What is the best stealth game in the world?

Attached: gu0hxi1rqod21.png (1024x769, 656K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pIt_497W8sU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hrngg. Colonel this.... frog? seems to be offering me pizza and soda. How should I proceed?

Attached: apu pizza and soda.png (785x847, 287K)

hitman 2 silent assassin

Snake, be careful, that's Apu, it's a different kind of frog from what you're used to. It was originally developed by as a codevelepod project with a finnish bureau during the cold war, from the blueprint of our own frog, Pepe, or SDFRG-01 as you know it. Just like Pepe it's a weapon used mainly for psychological warfare, but unlike Pepe it's supposed to evoke some sense of compassion in the target, something that eventually devolves into existential dread and depression. Don't let it hug you Snake, and don't hug it either, many of our own operatives being hugged by Apu have suffered of crushing, chronic depression, and have been later found dead in finnish saunas after having eaten too much Mämmi.

Remember, he's not your "fren", don't listen to him no matter what, focus on your mission.

Attached: th (3).jpg (474x812, 23K)

MGS2

Thief 2
Chaos Theory
MGS 5

Good ass post.

Attached: 1552562937261.jpg (630x630, 35K)

Fuck this shit. We finally get a tolerable pepe, and people make up this bullshit story to suck all the joy out of it.

Thief Gold
MGS killed stealth and started the movie game bullshit.

top post

Attached: 1553378805108.png (280x291, 84K)

MGS3 for trve stealth

The Dark Mod

Legit, that was pretty good.

TDM was a step back from Thief due to being low budget

is MGS3 playable on Playstation Now? how bad is the delay on PC?

Which SCP is this?

okay, this is epic

Apu needs his own game where you make many frens.

Attached: 1551132401695.jpg (657x527, 85K)

>Thief Gold
Jesus Christ, no. It's a great game, sure, but I've been playing it last year and I was running around the bathtub in the mansion while two guards were trying to catch me, then I just went into said bathtub and they fucked off within few seconds like nothing happened. Take off your nostalgia goggles for once. Just appreciate the game for what it is.

LOOK OUT SNAKE, HE’S GOT A GUN!

Attached: 6CB32EA9-D09B-467C-B85F-573D32BEBDC7.png (512x415, 128K)

Not any MGS, that's for sure.

The enemy ai was great. When a guard went missing or a light source was turned off the AI got suspicious and searched for the missing guard or reignited the light source.
I don't remember Thief having that.

Sekiro's stealth gameplay is more barebones than I was expecting. It kind of damages the experience when enemies don't even react to corpses.

MGS3 nothing really comes close to the amount of detail and fun that game provides. I really want to play more stealth games any reccomendations?

Take a shit in your hand and eat it, that will give you a similar experience.

I think it works for being an action rpg, I just wish distractions worked and there were more tools for it other than ceramic shards.

kek

boop

Attached: 220px-Tom_Clancy's_Splinter_Cell_-_Chaos_Theory_Coverart.png (220x305, 155K)

Trying way too hard to fit in

I'll try it thanks.

Tenchu 3

I don't have to fit in, that's for retarded zoomers like you. Enjoy your movies though, retard.

Thief The Dark Project.

samefriend

metro last light or 2033 aren't really stale th games but they have stealth mechanics an shit

Attached: 8E24A943-25FB-485C-8702-CD6332A918E0.jpg (750x741, 298K)

There is literally no good stealth game. All stealth games have
- stupid fixed routes and pathes enemies walk
- you can stay in plain sight for short times, and then guards disregard they ever saw something "must have been by imagination".
- people going "back to normal", after you killed half the facility already

>Metal Gear
>Zoomer
Huh?

(you)

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Only 2033 had satiating stealth.

Thief is pretty perfect I still can’t believe nobody has surpassed it

Thats not exactly true but I can see what you mean, a lot of games have mediocre stealth mechanics that are pretty bland.

satisfying

Sly 2 band of thieves

>We finally get a tolerable pepe
DON'T SAY THAT user YOU'RE GIVING IT EXACTLY WHAT IT WANTS

Attached: 1535601124462.png (211x239, 10K)

You haven't even taken the safety off, fren. This your first time pointing a gun at someone?

>What is the best stealth game in the world?

>enemy can't see player standing 2 feet in front of him in a brightly lit hallway

It certainly isn't MGS2

Attached: 7VzPndb.jpg (1600x900, 86K)

Ur in luck

youtu.be/pIt_497W8sU

They do though? I agree it is bare bones, but it's an action game with light stealth elements. From's AI has always been pretty bad, so I don't know what you were expecting.

some guy thought this through to earn some internet points.
tell me guys who are the worst kind of creatures, weebs or redditers

>I think it works for being an action rpg
Sekiro is not an rpg though.

Even then, other action-rpgs like Dark Messiah let you hide bodies.

Colonel, why does everyone in this place look the same? They're all white and wrinkly, they're dressed up like hundreds of different things too...

Attached: snake.jpg (225x360, 13K)

Dark souls 3 invasions.

Attached: 37107-Looney_Toons_Sheep_Raider_(bin)-3-thumb.jpg (320x312, 25K)

M-my balaclava was in m-my eyes!

my nigga, that game's tight

Oh shit. I remember playing this overnight.

Yus

Yeah you're right it had a lot of small details like that but it stepped down in other areas. For example the sound design was nowhere near as polished as original Thief. Sound propagation was fairly poor. Also level quality varies from author to author since there's no real campaign. AI can be very unpredictable at times leading to some bullshit moments.

They do react, but I agree the stealth is only just above an afterthought in terms of game design

He clearly sees him, he just wants to know who exactly is there.

>He clearly sees him
Wrong. He's reacting with "who's there" because in that video, the player just shot a gun. You can even see this with the way the player's arms are positioned.