Final Fantasy XIV

G'raha deniers BTFO. Where they at now?

Attached: unknown (12).png (1331x974, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N8JE4-T-i0s
ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/J'tandhaa/Use_Rakshasa_Tokens_(HQ)#Sells
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/385710/?page=150
youtube.com/watch?v=uTe_GM8uEk0
youtu.be/VGAg0BwnGlI
youtube.com/watch?v=YaW779UwAmU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>that skin cancer

What happened to him?

Give me shota bunny boys or give me death!

Attached: 1524490378332.jpg (870x1060, 164K)

Is he crystallizing?

Noooooooooo

Attached: 1524117367213.png (1902x859, 423K)

Ananta are for ___

Attached: ananta grill.png (1191x631, 887K)

I've got bad news for you, friend.

Attached: 1553533472696.png (692x808, 743K)

So I just came back after months, what the fuck do I do for a new weapon? My current one is ilv330.

Attached: 1381794118049.png (564x761, 522K)

>DRK gets a devil trigger in SHB
>YFW

Attached: 1528986328803.png (240x262, 91K)

380s on the mb are mad cheap.

I know, I know. Shota bunny boys aren't coming until 6.0.

Attached: 44ae707795f29c1c101eae3a2a7cd9ee1443330014_full.gif (480x271, 1009K)

Stormblood ending was such a letdown, especially compared to HW's.

Hell, it's bad to the extent they had to use Heavensward elements to save it. Crappy unloseable trial as Hien (well at least it wasn't Lyse), followed by us jobbing to Elidi-Zenos and not getting an end to that character arc, only to have us be saved by Estinien out of nowhere and they didn't even bother to do show it, only be told afterwards.

Sadly we have to wait for then to get our delicious lion mommies too...

Attached: 1550601662192.jpg (1280x960, 441K)

>no ananta glam as final reward from anantas for the full beast tribe shit
>all because raging faggots would throw a fit if it was female only even though they already have gay ass turtle men

Attached: 1527041527997.jpg (588x470, 195K)

I skipped through literally all the story of 2.X content.
Should I watch the Crystal tower cutscenes in the journal?

WE

F
A
L
L

Attached: 1535840172902.png (1024x575, 719K)

Hang in there brother

Attached: cat2.jpg (468x539, 79K)

>I skipped through literally all the story of 2.X content
you skipped through all of the setup for shadowbringer's plot

So that's a yes?

You're not getting shotas, even the people on the forum think small male viera are weird.

Nigger.

We're not getting shota. Unless you're one of those mouthbreathers that think Alphinaud is a shota.

Attached: D2MFdweVYAEev_L.jpg large.jpg (1954x1920, 239K)

Cutting up so you can claim you have mermaid meat so that you can marry some rich bitch.

Attached: 1553599195781.png (489x423, 179K)

Why was this patch so disappointing?
>Shit build-up for Shadowbrings compared to ending MSQ for ARR and HW
>Hildibrand trial too fucking easy, but at least the dance is nice
>SB beast tribes don't have anything cool like the ARR beast tribes alliance quest

I believe!
Just a matter of time now!
Bunboifags and liongirlfags unite!

Attached: 1550600003811.jpg (900x675, 108K)

Oh fuck, I forgot they started to actually let people craft weapons that are relevant. I was so used to going through tomestone/relic bullshit to get one.

But i remember female ronsos on ffx

>in my country 16 is legal

yes but some parts of the world it's not so the devs need to be careful

What does that have to do with anything? Lalafells look like fucking toddlers.

Pretty much this.

Agreed on MSQ, though I was pretty hype by the Hien battle when it said something along the lines of, "The Warrior of Light is nowhere to be seen"
I love the trial, even ran it a bit after getting the drop because I loved seeing people's reactions
As for Beast Tribe, I love that we finally got a nice chill quest where we hung out in a Hot Spring. WoL never gets much rest, so it was very nice.

why are you still alive

I don't see the problem unless they explicitly say all playable male viera will be 16.

Toddlers in lingerie are fine but prettyboys would be going too far.

Attached: D2hMIhGUgAAyLq3.jpg (700x988, 158K)

I knew people have known about the whole Zenos is the random Elezen thing for ages, but was it ever explained at all?

Attached: 1q5ysnri5ex01.png (1034x958, 761K)

it was explained when you did leviathan

You can use the power of the Echo to possess other people. Elidibus used it to take control of Zenos' body. Zenos used it to take control of some random Elezen's body.

>Round potatoes with no sexual characteristics.
You're never getting child races, or something that could be misconstrued as one.
Fucking weirdos.

>balmung and mateus still seething about their gay pedo race

>sacrifics headgear support for more extensive customization
>extensive customization

youtube.com/watch?v=N8JE4-T-i0s

I don't see it. You can't even tell the clans apart. At least Hrothgear have tan colors and no horn vs tundra colors and horn. Veena and Rava are just pale vs slight tan.

I want E.E. to give me a blowey joey

>tranny dilating in rage because they know the boys will be cuter than the girls

>everyone I disagree with is a tranny.

You can upgrade it to 390ilvl easily in rhalgr's reach.

How bout a Handy Jay?

This has been 100% true in my case, no joke.

How?

Attached: E6486C69-A22D-4524-BE91-D6BFE49AAC18.jpg (436x441, 28K)

What's his endgame?

Attached: 1553698001811.jpg (848x1200, 144K)

Why was that sahagin succ'd by Leviathan though, if he had the Echo? Was that ever explained beyond lol Ascians are thrall to Zodiark/WoL are thrall to Hydaelyn so they can't get cucked unless either manifests

acceptable

WoL dick

There is a miqo'te next to the Roe you talk to to buy crafting supplies for M'naago's custom deliveries. You exchange your 380 goods to the miqo'te, and then you buy some stuff with tomestones. Then you exchange what you got for your gear along with the tomestone items and get a 390 version. The 390 version of the crafted gear doesn't let you overmeld, though.

Because souls are pure aether and primals feed on aether. It's also how Thordan ate Lahabrea.

ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/J'tandhaa/Use_Rakshasa_Tokens_(HQ)#Sells

Attached: DKdvb40UMAA6ely.jpg orig.jpg (950x1344, 151K)

I thought it was obvious at the time. Leviathan sucked up that aether bro.

3.0 DRK NOW

StB was built off of 2.5 and 3.3 content which were both HW though?

>mandatory MT slot the job

>he didn't do Alexander with a PLD main tank and a MNK providing dragon kick
Sad

>monk
/throw up

>PLD, in Gordious
Please, no job has ever been deeper in the shed.

bring it back

Attached: reprisal&scourge.jpg (240x120, 17K)

i can't read finngolian

>being meta slaves

>old reprisal
Good fucking riddance. Busted piece of shit.

>meta boogeyman
pld and monk were also the most unfun jobs in HW

20s duration was better and the old sound effect is more satisfying

I had plenty of fun with MNK in Heavensward.

>forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/385710/?page=150
Which one of you faggots tried to greentext?

I will say the "Warrior of Light is nowhere to be seen" bit was a nice touch but I agree the whole thing was a huge letdown.

With how much hype the Shadowbringers trailer is, I was expecting some good shit with this patch's MSQ. I was really expecting either Lyse, Hien, or Yugiri to die after the trial how it was building up drama about you not being there right a way to save everyone's ass. And I was expecting at least 1 Scion to wake up since they're all back in the trailer.

I'm afraid that they're gonna rush the plot in Shadowbringers because there is a lot that has to be covered now within the 70-80 quests. We knew why we were going to Ishgard at the end of 2.0 and we knew we were entering another war at the end of 3.0. All we know is "something-something pray go to the Crystal Tower "at the moment. There's no motivation as to why other than some guy who got lost on his way to Kingdom Hearts told us to.

parry was a mistake but i do want scourge back
like i get why they cut all the uncombo'd dots but it works out on drk because there's literally nothing else to do but hit souleater

What are the best class quest storylines?
I like most of the WAR ones even if they take the player out of the events almost entirely.
Hopefully muh INNER BEAST will be relevant again in Shadowbringers' WAR quests

Attached: 412.jpg (1829x298, 98K)

DRK. By far.

DRK is the undisputed champ of job questlines. ALC is also great and extremely relevant to the story.

but muh is still used

Attached: uwukari.jpg (741x741, 75K)

drk and nin are both pretty good
i liked mnk as well

>havent used muh since 2007
Convinced these 2 are r/Yea Forums members

>greentexting a link
retard

I really liked AST because it actually fleshed out the job's lore in interesting ways as you levelled it. 60-70 was kinda weak though. Like others said DRK is right up there.

>haven't used 'muh' since 2007
That's news for me, I must be living in the past.

Attached: ffxiv_03262019_180733_246.png (1920x1080, 1.86M)

>Yoshida confirmed they will explain why she didn't wear the beard

Are you ready to go adventuring with the warriors of darkness?

Attached: loins.jpg (3015x2401, 1.02M)

The only saving grace of the OF is that "shota rabbits uwu" faggots are still a minority.

>20s duration was better
Fuck you, HW Reprisal was one the most blatantly overpowered abilities this game has ever had. A 10% damage down with 66% uptime is stupidly busted and was a mistake from day 1, especially on a job that ALREADY FUCKING HAD a damage down with permanent uptime (the fact that it was INT only mattered for jack shit since literally nothing of importance in HW dealt physical damage). It and Storm's Path both deserved the axe, and you deserve it too for wanting this dumb garbage back.

Attached: 1506280983604.jpg (503x385, 108K)

She didn't wear the beard because she was in another body. How are there people who still don't get how it works when we have Zenos as an example?

>we'll never get a full game detailing Arbert's adventure

Attached: 1546327119881.png (500x340, 161K)

>9 years later and the cinematic wol is still under level 30 with archer

Why the fuck did he even change his class to archer when he's clearly in a level 70+ zone?

Attached: bard.jpg (1000x820, 137K)

people that like to publicly proclaim knowledge about Yea Forums culture are usually talking out their ass because they never actually come here

Barafags and trannies think they're epic Yea Forums trolls. They were screenshotting themselves owning the libtards and posting it in /xivg/.

>He doesn't parse 99s

Attached: wooooow.jpg (750x543, 63K)

He leveled him to 70, but like his old outfit for a glamour

"Stop confusing gameplay mechanics with lore." - Square Enix

Attached: 18.jpg (1920x1373, 267K)

he wasn't into brd faggot aesthetic

He exclusively wears AF sets. He's a level 20 archer.

Attached: meowserz.jpg (1631x1360, 365K)

Okay then, which are bad then? Not the worst, but just which would you guys say are just poorly written or boring?
Cause WARrior's was pretty enjoyable even if a lot of it is about helping whatshisname train would-be serial killers to not be so serial about killing

PLD is so fucking bad that the NPCs in the quest comment on it.

it was the armor from the 1.0 trailer which was never even in the game, there's no telling what level he was

I'm honestly expecting half of the jobbers get sent back in the first hour or two of ShB, so they can job offscreen while you're in the first, and then the other half can job offscreen while you're back in the Source.

SCH
ARM
LTW
BRD

BRD

Oh yeah, PLD too. Only reminded because of

Yoshida is going to completely redo the scholar questline to remove any mention of fairies. If you are already level 70 with scholar you must first complete a quest where your fairy dies before you are allowed to gain experience.

I don't think jobbers will be able to travel as easily between the world as WoL and if they are sent back it means they won't be usable as trusts.

lalafells LITERALLY have no ass or tits, they are literal potatoes. Why can't you pedophiles understand that?

good thing I didn't mention lalafells you fucking dumbass

they're for cute not for lewd

Attached: sch lala.jpg (785x1018, 98K)

Do we have confirmed lore on how the trusts will work?
And not be crystallized muh bonds magic like in XI?

nothing cute about these evil jewish goblins

They haven't said, but if they're not just copy magic like in XI then anyone who's a Trust gets permanent plot armor.

Judging from how Thancred has his daughterfu, I assume he'll be able to travel between worlds because of her.

Everyone else....I don't know about. We saw a wooded area that looked very much like the border of Gridiania on fire in the traler. No doubt that's an attack from the Garlands while we're away.

Go ahead and show this to your friends and family. There's nothing sexual about this so it's fine right?

Attached: 6f767ed622e31b20cee30b9177b2c782ce72d35acdcc27925e0f3313f033cfb7.png (1024x640, 830K)

What's the current ilvl max?

The forest is Rak'tika, which has the same style of aetheryte as Lakeland and the Crystarium, implying it's on the First.

>We saw a wooded area that looked very much like the border of Gridiania on fire in the traler. No doubt that's an attack from the Garlands while we're away.
It's Rak'tika and rak'tika is in the first.

That is literally just a male miqo with smaller shoulders. Just ask for male miqo's with smaller shoulders.

It's the same fucking thing and they'd be just as weirded out.

Attached: 9865985495696898659865.png (300x250, 35K)

The WoD were supposed to die when they went back right?

Yeah

G'raha, dude, I only left you in there for a few days. How'd you get crystal cancer?

That was the implication but I really hope we meet up with them again.

>elezenos didnt get his body back
DROPPED

Attached: ffxiv_06302017_010042.png (1920x1080, 3.89M)

Not even close. Male miqotes have giant arms/pecs/traps compared to that.

Attached: mML3SlO.jpg (1277x701, 154K)

CT was transported to the first somehow and text implies that it happened long time ago. Maybe when he sent that thing to the first he had to wait a long time or something?

It's future G'raha who woke up from his stasis and found the world fucked. He teleported the entire Crystal Tower into the distant past on the First, then waited to contact you. That's how he knows you even if you haven't done the CT quests.

I expect at least one of them to be around so they have at least some characters they don't need to build up from zero for the first.

Gotcha.
That's too bad honestly
So that's
>Scholar
>Armorer?
>Leatherworking?
>Bard
>Paladin
I didn't know the Disciples of the Land and Hand got stories

Alright, listen to me you knife eared piece of shit. If you go any further with your piss stained pubic hair you call a wig, I'm gonna wreck your shit so hard you won't even be able to walk with your limp dick! I'm gonna shove my foot so far up your shaven perfect little ass that your breath is gonna smell like shoe polish, then I'm gonna take that little red anal bead on your belt, and push it in your face! I'm gonna flagellate you with my fucking beard! I'm gonna build you a pair of runic mechanical balls, and use surgical precision to sew them to your groin where your manhood ought to be just so that I can kick them with my iron fucking feet, you twat!

There are entire questlines for them, WoL becomes a teacher for example

So what you're saying is that you wanna play a child?

Last time I played was like 2 years ago. Working my way through Storm blood now. What's the best way to make money now?

>tfw 60-70 is the best PLD questline yet and it's just a half-assed tournament arc
50-60 was just fucking stupid, too

Attached: 1548883472712.jpg (357x417, 60K)

50-60 is probably the dumbest questline in the game.

disciples of hand stories are often better than combat jobs
land usually suck

He's coming for Elidibus' ass. Then he'll use the ascians to possess motherfucking Zodiark himself so we can have an even bigger and badder battle than Shinryu. Zenos is best rival.

>could have stories about the Paladins reclaiming their former dignity as magical knights of the goddess Azeyma
>get a tournament arc instead

>anything that isn't a giant muscleman is a child
dumb smelly roe

Why is Scholar bad?

Attached: ffxiv_11112017_160218.png (1920x1080, 2.38M)

Yes, but they were using Ascian/Hydalen to fuel their journey. It looks like we'll be using the Crystal Tower which is like a giant aether battery for the purpose of sending things between shards.

Eureka

Edgyth was cute

How will we power it if we don't have dalamud to send solar energy to it?

There's 0 impact to the story except reusing the Rise of the Zilart explanation of the Tonberries.

It already collects solar energy on its own. Dalamud was a later enhancement. Also there's that subplot about the thinning aether. That has to be going somewhere.

Oh I read about that. I'll look it up thanks.

Big dick echo power, or whatever was mailed there.

We should merge the Shards and make us whole.

The SB Scholar quests give WHM lore instead of SCH lore

Even the NPCs involved in the 50-60 quests mention how dumb it all is iirc. What was even the fucking point? Curious Gorge has overstayed his welcome and needs to fuck off too.

So is Varis actually Varis, or Solus or someone pretending to be Varis?
I don't understand any more.

Stop posting, Varis.

>thinking they'll look as good as bless' panthera
bro, they already fucked up with the males.

Attached: 1553444750565.png (2154x1162, 1.58M)

Exactly, he thought "I'm just get ARC up to 50 today" but then he couldn't find any enemies to chain and that's when the gremlin comes in

STOP LIKING GARLEANS

>bro, do you know how hard it is to jerk off with a hand made of crystal? I need you to cure this shit

Of course, how could I forget.

>Also there's that subplot about the thinning aether. That has to be going somewhere.
Oh shit.

Yeah, at this point Gorge needs to fuck off with his tiny Au Ra cocksleeve so we can just hang out with his brother or whatever. I'm tired of Gorge getting ANGERY and LOSING CONTROL again

Just ignore them, people don't say shit about female au'ra being literal underage teenagers in their bodyshape.

But wanting a similar body shape for men is somehow wrong.

70-80 questline will be helping Gorge to cure his ED

literally chester cheetah on the right

au ra women are just asian, gay pedo nigger
just admit you want to play as a child or fuck one

WAR's is awful, what the fuck are you talking about? It wasn't bad as a marauder, but WAR gets steadily worse. Gorge is a jealous fucking retard and you have to set him up with a love interest later on. It's so fucking awful.

Hey you know what? Instead of gutting shit, MAKE THE OTHER CLASSES BETTER

Nobody likes playing a neutered class, which is why everybody abandoned DRK. They fucking gutted it and left it for dead.

>female au'ra being literal underage teenagers in their bodyshape
>t.

Attached: 1552840998491.jpg (936x895, 55K)

someone post a femroe wearing pic related

Attached: 1553453130582.jpg (1200x750, 160K)

Why do you have to be naked to use a fantasia
I just want to see what my current outfits would look like on an elfboy

Attached: 20171116_233509.png (529x679, 155K)

>Says he thinks au ra women are literal children.
>Is okay with it if they were dudes.

A-user?

Here's the shocking truth: she doesn't have a beard, but still just has a featureless mammet face.

Attached: GiottlucaDS.png (322x239, 108K)

tell me what hat it is

So you don't log back in wearing gender or racelocked equipment and the game shit itself.

t. dilating minimum height/bust aura

They already showed Dwarves without beards bro. They're literally just Lalafells with a different culture.

Only oldfags remember the Guildworks addon.

Attached: asdasd.jpg (1200x900, 634K)

I member. Why didn't that go anywhere?

>Everyone is a tranny except for me.

My guess is discord.

Guy who made it started working for d*scord

They really needed to slap on "Must have completed the CT raids" as a requirement for this MSQ leg so they wouldn't have had to dance around it being G'raha and the WoL just standing at a random cliff instead of at the actual CT entrance.

Lalafells with beards being a beast tribe is the dumbest thing to me, how the hell does that make any sense? They aren't even remotely beast-like, they look more like mammets with facial hair

wyvernskin mane of fending

different world, different standards
'beast tribe' is a term made up by jealous merchants anyway that people adopted, according to lorebook 2
all spoken races are pretty equal mentally, except for seeq who are explicitly big fat retards who barely function

>tfw still stuck in ARR's The Wall™
Well, I'm not blue anyway.

Beastman is an entirely political term. For Eorzeans, it's a racist term for anything that looks beastly, pushed by the Syndicate. For Garlemald, it's any race that has summoned a primal.

It's because Lalafell are subhuman, and it's a good thing that the game is finally going to acknowledge that

Whos in him?

Attached: 12312111.png (437x390, 381K)

It's another case of the English and Japanese terms for something not being applicable in all situations. In Japanese it's basically just "Barbarians".

Solus.

Attached: 1553292994975.jpg (2000x2000, 2.81M)

Elidibus's Nobody

PREASU UNDERSTANDUUUUU

BIDEO GEIMUU EXPENSIVUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: 3020949024929042.jpg (1562x2534, 1.1M)

Solus went to the 1st. He says it in the other translations.

Really?

or it's just yoshi and team cutting as many corners as possible.

I thought it was kind of cute.
I just sort of wish it actually involved the WoL somewhat

Instead of saying, "I dont know if Ill see you again" in JP he makes it MUCH more obvious he is going somewhere else, implying the 1st.

Because it's about helping Alka get a tonberry gf.

>the First has Dwarves, Elves, and Pixies
>traditional castles everywhere
>music reminiscent of FFXI
>no magitek in sight
Who else hype for the high fantasy expansion?

this is going to be the peak of FFXIVs hype

Attached: shb area.jpg (3000x1218, 1.58M)

implying we wont suddenly be azy lla'd

>expectations versus reality

Attached: u5O26Ubscdpc3D46TergnxUFD8.jpg (1920x1080, 536K)

>only miqotes will look different

Attached: 1542870644256.jpg (400x404, 46K)

Elidibus stsrted talking like Zenos in some of his dialogue.

Is Zenos so chuuni that even his body embraces it?

>Fat cats eating grapes and poisoning themselves in a life of luxury.

why aren't you playing as a dunesfolk or plainsfolk?

Attached: gobbies.webm (1600x900, 2.4M)

those viera are the same clan. they haven't shown the other one yet

pls understand, ps3- I mean, ps4 limitations.

because I'm playing as the comically large race instead

Because all the armor I like look like shit on Lalafell due to their weird proportions

>not playing Midlander
>descendants of Allagan royalty
>culture is literally taking other cultures and improving them
>language has become the common language for the entire world

>Thinning aether
That's why Matoya posesses Y'Shtola.

Clearly the twist will be thst Solus is Emet-Selch, but Emet-Selch being Gemini was always two Ascians.

Varis will of course turn out to be the other one all along. Even before we see him for the first time.

playing as a comically small race is cool too.

Attached: fuego.jpg (190x196, 14K)

As much as I like FF3DS styled chibi characters, I don't want to play as one

I'm not a redditor or pedo

but i am

Attached: ffxiv_03262019_192402_334.png (1920x1080, 2.12M)

There was a theory back before we know about the 13 Reflections that there was an Ascian for each of the Twelve, with Nald'thal getting two because he's also a twin god. It makes sense.

Isn't it more he doesn't want anyone to think there's anything funny going on with Zenos since it'll fuck up his plans?

I'm going to marry Y'shtola!

>Playing as beast subhumans
lmao

Beards are just fancy animal fur they shave to look manlier than they really are.

Just like any potato stache will never change they look and are a potato

>be midlander male
>so low test, you can barely grow peach fuzz facial hair and have less muscle mass than female highlanders.

Good luck! I'm going to marry Yugiri!

Thanks user! Good luck to you too!

Didn't say it wasn't, I just don't want to switch.

Attached: OTP.png (935x354, 87K)

500 hours later this game is still retarded

Attached: 1552943364214.webm (700x460, 2.83M)

Considering he's alone on the battlefield with people who know the truth I'm honestly thinking not likely. The fact hes using magic as a Garlean would already make people doubt him.

The idea Zenos love of power is so strong it is etched into his very flesh is amusing, with Elidibus even saying how his meatsuit has unlimited potential.

Crystal aids.

Different kanji for that form of Mistwalker.

>The fact hes using magic as a Garlean would already make people doubt him
There are very rarely Garleans who can use magic. Lucia is one of them. But I wonder how they culturally view the use of magic, like if they see it as a thing only savages do.

Full song when

I want to be Y'shtola mind broken into being user's housewife!

Attached: fb0adcd6013a8d3ff5400dad6aac81fa.jpg (756x1000, 218K)

It would be pretty bad writing for varis to spend the whole expansion acting all smug toward solus and the other ascians, for them to be able to just possess him anyway to do what they want. You'd think someone on such bad terms with them and living under the same roof would have some countermeasures.

But would you wear the Omega-F outfit for user?

Attached: 1542505988215.jpg (850x1203, 239K)

The only thing you need to become vulnerable to possession is a shitload of stress. Everything Varis just discovered about his whole life would definitely make him a candidate.

Attached: ozmalul.png (123x128, 26K)

Of course! After letting him know what a pervert he is!

Attached: 1079ea2b53c1f3a9ac88a2b862ec2f48.jpg (2699x3920, 1.05M)

But would you lock your legs around him so he cannot pull out because you want to be bred?

"Fucking no heals"

Im thinking thats why Emmet-Selch being two ascians and they both have different agendas.

Solus is already suspicious and even suggested to be working against Elidibus for his own agenda, just like Lahabrea wanted to cause a Rejoining because it would benefit himself in some way, and Elidibus has now had to spend several expansions trying to fix the mess Lahabrea made by naking WoL too OP.

Is it even worth touching savage at this point or will I only feel disappointment in my party members?

I was kind of late to this tier.

Attached: 1553392824101.jpg (1221x677, 459K)

Absolutely! And do it time and time again, letting him know each time what a good job he's doing, knocking up his needy wife.

Attached: 3aa3d3afdcd2b99f9be0dc1aedbebbc0.png (1000x1200, 1.18M)

savage is not worth doing ever. it's optional content. you can get ilvl 400 just by playing casually

Getting into savage now is a good way to prep yourself for the next tier.

Everyone that's any good already farmed everything the want from savage months ago

Will we get Red Mage and Machinist in the 6.0 cinematic?

You're a good wife, user.

post discord qt

at most you get an ad render

Attached: red mage.jpg (900x1285, 196K)

>tank asking the healer if he can pull big like the little good boy he is
>healer just stands there and can obviously heal more than the content is designed for
>ready checks at bosses
please don't play tank if you have a testosterone deficiency

Attached: 1530385254357.jpg (355x369, 25K)

>It's another "/vg/ trash drools over wooden planks with made up names" episode

Attached: 1546095850745.jpg (750x912, 74K)

It's like the Midas Touch, only with Crystal.

>Monk/ninja in party
>Give them a couple seconds to get their stance/mudra ready
>They just stand still and wait for you to pull

Attached: 1545230346515.jpg (900x900, 109K)

go easy on the sprout tanks they're still learning

Attached: tanking.png (2560x1440, 2.11M)

Do not lewd Ananta.

Do not do this either, you heathen.

>Get every scion so far in a cinematic
>Except the twins
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Why do you need everything in that image when you can just blame the healer and leave immediately? Fucking amateur hour out here.

>24-man
>do quick 10 sec countdown for NIN/MNK shit
>NIN just goes ahead and shuriken the boss

Attached: 1550061348425.jpg (923x1092, 143K)

Hildibrand unironically was the best thing about this patch.

>the trial plot twist
>Super Saiyan Godbert
>had a good explanation for how Hildibrand will wind up on the First

>Mfw that was his plan all along just so he can fight us again

Attached: 1553432761047.png (451x349, 212K)

Post yfw Alisaie is Titania and Alphinaud is Innocence.

RDM Eureka weapon, or SAM one? already got the materials. Also, if you could name a good looking “dark” weapon for the other class that doesn’t get the eureka weapon, that’d be appreciated

I can't believe Enkidu is fucking dead

Will the 1st have Padjal or are they an Eorzean thing?

Attached: RayaSway.webm (1404x950, 2.59M)

Probably an Eorzean thing. They only exist as a consequence of the Pact of Gelmorra. They're not a natural race.

I see some people on /vg/ post social media profiles (Instagram, Twitter, etc) of their FFXIV characters. What's up with that?

Attached: 14478623301.jpg (271x436, 32K)

New to this game, rate my goth dragonfu

Attached: Goth waifu.png (266x239, 126K)

looks like hot shit

>dragonfu
It's a lizard.

Yikes/10

They think FFXIV is real life and make unironic blog posts on twitter RPing as their totally unique characters while using at least 17 filters on their screenshots

anyone?

Attached: 65BC6BEF-807C-4DFF-BB73-B51AF2984769.jpg (424x240, 22K)

Terminal Autism.

Unironically tranny tier

>goth
>Xaela
When did you first realize you wanted to become a woman?

i saw some /xivg/ fag on twitter complain about weird people tracking everything they do when they continuously do shit like posting khloe around people with modded dicks

Never understood why shitters are so starved for ilvl
You do nothing with it

>babby healers that plead for small pulls while they watch netflix
>dps that sperg internally when they dont get a countdown

You just can't win.

remove the scales or in other words don't play au ra

Nothing would make me happier than getting the chance to kill Alisaie

I think the thing that frustrates me the most about Ronso in XIV is the fact they literally have the Roegadyn male skeleton and body type. They just put a new head on them. You can also tell it was a last minute rush job, because they won't even have any helmet models available on launch.

rdm

fish is cute, but not a fan og hair highlights or red eyes

They have the same emotes too

Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way
Or maybe just Ebony Dark'ness for short

Excellent, I think she looks just autistic enough for my tastes

Would impale with my dick until I cannae spurt anymore

No they don't you dumbass

is that yoshi from an old live letter? he looks so much younger here jesus christ what has the game done to him

>Varis making this face

Why did they go so hard on the "Garleans are evil" angle? They're not even trying to be subtle about it.

>Everyone was hyped and discussing what the hells gonna happen in this patch to cause the fucked state of affairs that leads us to becoming the warrior of darkness
>It drops
>Fucking Hildibrand had a more satisfying conclusion

Attached: 1538936363212.gif (144x192, 789K)

Fuck you, motherfuckers. Frontlines is damn good fun.

Having to listen to degenerate Americans yelling at you over shit like male bunny suits takes a toll on a man

Garleans arnt the evil ones. The Ascians are just making their stand.

If we don't get mini adventures when we visit the dwarves I'm gonna be pissed

>"Lalafell aren't people." - Koji Fox, Shadowbringers

Lakeland = Mor Dhona
Rak'Tika Greatwood = Black Shroud
Il Mheg = Coerthas? Dravania?
Amh Araeng = Would be easy to say "Thanalan" except for the fact that it seems to have a Source aetheryte - so would this be closer to Gyr Abania or Dalmasca?
Kholusia = ?
Eulmore = Limsa Lominsa

Peloton

>If it were up to me, I'd gas all the potato kikes tonight
Jesus Christ, Koji

the only good thing from the entire SB was getting a better 'canon' outfit

>the end of the Hildibrand questline is literally the entire cast dabbing on the audience during a dance

That's cute user. I rarely see anyone use that hair, go for it.

Attached: 1551644304593.jpg (1200x1798, 704K)

i want to rub miqote feet on my face

Latest pictures of Ahm Araeng give it a First aetheryte. Those were probably early development pictures

Amh Araeng is Gyr Abania. Kholusia is Thanalan.

That's exactly why I want to stick my cock in them. Stop being a pozaddled brainlet

Attached: 1548693274186.png (604x144, 59K)

drunkard

Attached: 1527607439015.jpg (2048x2732, 880K)

*ahem*
FUCK Hydaelyn
FUCK Zodiark
but most of all, FUCK MHIGGERS

The weird thing about either one is that Thanalan became a desert because of the Calamity of Fire. Why is it a desert on the First?

Is it worth keeping seeds if you're too poor for a house?

tfw no Raya wife

KEYBLADE

>tfw can't take the plot seriously anytime someone says Darkness or Light anymore
Thanks KH.

Wait there's no Magitek? Fucking picked back up

This triggers the discord tranny

Burned out by the Light that is flooding the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=uTe_GM8uEk0
railroad

>Latest pictures of Ahm Araeng give it a First aetheryte.
Which ones?

Attached: Capture.png (1060x598, 1.11M)

literally ghe only magitek thing we’ve seen is the crystal tower

Railroads aren't magitek

Yoshi P is personally not a fan of the magitek and said that if he got to make a new FF MMO, it would be more traditional. This expansion is his chance to show what kind of traditional MMO he would make, since The First won't have much besides the Gunbreakers.

it looks garlean style to me

Attached: 1536630512895.jpg (1920x1276, 689K)

Ah, okay.

Going by Kholusia = Thanalan, it's seems less like a desert and more just hilly country. The building style that show is like medieval France, which isn't generally desert construction.

Attached: kholusia.jpg (1294x722, 161K)

Garlean style would be black iron with obnoxious blue neon lights

It’s about time Final Fantasy reintroduced the Fantasy element. Looking forward to lakeland, it’s reminescent of Arthurian legend.

youtu.be/VGAg0BwnGlI

because the "garlean" railroads you see in northern thanalan are just repurposed from the mines and shit probably

yeah thats why im glad were not going there. prefer fantasy

Attached: 1532759087012.png (1383x778, 2.53M)

obvious human town

>just discovered the sort button
oh my fucking god

he smokes ciggs all the time and he barely sleeps

Attached: stress.jpg (936x480, 113K)

My upskirt cumdumpster wife

How many more zones left?

So 5.0 is just going to be us, and the other Scions I guess, taking a vacation to a different plane of existence while everyone else stays behind and fights BIG WAR

Attached: file.png (325x450, 118K)

>He doesn't have a macro that sorts both his inventory and armory chest

Attached: 1553636291900.jpg (1024x1024, 101K)

One more, whatever the secret endgame zone is

Koji 'cuck' Fox is literally pleddit, and probably a furfaggot, so that's not surprising.

Considering how many different jobs he has, he probably barely sleeps.

The typical expansion (both Heavensward and Stormblood) has 6 world zones, and with Lakeland, Il Mheg, Rak'Tika Greatwood, Amh Araeng, and Kholusia, we should only have 1 big one left unrevealed.

I don't see why is that bad, I mean, we had the entire Stormblood plotline of the WoL fighting again and again and again the imperials, some adventures like the old times would do wonders to his mental health

>same thing happening in XIV
>this bodycontrol shit
>Nomura joining the dev team
DARKNESS

I just want to see drahns
always pandering to cats and potatoes first, fucking yoshi

If only you'd read more in high school you might know what larboard means and you wouldn't be so upset

Attached: 1537367444003.jpg (699x485, 68K)

>Expansion about liberating Ala Mhigo
>Spend most of the time liberating Weebland instead
>Expansion about garlean war
>Spend the entire time in a different universe

Japanese literally work to the death

As much as I don't like XIV, it's still the only hope right now for a decent MMO so I'm going to unfortunately still pay for this expac. Maybe SB being shit finally woke up Yoshi.

>just realized we're going to have another split storyline expansion

Attached: 1553615397821.png (696x665, 793K)

>playing through the game with an alt because i've finished everything on my main

is my autism terminal?

give it to me straight doc

Attached: 1530523987777.gif (500x375, 1.98M)

Based, fuck Garleans and anything that'd look like Azys Lla. The only good Magitek shit is Nero and The Warring Triad.

I dunno about that. It'd be weird jumping between The First and Garlemald. Seems like the initial announcement of this being the Garlemald expansion was a lie, unless the final area is just right outside of it or whatever

Unlikely given how all new zones are on 1st. What's actually is going to happen is that we'll have a dungeon or two dedicated to garlean conflict and we'll jump back and forth every now and again to do an instanced fight like we did in HW.

Attached: huh.jpg (377x449, 91K)

>secret last zone is the area outside the Garlean capital
>Garlemald is just a dungeon
>we never get a full Ilsabard expansion

Attached: 1545585003396.png (469x452, 277K)

Yes, I must say it was quite weird that they mentioned we are taking the fight to garlemald, only to hop over to the first.

the artwork makes me think Kholusia was more coerthas inspired, but he actual 3d model makes me wonder if its la nocea.
but anyways, coerthas/la nocea are the highest likelihood, so as to save money on some models. (like the rest of the expansion.)
But somethings gonna be up with it, to try and make it stand out from normal.

Guess we'll have to wait 2 more years to get cool, non-weebified Garlean armor now

you didn't think you would be able to hang out in the middle of the enemy's base, did you?

viera are for human cock

>shad gear will just be asscapes again

Attached: 1552533201532.png (790x767, 711K)

If they do the one set of shit at 13-16 for the Brand New starting gear, they learn everything important. I'm not going to hold their hand, when they game tried to and they refused it like an idiot.

We all know the center of Garlemald will look like some casino utopia to the average citizen.
the outside/walls will be scyscrapper tall cyberpunk/steam punk shit that we've seen a billion times.

i doubt we'd see much else of the steel beams/blue lights elsewhere.
on their home turf, they probably have spot lights turned off, so small towns at aetherytes would be the only thing thats more of the same. everything else will be unique.

No but with the Populares pushing a civil war I imagined there might be Populares-controlled areas in the capital that would be a safe zone, and then some Optimates-controlled hostile areas.

More like they're going to gas everyone while we're off doing DARKNESS turning it into a defensive conflict where the EA can't advance at all.

scholar is the godking of having a waste of time job questline.

Attached: 1550081607330.webm (500x280, 2.9M)

How's the TT card hunt going?

Attached: Triple Triad.png (109x24, 4K)

The new jobs start in the source though. So we'd be bringing the gunbreakers into the first if anything right?

>got really bad carpal tunnel clearing ultimate and now I can barely play anymore
fuck, why won't it heal

Attached: 1415165480779.png (473x263, 110K)

>Every fanfest ages them by a year

Attached: 1553103855415.gif (253x197, 932K)

I'm excited to see the First equivalents of all the jobs. So far we know
>White Mage = Devout
>Black Mage = Magus
>Paladin = Knight
>Bard = Ranger
>Warrior = Warrior

>pushing a civil war
More like getting their shit pushed in. Elezenos is gonna wreck shit while we're on the 1st, we're gonna come back just after he usurps power and declares THE HUNT is back on. inb4 he becomes the manifestation/speaker for Zodiark

God I fucking hope not.
He's the worst fucking antagonist and that's saying something considering how shit the mystery niggas are.

thats what you get for being a filthy kaguya poster

>Warrior = Warrior

Attached: thinking1.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

It irks me that in Viera lore the Female Viera can compete against the men when the males themselves are prone to dying more often than not in their training. Does this mean the females are noticeably stronger than their male counterparts?

It will probably actually be Fighter but that's what the instanced fight labeled Arbert

new jobs don't start there. dancer starts in limsa.

So how are Job Quests going to go in >shad then?
Are we going to learn from the people in the First? Are we going to take our old job buddies with us to the First?
Are they not even going to happen in there?

Attached: 1552572701656.png (796x152, 191K)

Gunbreaker gridania.

Probably going to learn techniques from the First versions of the jobs

WHM AF4

Attached: 1547070293735.jpg (608x741, 167K)

user you know the source means OUR eorzea right. I literally said that we start jobs in our world and not in the first.

Nobody has mentioned that
HE'S IN
youtube.com/watch?v=YaW779UwAmU
would have preferred Gaius but here we are

Oh shit I geniunely didn't know you could encounter Alpha out and about Eorzea

Attached: ffxiv_27032019_232147_529.png (1062x700, 1.65M)

You'll learn from the same old people and maybe go kill some trash or acquire some macguffin in the first for random quests.
Please look forward to it.

Attached: 1530865466057.png (1152x648, 1.43M)

Yeah, there're bunch of places where you can meet them.

For what reason?

>SCH is once again going to feature zero new Nym lore

Attached: 1553479130713.jpg (453x439, 85K)

Tataru sweating armpits!

Attached: 1553728068183.jpg (1280x720, 347K)

These places are starting to look the same.

Is it time yet?

Attached: 1553447484604.png (800x800, 850K)

I've only encountered him once.

Attached: ffxiv_09292018_164300.png (1920x1080, 2.82M)

So is the car lock permanent for the Gold Saucer even after FFXV event?

Rdm cat fucked off so I wonder who we'll be doing quests with in SHB, Arya better get a trust Yoshi.

Look at that shrimp.

Attached: 1536604022678.png (400x400, 180K)

If the system is at all popular and not a total shitfest, I imagine they'll just start rolling out everyone they can think of as trusts eventually like XI did.

I wouldn't expect anyone outside of the main Scions to get Trusts, user.

where are the heels

Attached: D2UCYgMU0AAJp6t.png (732x812, 457K)

up ur bum and around th corner lmao

Considering Garlemald is canonically cold, it might look like the imperial city from FF Type-0, with a snowy/industrial combo

Attached: ImperialCityConcept-fftype0.png (963x705, 1.19M)

Dancer is not a heeler.

inb4 Shantotto II is brought over and is op again.

>If the system is at all popular and not a total shitfest
user, go do a squadron dungeon and tell me these fuckers know how to make functional AI party members

*soken guitar riffs intensify*

Attached: 1541468633340.jpg (820x820, 64K)

Since the japanese version of PLD is Knight, I wonder what they plan to rename it then.
Or will it just be Paladin? lol.
(or Knight = Knight like WAR)

Eat shit. You made me laugh.

Attached: 1244801430411.jpg (350x218, 23K)

At least AI knows how to apply regen not like some healers.

I expect heating vents throughout the city, and a dome to keep the heat in.

I'd imagine it's Paladin in JP but someone could go find the JP version of the WoD fight and see.

>When vocals kick in after axe shatters

Attached: TurnThatShitUp.jpg (1113x555, 110K)

I know, I meant the only magitek things in The First will be the stuff we bring in, like gunbreakers. I should have worded it better, sorry.

Oh, interesting, I was wondering where you got that from, makes sense.

is that a new hairstyle?
it's not my thing, looks kinda basic bitchy, but I don't mind getting more. I hope that we get more than just a few, iirc SB didn't add any at launch did it???

it added gross mhigger haircuts that didn't fit females

Protect Lolifilia.

Attached: 1526242853624.jpg (667x977, 276K)

How did that become this?

Attached: After_Luca.PNG.png (245x508, 165K)

If they bother making custom AI for each dungeon it'll work like they've done for a handful of MS instances, otherwise, I know it'll be worthless.

So are gonna see more FF3 stuff outside CT in 5.0 now?
Cause Eternal Wind kicking in in the trailer was breddy gud

Attached: 1528942923634.gif (598x661, 281K)

That's exactly what they've been doing for squadron dungeons though. That's why they release them in batches. It's still shit.

let me lewd m'naago already

Attached: 1542331708402.jpg (1460x1664, 175K)

I mean, I haven't done them since I saw what a shitshow Stone Vigil was with trusts.

I mean squadron members.

soken aged well. he's in his 40s but he looks like he's in his late 20s.

no, freak.

>m'naago
>not that cutie from the allied beast tribe quest

Japanese genetics

Attached: 1546784154699.jpg (623x358, 62K)

I want to teach Omega about love.

I'm so bloody envious.

Still better than most df SV go.

Guessing time?
>Dark Knight = Black/Blood Knight
>Dragoon = Dragon Knight
>Samurai = Swordmaster
>Monk = Acolyte/Zealot/Brawler
>Ninja = Thief/Assassin
>Machinist = Engineer
>Red Mage = Warlock/Fencer/Duelist
>Summoner = Evoker
>Scholar = Strategist
>Astrologian = Oracle/Seer

>Red Mage = Warlock/Fencer/Duelist

Attached: 1553667654852.png (925x711, 32K)

I've thought of this too, Devil Trigger is a great track to play DRK to

Attached: I tire of this charade.gif (500x400, 1.37M)

WE FALL

It's all that sòy intake. He looked like a man in 93

My fucking dick holy shit

Attached: 1553644790316.gif (336x248, 1.98M)

I'd say Scholar is Orator

Based, this triggers both the pozfurs and transhits. There a twitter?

Attached: 1552627649959.jpg (315x469, 41K)

sometimes you aren't so bad, limsa

Attached: limsa dancing.webm (652x480, 2.88M)

No where you fucking erping discord tr*nny piece of shit

When are they adding Fortnite dances?

that lala is so cute

Tataru after a nice bath

Attached: 1513264536286.png (690x1280, 922K)

>fucking hammer omnislash
>then raging demon
>heavily foreshadowing shadowbringers
Fuck, like another user said it had a more satisfying conclusion than msq

Nah man. Think about it, we got 6.0 and 7.0. 7.0 is the moon, or that was a Yoshi joke but 5 expacs (3-4-5-6-7) is how much XI got. 5.0 is first shard, 6.0 is Garlean war, 7.0 is the final push against the Ascians.

>Still no full song out

I love how forgettable and bad SB's theme was and how this one is as good or even a touch better than HW's and I fucking loved HW's.

Attached: 1552055645940.jpg (640x791, 41K)

Attached: unknown (222).png (1665x1080, 2.41M)

What's the best server on Primal?

Attached: g rank.jpg (1000x600, 40K)

>she had to ditch her kimono because she couldn't get the smell of Hingashi semen off it
Momodi would be proud.

Yeah, but XI also had add-on scenarios. Is Yoshi P going to start releasing smaller DLC for FFXIV?

I think Byrnhildr is the one you're supposed to stay away from.

>male viera never ever
WHAT THE FUCK BROS

Attached: ffxiv_02042019_135811_006.png (1920x1017, 1.73M)

>soken has aged well
How do you miss all those wrinkles on his face?

>liking potatoes
Y'all gay and pedos.

Attached: 51657439195469765.jpg (731x470, 26K)

When did she become so smug?

>
>Guessing time?
>>Dark Knight = Black/Blood Knight
>>Dragoon = Dragon Knight
>>Samurai = Swordmaster
>>Monk = Acolyte/Zealot/Brawler
>>Ninja = Thief/Assassin
>>Machinist = Engineer
>>Red Mage = Warlock/Fencer/Duelist
>>Summoner = Evoker
>>Scholar = Strategist
>>Astrologian = Oracle/Seer
>>Red Mage = Warlock/Fencer/Duelist

Red mage will be Rune Fencer or Rune Knight or some shit like that

that third major ascian gaius brings up that we never knew existed

a bunny is fine too

It’s magic knight or something like that, iirc

That third major Ascian is the one in Solus.

Can we not please?

Attached: lala16.jpg (905x1200, 446K)

Emet-Selch is Gemini. It's likely a twin Ascian.

>like trannies bunny
>Calling other people gay
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

God i wish lalafell exist irl

>he doesn't want to mash a potato

Attached: 1541793925581.jpg (1495x1299, 479K)

Yoshida: With FF12, there are only female Viera appearing in the game. Due to that, we have no design references for the male versions. If we did create a male design for the Viera, he would be quite elegant, handsome, and slim. He would look more like the Elezen race, but with bunny ears.

I'm off/on again player of FFXIV, like one or twice a year play due to boredom. Why was the preexpac transition going into Shadowbringers so shit compared to the previous ones? Is that rumor of resource leeching true from SE? Is there enough vanity fags and Stacie's that it wouldn't matter?

I hope he dies this expansion.

No you don't

Attached: lalal19.jpg (800x941, 202K)

Not sure. But XI's final expac came out around 12 years (give or take a year) after it came out, so that'd be:

2015 - 3.0
2017 - 4.0
2019 - 5.0
2021 - 6.0
2023 - 7.0

At a minimum, short of a disaster, we'd get up to 6.0 as Yoshi said in an old interview he needed 2 more expacs after stormblood to do the full MSQ but it might be he's stretched that out to 3 more. I think there's just easy symmetry with 6.0 being Garlean war and 7.0 being the final push. What's left geography wise:

Ilsabard
Western and Southern Othard (Nagxia and the Ivalician neighbors to Dalmasca, but dalmasca already got carthago delenda ested)
Sharlayan
Meracydia
Thavnair
New World
Hingashi in full

A shit end befitting a shit expansion

Attached: 1533041496919.png (128x128, 25K)

so like the female viera? what a retard

god fucking damn. more of this, or hopefully more lewd than this

>What's left geography wise:
We also have 12 other shards lmfao.

ARR
>A banquet where all hell breaks loose. You're framed for regicide, lose contact with all your allies, and have to flee to Ishgard
HW
>Ilberd suicides to summon Shinryu. Papalymo sacrifices himself. A battle between Omega and Shinryu
SB
>Your fight against Elidibus gets interrupted by catfag who needs to give you the extremely important message of 'hey man can you get my package at Crystal Tower thanks bro lmao'. Credits roll.

>it's ultimate's fault not the fact that I'm playing sekiro 24/7

why did people try so hard to deny that it's him? is he that big of a deal?

>12
that’s only 4, buddy

Just a little too fat, but I can still fap to this.

11 others. We've visited what's left of the Thirteenth in the CT quests.

Imagine subbing for another month just for this ending

Attached: FFXIV laughtrack.gif (264x240, 2.64M)

Matsui recently talked about having big plans for XI's 20th anniversary.

I get everything in this pic except what the fuck does the anime girl mean

All the alternate job names are classic FF jobs dumbo.

Monk will be Black Belt, Red Mage will be Mystic Knight, Astrologian will be Time Mage, Machinist will be Gunner.

this, time to visit the 13th in 17.0

Attached: Cute bunny.webm (450x360, 2.03M)

Lalafells aren't supposed to have recognizable kneecaps.

rent free

Classic/progression server like a few other games been doing?

>Male Viera posters after JP Fanfest

oh yeah, can't wait for that fucking mobile trash version of 11 bro very big and exciting

Devout and Magus are classic names?

please stop

Attached: lala20.jpg (807x1000, 186K)

Yes, from FF3

Inb4 that means release of mobile lmaoooo (kill me)

>when you do a fate while in queue and have to drop it at 90% because the df is a bitch

Attached: 1550675186240.jpg (640x632, 92K)

>Astrologian will be Time Mage
>AST will finally get Haste

They were upgrades to White Mage and Black Mage in FF3

Attached: file.png (424x305, 264K)

>what is The Arrow

My dick as the bow.

Something not called Haste

They were draining from XIV before, so I don't see why it'd happen all of a sudden now. I think they just wrote themselves into a corner. It could be that the decision to go into the first shard was a relatively recent decision, hence it was scaling up to be the Garlean expac but then suddenly introduced cast-wide-the-gate strange voice and headaches what, around 4.5?

Yeah but I am skeptical we'd be going to every single shard. The only reason for the first is because the WoD came from there and Minfilia "Went" there (I think?) and it's bathing in light. So the only other shard plausible to visit is the one that fell to darkness, and it's already fallen so what's the point except for the world of darkness raid.

not thicc enough

Attached: lalafell.png (1240x1920, 517K)

First Shard is consumed by light. Light literally crystalizes everything it touches when there is no darkness to counter balance it. Implied strongly during the Crystal Tower plot line.

Is even shown with the new area Ahm Araeng. The tidal wave that hangs over the area is crystalized and not technically frozen in ice.

Attached: Ahm Araeng.png (1920x1080, 2.77M)

Disgusting art

>It could be that the decision to go into the first shard was a relatively recent decision
I think that too. Alphinaud went to visit Garlemald and then suddenly came back before he got there like they just suddenly decided to switch direction.

>AST storyline has an enemy that uses haste
>Haste hurts that enemy
>A companion tells you how haste is dangerous and you shouldn't use it to explain why AST will never get haste

So Mommy Crystal evil or what?