COVEN 2 COMING IN JULY 25

>NEW LOLI
>NEW LOLI
>NEW LOLI
>NEW LOLI
>NEW LOLI

Attached: D2rMUOnUYAATMDl.jpg (833x1017, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2019/03/labyrinth-of-refrain-coven-of-dusk-followup-labyrinth-of-galleria-announced-for-ps4-ps-vita
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: D2rMUOwUkAAX1_E.jpg (1007x909, 330K)

Attached: D2rMUOtUcAA_E4U.jpg (920x1014, 317K)

Attached: D2rMUOuUwAAeowe.jpg (893x1006, 305K)

Oh damn I still never finished the first one. Gotta do that at some point.

PC release?

BULLSHIT I JUST GOT THE FIRST ONE THREE MONTHS AGO

Looking exactly the same as the original, although the protag seems to be a bit blander in design. Good stuff!

Is the first one good?

Is the character reset thing very important for the late game?

CRITICAL HIIIIT

Attached: 1538143145232.png (512x512, 64K)

Jesus. Well, with how the game is, it's not hard to re-use what they got, along with making new things.

First one was great, both story and gameplay wise, but surprised it's coming out so soon already.

Attached: 55d.gif (1280x720, 489K)

fuuuuck I still gotta finish the first one goddamnit

PC release when?
Theatrical star a cute.

Attached: full_length_020.png (1024x1024, 262K)

DING DONG

Attached: 1531690121163.jpg (1081x720, 192K)

Did they announce anything new gameplay-wise? Also, any words on english release?

The first game originally released in japan during june of 2016. It's just that NISA took years to translate it.

in fairness DRPGS probably arent too hard to keep pumping more out for
once you got the base mechanics the hard part is just making new assests

Looks like more of the same with a new cast and maybe some improved mechanics. I'm more than happy with that and I'm glad I'll get to experience this with Yea Forums again.

How is that lamp blander than the book?

Oh, you know what I'm talking about, the girl!

gematsu.com/2019/03/labyrinth-of-refrain-coven-of-dusk-followup-labyrinth-of-galleria-announced-for-ps4-ps-vita
>Dengeki Online has posted a notice that while Dengeki PlayStation reports that a Switch version of Labyrinth of Galleria: Coven of Dusk will be released, the game will only be released for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita. A Switch version is not planned at this time.
>This article, as per our source who obtained the magazine that listed the Switch version, initially stated the game would be released for Switch. The contents of the post before the update have been modified to remove mention of a Switch version.
lol?

which means we probably won't get it until 2020

Fuuck, either NISA ports it or no portable english Refrain 2.

fucking nisa

Likely only getting a Switch release outside Japan. NIS games haven't been selling as well on the Switch in Japan, but better than PS4 outside Japan. Like Disgaea 5.

>another Saber clone

>tfw eop
>tfw have to wait 7 years for this
Guess that gives me plenty of time to do autistic minmaxing in the first at least

so it's just because the niche audience that buys these games don't travel and therefore would rather buy them on home consoles

lovely

I've been pondering, now that I'm after the memory dungeon and my puppets are around 60-80 levelled. Should I wait until 99 to do the soul transfer or not? Is it really important if I want to get the real end?

I guess all the time Harada spent on FGO is starting to seep into his own works.

Yes they are all otakus stuck at home, that much should be obvious. It's why anime games on the Switch are only selling outside Japan.

the question is how much SUFFERING will this one have

Hmm, wouldn't it be because the Vita install base is comparatively huge in Japan and they're not letting go still?

I still haven't beat the original though fuck this game is hard.

Also, I fuck this new bitch I just wanna know what Mezzaluca is up to.

Attached: bu_ruka_b_502_4k.png (1280x1760, 274K)

No, because even games that come out only on PS4 and Switch sell more on PS4 (Disgaea Complete, Atelier games, SRW, etc.)

they can't beat first game ending. I don't want to play another one after that.

Yeah, that's one of the reasons there are like thirty Japanese Wizardry games, not counting ports, remakes, and phone games.

SRW?

only wait 99 if you want to keep the class specific skills

why there's the eye of hundred knight on that lantern? are these games in the same universe or something?

They are. Or are in the same multiverse if Metallia's appearance in the first one was anything more than a fun little bonus boss fight.

there was a Metallia cameo already so who knows

Comparing this thread to the other Coven thread makes me realize just how much better Yea Forums is without console war garbage.

Any forum will be better without a lot of people.

Did she finally find peace?

Attached: 1546862225748.jpg (643x754, 325K)

Nobody in the other thread even knows what the game is.

>one of the units is literally a cat

She looks too nice.

My biggest complaint with the original game is that the battles are too goddamn slow and there's so many of them. Later floors don't really have any room to maneuver away from enemies.
>Fortify
>Fortify
>Nuke these fuckers
>Fortify
>Fortify
>Enemy does their billion hit attacks first

Attached: 1537786463784.jpg (237x184, 23K)

a cat is fine too

Oh shit, fucking nice. This was my favourite game of 2018.

I hated how they made you transfer soul in the first. All it did was add a giant time sink to a already mediocre drpg.

Its like they knew at that point of the game the combat will become a slog and players will be bored asf thats why they added the save and resume feature.

Not on switch so they can go fuck themselves with this shit serie.

So what happened to Mezzaluca

wrong thread

Fucking console versions better run at 60fps

yes but it's NISA, still i played and it was actually a decent translation by their standards

It's going to be released to the west by fucking NISA again, isn't it? The threads were filled with black screen/crashing complaints.

Only pc players had that issue.

So what, even if it's true fuck Nisa.

>the loli is the massive cunt

It's going to be witch 2 all over agian.

Attached: wanderer.jpg (1280x720, 315K)

It’s an NIS game. NIS are shit programmers but comfy game makers.

It's not NIS fault retard.

I still need to finish LoR but I'm sure I'll have plenty of time before the translation comes out. I'm glad to see the game did well enough to get a follow up, I loved playing this game on release with you lot.

Attached: 1537615915904.png (201x137, 64K)

So a cute!

NIS =/= NISA

When will they just give us Witch and The Hundred Knight 1-2.

Attached: TW&THK_Metallia.png (583x887, 469K)

Atelier Switch has outsold the PS4 Version a while ago

Literally the same shit, it's just the american branch.

>just the american branch
Someone post the pastebin please.

>That part when Dronya starts remembering how she used to be

Attached: 1544970010616.jpg (1920x1080, 95K)

Oh my god framepacing problems on a fucking DRPG what will I do

That's like saying Sega USA was "just" a branch of NIS. Please stop posting.

of Sega, lol, slipped there

>that team
Based and Hammerpilled. I hope the Coppelias come back somehow, I really loved them from a conceptual, gameplay, and design standpoint.

Attached: full_length_051_4k.png (2048x2048, 959K)

>Any part of the game involving old memories
I bet the new game were going to see a memory of luka having a hard life and then another one showing her dying even harder.

Attached: 13245.jpg (1280x718, 119K)

never, dead series. Tatsuya Izumi is the only reason why these games have a (very) little cult following, fortunately they learned that after hundred knight 2

Whats with the japanese love for blondes?

>Luca is the final boss

Attached: 1530470236143.png (1280x720, 555K)

You can guess 3 times user.

Where's the new loli?

right there you dumb retard

That's not a loli, it's just a flat girl.

??? Link her.

is this anything close to how much it looks like Etrian Oddysey

i just hope they make the actual combat more interesting. the fact that so many fights boiled down to autoattack and nothing else was silly, far more often than not i'd have covens that literally wouldn't use a single point of mana, or item, or really do anything other than mash the default attack.

Fucking Etrian Odyssey babies.

I really hope they ditch the karma system or make it at least something in the next, because that shit was just superfluous to the game. I also would wish the level progression system wouldn't involve resetting levels but I know the kinda audience NIS games has, so that's staying.

NIS games hasn't been selling well in Japan period. Most of their sales came from outside Japan.

Will they still pander to yuri audience?

Attached: 1535789855411.jpg (2560x1440, 418K)

I love them too, for a few reason.
Giant hammers are cool weapons.
Gothic lolita is cute.
Kemonomimi is also cute.
And most important of all, the fact that they're genderless makes me hard.

Attached: full_length_052.png (1024x1024, 373K)

I seriously hope they about face on their decision to skip Switch. Dense RPGs like this are so much better in portable form.

I have a Vita but there's no way this is releasing on Vita in the West.

It's more than probably going to be ported in localization.

Not the peace she wished, but the most she deserved

If it's anything like the first one, nah. They both have similar dungeon crawling systems but Labyrinth of Refrain's gameplay is much more simple, there's less challenge, and there's a bigger emphasis on story. I recommend checking it out despite that though because there are some really unique and memorable elements to the game.

If the Vita version isn't brought along I'll probably pirate it so I hope so too. It being Ps4 only would be the worst thing.
That said the reason why the first wasn't localized was due to the Ps4 remake, the one the PC and Switch versions were based from, had additional content and tweaks that the Vita version didn't receive. Not only that but they're localizing some Vita games in 2020 too so it's possible they might bring it over anyway.

My nigga.

Attached: full_length_049_4k.png (2048x2048, 905K)

>localizing on Vita in 2020

Really? But aren't the cartridge supplies thinning out? There's no way I can fit that game on my 4gb memory stick.

>memory sticklett
lol!

Kinda sad that the MC doesnt seem like an asshole like Dronya

yes, soul transfer raises soul clarity which improves stat baselines, also transferring skills gives the best abilities to all classes

I'm not up to date on the vita homebrew scene. How can I store memory without a stick?

A third party converter like SD2Vita and custom firmware

Look up SD2Vita. If you were smart and got a PSTV you could just get an external HDD and use that.

Give that hair a second thought...Now that I think of it the entire design is a bit of a rip off no?

Attached: Ffta-marche.jpg (902x985, 96K)

>give hammer-kuns a good loadout with high Hit%

Nothing is more satisfying than waiting for her turn to attack a boss and watching it get gored 4 times out of 5.

She looks more like Saber in her casual clothes than Marche.

That's the good shit right there. Goring bosses was always super satisfying.

Attached: full_length_050_4k.png (2048x2048, 857K)

Why is Marche wearing a girl's outfit?

Escapism

Super robot wars

I'm in post-game of Refrain 1 now and i'm feeling the burned out a bit. I just cleared Azu-Campanella barely beating the boss but it seems like anything except aster knight/hammer-kuns are wack.

Is there a specific way to farm weapons for synthesis?

I thought people didn't like the first one and that's why there's never any discussion.

>not shota
Gay

Now I really want to see Marche himself drawn wearing this outfit, like an outfit swap.

There was constant discussion for a good three weeks when the first came out. Discussing and figuring shit out with other anons helped make the game kinda magical for me and getting to experience that feeling again when the sequel comes out makes me really happy.

shit, still need to beat the first one.

I stopped at the dungeon where you go into Dronya's memories

>mfw got to try the White Rose Pact

This shit must be fucking amazing later on with hyper buffed magicians

But Luca was a girl

Yes

looks less like Saber and more like Jannu

>yellow hair
It's Luka and Tractie child.

>PS4
Into the trash it goes.

The game lacks a bitchy looking character because Metallia will stop being the Black Wanderer and join them part way through the story.

The ponytail screams Jeanne but the clothes and ahoge make me thing Saber. Anyway Jeanne's still a Saberface in the end so it works either way.

Yeah, having lesbians getting raped and dying is definitely "pandering to yuri audience".

You know this has no fucking point of existing since the story is all about multiverse shit, i'm ready to hate this recycled sequel.

Attached: 1546584919476.jpg (434x532, 32K)

Some might find it hot

You guys DID beat Refrain 1 already, right? I'm working on it.

Attached: Enema at the Gates.jpg (569x354, 84K)

They are actually suprisingly similar
what if this one takes place in a game inside the game?

Pretty close to the end I think, grinding for 666 pact is driving me up the wall

i restarted and am back at the towers of oh god it doesn't end
ill pick it up once i finish with extella link

Of course i did.

Attached: 1522529167918.png (2000x2304, 658K)

it's still full price but i will gladly buy it for 20 bucks.
gameplay can't be worse than hundred knight, right?

Do ya like da dungeon crawlin? Never played Metallica's game myself.

Attached: 1537929502479.jpg (1920x1080, 755K)

I love exploring the dungeons, but i hate the disgaea thing of re-leveling all the characters from lvl 1 one hundred times to get +10 in stats and if you not doing it you going to suck dicks in late game. Maybe it's not the genre for me

LoR's not really hard enough to justify going that far with your characters though, reworking your strategy and Covens is more than enough to deal with even the toughest bosses. Don't let that turn you away from games like this either, most don't have LoR's mechanic of re-leveling your characters from level 1. The closest I can think of is retiring in Etrian Odyssey but you only have to do it once to minmax and you start from level 30.

agree to those two, hope 2 fixes it

In my opinion a drpg needs to throw you into frightening combat/exploration situations often, and the only time I felt that in Coven 1 was when I fell into the first dungeon's slime hell. After that I sleepwalked through the game