Untitled

Attached: test.mp4wav.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NFjE5A4UAJI
youtube.com/watch?v=CjPIWng-MQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey, that looks amazing! I thought you guys told me he can't code... he sure "btfo" you guys. :)

>this is what evaxephon is spending his patreonbux on

>That slide into the pose.
Really can tell this is years in the making.

>motion blur

Attached: NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.jpg (540x646, 166K)

Why doesn't someone else just make it already? He's had like seven years to complete it, he doesn't own the idea. Someone else should just make it to fuck him over.

I'm sorry what? I thought this was still a game about murdering children?

HOLYSHIT WHAT GAME IS THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=NFjE5A4UAJI

>supposed to be making a sandbox game where you are a psychological killer who manipulates people
>spend time doing shit like this instead of optimizing your code
today I will remind them
youtube.com/watch?v=CjPIWng-MQU

He has the monopoly on the market.

>he's still making pointless shit instead of developing his game

Attached: ohyouguys.jpg (576x440, 55K)

He has no obligation to actually finish it since people keep paying him money for doing dumb stuff like in the OP and wasting everyones time.

Yikes...

>text to speech
urf, if you're making a long video like this it's written text or speaking. I'll still watch it though.

This. It goes double for that autistic tranny loving retard Toady and his tranny fortress

>still no Osana
He's not even trying to hide it anymore, Yansim will forever be a modders meme game and its all because of dev's bad decisions

hey that stand model actually looks pretty decent, who did eva steal it from?

There is that one game with a weeb name that I forgot the name of that's pretty much a clone of Yandere Simulator and it already looks more advanced than the half baked garbage Eva is scamming people with. Problem is that the author is holding Eva in high regards and doesn't want to step on his toes.

it's a shame this "game" had potential good waifus its just the nonexistent development progress and the eva bootlickers is making it impossible to redeem it

Attached: Regrrggrre.png (1235x771, 615K)

The dumbass cleanliness-fearing weeb clearly can't take criticism no matter how constructive, that's why he sperged out on Yea Forums multiple times like someone had recently broken into his house and rewrote his game in a language he can't understand while also deleting the more recent old builds.

>like someone had recently broken into his house and rewrote his game in a language he can't understand while also deleting the more recent old builds.
Holy fuck I haven't seen that please post it.