How is this game? On sale for $3 right now

How is this game? On sale for $3 right now

Attached: 91eLH6qOsuL._SX342_.jpg (342x426, 42K)

I give it a game/10

Kind of sucks desu. Went in expecting a decent souls ripoff, but I couldnt bring myself to play it more than 3 hours.

You'll get a cheap laugh out of it. I found some fun with it. Go ahead, unless you are skint.

I almost dropped it at this boss, but powered through. And then there was even worse bullshit almost right after and it made me drop it completely.

I'd give it a try if you can get it for like $10, but after that I wouldn't touch it.

Attached: worshiper.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

I got a decent playthrough out of it. Honestly, it's really easy until the final boss and then suddenly it's difficult. For 3 dollars it's more than worth it.

just pirate sekiro. it's 100x better

what is it anyways

I always want to go back to it, because the classes were neat. The overpowered spells were kind of cool, too.

Souls-like with much less depth. Kinda cool art style if you're okay with heavier looks for characters.

discount dark souls

this

lords of the fallen

surge is better

Legitimately awful. I went into it expecting a serviceable Souls knockoff and was thinking those awful reviews were just annoying Fromdrones. It's actually even worse. That library boss in the DLC is quite possibly one of the worst bosses in a videogame ever; right up there with that fish from Link's Awakening.

The experience banking system however was quite interesting and I wouldn't mind seeing this explored in other games.

I got it for free off PSN years ago and I still feel ripped off.

This

Meow

It's bad enough as far as the gameplay being a clunky Souls knockoff goes, but it also has absolutely atrocious sound design.

is the actual combat terrible or what exactly

Dim Spirits

is lords of the fallen the too human of this gen?

Attached: 51hVNoSjkdL._AC_SX430_.jpg (372x500, 37K)

Kirby's Epic Yarn