuck off from the thread, you and your offtopic tranny bullshit is not needed here.

>why are you discussing MK characters and design in an MK thread?????
Kill yourself tranny

Ninjas never existed to be some clan of specially trained peoplex etc etc. They were just random thief's good at that.

Attached: 1113969980506.jpg (640x480, 32K)

you sound like some idiots they dont need the mk9 shit

Attached: Mortal Kombat 11 Online Beta_20190327090329.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

Agreed. Except full homo

Attached: D7820DD8-61BB-4EE2-8728-C96791356AF1.jpg (1105x1339, 353K)

Nobody talked about MK9, MKX designs would've been fine, you mentally ill man in a wig.

so skin tight costumes are not sexy anymore on Yea Forums

Attached: Mortal Kombat 11 Online Beta_20190327113108.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

Jade is Kotal Kahn wife confirmed, how do you feel about it?

Attached: jade24.jpg (517x570, 34K)

The NRS boys have always been trash, even before MK9. There was a site exposing their bullshit all the way back to 2004, called mkservertrash, but it was taken down recently. Tom Brady, PerfectLegend, all those weirdos. Went into detail about who, what, and when. Tom Brady stealing thousands of dollars from other people in the community, then avoiding them and denying it. All that kind of shit.

It's only now the NRS sites have started to finally see through people like him and Perfect Legend. There's just something about MK that attracts proper weirdos on the fanboy level.

Why is revenant Jade is so hot?

>skintight.
Thats a boob-plate. Also kinda misogynistic to give women boob-plates in this day and age. Think about realism!

you retarded my man

Obviously not, this extents to real life as well. There will always be a community of guys attracted to any woman, regardless of her looks. Not so much the opposite.

I welcome the new norm. Show of some more hot dudes all you want. Making chicks wear ridiculously skimpy outfits isn’t cringe unless it’s contecually appropriate

/thread

I love it, NRS finally learns how to design female faces, but push that breast and ass slider down. *laugh-crying*

Attached: fbddd8b5bb380751512aa480e6427a51.jpg (1500x1000, 168K)

WHAT THE FUCK DELETE THAT YOU'RE OFFENDING ME BY SEXUALIZING A FEMALE!

Attached: teenager-boy-man-portrait-shy-hands-covering-face-D6EXTT.jpg (866x1390, 107K)

>but push that breast and ass slider down
nope try again

Attached: Mortal Kombat 11 Online Beta_20190327090152.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

Shut up, incel.

That's the nrs community works. They exist purely on novelty. Whatever the newest thing is, is the best thing ever and everything they previously said was flawless, they now never really liked. Happens every time.

When mk 2011 was hot:
>y do you miss running? running was cheap!
MKX?
>"I love the running and long combos!"
On 50/50s?
>"If you want slow neutral, play sf! stop tryina make mk into sf! hate that crap!"
Now the newest game is neutral?:
>I hated the way mkx played! mk11 is so strategic. best mk ever imo!
Before Erron Black?
>A COWBOY IT WOULDN'T FIT! THIS IS MK. IT'S ABOUT NINJAS!
As soon as he's revealed
>"LOOKS SO SIKK! WHY WOULDN'T MK HAVE COWBOYS? LMAO"

And so forth. Every. Damn. Time.

Attached: hold this.jpg (720x489, 50K)

you retards had nothing else to bitch about you latch onto anything to shitpost there are 5 threads up about the same thing with the same posts

>"You're not going to be wearing a bikini to a fight. You're not going to be showing too much skin."

Explain the topless men then you absolute faggot.

Yeah this community has been real trash for the past decade. If it's any consolation though, the gay nigger furry has far more pool in the FGC than he did during MKX and Injustice 2, and he's been relentlessly shitting on the current build of the game since he got his hands on it, so hopefully they'll at least change MK11 for the better.

I wonder what all the cosplay thots think about it. Some of them must be pissed surely?

I see you're posting with beer-goggles. Compared to previous games, their proportions have been diminished.

Attached: 20190328_074151.jpg (1440x738, 495K)

I wanna worship Kano’s armpits!

Attached: CB2AA1FF-170B-4B42-BBF1-EDF6FBCC7544.jpg (798x981, 218K)

I want Kano to raw me with his huge hairy cock while he spits on me and calls me a slut and tells me he could kill me if wants

>Literally imposing Sharia law and advocating brutally beating and murdering women
You know, if you faggots wanted to you could use this train of logic to your shitposting advantage.

Nice crop, dork

Unironically wish they would desu so this garbage gaming community could actually start making an effort into speaking out against pandering to liberal retards and censorship in gener- ah who am I kidding they'd argue that not being violent to women has no effect on the gameplay anyway.

Funniest is how they completely lambaste MKX faces now, when before it was constant STFU THEY ARE FINE!

MKX was a mixed bag in the end, some stuff like Kitana was great but Sonya had the most boring design ever and I hate that they kept it.

Has he? haven't been watching SonicFox's streams

Why does Yea Forums hate realistic aesthetics?

Attached: MORTAL KOMBAT 11 - Old Skool vs New Skool Trailer @ 1080p (60ᶠᵖˢ) ᴴᴰ ✔.mp4_snapshot_00.21 (1920x1080, 110K)

They can argue it all they want. It's their train of logic. Showing skin is sexism, therefore brutally murdering women is also sexism. On top of them advocating that women are objects that cannot express their sexuality and need to cover up (toss male ownership in too just for salt in the eound.) Just learn to use their logic against them and then scream it louder than them.

Thanks

Attached: D8B0D7B2-7DD0-426F-8F35-AEBA83E18AAB.jpg (1087x1200, 121K)

Cause MK is fantastical, I want it to be silly and outrageous because that fits better with everything else it does. It can even help in the fights by allowing them to make certain things stick out better. Fighting games also need strong character designs, if you are on the character select screen of a new game you pick whoever looks coolest. Not boring military woman

Show me what's cool

it's so tiresome

He's been railing the game on Twitter, and has a long 3 hour Skarlet mirror match on YT that slowly devolves into him complaining and matches turning incredibly slow and campy.

Absolutely halal.

Attached: 5dprn7vukma01.jpg (1440x1055, 917K)

It actually baffles me that Mortal Kombat dwarfs in sales compared to every other fighting game out there, yet competitive-wise, I only see crickets. Even SMASH BROS has a competitive scene, and THAT one was UNINTENDED.

oh nooo video games dont make my pee pee hard anymore
please stop oppressing me!

>MK has never had scantily clad girl ninjas!
Bitch, they were an integral part of the game's aesthetic. A game can be defined by more than one of its aspects.

NRS only knows how to make short-term fanservice games. The community ALWAYS evaporates a year after their game's release, and most NRS players decides they'd rather just wait 2 years for the next game instead of commit to one of the games they got out now.

>all the women are covered up
>all the men are hypersexualised and given a bear aesthetic
really tired of these fag newbie developers and their blatant double standards. Kano now looks like he belongs in a fag dating sim. Congratulations.

negro slaves

Actually they (used) to and they were called Kunoichi or some shit like that. Kunoichi were used to assassinate people by luring them in by seducing them. If you wanna know more find a bigger weeb or history nerd than me. Or google.

See

Nah. Just Kano, really. And it make sense for the character somewhat. Like I they were suddenly trying to sexualize Johnny or something, I’d get your point

>قد يكون الموت على هذه الديوث ترانزيستور البائسة تتحلل بسيف الله
We Muslim now boi.

Allahu Akbar.

Why does Kano have that heart thing?

Also, if he's young in the timeline crossover story.....isn't that before he got it?
I don't remember him having that shit in the earlier MKs

>marxists hijack successful franchises
whoa breaking news their champ

>leather injustice suits and high heels
>realistic
>beautiful people arent real
why cant you admit that you are paying for your own brainwash?

Chasing after bland, true-to-life authenticity in vidya just strikes me as insincere, unnecessary and restrictive desu.

Attached: 1552948877647.png (600x600, 257K)

kano's new fatality is just giving you literal aids

Disney must be rich from buying their own tickets.

The two year cycle is off putting. There are people who still play old ass games in okay numbers, but an NRS game has a 2 year shelf life before the community abandones it. They'll spend those years praising it an demanding to be the big game. Yet in 2 years give up and admit yeah it has issues but Injustice 3 though!

Funny thing is, the islamification of the US of A is being done by trannies, would love to see the surprise on their faces when they're about to get beheaded

>TFW buying this and MK

Attached: 4567898765567.jpg (374x475, 91K)

japan keeping vidya alive

Attached: awo1ctyu8i421.png (1200x800, 577K)