Next Nintendo Direct When?

I need my boi Joker in Smash Bros Sakurai! Listening to the Persona 5 OST on my phone while playing Smash Bros isn't the same!

Attached: nintendodirectimage.jpg (590x350, 16K)

I just want them to announce the next character already

HURR ALL I CURR ABOUT IS SMASH BROS

JUST ANNOUNCE DA SMASH CHAWAKTURRRR

Attached: 1524537384226.png (1070x601, 779K)

I hope the next character is Steve from the 2009 video game Minecraft.

pwease mr nintendo i dont car about other games, just smash!! gimmie smash info!! me want character!! me want characte to smashy!! :)

Fuck off. You fucking smash autists are the bane of nintendo's fucking existence. You aren't actual Nintendo fans and give FUCK ALL about the actual nintendo games that come out. You just endlessly masturbate to "rosterfag" discussion and go ape shit over a single fucking character in a game that plays 99% the same as the other 75 characters.

You're not getting any news until after the next Persona 5 event in late April.

At which point Joker will probably be also released.

Mama mia, I can't wait to pay 25 dollars, or half the price of the full game with 70 characters, for a single Smash character and single stage! Please Nintendo!! Give me an entire nintendo direct just so I can be satisfied with a single character name! Here's 25 dollars!!!

Fuck smash just give me gen 4 remakes

>previous direct says late april

>people posting about a direct in late march

You're a month off. Also be sure to pre-purchase the Fighter's Pass and pick up the epic new fighter Piranha Plant.

Jesus there's been one last month. Fuck off and be patient faggot.

smash excitement is dwindling. they need to be more diligent with these character releases. not having total duds as DLC would also work.

Oh FUCK!!! Smash Excitement is dwindling? Fuck!! what will they do? They only sold 14 million units!

kys

cope

REMINDER THAT THE NEXT FIGHTER FOR SMASH IS GOING TO BE A GOOMBA

Attached: D6D4D83A-D769-4F82-B026-24AF3C630959.png (779x900, 1015K)

Considering how Directs have been recently, we're probably not getting anything until E3.

>dark peach/luigi/mario echo fighters

>"25 plus 25 is 60"
Retard

>25 is too far from 30 to be approximated durr
Autist

shut up you inpatient cunt. you don't know the pain of us, wario land fans.

Attached: the absolute state.png (958x757, 246K)

SEETHING

never be in business, or do anything related to critical thinking. or thinking at all for that matter

It'll be a Smash direct next month, and it can't happen until after Atlus shows their shit on April 24th, so don't expect Joker before then.

And you you're not going to get the game hahaha