Joker doesn't deserve to be in Smash

There I said it, Joker is a literal who and was only added because he was a new character, not because of legacy, but just the fact he's a recent character. Nobody fucking voted for him in the ballot.

It's even more pathethic considering that they went with Joker instead of other third parties with a ton of legacy.

> Ryu Hayabusa
> Heihachi
> Terry Bogard
> Bill Rizer
> Banjo & Kazooie
> Billy and Jimmy Lee
> Goemon
> Kunio-kun
> Erdrick
> Travis Touchdown
> even fucking Steve

All of these are better picks than Joker, you can't deny this.

Attached: 1544157601548.jpg (425x539, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1110964705802117120?s=19
youtu.be/jaIo82uT0qs
youtu.be/x0I4ij71NG4?t=1m15s
deviantart.com/genoforsmash/art/Super-Smash-Bros-x-Dragon-Quest-587562147
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who cares? We all know he's getting cut the next game

Persona 5 is one of the best selling jrpg in a while, you're listing characters that people don't have a connection with nowadays. It just seems like you're angry that 1/5 of the picks aren't one of your favorite gaming mascots. It's not about legacy it's about relevancy the game is trying to sell you it's properties.

i like joker

He was added because of SMT and Persona

Why not add Jack Frost then? He's much more popular and has been around longer

Being a bitch about it isn’t going to fix anything. He’s far more interesting than half the characters you listed there anyway.

>Bancuck and Kadroolie
Stopped reading right there Smashcuck

Nobody cares. Your opinion of who and who doesn't deserve to be in is entirely subjective, and holds zero merit in the grand scheme of things. Stop complaining about this shit on an anonymous message board and do something productive with your life

Attached: 1552968521190.jpg (317x400, 33K)

Because Joker is cooler.

He doesn't deserve it only because he's a one off character that will just get replaced with the next silent protagonist in Persona 6. Persona is prolific enough that it should indeed have a character but deciding which one is harder. You could have made more of an argument for Yuuki or Narukami as the latter popularized Persona and the former was from the game that basically rebooted what the series is mechanically. Joker is just in because he's most recent though. He's a marketing pick. But whatever, have fun with it. It's a Persona character in Smash.

Attached: DaInDchVMAAf2Ce.jpg (567x567, 30K)

Imagine saying that a demon who hasn't even been Atlus's mascot for almost a decade is more popular than the protagonist of the best selling game in the franchise's history with a straight face. You'll be lucky if Jack Frost is a persona Joker can summon for his moves.

You can have Jack Frost doing moves long with two or three other demons with Joker. I would have preferred an SMT character but from a gameplay perspective Joker makes sense. An SMT protag wouldn't summon demons for one attack and then put them away.

Fuck off Stevefag

Attached: 1546898187468.png (352x704, 214K)

Call me a pessimist but I think he's only coming with Arsene and Satanael.

Remember when Yea Forums complained about Cloud getting in Smash instead of literal who FF characters?

Attached: Weaklings, the lot of you.jpg (2048x1558, 598K)

IT WAS FLYNN'S TURN

Attached: 1425505172558.jpg (210x175, 22K)

>Joker is a literal who

> Terry Bogard
> Bill Rizer
> Goemon
> Kunio-kun

Just admit that you're biased toward old games

What an interesting and original opinion, user!

Attached: E059DD7C-9B23-4978-92D0-C4275759C07B.gif (480x270, 2.03M)

Sakurai usually isn't that lazy with third parties

>Nobody fucking voted for him in the ballot.
people probably voted for smt and persona content. chances are, he might have slight ballot influence because of that, if it's involved at all. persona is a big deal for a lot of people, even if more niche. he's a fine pick.

I’m almost certain Sakurai would not miss an opportunity to give Jack Frost an appearance

>MUH STEVEFAG
Holy shit you Smashcucks are fucking pathetic. Can't wait to see your fucking hill billy pedobear and block head both get btfo'd by Cuphead or Master Chief.

You're right, but only because we deserve Door-kun as the Persona rep instead.

Attached: 1417716757165.png (800x1200, 432K)

This. Joker seems like the obvious for a series rep to me

Reminder that literal who is a shit argument when fuckers like Ness and Lukas are in the game.
That said, I fucking hate joker and wish it was Flynn.

Attached: 1551724927325.jpg (750x933, 66K)

>Being this mad
And still nobody cares, new blood is not a bad thing

Jack Frost has been around a long time, but I wouldn’t say he’s more popular than Joker by any means

Why didn't they just add a Moogle or Chocobo instead of Cloud? Those have been around longer then Cloud right?

I’m very optimistic about Travis’ chances in the fighter pass

Attached: 88C6FE79-D532-481F-89DE-1B52F661E740.gif (128x128, 10K)

I would love this. It'd also be kinda funny to see two blue boys voiced by Yuri in the same game.

>a demon who hasn't even been Atlus's mascot for almost a decade
Jack Frost has always been Atlus's mascot though. Just because you think he was replaced by Teddie/Kuma doesn't mean it actually happened.

And just because he’s Atlus’ mascot doesn’t mean he’s had any cultural visibility for decades (or at all). I’d say his popularity pretty unremarkable as far as mascots go

Isn't the fact that he wields a knife and not a sword like the other four protags enough?

the only thing that bugs me is he's probably going to be complete fucking cancer to fight

You're a retarded 5fag. Yuuki can wield almost every weapon type in the game.

TL;DR: Heiachi, Terry, Billy and jimmy, Goemo, Kunio-kun and Edrick are not superior pick to Joker.

> Ryu Hayabusa
Would have been fine. Look kinda generic, but he has potential for a sick moveset.
> Heihachi
Kinda boring. A good tekken rep, but there are a lot more I'd want from Namco before Heihachi Like Klonoa or a Tales rep
> Terry Bogard
Never got all the love Terry boggart gets. Then again I didn't play a lot of his games
> Bill Rizer
Who? Oh the guy from contra. didn't know that was his name. That one would be pretty sick actually.
> Banjo & Kazooie
Would like that too
> Billy and Jimmy Lee
Meh. Nothing against it, but not better than joker.
> Goemon
I don't really care, not better than joker for sure.
> Kunio-kun
You're pushing it now
> Erdrick
Another one I don't think anybody cared about until he was datamined then everyone jumped on the bandwagon. He's yet another sword character and we have oh so many of those so it's a no from me.
> Travis Touchdown
Yeah. Him or dante would be pretty cool.
> even fucking Steve
I'm actually surprised it didn't happen already with microsoft being AOK with Banjo being in. and with all that steveposting, a reveal would send Yea Forums into a fuckfest for at least a day.

Attached: 1553596928108.jpg (819x1024, 72K)

I’d say that makes Joker a better pick if only because he has a weapon identifier for him

Kunio still gets games you know

This. smash is irrelevant now get over it OP

Yeah you're right, that's what I've been checking out right now. I'm gonna go ahead and retract me saying Kunio-kun is not a good pick and say he's at least on par with joker.

>deserve

>Joker
>literally who
>main protag of one of the most critically acclaimed games of 2017
>Travis Touchdown and a bunch of retro characters (with one of them having a realistic gun as his main weapon)

Attached: mac hold on.png (647x457, 570K)

why do people want the DQ3 protag over the much superior and only good protag from DQ5?

>people support the SMT franchise in Nintendo platforms since the fucking start
>lets release a fucking literally who character from the Persona Series
dumb as fuck, it was Space Mariner's or Flynn's time to shine.

...did that actually happen
I didn't browse Yea Forums in 2015

>neutral special has him shoot himself in the fucking head
Would be pretty funny if they allowed that to get in

>There are STILL people getting upset about Joker
How does he keep doing it, fellas? He can't keep getting away with it!

Attached: 1547487657268.jpg (1061x691, 248K)

based election newfag

>> Ryu Hayabusa
Cringe
>> Heihachi
Who?
>> Terry Bogard
Who?
>> Bill Rizer
Who?
>> Banjo & Kazooie
Only had 1 (ONE) good game, your nostalgia doesnt change that
>> Billy and Jimmy Lee
Who?
>> Goemon
Who?
>> Kunio-kun
Who?
>> Erdrick
Who?
>> Travis Touchdown
Who?
>> even fucking Steve
Meme pick

>he knows who Ryu Hayabusa is but not any of the others
I detect a liar

Maybe because Ryu is actually a representative easy to recognize character from the most popular fighting game franchise and the other ones are a bunch of nobodys?

It did. I even saw here someone say that fucking Ringabel from Bravely Default should've been playable instead.

>fighting game franchise
Oh I was wrong, you don’t even know who he is

Attached: 8A69ADEA-F90E-427E-BEDB-79E5BEDDECAA.png (220x410, 80K)

It’s BIMMY and Jimmy, you heathen

@456126756
@456127194
>heihachi
>literally who
yikes

His announcement in Smash made me husbando him. That fucker really does steal hearts.

Attached: y4k3kykqtjhz.gif (498x442, 1.87M)

He's a better choice than Yu or P3MC even aside from his popularity anyway. He fights with a knife and a gun which is at least more unique than those other two even if the latter could use other weapons, the weapon he starts with, his ultimate weapon and the weapon that serves as an identifier for him is a one handed sword. On top of that, Joker has a more distinct and acrobatic style of movement which could be incorporated into how he plays, where Yu and P3MC have nothing of the sort.

I mentioned this in another thread. I believe the one and only problem with Joker’s inclusion in Smash is that they advertise the crossover as “Super Smash Bros. X Persona 5” over “Super Smash Bros. X Shin Megami Tensei”. Whether it’s through the character himself, or the content that comes with him like spirits and music, they can very easily represent the legacy of MegaTen via this DLC. Even then, the character alone is a great choice. He’s popular, represents the best selling game in his whole franchise, and has great moveset potential. I just fear that Nintendo/Atlus are going to exclusively showcase content from Persona 5 with DLC pack, which will kind of make him seem more like a shitty shill rep than an awesome inclusion.

He’s great isn’t he. Love him.

Attached: 08081896-72D7-4DFA-891F-4A2165FF0826.jpg (500x700, 56K)

persona 5 is babbies first persona game, i'd say about 90% of persona fans have never played an SMT game

Disgusting.
>using "husbando" as a verb
>didn't even play p5
I fucking hate smashkiddie normalfags like you. Fuck off and kill yourself.

He reps Persona as a whole (and to a lesser extent SMT) whether they label it as such or not. I mean, Cloud is technically "Smash Bros X FF7"

Lmao the desperation of Virginben-cucks mad that the Persona series broke all their leaks.
And so is the desperation of other fags who know the 5chan leak is dead in the water.

>Waaahhh! MOOOOM, people are playing and enjoying MY game! They aren't TRUE fans like I am!
Get over it. New people getting into a series is a good thing. Also, just possibly theres something appealing about Persona that SMT lacks? Given the fact that Persona has basically outshone SMT for a while now?

>I believe the one and only problem with Joker’s inclusion in Smash is that they advertise the crossover as “Super Smash Bros. X Persona 5” over “Super Smash Bros. X Shin Megami Tensei”.
Gee user that's a really nitpicky thing to complain about

the point I was making is that jack frost is not popular enough to be in smash, due to the fact that not many people play SMT games. to be honest i'd say most persona "fans" have not even played 3 hell maybe even 4 now

>next game
Fool.

Reminder Ness and Lucas have Iwata's touched blessing, and the power of "Iwata was my friend so they will never leave you goddamn secondary-tard".
>Flynn instead of Joker
FUCK
OFF

>2016
>Recent

You call that recent, I've seen characters way younger than that that are now DLC viable. And of course he wasn't ballot picked, Sakurai specifically said Nintendo is picking this time, he just makes sure whether they really get in or not.

If you're lucky, Nintendo won't pick a balloon.

ah. If I had looked one comment back I could see that you weren't a SMT diehard arguing against Joker's inclusion. You're on-point

It's literally because Sakurai is gay and wants more and more emo looking bishonen guys in his game.

That's ltierally the only fucking reason. This is Sakurai's biggest criterium today. Why do you think he openly hates Nintendo and working on this franchise? Nintendo barely has any emo fags. That's why you have 20 FE characters, it's the only franchise that has a certain pool of them.

ya seethin' little guy?
ya boilin'?
ya fumin'?
ya steamin'?

Attached: 1550951284834.gif (280x210, 10K)

P3 and 4 have always been entry-level JRPGs, I'm sure plenty of Persona fans have played them even if them and 5 are all they've played. 5 may have increased the series' popularity, but it's been fairly popular for a good while.

No you fuck off, I absolutely hate persona and would have much rather had a SMT protagonist. I'd even take Strange Journey protag.

You're forgetting the fact that shit happens to be what sells most in Japan as a whole.

Well sad news, Persona is the series that officially buried anything SMT so bad SMTV has still no news despite it being 2 years already of the announcement. So yeah, tough luck thinking anyonw from that series would be the series' rep, you lazy boomer.

"Deserves" is a buzzword for when you don't have any real arguments for whether a character should or should not be playable.

Actual SMT protagonists from games on Nintendo systems could also fit the bill though

Attached: Aleph_render.png (729x2263, 1.42M)

How does that matter when they aren't big sellers globally? Anyway you are a retard if you believe the 10 FE characters have a lot to do witht he sales, and especially his picks.

No one would have anything against pic related, I bet even most Japs would prefer him over shit like that white haired faggot or the new character we got

Sakurai is just unequvocially and blatantly gay for bishonen shit.

Attached: Black-Knight-attack.png (1684x1920, 720K)

That's also why he probably went miles out of way to get Richter as Simon's shadow kek

Yeah it’s really autistic desu, he’s perfect all around. Fuck I really didn’t want to invest in that Fighter’s Pass until all its contents were revealed, but Akira alone is really selling me on it. WHAT do?

Attached: A116038B-0E73-4ADA-AF0F-1645E6318C47.jpg (850x935, 209K)

Yes. That little Jap fag has a seirous problem.

>joker is a "literal who"
>sword gohan somehow isn't
yikes!

I know, that doesn't mean I have to be happy about it.

See I would like Jack Frost but when the general public think SMT they think Persona and when they think Persona they think of the characters not the demons/persona.

too bad, bitch. cry more.

>No one would have anything against pic related
Bullshit people wouldn't have a problem with another FE clone.

It's whatever Nintendo and Sakurai want, not your decision.

this years marks the 30th year of Ninja Gaiden and Tecmo still hasn't announced anything new for Ryu yet.

meanwhile Dante and Bayonetta are still getting games.
Ryu is still sucking Kasumi's teat

Attached: .jpg (899x674, 124K)

>Heihachi
Stale Moves (-3000).jpg

what about Lloyd or Yuri?

Pretty much sums up the jack frost debate. One could argue Pikachu vs Red or Ash, but pokemon trainer is already in and pikachu was way more iconic anyways.
hopefully joker isn't like PT

sure user. If it makes you feel better.

2019 would be fantastic with a new Ninja Gaiden it would be the year for Character action games.

Looking forward to his Final Smash

Attached: allout.jpg (300x168, 13K)

Sakurai fucking loves Persona.

somehow converted to jpg

Attached: allout.gif (500x281, 1.01M)

This is a singing thread now.
A RIVER INNADRYYYYY LAND
THE LAST ACE INNALOOOOST HAND
AND THE HOPE, OF, NEW, BE, GINNINGS BURNS DOWN DEEP
NOW WE NEEEEDIT

sasuga joka

Attached: DEADLY SIN OF LUST.jpg (1444x2048, 716K)

for some reason smash autists has a little softspot bias for Tellius/GBA characters

If 2.5 mil is the best selling jrpg in a while thats fucking pathetic

A HEARTBEAT FORRATIIIIN MAN
OASIS INNASIIIINGED LAND
REMIND US WHATWE'REHEEEEEERE FOR
CREAAAAAATING NEW LIIIIIIIIIFE

I'm not happy either user, it's okay. I wanted Raidou.

CREATING RIVERS
IN
THE
DEEEEEEEEEEESEEEEEEEEEEEEEERT

yeah I agree, but persona 5 was many peoples first persona game, and the average gamer isn't gonna break out a ps2 to play 3 or 4 and they probably don't have emulators. in reality I feel like it would be hard playing P5 first then going back to the P3 dungeon system

JRPGs usually don't really do well in other countries for obvious reasons, so yeah, P5 really broke the norm.
Meanwhile, other games with some RPG elements usually do good, and then we have KH3 which sold gangbusters.
Meanwhile, DQ3 did great as well, but that's in a era where the game got blatantly recycled and rereleased.
So it's not that shocking, really.

It is pathetic but 2.5 is a lot for a jrpg especially persona.

You'd be lucky to ever see Raidou again, nevermind him being a contender to represent MegaTen as a whole. He and Joker are my favorite MegaTen protagonist so I'd be happy with either of them to show up in anything, but Raidou never stood a chance to appear in Smash.

I have a friend who recommends playing P4 before P5, simply due to the sheer amount of QoL changes.

I know, I just wish Raidou was more popular he has a lot of potential.

I'd even reccomend P3 before 4 because of the QoL changes in that. I overall like 3 more but that's probably just nostalgia. Just play what interests more I'd say. They're 60+ hour games.

>Akira

Attached: 1552445815276.jpg (400x400, 22K)

reminder that only autists call him akira

twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1110964705802117120?s=19
looks like Yacht Games is doing their own clone

Erdrick was in a leak so people are bandwagoning onto him.
I doubt most of them have even played a DQ game.

>Literal who
Whether you like it or not, Persona 5 struck big with normalfags.
youtu.be/jaIo82uT0qs
This one boss theme as 15 million views

People were mad it was an FF character from a Playstation game and not a Nintendo one like Black Mage/Cecil/Terra.

What songs do you think we're gonna get?
I'm thinking:
Life Will Change
River in a Desert
Last Surprise
Mementoes
Some palace themes?

Attached: Possible+mammoth+gusty+lanklets_7e9479_7013090.jpg (1200x2147, 388K)

We have this thread every day.
Yes, a Megaten character is deserving of being in Smash. Yes, many other characters would fit. But we have to accept from a marketing perspective that Joker is the most recognisable character at the moment. It makes total sense from the perspective of ATLUS to add Joker to Smash.

Attached: 7ue.png (508x480, 364K)

You are just thinking of popularity when user mentioned legacy. Erdrick's franchise has had 11 out of 11 mainline games released on Nintendo consoles, how many mainline Persona games can you play on Nintendo?

Hoping for Life Will Change, Rivers in the Desert, Blooming Villain, and some tracks from other Persona games, maybe other SMT games but that seems less likely. Expecting Last Surprise to get in too, but I never really cared for that one.

> Ryu Hayabusa
> fighting game franchise

> Banjo & Kazooie
> ONE game

Since when did Yea Forums authorized 8 yo children here ?

It's hopeless. People would play a character who only exist on Sony, who says "Nintendo suck ass" all the time and who has existed for two years instead of characters with actual legacy and significance to Nintendo. All because they don't recognize the name. Ignorance is a positive trait according to the Smash community.

>Yuuki
Pic-related?

Attached: latest.png (383x432, 89K)

This. I dunno what people were expecting, really. Some people out there were talking like the SMT1 protag actually had a shot in Smash, or Demifiend or something, when Joker actually has new games upcoming. It baffled me.

Or maybe there is a world out there beyond Smash discussions. DQ and Erdrick has been mentioned since Cloud got it, because before nobody thought a SE-Smash collab was possible. Yes, he gained steam recently, but have you ever considered maybe the people supporting Erdrick are not doing it just to spite your personally or to "win" but because
A) They care about Dragon Quest and have joined the speculation once the rumors started.
B) People from (A) started to talk about why they think DQ should get in, mentioning impressive sales, Nintendo history, importance and just being great games while also dispelling misconceptions about Erdrick. Thus convincing others.
Did you know there were people who didn't even know Dragon Quest predated Final Fantasy? Knowledge of the true facts can change that, and the true facts are that Dragon Quest is a very important and still living piece of Nintendo history.
Of course, you did not think about this possibility neither do you want to. You think there is a "line" and that anyone cutting this line is evil, you don't realize its all sunk cost fallacy, supporting a character for years doesn't change anything. I could say whoever is your most wanted could as well be a bandwagon character, either having popularity but no Nintendo history, or being some faded character only kept alive by speculation, but I won't do that, because it's stupid and likely not the case at all.

Attached: 4u.jpg (240x402, 19K)

>nintendo autists crying nintendo doesn't want their gba/ds-era literal whos but went with Joker instead
banjew is all you're getting
at best, a cruddy echo will be in for free

None of the characters OP listed are from GBA or DS

Nobody ever gave a shit about ice climbers or piranha plant or mr game and watch either

Terry isn't a nobody like the others please remove.

who gives a fuck about what OP has to say?
do anybody ACTUALLY want heihachi? fucking electric ryu Harada and Sakurai agree he wouldn't work in Smash

Kys retard

Attached: 1541086682282s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

>what is a surprise rep
and see pic related for ICs

Attached: 1518149357605 (1).png (1284x644, 351K)

wrong post or legitimately retarded?

I don't give two shits about legacy you goddamn boomer. The reason I'm pissed is that this fucking pretty boy literal harem protagonist is now and forever going to RUIN smash pornography with his god awful magical seduction powers. I could stand the shotas and pretty boys like Shulk and Link staining what was otherwise a game dedicated to big, beautiful men, REAL men mind you, not effeminate high schoolers, but now Joker's here to permanently ruin life for the patrician lovers of monsterous guys fucking girls. Guarantee that this twink will be in ALL the rule 34, cucking the much more deserving newcomers like K Rool and Incineroar of their proper dick conquest. The worst part of it all is, he's far to alpha to be a bottom, and far too straight to even be depicted gay. His sole purpose is to allow weak men to self insert fuck their waifus, and now that applies to Smash. Enjoy it vanillafags, haremfags and waifufags. Enjoy your self insert pretty boy's sexual conquest of Smash. I, my fellow bbm patricians, and barafags, will take our masturbatory business elsewhere.

Attached: 1446167547792.png (680x686, 653K)

t. EA shareholder

If Mario wasn't in, roosterfags would defend adding Master Chief before him

Damn Joker is based

>1 game
3 games actually, but Steve or Halo Guy would still be better reps

zoomer here, Terry is the only character from that list that i dont know. so he is not relevant.

kek

Just because he’s not a bara doesn’t mean he’s a twink.

Attached: 54C5DA50-DE82-430F-8A84-1BB9B3492C0C.jpg (1970x2048, 771K)

I'm not disagreeing with you but I find it kind of odd that support for Erdrick only started to appear after the leak came out and nobody talks about any other possible DQ rep except maybe Slime.

i haven't seen this much retard upset over Joker since Simon got """leaked"""

i'll never forget the two words the KH fag spit at my face
"Simon Cuckmont"

This

Joker is literally one of the coolest looking characters in the game, don't bother refuting my point if you play snores like Olimar, Villager, Inkling, or Wii Fit, characters that don't match fighting game criteria

Bait-tier post, all of the characters you listed are boring as fuck except Steve.

DQ11 sold much more

>Terry Bogard
>Want him but know that a load of people would have no idea who he is
Maybe it is for the best, it would make me very sad seeing a load of nin-toddlers screaming who is this guy why isn't goomba in

Attached: 1445489164324.png (415x220, 63K)

Imagine getting this upset about porn.

I agree.

I love Joker!

Attached: 9025CBC0-E9C0-4367-A8DD-DC3BAA7AA1FB.gif (500x256, 1.93M)

I don't think they would do that, they'd just pretend like they know who he is and get excited about it because they get excited over anyone in Smash, even when they've never played a single game that character's from.

For a series that is meant to celebrate games, and a fanbase who revels in the stuff Samurai has brought to the series. It is amazing how ignorant a lot of smashfags are, especially of other fighting game franchises. Really shows how so much of the rosterfagging is people faking hype.

In this sense Joke makes sense, his game has a pretty big ad campaign and is fresh in people's mind.

>liking bbm but not liking gay
You have shit taste to begin with.

Attached: 1541816717053.gif (620x349, 3.27M)

Bayonetta.
Robin.
Shulk.
Soon-to-be Minecraft Steve.

> Ryu Hayabusa
Ok, as long as it's his classic look.
> Heihachi
Honestly surprised we haven't gotten another Namco character considering that they made 3 Smash games now.
> Terry Bogard
Would be nice.
> Bill Rizer
Same as above.
> Banjo & Kazooie
No thanks.
> Billy and Jimmy Lee
Would be nice.
> Goemon
Don't know him, sorry.
> Kunio-kun
Same as above.
> Erdrick
Nobody seriously wants anything DQ related in Smash, especially before the """""leak"""""
> Travis Touchdown
Would like.
> even fucking Steve
Considering how popular and well known he/it is, no thanks.

This is incorrect, he'll just be shipped with other male characters in rule34 and if the female alt costume leak is true, the attention will go to her instead of Joker. Just look at Robin.

I agree that Joker itself doesn't deserve to be in Smash, however I do think ATLUS deserves a rep since they been suppporting Nintendo for a long ass time (They even made a game for the shitshow known as the Virtual Boy) and Joker seems like the obvious choice since normalfags know him and Persona is ATLUS's most famous series. I would have added Jack Frost, Raidou or the Sovereign from EO3. but oh well, atleast ATLUS is in

>The Mario Mario bloodline ends here

Attached: dlc2character031500294626.original.jpg (1920x1080, 1005K)

>> Banjo & Kazooie
>No thanks.
blockhead detected

Better Fatlus rep

Attached: chara-ph-kurara.jpg (230x459, 43K)

I don't like him, that's all.

you know why i adore Cloud's inclusion?
they didn't go with the safe shill pick mascot corporate cocksucking rosterfags want.

suuuuure

What the fuck are you on about? How is Cloud not a safe pick?

no shit nobody voted for him way back then you shit for brains OP

>another anime character swinging a blade around

I bet he'll have truly revolutionary style of play, too, with fast speed and long aerial reach. Thank you Sakurai, here is $5 for this very original and exciting idea.

Attached: 1547578494809.png (1024x576, 786K)

Noctis.

>Cloud
>not shill pick
The only one that would be more of a shill pick would be Lightning

Now Power Instinct is actually something no one remembers

>No one would have anything against pic related

I would. Fuck FE.

Joker is possibly going to play more like a combo of Rosalina and Pokemon Trainer. Where he can summon a stand (and if they let him have more then one) and switch them out. Also no other blade user uses a handgun as well, if they let him use it.

>Joker is possibly going to play more like a combo of Rosalina and Pokemon Trainer

That sounds like broken unfun cancer, which is fitting because you have to pay for him.

Believe me or not.

Actually, it'll probably be similar to Rosalina or an entire moveset based on Zelda's Down-B, if anything.
youtu.be/x0I4ij71NG4?t=1m15s

Too bad, series is great

Attached: solis.jpg (350x506, 55K)

>That sounds like broken unfun cancer,
How? It's basically the same shit as Olimar but with a different utility.

>Complains about literal whos
>Lists literal whos

I don't feel like finding another rosterfag thread, so I'll just ask here:
It'm working on one of those big dumb autistic moveset images for pic related. I already have his B and Side-B worked out, but I'm trying to figure out the other B moves and his A moves. His B works as a small, kinda weak vertical recovery and his side-B is a pretty good horizontal recovery, so I'm not sure I want his Up-B to actually be a recovery move.

Attached: bam2_bub_twirly_by_xxbub_bobxx-d4dwi0g.gif (32x43, 4K)

Cloud shilled nothing for his inclusion, he is Mr.JRPG and a overwhemingly popular pick with Sephiroth behind him.

by safe shill shit i meant a chocobo or Noctis
Lightning is old news

kys smashtard

>he thinks SMT is persona

kys personacuck

Holy fuck the amount of shit taste here is incredible, I 100% agree with you OP. Persona 5 is an alright game, Joker's design is kind of cool I guess, he'll probably be fun to play as but he's one of the weakest DLC choices if not the weakest (yes, weaker than Corrin).

I'd be hype for literally all of the choices you listed, except Steve. Fuck Steve. We need more classic characters that defined and inspired the industry, less modern, marketing shills.

>fuck smash
>I need my niche baby chess seen game to get a million characters in it though

He wasn't picked as a marketing shill, p5 isn't on a nintendo system and it doesn't look like it ever will be. He was just picked because persona 5 was a popular game in japan, like it was the voted as the best game in a famitsu poll.

It doesn't matter what you think, he is in and the others are not. yet. as long as he provides a unique and fun play style he is a good additions.

And i say that as one of the people who wanted Banjo since the fucking N64.

Attached: 46641685415641685.jpg (367x572, 50K)

lol no he isn't.

Jack Frost was cucked.

>classic characters that defined and inspired the industry
Minecraft sure as hell is a game that defined and inspired the industry. I know you’re talking about characters, but Steve is far more recognizable than literal who anime dudes.

>Heihachi
>Terry Bogard
I don't give a shit how much you like Tekken of FF/KoF, neither of these characters would be interesting in the slightest, least of all Heihachi.

>Doesn't deserve to be in smash

You're making it sound like shit an honor.

>he thinks Joker isn't gonna get fucked by cat barbs and dragon dick

lmao, he's the most bottom looking motherfucker in the cast. Even more than goddamn Marth. His face just screams "bust my boypussy up daddy"

>Joker is a literal who
As expected of a good Phantom Thief.

Attached: Activated.png (280x284, 132K)

He’s there to represent Persona/SMT just like Cloud is there to represent FF.

>Nobody seriously wants anything DQ related in Smash, especially before the """""leak"""""
I have plenty of counterexamples.

Be careful there, you might awaken Demifiend fags.

But we all know who the REAL SMT rep should been.

Attached: 1487809608285.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>no Jack Frost
Cringe and normiepilled

Do you annoying worms ever fucking die out? Nobody cares that you played the older games. Nobody. Not one.

>calls Joker the literal who
>Lists the most literal who characters in existence except for Minecraft boy and Banjo
Fuck off

>Heihachi
>Terry
>Travis

Not even if you lived under a rock would you not know who these are.

Fuck you. SMT finally got representation and deserved it more than most of those literal who's you mentioned. Keep crying faggot.

Attached: 1523980680283.gif (500x260, 470K)

Everyone in smash deserves to be in smash. Characters like jigglypuff, piranha plant, pichu and iceclimbers bring the game its own unique character.

Based

After other anons helped me to realize he’s in the same boat as Cloud, in that it doesn’t really matter what label you slap on them because they’re more or less the best choice to rep their series/franchise, I’m ready to welcome him wholeheartedly.

Based and redpilled

Attached: B06B3B5D-EFC0-4CA5-A97B-96498454DE47.jpg (850x850, 550K)

>last smash game
i fucking hope so, this franchise has the shittiest fandom i've ever seen

Attached: 490.jpg (300x300, 7K)

It is literally impossible to be less exciting than Corrin, you know this.

Attached: 1553549260407.jpg (900x702, 282K)

If Joker gets Akechi as an echo I’m gonna cum

As someone who actually likes playing these games, I wouldn't mind if this was the last
Even though we never got pic related

Attached: 1518752959385.png (1800x1519, 2.31M)

If I could go back in time only I wouldn’t save or kill hitler, I would make it so Corrin gets release as ultimate base character instead of smash 4 dlc as a brand new character with no games outside of japan alongside and on the same level as cloud and ryu.

My opinion too. There are a lot of SMT games on Nintendo consoles. We could've had a better character but no we're getting a Persona fag instead.

Holy shit I need to go back to sleep
only once*
released as a base character for Ultimate*

Even as someone that liked his inclusion I have to agree. He didn't deserve to get in at all, but at least he will (most likely) have an unique and interesting moveset, which is something Terry Bogard and Heihachi cannot boast about.

ACCEPT THY FATE

Attached: fighterpasspredictions.png (1126x343, 246K)

>my constant complaining will change the fact that joker will be in the game! i just know it!
t. desperate moron

Funny how more and more people are against his inclusion as the reality sets in there will never ever be a switch port.

I mean that just makes sense honestly, I would be much more accepting of Joker myself if Persona 5 was on switch but I never really expected it to be

Post them, user.

Hayabusa is in Dead or Alive, the only place where zoomers know him.

Not that user but,
January 2016
deviantart.com/genoforsmash/art/Super-Smash-Bros-x-Dragon-Quest-587562147