What am I in for?

What am I in for?

Attached: qt23tq23d.png (946x749, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nVPZzFIPKZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fun

best area in the game

Homosexual relations with a paternal guardian.

First and foremost take that shitty helmet off

Get a bow - and a few hundred arrows. You'll want to kll the blowdarts from a distance

And frame drops - it's not too bad you just want the fire keeper soul then try to descend
At the bottom with the bonfire, turn left when you get ouside and farm the slugs for large titinte shards and upgrade your weapon to +10 after you kill the boss - they drop them 5 at a time iirc

This. fucking disgusting gargoyle helm, I think the sexy elite knight helm has the same defenses? if not more

It's also lighter

best fun per second ever

Going ok so far.
Can't, the stats are too good.

Attached: q423tq324d.png (979x763, 1019K)

Wait a sec are you using mouse and keyboard?

Do you have DSfix installed?

Something you'll skip on every subsequent playthrough

put on the spider shield you found that you dropped onto above of sewer arena thing

That's the retarded, worthless, god awful, skippable part of blight town, is meant to be the le funny fall damage way filled with toxic and enemies everywhere, enjoy your low frame rate and crappy rewards.

You can find the eagle shield in blight town. Its shit against fire but other than that its a solid shield

Have a good one, bud

youtube.com/watch?v=nVPZzFIPKZc

Get out of this thread and don't let people spoil you.

Power Within is also there

Shields are shit, grass shield is all you really need and you won't even block with it most of the time.

That part of blight town just don't have anything worth diving inside of it, is more of a newbie trap, not even a boss or anything of relevance.

How do I get this motherfucker off the wooden path?

Attached: qt324tq23d.png (969x740, 1.18M)

Nevermind, my attacks were bugged for some reason.

Hit it until it stop moving, that always works.

He's right fucking there

you double praiser

I unironically loved blight town
it was one of the most atmospheric levels in the game
it really made you feel like you were lost in a no where shithole, far from the light of day, in the middle of darkness, it made you feel like a dark soul with no hope. like you crawled into somewhere very deep and far and wish you never went into it and desperately dream of being safe again. You can feel the gloomy darkness, the terrible odours, the warm, dank air on your face, the feeling of desperation and little bit of hope. Once you defeat the spider queen, you think you're through, you advance further and find an are even more hell.

when you crawl out of it again, even though this is a video game, you can literally feel the breeze of air on your face, the clean, fresh air. the sight of green grass and the cloudy blue sky and the sunlight gracing your protagonist adventurer, you survived hell. you reach firelink shrine, an area you passed through so many times you got bored of, but you couldn't feel any less jubilant and happy seeing it again, you see the crestfallen knight and all the other men and greet them.

DS1 was truly atmosphere: the game.

Attached: tumblr_oooaz0rAhC1uutgwwo1_500.gif (500x249, 896K)

You have to go around and kill it from the backside.

The area that best shows why dark souls is so great

wtf Yea Forums told me this area was supposed to be hard
hope the boss makes up for it

Attached: q23tq23d.png (950x755, 979K)

for some reason, I've never been able to find the path to get behind this creature more than once. It was maybe my second playthrough. Every subsequent time I just take the time to shoot it down. What a fucking mystery

do people still play the non remastered Dark Souls 1 ?

tbqh I just went full unga bunga 40 dex balder sword and brute forced my way through the game, the falls were fucking shit on blight town tho only things that could kill me on the place because everything else got obliterated.

Ash lake best place, so peaceful and pretty.

Ooooh kmaaaahn!!!

the people who own the original on Steam do

Is there seriously no boss here?
Wanted to get into the souls series so I'm starting with the first

Attached: wrwrwer.png (961x727, 1.13M)

No boss from the way you took, only at the bottom of all which can be reached by the not retarded way too.

Am I supposed to get to the grey mound thing now?
Is there a bonfire nearby?

Attached: q23t32qd.png (1003x760, 1019K)

There is a bonfire nearby, the way you are facing is the way to the boss.

kino area

>I always took the key as my starting item
>I literally never played blighttown after about 15 playthroughs
I dont consider this a loss

Ah fuck
I pussied out and used a homeward

Attached: 32qt23q.png (975x761, 1.01M)

lmao, time to go all the way down again, say goodbye to all your souls because eventually you will come to a point where you will just marathon race the place ignoring everything and everyone.