How would you save this game?

inb4 "more content," seriously answers only

Attached: AnthemArt.jpg (1154x1600, 476K)

it's fundamentally broken. there's no way to save it without scrapping everything and starting over from scratch.

Firing 350 marketers.

A major fix? Remake the entire game from the ground up, shit needed a completely different engine and Dev team
Small fix? Make the jetpacks fun and have some weight to them

This. They need to FFXIV it at this rate.

>nu-bioware
doa

just like western civilization

More content is a serious answer, and probably a major overhaul on its looting mechanics and gameplay.

port everything on a proper competently made engine.
remove EA.

By pulling the plug.

What is inherently wrong with it? I tried the closed alpha and, when it actually worked and wasn't a laggy slideshow, had a good time with it. Is it short or something?

>a major overhaul on its looting mechanics and gameplay.
This, the loot has to be worthy and the gameplay has to be satisfying as so to not wear the players down, Anthem doesn't do any of this

thats ez, just add more content

nothing you can run through everything in the game causally in 50 hours. meanwhile nioh clone Yea Forums is shill is a full price game that can be beat in 6 hours.

Attached: 1541873668168.png (680x683, 805K)

>nothing
How about the fact that it's boring dogshit. Get glitched.

Cope

far too used to grind type games. fun and excitement is for children cool epic moments you literally have no control over as you are prompted to do x thing by a single button press. collecting and minmaxing is for real men.

it's so funny. when MEA was blowing up i heard shit like oh the main devs are working on their revolutionary project Anthem, blahdy blah. Making it sound as if it was something 'next-gen' even. But at that time you could go and look at a clip of it's gameplay and just start scratching your head 'this?'. It just looked so bad and dumb from then too. I mean i know there's people who play and love shit like destiny and mobas and shit which have a different 'language'. but there was just nothing you could even conceive anyone of even these types finding impressive. It's not ever time but so weird when you glance at a clip 2 years before a game's out and be like this will fail so hard and then it does

Sell all the rights of this project to cdpr and let them have it as a template for their ideas. Maybe they can create something greater and better when the time is right.

Attached: 1553515692297.gif (500x390, 1.92M)

why when the ideas are just as bad as the implementation? this is not valuable IP or brand or am i missing something?

I only remember the first clip came up and everyone was like "we already have warframe/destiny"

Even if it is garbage, it could help to realise other visions. The flying mechanics are the only good aspect in this game and why shouldn't they use this knowledge in a different way?

Attached: 1553589865756.jpg (1174x1280, 758K)

>flying mechanics
Are they good? I accept that game mechanics feel totally different to how they look on vid when you're not controlling but... it just looks so unsatisfying. It looks like MEA jetpack

>How would you save this game?

Pull a FFXIV, send out Casey Hudson to bow and scrape to the community and remake the game from the ground up. Leave the game in maintenance mode in the meantime.

fire ben irving, replace shitty pure additive system with a proper mixture of additive and multiplicative like every other looter, remove all random scaling like that based on gearscore so stats actually matter instead of just slapping on any legendary, add consumables to the gm loot pool so blues and purples aren't complete trash, increase drop rates of mw and legendary gear, random chance of legendary when crafting mw, remove cutscenes from legendary missions so they're actually farmable, rebalance difficulty so gm3 is hard but doable with a mixture of legendary and mw gear, guaranteed legendary for gm3 strongholds, add small coin drops of around 150-200 to allow farming outside challenges, featured store always has at least one armor set, reduce filler crafting trash from elysian caches and once all that is done they can start making more content

>fun is for children
LOL
>collecting and minmaxing
Implying anthem has any depth for interesting collection/minmaxing.

>How would I save a game with no soul
I wouldn't, this game was shit out of some cookiecutter's asshole

Is this the the actual biggest failure of a triple A game since TOR? Seems like everyone has forgotten it's existence. It's not even fun to make fun of anymore.

>Is this the the actual biggest failure of a triple A game since TOR?

FO76? Although I think Anthem is doing worse than FO76; at least Bethesda hasn't driven off all their slavish cocksucking fanboys yet. Bioware's nearly shed all of theirs save the truly deluded.

It and apex saved EA, so it wasn't a total failure

>implies more content isn't a serious answer
Also, I'm not sure if there's a way to unfuck this shit. The whole core of the game is all screwed up.

Attached: absolute drivel.png (469x523, 472K)

release it in 2007

cringe

TOR recovered from its initial failure and remains significantly profitable to this day, though.