Play Borderlands 2

Play Borderlands 2.

Attached: Mayastandup.jpg (1272x2900, 564K)

no fuck you

Only if I get to impregnate Maya.

Have sex

I wanna fuck Maya

Nah. I played it for a while but I got bored with it and I hate the dlc + the awful end-game content.

*unzips penis*
Bend over then.

I would if I could get past the completely broken introduction using two shit weapons and a health bar that drains faster than you can blink

Attached: 1552795933657.gif (634x462, 2.69M)

>the way she jumps into a car

Attached: 1398622239600.jpg (200x200, 14K)

I want to make Maya a happy mother. New Siren won't be as good as her but I hope she's at least better than Lilith

>Tried to play with friends
>Do a few quests
>Get bored, all stood in the town somewhere fiddling with slot machine or whatever while host finds quests or something
>So bored i start dozing off, which never happens even with other games i get bored of playing
>Fall asleep
>Turns out they stood around for 10 mins debating what to play while i snoozed because they were just as bored
Gunplay is trash, loot is trash, dialogue is trash, the way everything feels is trash. only The R-worders and casual game grills play it/want B3

Attached: 1523881203259.jpg (1280x710, 108K)

You need to aim at the bad guys and click the mouse button on the left to make gun go bang.

If they shooting back stand behind a thing

lilith is as bottom of the barrel as you can get, maya, tina, moxxi and even springs would be better moms than lilith the eridium addict who sucks dick for the purple stuff

Maya has a penis. not a vagoo

Play the first Borderlands and then forget any sequels were ever made.

me and a few friends played B2 just recently.

it was a boring nightmare that we only made about an hour and a half in. when will someone make a GAME that is FUN and then add on a loot addiction simulator?

instead every loot game is a boring shitfest that tries to hook video game hating redditors with its lame ass loot system

serious question Yea Forums

why is the looter shooter genre so shit? diablo 2 is straight up a fun game. (even diablo 3 to some extent is fun) Destiny is a nightmare, borderlands is a nightmare, anthem is a nightmare.

my theory is that we expect gameplay from FPS where as an overhead game the mindless clicking is comfort. is that maybe in the area? I'd ask for someone smarter than me to explain this phenomenon but I know 99% of the users here are 12.

I liked borderlands 2 , fuck you Yea Forums

shooters just lack variety in how you can play and interact with enemies. games like diablo have all sorts of abilities and powers that aren't always damage focused and there's many ways to mod them or change how things work through gear or specs. shooters have such limited amounts of ways to alter things before the enemies either become bullet sponges or the game becomes so unbalanced that the act of shooting doesn't mean much if you get what i am trying to say.

you don't like video games thats why.
I have yet to meet the man who likes looter shooters that actually likes video games.

More characters need that pants/leotard/show off hips thing she's got going on. There a name for that?

idk look at OW
>dude OW is shit ROFLMAO
I agree but OW has LOADS of abilities not normally found in FPS
>stun
>auras
>shields
and we could go on with this list.

I think companies are just way too timid and spend 90% of development time on the loot system and useless art assets.

auras and shields exist in destiny and idk about a stun but there are slowing mechanics like tether. the difference is that overwatch doesn't offer gear or specs, sometimes a teammate can augment an ability to make it more useful or have some sorta synergy but that's it, it can be balanced around those barriers. destiny has some customization and augmentation through gear but it still fails to be as engaging as say diablo because it still has to play like a shooter with most enemies dieing in a few hits besides elities or bosses and throwing a ton of enemies at people in a shooter is harder than diablo where stuff can aoe or chain to redonk amounts. destiny gear or any loot shooter will likely have a hard time reaching the levels a game like diablo would in regards to raw character power for this reason. i think it's a good effort but idk if any shooter will be like diablo in terms of build variety and power per character. borderlands may have skill trees but it lacks useable abilities, most characters have procs on hit and in no way is the game balanced for pvp which is another thing that holds destiny back.

Imagine being you wow.

Attached: pathetic.png (958x657, 498K)

You know what?
Sure.

Attached: 1528901105466.jpg (1024x1820, 220K)

>auras and shields exist in destiny
and they are horrible. one note with huge CD's

they could easily be done in a non-shit for video games way like OW.
I'm not saying it would be easy but I think lootershooter producers are just timid cucks who want to homogenize everything

they're scared the player will think
"oh shit we could use a shield here"
instead of being scared of the player thinking
"holy fuck this game is boring as shit"
because they know americans eat up anything with a shiny coat of paint

I have played through the snowy opening more times than I can remember and always drop it after that. Kinda boring desu, maybe it's fun with friends, but I don t have those.

Maya a best

wtf

Is this game any fun solo? I have it but don't have friends to play

i don't think ow is shit, it's alright and i'm agreeing with you on a lot but to say shields in destiny are one note is not really true, changing a titan barrier from one that empowers bullets to one that attacks people directly is at least some flavoring, it's not super complex but it is some variety and the cooldown on barrier is 19 to 30 seconds depending on spec/gear. Some ow abilities take 15/20 seconds on recharge so if a few more seconds in a completly different game is a long time due to balance reasons like one being a primarily pvp focused game and the other being a much more mixed bag of pvp and pve with gear changing stuff then that just feels like a hollow nitpick. ow has static abilities that only change once patches hit or with other characters augmenting them, destiny is going to have a lot more flexibility in how stuff works due to specs and gear. it just will never reach true rpg variety because it's still a shooter and strives to have quick and satisfying gunplay. destint devs don't seem to want a division 1 sitution where mid level mobs take a clip or mag of ammo to bring down.

Nice pit

I'd rather cut my hands off. Borderlands is basest tier shit for literal retards.

I'll never support a compay with a ceo who is a pedophile. Fuck Gearbox

God I want to lick that exposed part of her hip.

I like Borderlands 1 more, so no thanks

1 was better