What the hell did Warner make Netherrealm do to Mortal Kombat...

What the hell did Warner make Netherrealm do to Mortal Kombat?! Human/demon Smoke is the only character that can save this game now. Holy crap what the hell were they thinking!?

Attached: 8382829A-576C-4CD7-8FC1-F62F1DDBFEDA.jpg (740x429, 114K)

Seriously what the hell is happening.

Johnny Cage looks hot

What's with the industry gearing towards facescanning when they look like shit? Same thing is happening to Capcom. Sekiro looks way better even with the shitty graphics.

>Using her old face before they fixed it
Nice try, fag

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

It still looks like shit and she looks ayy lmao. MKX had better looking models.

I disagree, personally. While I think most of the MK11 designs are terrible [current year] virtue signaling, Cassie looks cute as fuck.

Jade looks pretty decent, I really like her Revenant outfit. Wish it was less green and her skin didn't look like shit, but those are minor complaints
Sonya still looks like shit, mostly because she's modeled after one of the most unattractive women in WWE. What the fuck were they thinking hiring Rousey
Skarlet looks ok with her mask and short hair
Jacqui looks like dogshit compared to how she used to

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

>MKX had better models

never post in MK threads again

Attached: Q5ptlCx.png (408x450, 34K)

looks like you all got jewed.

Attached: r.jpg (2560x1600, 2.52M)

what a retard

Attached: 1551906229424.jpg (2594x2594, 347K)

Hot

Attached: 1553359982959.png (2160x1080, 1.7M)

Jacqui looks ok out of her default outfit. The bigger question is why shes in at all when no one gives a fuck about jacqui. Besides sonya and dvorrah I think the females look fine, and even then sonya alts might fix that over her default since sonya and johnny are over 50 by this point. Dvorrah I'm not sure what they were thinking. She looked fine before so they could've just changed her hood or color but instead give her hideous dreads.

The thing that has me most concerned is ganeplay. I don't mind mk going for a slow neutral approach since mk has never had decent neutral through its entire franchise. But the lack of combo potential and spam ability of certain meter moves makes the game seem way too slow and certain moves way too good to not just throw out. They also need to fix scaling so characters like scorpion don't have to spend 2 bars to get over 18% while baraka can spend 2 to get 30+% without any krushing blows or fatal blows. At least from what was shown in the kotal footage they at least listened and made movement faster, but all those other things still stand.

>New trailer starts off using Ice Cube
Good shit.

>Suddenly turns into shitty trap
Why, bro, why.

>Fan Favorite
I wonder if they had a gun to Boon's head

Why didn't you use a pic that's not obscured by her hands for the after pic? Could it be that it doesn't look any better and you're just a butthurt shill?

Here is your iconic MK female character LOL

Attached: 11kit.jpg (627x455, 55K)

>new trailer starts with nigger shit
>ends with nigger shit
ftfy

She actually doesn't look awful. Her outfit is weird, but I don't hate it

Attached: 1548350800978.jpg (401x372, 39K)

Wheres my cyrax or sektor?

ok retard

Attached: c cage.png (1631x886, 1.17M)

Tara Strong?

Looks ugly compared to sexy MKX one.

Metalfag spotted. Go listen to your angry screamo shit you cut yourself to, queer.

Triborg and the Tekunin are fucking around somewhere, we saw a Tekunin stage in Noob's trailer where they were being made, but who knows

She's not busty enough to be called Tara Strong
Good christ, I forgot how big her tits are

Attached: image_9827.jpg (350x354, 22K)

>Looks ugly compared to sexy MKX one
no

Attached: kk.png (478x424, 170K)

Seething nigger

I'm just saying it doesn't look awful. It's not showing enough leg, though

Attached: 1546277995604.jpg (795x1200, 200K)

Her MKX concept art (before they added a chest wrap to hide her sideboob and made the hip cutouts smaller) was peak sexy exotic martial arts princess.
This MK11 outfit looks like it came straight from Injustice 2.

your pic maybe not the best, yet still much better than new trailer chinese kitana.

Attached: kitana.png (750x400, 143K)

She looks fine. Her boobs are noticeably cut down but thats the only thing that seems off, and even then it could just be that outfit. They might change how she looks entirely with her other outfits and variations.

i hate it , now you get beheaded

Attached: KitanavsReptile.gif (480x368, 368K)

Her face is not fine. She really looks like some random ninja NPC from background.

Cassie is really cute in 11. She was disgusting as all hell in X

Everyones boobs are cut down. Jacqui used to have decent sized tits, now they're tiny. We had a good middle in MKX in terms of tit size, between MK9's balloons and 11's pathetic boobs

Attached: 1551264798372.jpg (1334x750, 49K)

That chest wrapping wasn't there in the artist's original design or model. What glory might have been.

I don't want to defend MK11, but Kitana was always supposed to look more or less Asian.

>face
>NRS

Attached: 579029750932.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

C O R E V A L U E S

Come to think of it, a lot of characters are actually Asian or are supposed to be. Sub-Zero is Chinese, Scorpion is Japanese, Kano was supposed to be fucking Asian-American before Trevor Goddard went full Brit and Boon was too stupid to realize it

>When you get a white kid so mad he can only say nigger back
Perfect KO

Attached: 1553614767557m.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

Edenia always struck me as Persia-China.

Japan, not Chine.

>nigger
>posting anime

Attached: nu-shodan.png (727x716, 832K)

I'm not sure why you give a shit about jacqui anyway since she's a nothing character but yeah she is noticeably reduced too. But not everyone is flat either. Jade and some of skarlets other outfits show that they are much better endowed than kitana and jacqui. On the opposite end, it looks like cassies have doubled in size since mkx and she was lacking in that department before.

You can't even see most of her face. And shes supposed to be a chinese interdimensional warrior anyway. You might as well bitch that kung lao looks like an npc monk without his hat, when its obvious that what him and liu kang are anyway if you take away plot relevance. You got plenty of things to bitch about so pick something worth talking about, like how her outfit isn't nearly as detailed or up to date as other characters old or new designs.

Yeah really. I hated her look in MKX, but I liked her character- none of her costumes were cute! I'm glad they changed her look, cause this was terrible.

Attached: Cassie_Cage_Mortal_Kombat_X_Render.png (220x324, 76K)

Edenia might be like earth, because we've seen all kinds of edeniens, most of them distinctive. We've got Kitana who looks asian, Mileena who looks like Kitana but with a mouth full of razor blades, Jade is delicious brown, Tanya used to be paler but is now dark like Jade, and Rain, Taven and Daegon look caucasian

Made me skip out on the game. It's ridiculous that all the men are still running around in their ridiculous cheesy 90's almost naked outfits but the women get their young 90's version redesigned because we're a Caliphate now I guess.

Gameplay looks shit too btw

Attached: 32089324.jpg (490x479, 16K)

Noob Saibot has been the only good character design in MK11 so far. I’m still buying the game like a good little goyim, but this is the first time since DA I haven’t opted for a collectors edition

I don’t even think DA has a collectors edition. I don’t want to google it because if I see one I might impulse buy it

>MKX is better

Sure if you like man-face

Noob looks fun as shit, not a fan of the little trailing bits on his hood, but otherwise he looks good. Also not a fan of his Doctor Claw voice
Fuck, his moves just look like they're downright meanspirited

I haven't played an MK game since MK2.
I'm not entirely pleased with the way this game went after all these years, but I'm willing to give a good old try, after spending these past couple years being abused by other companies trying to make this genre a thing.

If this don't work out I'll probably just give up on fighting games forever.

>bro, like why is this guy on an anime board posting anime literally wtf

Where my Noobros at

Yeah gameplay also looks pretty bad, dashes are slower than walking animations, and there is no run and no run cancels, which already dumbs down gameplay.
Fatal blow mechanic is retarded. Gonna watch story on youtube.

>MKX had better looking models.
This is peak contrarianism

Nah, he looks like shit. He supposed to be ninja, not some fag from random B-tier horror movie.

I don't get the problem with this costume
Is it just Billy D sperging again or what

Ofc you don't get. Since your standarts already so fucking low.

looks like it

Gonna go with spergs then

i hope the rest of her face like her mouth isn't like skarletts holy shit skarlett got a downgrade, costume wise she's good, but what they did to her face and hair dam i don't know anymore. I like the red hair ponytail shit she had going on.

It is extremely bland, reminds me of kasumi's new look in DoA6. In interviews for DoA6 I remember them saying the new looks were inspired by super hero movies, and you do really get injustice vibes off this as well. Being so generic means it lacks character, though in all fairness Kitana could so with more in the first place.

Her MKX one was great, you got that she was a female ninja and it was appropriately sexy

>holy shit skarlett got a downgrade

Attached: skarlet_unmasked_dl_by_theraiderinside-d5yhnb9.jpg (1244x643, 75K)

Skarlet never even showed her face before

Well just spergs at nothing like retard then.

and then this happen ,

Attached: Mileenakitanamk10.jpg (717x960, 113K)

I really hate how Skarlett just looks like some stripper in mk9. Straight outta bloodrayne 2bh. I think her new design is better just based on the fact that it's not so bland and basic. Kitana and jade are still a tragedy though.

Attached: 1372241513412.png (212x218, 83K)

Whoever was in charge of trailer music for this game was dropped on their head at birth.

Attached: 1453102262565.gif (500x332, 415K)

>anime board
>niggers LOL

>better just based on the fact that it's not so bland and basic.
I'd agree if all her new looks also weren't pretty bland and basic. Her original was silly but felt like they were pushing boundaries. Her new ones are rejected Assassins's Creed NPC and this design that for some reason they really love.There are ideas in here that could work, take the ideas further and play into her moveset, animations and lore more. I'll bet the MK11 concept will have lots of neat touches that were lost along the way.

Attached: 1.jpg (747x350, 184K)

Pushing boundaries? There were already 3 slutty titty ninjas, they didn't even push the boundaries of the game she appeared in.

>pushing boundaries

wut

it is funny though. MK3 was peak sexy MK and the characters weren't even trying too hard then...and they were played by actresses wearing the costumes.

Old school vs modern theme