What are the advantages/disadvantages of each clan?

What are the advantages/disadvantages of each clan?

Attached: 9c21778026e4f4c8c899091010e6f37a.jpg (834x768, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

debofnight.andcuriouser.com/
whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Clan_Curse
youtube.com/watch?v=mobtxEJHhY4
mega.nz/?fbclid=IwAR1SCJXWSPdZM-oH4G82PcBfB4SaX4WKdfKSZV_lU_tyRMKvuSJ-a6Pm5t0#F!2nIH1ChC!3TkI45GJ3vhbk0zZ8NCOaA!O7IWkIQa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>advantages/disadvantages
eh, no such thing, more depends what disciplines you want, except malk and nos, change the feel about the game a little bit

compared to malks every other clan really pales in comparison.
>omniscient
>omniperesent
>shared collective conciousness for drawing on knowledge
>its all obscured in a layer of insanity
its not really a drawback.
malks are broken from a lore standpoint.
seeing into the future, knowing things they couldnt possibly know, reading minds. you fucking name it and the malks do it. their only saving grace is their insanity which prevents them from actively exploiting all of this because they dont actually have any control over their powers for the most part.

Stealth is useless against even thinblood faggots from Sabbat. And since game lack of choices - just take ANY clan with damage dealing discipline.

Toreador best clan that's all you need to know

Based

FAG

Hey user I wanna play. What's my clan?

Attached: 1549152868844.jpg (591x570, 74K)

Clearly a gengrel :)

Toreador

You really want to play the game thrice.
First time pick between Toreador/Venture for a general experience, Gangrel/Brujah if you want to a boost to melee or Tremere if you want to use blood magic. Second time play as a Nossie and explore the other half of the map and go all stealthy.
Last time as a Malk. Never go Malk first.

Based

Cain is gay

Attached: Untitled1.gif (500x637, 33K)

Everything other than dialogue and exploration in this game is a massive chore

Cisplatina?

I've played VTMB 6 times and never with a malkavian. AMA.

What are you feelings towards stop signs?

I never stop at stop signs.

So you dislike them. That makes you a liar who clearly has played as a malk.

What use is knowledge if you can't do anything with it?
Malks are arguably one of the most fucked clans. They are all controlled by their madness, which is their antedeluvian. They have no free will to act upon all the knowledge their sight gives them, and they are forever trapped in their own ravings.

Lorewise or in-game?

Nope, just aware of some of the more famous malk-only interactions. Kinda hard to avoid when you're reading VTMB discussions, really.

Nothing wrong with knowledge for knowledge's sake.
It's more useful for other vampires. Trick fledglings into thinking malks know all the answers and then laugh at the silly fledglings for spending weeks trying to find hidden truths in the pointless ranting.
If a malkavian cryptically says "don't open it", they're probably referring to your fridge. It broke a week ago and the inside stinks. If misunderstanding them means you escape another fate, that was pure luck.

In more broad terms, not just VTMB specifically:

>Brujah
GUNS (terrible barely satisfying blood lubricated)SEX AND ROCK AND ROLL BABY
INSTEAD OF POSTING ANGRY TWEETS HOW ABOUT YOU GRAB A FUCKING SHOTGUN
However since you're so hot blooded you suck at controlling your beast and you're prone to frenzy.
Plus you'll never be "the man", you're always against "the man" so if you're not "the man" you don't really get to live the good life, obviously.
You'll meet some of the most loyals and badass bros in the entire WoD universe tho, you just need to know where to look for them.
>Gangrel
Big ass claws, big ass maws, RIP AND TEAR, if you're up close to somebody they'll just shit their pants and die a gruesome, quick death.
Cons is you're basically a furry, just embrace it i guess.
>Malkie
LOLSORANDOM bullshit sometimes, but that aside they can be some of the most useful niggas in the entire setting, solid stealth, insanity powers, can suddently spout out shit nobody is supposed to know, and somewhat see hints of future events.
Biggest con is, obviously, you're crazy.
But crazy doesn't always mean you go around nakes dickslapping people, there's different kinds of crazy, that's the key.
>Nosfie
You're an ugly ass nerd that is real good at blending in the background.
You know millions of bullshit factoids that rance from useful to completely useless, you move around in the sewers, and you'll never get laid, you survive on sucking off rats.
You know, the average person on Yea Forums, nothing really changes for them.
>Toreador
/fa/
>Tremere
YOU'RE A WIZARD HARRY.
The coolest in theory, but their fanbase is a bunch of gay nerds that made the entire clan have a reputation of attracting the most obnoxious unfun cunts, so you'll be considered a cunt by association.
>Ventrue
Pick this if you're a "libertarian" "race realist"
You know the type.
Amidst the alt-right memery, some of the smartest and most interesting players pick this clan, but unfortunately you'll never meet them.

Attached: Dead bois.png (2223x2039, 128K)

Toreador is best. Classic vampire power set and high celerity is completely broken as a combat tool with any amount of creativity. Nobody really dislikes them. Clan isn't cursed by Caine. Antediluvian isn't evil and quite passive.

Attached: 1390047225336.jpg (1006x1306, 532K)

>Toreador is best.
If you like sucking your own dick on a regular basis, sure.
To be fair most people would, i suppose

For gangrel, should I invest in both brawl and melee or just brawl? You can't use protean in public, can't you?

Believe it or not, Protean claws scales off Melee, not brawl.
I know, it doesn't make sense, but that's how it is.
Unless this has been fixed in one of the fan patches that's where you should focus.

Reddit

>spend life trying to improve flexibility
>nearly there
>get embraced
>hyper-flexible now
>dick can't get hard without magic
>don't really feel like it anymore anyway
Truly, 'tis a curse.

>with any amount of creativity
There lies the Toreadors' curse. They have no creativity.

Why do you say that?

It depends. If you maintain high humanity and high social skills then hang around mortal artists or intellectuals then you've access to ample ideas and information plus retaining the experiences of the ages. Who needs creativity itself when you can just copy shit for eternity.

Pretty sure it's one of those clan things in the lore. Artists turned into Toreadors find themselves incapable of creating art the way they used to. They lose their spark.

Vampires are said to lose true imagination and creativity after the embrace. They can make "aesthetically pleasing" art of the highest quality but any onlookers can tell that there is the absence of what Yea Forums would call SOUL

Where is it said that? I think you're talking out of your ass.

Attached: 21512521612.png (211x201, 7K)

read the splats

Attached: 1553575456387.gif (640x360, 3.99M)

God I love tig bitty girls bullying flat-chested ones.

Tzimisce

Faggot

>Never go Malk first.
Dumb advice. If someone thinks Malk sounds the most interesting, they should play it first. It's a totally different experience to only playing Malk on a replay. And you can still do one again to fully understand all the references. Lots of people played Malk first and said they were glad they did, and would've regretted listening to people who say don't do it.

>If a malkavian cryptically says "don't open it", they're probably referring to your fridge. It broke a week ago and the inside stinks.
do not drink the chocolate milk

Attached: DistortedSizzlingBovine-poster[1].jpg (480x368, 13K)

What if I want to be a were-bat?

Attached: jxpv5ckc25j21.png (400x400, 122K)

>Clan isn't cursed by Caine
>Antedeluvian isn't evil
Heh, look at all this Camarilla propaganda

Then play tabletop WoD. You'll need frens, tho.

>camarilla propaganda
>acknowledging the existence of antediluvians at all
Nice try, anarch.

It's pretty obvious, OP you a brainlet right?

>absolutely seething

Attached: 1483025262766.jpg (600x517, 76K)

Enjoy sucking your elder's wrinkly flaccid dong for the rest of eternity, Cammyfag

Attached: mmmmgood.gif (303x277, 1.77M)

>tfw no kiasyd gf

Attached: guqAP2Unyng.jpg (499x499, 41K)

>Be ugly potato man
>Live in basement
>Get embraced as nossie
>Nothing in life changes, except now I'm immortal
>No downside whatsoever
Why shouldn't all of Yea Forums become nossies and shitpost on their schreknet?

>Hey girl, wanna bang?
>Spends 300 years reading instead

Attached: disgusting1.jpg (226x258, 9K)

Platonic relations > benis->bagina maneuvers

Attached: 6NVo4__sizk.jpg (480x480, 55K)

are you 12?

Are we really going to have a year of shilling this fucking game now?

Attached: TERA_ScreenShot_20160506_145234.jpg (701x539, 110K)

debofnight.andcuriouser.com/

Attached: debofnight.jpg (800x754, 110K)

>7 foot tall space alien
Wat
Why?

>Brujah
>guns
also you write like a retard

Malkavians have to deal with the meme dialogue and Nosferatu can't just walk around in plain sight as normal. That's all I can think of. Very, very minor things.

Talk for yourself, user. I'm beautiful.

yes fag

Attached: dc.gif (500x369, 1010K)

How can one man be so wrong about everything?

Attached: smug elijah.jpg (400x396, 28K)

Big spoon gf

Best clan

Literally the only downside is that retarded old man that wants to kill yo all

Attached: Clan.png (506x500, 29K)

>having a gf that doesn't even acknowledge your existence
you do know that roleplaying is escapism, right?
No need to recreate real life in your gaems

Or just play however the fuck you want. There's literally nothing wrong with going Malk first if that's what appeals the most to you.

VtmB threads were probably around when you were not even allowed to stay on the computer past 7 PM, user.
It's just that VtmB 2 will make them more common, and that's a good thing.

Nosferatu Antitribu?
No thanks. Sabbat can go die in a fire with their faggotry and edgelordry. I've better things to do than living life as a snuff film.

As if you're not ecstatic at the prospect of complaining about said "shilling".

Attached: 1383860842904.jpg (250x250, 8K)

delet this. now.

Maybe it'd the having a girlfriend part that's escapism, then

Attached: 1547429371601.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

>gosling.gif

>What are the advantages/disadvantages of each clan?

whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Clan_Curse

Why do antidiletutians want to eat their spawn? Is this proven or are vamps just being melodramatic?

>do not open EVER!

Attached: fs.jpg (1360x768, 708K)

Older vampires don't gain as much sustenance from regular human blood, and they have to start drinking vampire blood. So a 5000+ year old vampire that hasn't fed in a while is going to massacre them just because he's hungry.

Gengrel is just a step above being a filthy weremutt

>What are the advantages/disadvantages of each clan?
Toreador and Ventrue are your classic vampires. Strong, fast, charismatic. Ventrue are your classic Noble fuckwad vampires, Toreador are your Anne Rice emo pretty Bois. Both are good at a mix of combat and diplomacy either way. Both have draw backs to go with their social powers - Ventrue absolutely have to be posh and cannot drink the blood of animals or lesser folk. In lore Toreador are paralyzed and fascinated by beautiful things, often becoming obsessed.

Gangrel and Brujah are your more brutish sorts. Gangrel can shapeshift, control animals, and are excellent wilderness survivors. Brujah are sort of like lower class Ventrue - they're all bikers or revolutionaries or otherwise hardasses. They're strong brawlers. Both are good in a straight up fight and at rip and tear. Both suffer from an easier time going berserk, which is a bad thing if you want to maintain the masquerade/not give yourself away and get staked in the chest

Nosferatu are sneaky snake count orlock looking motherfuckers. Hackers, neets,.sewer dwellers. They can turn invisible and fuck with minds. However their curse turns them horrifically ugly, and in newer lore makes everyone revolted by them reflexively

Malkavians are insane seers, also sneaky and able to fuck with minds. But rather than being ugly, they all have some sort of varied mental Derangment

Tremere are literally wizards who jumped into vampiracy for power. Everyone hates them but their blood magic is OP as fuck

each clan has a different disadvantage.
Did you even play the p&p?

Strauss and independent endings are the only endings who don't suck ass. The rest are siding with a bunch of DUDE NO RULES LMAO retards, a backstabbing napoleon wannabe retard, a fucking backstabbing chink and some DUDE CARNAGE LMAO retards.

Gangrel.

Dick can still get hard, there is a universal discipline that lets Vampires better imitate the living. It's probably what Jeanette uses to lubricate herself and warm the skin

That just makes them all oracles like Cassandra. Utterly worthless.

Attached: 1512715162779.png (2000x2000, 1.37M)

I did have the Strauss ending, and I thought it was pretty disappointing. I mean, that's obviously a bit because the game was rushed and it shows really hard, but all the ending amounts to is Strauss thanking you for taking care of Lacroix and saying they will keep the sarcophagus safe and... that's it.

>ventrue: vampires
>tremere: jewpires
>everything else: nigpires

So how fucked is the fifth edition of VtM?

>brujah: spics
>gangrel: niggers

tremere master-race

What's a better discipline to max, dominate or thaumaturgy?

basado und redpilado

dunno lad I played this in 2009

Venture, Toreador are faggots and thry are Chad's.

thaumaturgy. Just win game by spamming blood strike.

Implying there's a difference. The only thing that changes is the guys you sell info to. No matter the alliance the Nictuku is still after your collective asses.

You only need 3 points in Thaumaturgy to break the game. Blood Shield is literally a invincibility cheat.

>tfw no True Brujah

>Toreador
/fa/
>gangrel
/out/
>Ventrue
/vip/
>Brujah
/pol/
>nosferatu
/g/
>Malkavian
Yea Forums
>tremere
/x/
>Tzimisce
/d/
>Assamite, Set
/trash/
>Giovanni
/biz/
>Ravnos
Yea Forums
>Lasombra
also /pol/

A few pages of absolute pc degeneracy but not much else, you can easily ignore those, the rest of the game ain't as bad as everyone says

Thaumatrugy. Social skills are dump stats.
By stat distribution Tremere are the most combat heavy clan you can pick.

wait Brujah are cucks how could they be /pol/ more like /Reddit/

Why aren't Gangrel trash?

>wait Brujah are cucks how could they be /pol/ more like /Reddit/
first of all, I don't see a contradiction in any of those statements - /pol/ is cucks, /pol/ is reddit, etc
Second, Brujah are passionate rabble rousers, agitators, and conspiracy theorists.
Gangrel live INNAWOODS. they're /out/

>Brujah
>/pol/
>not /lgbt/

1 job

>no disadvantages
>pick Nosferatu
>have to exclusively use sewers because everyone on the street is terrified and you get attacked

You have to basically hug the NPCs to attack you

I wish I was /d/

Attached: 1480943641181.jpg (500x548, 131K)

I enjoyed Nosferatu, stealth kills were cool

Some of the NPCs that you can talk to will freak out and attack you or call for the police, but just walking around on the hub is fine if you don't get too close to someone. And you have to use the sewers to see LaCroix downtown, but it's not as much of a hassle as the game makes it sound like.

Nosferatu are uggo

How the fuck do tzimiche get around without being spotted?
They don't seem like the types to crawl around sewers like nossies

There’s true brujah in patch+ if you change the fledgling’s history

Tujah are a disaster.
Remove Trujah

They just kidnap an entire village to use as their servants/furniture in some rural castle.

You see worse walking the streets, these days.

The old comfy VtMB generals are probably gone forever though user

Now we'll always have screen-damaged zoomers going on about muh sjews

Attached: damsel2.jpg (320x255, 5K)

This is just what Yea Forums is now

>Now we'll always have screen-damaged zoomers going on about muh sjews
Seems like they've burned themselves out a bit and went to look for something else because the past few VtMB threads I've seen have been close to past comfy levels

VTMB threads will always be comfy.
VTMB 2 threads are going to continue to be a problem until the devs sort out their social media team.

only retards give this advice i went malk first time and understood practically everything. i basically would be a malkavian irl so i suppose i have an easier time ...

>Just a step above the thing that can kill most Elder Vampires one on one

Is this supposed to be an insult?

It's not the devs fault for this board being full of a bunch of think skinned /pol/ babbies

>kill an elder vampire one on one
>one dies to a door-wielding fledgling
>another gets head ripped off by 80-year-old whiner vamp
lol whatever furry.

The one in VTMB doesn't die, it's just temporarily stuck. it even continues watching you after you trap it.

I swear it got crushed to death. It's been a long time, though. Maybe I need to replay it.
It would have at least burned to death, right?

lolno, it survived.

Lore

Werewolves aren't weak to fire like Vampires are, they regenerate from it as fast as anything else. Maybe if you jammed a silver rod into it's heart than through it in, that'd do it.

Vampires are for fags in general

It's fucking dead. You get a good bit of xp for killing too.

Attached: sp_observatory_20001.jpg (1280x1024, 264K)

Brujah.

fug. I thought I was hardcore.
Guess I do need to reinstall, again, and play to the end, again.

Anarch Ventrue? Independent Nossie? Cammie Toreador who gets tricked by LaCroix?

I fucking knew it! Ignore .

Sliced in half. Pussy.

>Tzimisce
>a fucking Slaneesh body horror freak show is related to hentai
Toreador is more /d/ than Tzimisce because Toreador are actually interested in stuff like having sex despite the fact that they can't get pleasure from it just so that they can emulate being a human

Caitiff

Toreador
>full charisma build, weak fighter
Gangrel
>can transform into a beast, also loses control of himself easier
Malkavian
>insane, thats both good and bad depending on circumstances
Brujah
>pretty strong fighter, but dumb as a brick
Nosferatu
>full stealth ninja, but you operate outside of most societies
Ventrue
>all about being in control and a chad, but quite a lot of people distrust you
Treme
>blood sorcerer, under close watch for being a potential heretic / breaking masquerade, also you explode if you fuck up your spells

Attached: 1538326113446.jpg (996x720, 98K)

Tis but a flesh wound

Gangrel don't lose control easier that's Brujah. Gangrel's weakness is that when they do frenzy a part of their body becomes Animal like which can break the Masquerade.

Toreador don't care about sex. No Vampire really does.

first five, from memory
>Malkavians
Tabletop, burdened with the horrible insight of The Truth. Also, some Malkavians get stuck in their big psychic network and usually proceed to overload neonates with information. Because fuck you.
> Ventrue
Tabletop, you have a type. You will ONLY drink from this type, or you will either throw up or not even absorb the vitae properly.
>Tremere
Tabletop, you NEED TO GET IT RIGHT. Get what right? Yes. Everything. It has to be perfect.
>Brujah
Almost physically incapable of restraining themselves in the presence of authority. They hate it. They hate listening, they hate following and if a rebellion's brewing 9 times out 10 the Brujah either planned it or will throw themselves in because they're cursed to.
>Toreador
Love of beauty can cause them to act like a moth with a fluorescent light strip. They're not moving until they regain the force of willpower to actually stop staring at the moon hanging ever-so-perfectly above the cityscape, or to turn off that radio.

Attached: averageventrue.jpg (334x500, 16K)

Yeah, you even get a notification saying '5xp for killing the werewolf'. Took me a few tries to run through the doors, and even managed to get myself locked outside once in an attempt.

>buy game because Yea Forums says it's good and sometimes they're not full of shit
>read that Malkavian and Nosferatu is not a great first playthrough
>decide to do the "which vampire are YOU???" quiz for my first playthrough
>get nosferatu first two times I try
>get malkavian the third
>end up just playing as Ventrue
Oh well.

Toreador is strong as fuck because of celerity

While I would say Nos isn't that spectacular because it's mostly just skipping dialogue content in exchange for being super sneaky, you shouldn't listen to Yea Forums about not playing Malkavian the first time around. In fact Malkavian is probably strongest as a first play through. Precisely because it adds another layer of interpretation to lots of dialogue.

how many Brujah were involved in the French revolution?

All of the French ones

Redundant opinion. Playing anything else but Malk first makes more sense so you have a basic understanding of the game and can further understand the basis of a Malk, then go Malk to fully understand what the fuck is going on rather than decipher everything you say.

Having no basis of the game and no idea what the fuck is going on contributes massively the themes of a Malkavian playthrough. The whole points is that you CAN'T interpret everything.

The real never play this on your first playthrough is nos. It's going to be a miserable experience first go because you're pretty much locked out of experiencing most of the dialogue and atmosphere which is the strongest aspect of the game.

I always played as one of the more "balanced" clans. Is Nosferatu even fun?

Last time I played the game it was as Nosferatu and it honestly wasn't that bad. I mostly traveled through the sewers because the rats were a convenient way to get my blood topped off, I didn't really have to use them to get around that much.
Only time I got masquerade violations is when I accidentally bumped into bums in narrow alleys.

Max your obfuscate and never worry about anything.

Generally if you want to play stealth I'd say to just make a malk.

guys i never got to the end game of bloodlines, how fucked is melee/gangral rape?

>Player vs character opinion
If you can't understand a single word you're saying on a first playthrough how is anyone going to get around the game, it's not a first-play type clan.
I can understand this point from the more tabletop view but not in the sense of the game itself.

Small-titted """"women"""" aren't women at all

Attached: milk.jpg (540x656, 58K)

When I came back to this game after long enough that I didn't really remember any of the dialogue I didn't find that I had trouble playing as a malk

You're vastly overstating the esoterics of Malkavian dialogue. The general meaning of each line is almost always pretty clear, sometimes having an additional meta understanding behind it (Such as referring to Jeanette as a daughter of Janus) and the game still gives you the different colors for your seduction/persuasion/intimidation etc. The NPCs still talk normal and give clear instructions regardless of how odd your PC is.

>True Brujah
/int/

is that the sherrif?

Sounds like /leftypol/ desu

Yes

>having a gf
This is escapism enough for me.

Attached: 1548238676200.jpg (1024x427, 25K)

I'd drink from those jugs.

Attached: dcjd2f7-33dd422c-4fcf-472f-ab5a-f81b5b527afb.png (1920x1137, 2.15M)

>werewolves are invincible
Lol no. Fucking furries. Elder vampires can mop the floor with any doggo that tries shit with them.
Beating neonates and ancillae doesn't mean you can go toe to toe with an elder vamp like it's sunday mass. Werewolves are resiliemt and physically powerful, but vamps are versatile as fuck and will be underhanded as fuck fighting a werewolf.

I just finished the game, made a Ventrue but ultimatly went independant because Lacroix is a cunt and it wouldn't fit joining the Anarch even if they are overall decent
I opened it but it was by accident, I thought that the last dialogue option against lacroix would give you the choice between walking away with the key, giving him the key and leaving or opening the sarcophagus

unlike the other anons, I think your descriptions are pretty accurate and somewhat entertaining, so good jorb.

>breaking Chunk heart if you seduced him earlier on
>the character just call him a fat ass who ought to eat fruit and to never talk to her again
fuck it was hilarious

Most vampires are neonates, not elders. And the few elders that do exist are lazy shits who would rather send in the neonates to deal with werewolves rather than get off their asses and do shit themselves. Neonates ARE perfectly capable of taking down a werewolf alone, but it's usually a group effort to take down just one of them, and even then you expect heavy losses. And that's assuming the werewolf itself is alone.

>You never get laid as Nosferatu
imagine all the desperate ass Cleopatras and other female Nosferatu who will jump on you in an instant as soon as you give them some affection.

Isn't the issue that they have lots of ceativity and emotion(falls in love easily) but they always drop their current project for another one long before it's finished. So you're never gonna be able to complete anything of worth. You'll have a huge vidya collection you're never gonna be able to play to completion.

What if you went Malk first?

Attached: dan-aykroyd-ghostbusters-ii.jpg (825x464, 34K)

RPG standards Malks have both Frenzy and a "soft-Frenzy" states, depending what kind of insanity they have. Meaning their insanity can be performance crippling, like say OCD Malk starts hurting himself or refusing to enter some area with something he's deathly afraid of. Or he convinces himself a trinket is the sole reason he has his Humanity, so losing the trinket convinces himself to trigger an automatic Frenzy or perceived loss of Humanity.

Attached: femmalk.jpg (429x512, 196K)

>bullying Chunk
Why would anyone ever do that. Chunk was the only man you could trust.

then youre fucked

The option in all caps came up and I thought it would fit my haughty Ventrue character
>Chunk was the only man you could trust.
that would be Mercurio

thirty six.

Attached: 1547223579668.jpg (539x468, 20K)

It's exactly those little things that make me say to play a malk on a subsequent game. Not the general "odd" style of speech, but the little inside remarks that you'd completely overlook on a first playthrough because you simply don't know the story of the game yet.

Mercurio is a weird one because you can trust that he wouldn't betray you on purpose but LaCroix could easily Dominate him into tell him everything.

I played through with Malkavian first time around. Only real problem comes with combat, you almost solely rely on spamming Dementation on bosses because your melee and shooting capabilities are kinda ass. Lvl 5 Dementation is hilariously overpowered against common enemies and it does ok damage to bosses too, problem is its long cooldown so most boss fights are just you running around in a circle spamming one spell on them.

>being ok with getting the punchline before the set up
are you autistic?

Do you kick puppies too user

If you play Malk as your very first Bloodlines run, you're not going to get any of the hints in the dialogue because you're not familiar with the story itself.

then whats the point? might as well play it second so you get those hints, you'll never understand the hints the other way round.

The point is to play the clan you like the most. Playing Malk first time around makes for a pretty surreal experience when you can't really tell which parts are part of normal run and which are Malkavian sequence-breaking.

Attached: Malkkid.jpg (1000x1383, 155K)

It's more fun the second time. Stop trying to ruin it for people with your dumb reasoning.

Cute malk

>tfw not immortal blooddrinker watching the centuries go by

Attached: 1446820944041.gif (750x750, 1.87M)

Go back together with him you cringy fuck.

Can't boss, it's China town.

Attached: gary_f__ing_golden_by_psykerscum-d48u58a.jpg (800x763, 138K)

>Be Tzimisce
>Made myself look monstrous
>Chase human, make him think he escaped
>Human runs back home to his appartment
>Human hides under his sheets when suddenly the bell rings
>The human looks through the peephole, oh it's just the landlord
>I used Vicissitude to make myself look like the landlord
>Did you think you could escape?
>The horror on the human's face makes the kill worth it

Shame there is no good mod to play Tzimisce in VTMB.

>All these Vulpines disparaging unattainable vitus because they listened to a Sumerian Stele forum instead of following their own path

Lmaoing at your un life

Only reason fat-tit women are allowed is because so many man children have warped mommy issues and only get off on obesity.

>Be Tzimisce
>Toreador Antitribu showcases his surrealistic artsy chandelier made from human body parts that has been his project for weeks.
>He asks for your opinion of his artwork.
>Piss him off by sculpting an exact same copy of the chandelier in 5 minutes by using Vicissitude and couple of unlucky ghouls.

Carving yourself up to look like some dumb kine doesn't sound very Tzimisce. Marring your handcrafted beauty like that? You'll never get your face back the way you liked it.

Neck yourself, gay boy.

Based
Cowtits are a sign of used goods

Take a photo of your previous face, then sculpt it back. Problem solved.

I ain't the one that gets a boner when the old bitch on the motorized cart rides by dragging her nasty fat tits on the floor at walmart.

Toreador - Guns
Brujah - Melee
Tremere - Magic

everything else is shit unless you want your novelty Nosferatu/Malkavian run

Something so mundane as a photograph could never hold the full scope of a Tzimisce's magnificence.
Maybe you could carve up some poor ghoul to look like you and then turn the rest of him into a table or pedestal. Then you could come back later and copy the image.

What's a thinblood

Attached: 1553640200265.jpg (811x506, 230K)

Who cares about shit or not this is a roleplaying game

A Tzimisce that still revere a discarded form deserves to be mocked and be stoned with detachable penises.

Vampires are weaker than the "generation" that sired them, thinbloods are such generational newfags that they're barely even vampires at this point.

The whole point of playing Malk the first time around is precisely to have those hints mean something. If you're going Malkavian second all of them are just meaningless, since you already have all the meta knowledge.

That's fucking retarded

I agree, inb4 some lorefag wastes his time explaining how stupid we sound.

Some members of the 14th Generation and all memebrs of the 15th Generation suffer from a condition that heavily reduces the potence of their Vitae. This brings a number of issues, such as being unable to invest their vitae into various skills, not being able to have skills over a certain level, not having access to the Disciplines connected to their clan, or not having a connection to their Clan at all. They also have great trouble feeding and have extreme difficulty embracing, some not being able to embrace at all.

While Thinbloods are cursed for their extreme physical weakness compared to their fellow Kindred, they are given lots of freedom when it comes to blending into humanity, and being their own person, not bound by the curses and flaws of each clan. Some can even survive extended period of time in sunlight. In fact thinbloods are even able to cure themselves of Vampirism if their sire is killed.

You won't know they are "hints" the first time. You'll just ignore them as more random bullshit like the rest of the malk dialogues.

Serial dilutions
To sire a new vampire you basically have to drain someone completely to death, then feed them your vampire blood. So each new generation has less and less of the clan's blood in it upon awakening. Eventually by like 13th generation, theres only just enough to make it a vampire, let alone clan affiliated, so they're thinblooded. Though thinbloods do get some cool perks that clan vamps dont

>While Thinbloods are cursed for their extreme physical weakness compared to their fellow Kindred, they are given lots of freedom when it comes to blending into humanity, and being their own person, not bound by the curses and flaws of each clan. Some can even survive extended period of time in sunlight. In fact thinbloods are even able to cure themselves of Vampirism if their sire is killed.

Only vampiric thing Thinbloods are able to do is to suck out the fun from vampirism.

Don't really get the concept of thinbloods, Vampire lore follows vampire myths in that the older vampire is, more powerful and inhumane he is, IMO thats enough nerf for fledgling vampires, that they have to live 200+ years to be considered "powerful".

Like what?

Malk- Make enemy go crazy and kill his friends, then to die himself.

Only Nosferatu have a disadvantage.
It is more a case of which skills and disciplines interest you the most.

>You'll just ignore your character straight up acknowledging Jeanette as a fellow Malkavian when you first meet her.
>You'll just ignore the voices in your head calling Lecroix a liar whenever you start dialogue with them

What phenomenal level of retarded are you?

Heh.

The game is easy as fuck. As long as you put points into one combat class you will be able to breeze through the game regardless of clan.

>In fact thinbloods are even able to cure themselves of Vampirism if their sire is killed.
Wait, what? Weren't we making fun of some thinblood in Bloodlines with something like this?

To be fair only a complete retard wouldn't peg Lacroix as a lying conman the minute you lay eyes on him.

Attached: 014.png (394x346, 185K)

Wrong. Malk first for life

Congratulations you have a mind of your own and received a unique and surreal experience as reward.

Bump

Attached: 1449422468699 (1).png (2246x612, 314K)

You don't go on /d/ much do you.

I have heard people say this is bullshit.
Can anyone confirm?

It's bullshit and magewank

Eh, demons are probably stronger than that, god machine should be lower and archmages higher

I'd put Alpha Werewolves halfway to Antedeluvian and hunters with tonnes of experiences far closer to Elders, but solely when it comes to fighting Vampires. Aside from that it's pretty good.

The vast majority of mages will not get that strong but archmages are legitimately the most op thing in the setting.

>Alpha wereshits halfway to antedeluvian
You are delusional

The girl making those photoshops should work on the outliners

It's misleading because of how rare the strong Vampires and Mages are. An average werewolf is stronger than like 90% of vampires and mages

>mages can rise beyond the gods
That's why wizards and magic classes will always be best in RPGs.
It's also the best idea that with constant training, practice and dedication, humans have no limits. Human stronk.

Almost wish I had friends to play pnp.

Perhaps it should be redrawn in such a way that each bar is triangular; the width representing the proportion of population.

>underestimating furries

Do you want Final Death? Because this is how you get Final Death.

It's mixing up 2 completly different settings

I went malk first and I agree completely. It's fun just going with the lunacy and then realizing most of it actually makes a lot of sense.

Thinbloods have random vampirism quirks.
But all of them can make new disciplines.

It took multiple packs of Alpha Wolfies, Top mages, hunters and the strongest Kuie-Jin to simply slow down the Ravnos Antediluvian. In the end the Technocracy had to magic nuke the fucker.

Actually becoming an Interceptor for a truly new Discipline is a very rare ability. While all of them potentially could, very few of them ever do.

Okay but we're not talking about Antediluvians, who are the top of the Bar. Halfway again up the Vampire bar would be (I'm guessing) younger Methusalehs which the chart leaves out. 6th and 5th gens.

Nosferatu

thin blood pariah

Did he kill them himself or just walk through the bombardment while they destroyed each other with crossfire?
I can imagine the werewolves surrounding him, while he sits peacefully on a bench, and all of them clawing at him. Their claws slashing each other with their wide swipes, sometimes bouncing off him and hitting each other. They just keep slashing until they all collapse from exhaustion and bleed out.

What's the best clan for a fag? Are vampire fags a thing?

1v1 with Elders is a good match.
Metuselahs can wreck Alphas quite easily. Especially those with knowledge of Thaumaturgy, while not as strong as Antediluvian's they can still give reality the finger.

Ventrue with a preference for pretty boys

It was like fighting a force of Nature, fucker was unstoppable.

How destructive and unstoppable we talking?

Attached: zoom.webm (854x360, 2.48M)

Lasombra are best clan

It would depend on the Methusaleh and what they've invested in as well as the Elder Werewolf and what they've invested in. If the Thaumaturgist had some of the Werewolf blood, then it's easy peasy with a ritual, but otherwise a Werewolf Vampire can just go Nightcrawler on his ass.

So I've played this a gorillion times in the past and am curious. Is the plus content the unofficial patch has worth playing through? I've heard it originally started as content restoration but then the creator kept adding more and more of his own shit in it instead detracting from the original I LIKE DICK feel of the game.

When he woke he made everyone with a supernatural connection shit bricks, drank all of Bangladesh dry, the top strongest Kuei-Jin can't do shit to him while radiating an aura of madness. He was a reality bender.

>Nos
Nothing but disadvantages. The Nossie life is hard.

Uruguay? Because it sounds like "you're gay"? That's a pretty dumb joke.

Here's a map of Argentina, because you're trash.

Attached: images.png (400x660, 22K)

What does it feel to be an emaciated pseudo-person?

No you didn't you fucking liar I will rape your ass you gay queer nigger faggot son of a kike bitch lynch yourself gook before i unleash nam 2.0 on your tojo assFUCK REDDIT!

Blood it's a terrible lubricant

No.
Methuselah are far removed from what even the best the Garou can bring. There are a lot of Thaumaturgic discipline, some can outright evoke spirits and magic.
They all can snap werewolves physically. Werewolves don't get strong as they age, they wither and weaken. They are alpha only in knowledge and experience.

Clan
Clan Bonus / Clan Penalty
Spells

Ventrue
More Dialogue Opportunities / Less Feeding Opportunities
Dominate - Attack - CC, Death
Fortitude - Buff - Damage Absorption
Presence - Debuff - Penalty to Unarmed, Melee, Firearms and Dodge

Toreador
More Humanity Gains / More Humanity Losses
Auspex - Buff - Bonus to Firearms, Dodge, Hacking and Perception
Celerity - Buff - Force Speed

Tremere
Strong Magical Stats / Poor Physical Stats
Thaumaturgy - Attack - Damage, Death, Damage Absorption (Self), Mana Resoration (Self)
Dominate - Attack - CC, Death

Brujah
Bonus to Unarmed / Much More Likely to Lose Control of Character
Celerity - Buff - Force Speed
Potence - Buff - Bonus to Melee and Unarmed

Gangrel
Bonus Stats When You Lose Control of Character / More Likely to Lose Control of Character
Animalism - Attack - Ranged
Protean - Buff - Bonus to Unarmed, Dodge, Damage Absorption
Fortitude - Buff - Damage Absorption

Malkavian
Crazy / Crazy
Dementation - Attack - CC, Debuff, Damage, Death
Obfuscate - Buff - Invisibility, Bonus to Sneak Attacks

Nosferatu
Bonus to Sneak / Penalty if Seen
Animalism - Attack - CC, Damage, Mana Resoration (Self)
Obfuscate - Buff - Invisibility, Bonus to Sneak Attacks
Potence - Buff - Bonus to Melee and Unarmed

>drank all of Bangladesh dry
Over what timescale? He must have been out for years, or even decades, before they finally amassed a force to go after him. There's like 160 million shitskins in Bangladesh.
To eat them all in one year he would have to eat like 400k people a day.

Before a sequel was even announced this board always had constant VTMB threads for a brief period once a year. Oh wow you posted tits so cool and mature..... Not!

Bullshit. Fucking a girl with heavy flow is like a slip'n'slide.

BaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASED

Sorry if this has been asked many times before, but is the Plus Patch worth a playthrough? I've completed the game twice before and I'm interested in trying it but I keep hearing that most of the new stuff is dull/unnecessary and isn't worth it?

Reddit tier humor
Buzzwords
No helpful advice
You can't be over 18

so only 6 clans are going to be initially in the game, who won't make the cut?

I'm guessing nosferatu and malkavian since they change the game the most, require the most changes / reactivity, etc. devs are probably lazy and financially responsible and won't include them, thoughts?

Attached: 434111.jpg (1242x1054, 201K)

Who hurt you?

Ventrue, Bruja, Toreador, Lasombra, Tremere, Gangrel

1 week, The Week of Nightmares.
He ate all of his childer that he can reach before rampaging.
Antediluvian's are OP, really fucking OP. That's why Caine is considered one of the Supreme beings in the setting.

Makes sense since we'll all be thinbloods

best boii coming thru

Attached: 75e9c3a0a683ac2662f7e7451a3d8a3e.jpg (892x896, 71K)

>so only 6 clans are going to be initially in the game
Goddamn Paradox DLC bullshit.

good evening Deb

Expect clan DLC.

andrei must be a slav, right? the accent, the name, wanting to purge the unclean filth?

Attached: 433333333.jpg (1289x1011, 81K)

They lose their physicality but they develop spiritual abilities. Powerful werewolves can summon floods, make nature attack it's enemies, disapear and reappear into reality on will, and totally resist death in it's totality for a short time

I'm guessing either Ventrue or Toreador will make the cut since they don't seem to that much different on the surface.

>So only 6 clans are going to be initially in the game
A fair guess, but nothing official is announced. That is just an assumption based on the number of tabs under the "Clan" heading on the website.

Slipping into umbra and summoning spirits takes effort for Werewolves and is dangerous to them thus they don't do so lightly.
Metuselah's do it as easy as breathing.

Have sex.

I feel like Malkavian not being a starting clan is kinda of silly considering how much love that clan gets from players that did a playthrough with them in VtMB. Paradox knows this, right?

Attached: 1553414701575.jpg (640x640, 33K)

are you offering?

As long as they have blood.

But have you ever looked at Werewolf gifts?
If we talk the equivalen of a methuselah in power we are talking Rank 6.
That means a Get of Fenris Ahroun can set his claws on fire at will without taking damage, healing aggravated as if it were lethal, doubles his Stamina, gets x bonus die on every physical action while summoning the Avatar of Fenris.

paradox knows i'm sure.

paradox knows a lot about DLC as well

Fuck Malkavian. I'd rather Nosferatu.

If they have opposition they have blood.

Something they've explicitly talked about is making Malkavians a better depiction of their curse as legitimate mental illness, not just Fishmalk super powers. I doubt they'd put such a focus on that and then not have Malkavians as a major focus.

Physicality can be negated by Thaumaturgy and the Vamp can take on as much if not more damage.
Werewolves hunts such leeches in packs, not alone.

Based

Attached: Airplane eyes.gif (382x678, 2.05M)

10 buckaroos are required from cuckaroos to play as the loonies.

He's dead, you furnigger faggot.

Thinking about rolling Ventrue on my next play through. I've never actually finished the game but I'll try to this time. What am I in for?

Wait, you can kill the werewolf? Woops, I never figured that out somehow.

>Physicality can be negated by Thaumaturgy
By rituals which you aren't going to perform in combat with a Legend of the Garou.
And if you really want to go that route there are Gifts that make you unhittable as well but then we just have 2 retarded monsters staring at each other.
Also Thaum is stupid and it's powercreep is by far the worst thing that happened to Revised and v20

>and the Vamp can take on as much if not more damage.
No. Werewolfs are built on regeneration and many of their basic physical abilities are based on negating aggravated and lethal damage as if it were regular damage. Meaning over the course of a fight a Werewolf will be able to heal far more of their wounds than a Vampire, as Werewolf claws and fangs cause aggravated damage that can not be regenerated.

Vamps don't fight fair.
A Methuselah is not going to engage a Werewolf in a fistfight. Unless he's Gangrel, and even then he'd fucking win. Have you seen what level 6 disciplines do?

A vampire with Celerity 6 can concentrate all of the inertia and momentum of the power in a single small point and action, fucking over someone Flash Speedforce style. They could BTFO the werewolf just by flicking their nose.

And that is physical. Things like Chimestry can fuck over a Werewolf's mind so bad they would piss themselves without the vamp ever touching the werewolf.

He was talking about the game

Ventrue? More like Venfalse LMAO

>Vamps don't fight fair.
Neither do werewolves.

Vamp has advantage.
By standard rules of the shitty WoD powercreeps.
Then a mage comes in and kills them both.

Even funnier, then, that werewolves think they could do anything at all. Best they can do is run up and hit something. Seems impossible they would get with a mile.

Reality warper makes it easier to imagine. Kicking things up to naturally shredding the environment around you without even thinking about it.

I've wasted too much time trying to find a .gif showing closest to reality-warping destruction. Fucking search engines.

Attached: rekt.gif (480x270, 1.54M)

Better hope he doesn't meet a Silverfang with this gift

Attached: file.png (514x355, 82K)

>Neither do werewolves
Most of them do. Other Fera thinks them retarded because of it. Prideful fuckers one and all.

>A vampire with Celerity 6 can concentrate all of the inertia and momentum of the power in a single small point and action, fucking over someone Flash Speedforce style. They could BTFO the werewolf just by flicking their nose.
Do you just not know how Rage works?
Or that there's a gift that literally straight up adds the equivalent of Celerity 10 to your iniative?

>Werewolf regen is inifinite
Yeah, no. They can regenerate, yes, but they can't keep doing it infinitely. A werewolf will get fucked over by a vampire 8/10 times because vampires will never engage a Werewolf in the furry's terms if they can help it.
The whole werewolf schtick is about honor and pride.

Honor doesn't mean fighting fair. Werewolves whole thing is gangbanging the enemy into submission

a really shitty time unless you bring enough blood packs and bullets for the warrens

He's fucking dead retard. The eyes following you is an unintentional graphical bug.

Wonder what would happen if if attacked Caine?
It wont kill him, but i wonder what's the feedback.

Played a melee Ventrue first time around here.
Fortitude and presence are all you need and dominate in dialogue is really good. I think it might also be easier to suck up to LaCroix.

why is Lasombra catholics?
why isn't that Giovanni?

It's an honest question, I don't know shit about Lasombra besides shadow magic and the big titty Lucita pics

I didn't say it's infinite but it's far more resilient than a Vampire's regeneration.

Which one has the dominate ability?

>you cant play as Tzimisce
>wont be able to play them in the upcoming game either

Damn shame, I would really like to go full body horror that makes even other vampires cringe

Turns into a banana, which then withers. Farmer's curse and all that bullshit.

Probably the Werewolf stops existing if it doesn't match it's own will save because it becomes a septuple afront to God.

That would require Caine to get into a fight with a Garou.
He's way too depressed and angry at God to do that

>why is Lasombra catholics?
They helped built it and had their hands in its ass for centuries. They also embraced a lot of religious folks.
>why isn't that Giovanni?
they are corpse fuckers.

The Vamp's not gonna sit there and wait for the Werewolf to slash at him. Fuck, if able to, the Vamp won't even let the werewolf attack. And that's thinking they will attack directly. Vamps have access to shit like dominate and presence, way less costly and taxing than a Werewolf's gifts, and most of them immediately available.

An Elder Vamp with Dominate 6 can just will the werewolf to die stopping his bodily functions. With a look. Immediately.

people tend to forget that, as resilient as they are, Werewolves are still mortal.

Even big bad Antediluvians are completely helpless against Caine. Poor wolf will die seven times instantly.

He doesn't have to instigate it.
A wolfie might just walk into him brooding in a bar. And he is way past angry. Now he's just totally depressed.

>Or that there's a gift that literally straight up adds the equivalent of Celerity 10 to your iniative
No it doesn't.
Celerity 10 is literally a "Plot Device". It's so bullshit and OP that it's not even specified what it does.
Don't lie, user.

Playing though for the first time and absolutely loving it, just got the sewers in Hollywood though and it has immediately turned to aids, please tell me this is the worst part of the game and it goes back to be great after it.

It never recovers from the fatal blow, I'm afraid, but it does pick up a bit

Presence will just straight up not work on Garou.
Vampires are creatures of the wyrm.
Dominate can work but good luck on that roll.

ananasi are cute!

I didn't mean the plot device level. I meant the mechanical thing of adding your celerity rating to your initiative.

Malk

Werewolves either straight up ignore or have massive saves against pretty much anything mental a Vampire can do. They're mortal because Gaia wouldn't make something that flaunts the "Natural Order" but they're built for killing the exact kind of things Vampires are.

It gets better than the sewers, but never as good as the first half of the game

Should I play Malk or Nosferatu for my 2nd playthrough?

>Presence will just straight up not work on Garou.
I call bullshit. Will need sauce on that.
As far as I know, Disciplines work just fine on Garou. Lore-wise, at least.

Can someone give me the quick rundown on werewolves?

Garou have no innate resistance against any vampire disciplines user.

they're eco hippies.

scary as fuck wilderness niggas

Except Vamps are not "of the Wyrm". Garou can sense vamps because of their unnaturalness, but they are far from being immune to what a vamp can throw at them 'cause vamps have little to do with what they are built to fight against.

Overgrown puppies. Of no real interest or concern to a neonate like yourself. Now get back to polishing those statues.

Attached: le black voice man.jpg (260x194, 23K)

You run away from them, unless you are an elder vampire.

Shamanic Eco-friendly killing machines built by nature to fight against the avatars of chaos and entropy. They are tough, scary and tribal.

>Vampires are creatures of the wyrm
smell like the wyrm and are the wyrm are two different things

Attached: 356727984294.png (272x310, 136K)

Fucking training wheels that the world no longer needs. Every problem they have is their own fault.

Thanks, I'll try and stay out of the woods.
Can one of the loremasters give me the rundown on ghosts and spirits? Whose side are they on?

If you're at all interested in the setting, do yourself a favor and at least read the VtM core book. Don't be that guy that just regurgitates second-hand information he's read from other anons interspersed with factoids copied from the Wiki. You know who you are. We know you are, as well.

Unga bungas blessed by nature to destroy/remove the unnatural.

They have RAGE which functions as a manabar/blood points they can spend to use celerity actions or other stuff.

They get gifts instead of disciplines.

They have several forms they can take.

Homid, Breed, War, Lupus and one other I'm forgetting because I don't play W:TA

Human Form, Furry Form where their unga gets bigger and ungaier, literal wolf form and dire wolf form.

>Not being a Toreador chad that plays people like puppets.

Do you even CHR?

Attached: 1534192174323.png (724x611, 129K)

>ghosts and spirits
Their own.

>Except Vamps are not "of the Wyrm"
Vamps are absolutely wyrmtainted.

>You'll have a huge vidya collection you're never gonna be able to play to completion.
I'm a Toreador?

Yes, but you survive by sucking dick instead.

5 forms

Attached: file.png (899x677, 845K)

so toreador are always fake and gay?

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 1.91M)

Everything is Wyrm tainted. Cause everything needs to die.
Fucking furries anthropomorphizing the creation cycles. Wyrm, Weaver and Wyrd has no will they just exist.

Attached: 1491908361046.gif (200x200, 1.19M)

Thanks boss, comedic yet informative answer.

>crinos
>still wielding his fucking sword

Attached: 1451031060728.gif (500x281, 1.46M)

It's clearly a fetish

>Tremere
>Suicide
>Suicide
>Suicide
>Suicide
This is broke as shit, Jesus Christ.

Isn’t Cain dead? Or does Lamech not exist in WoD?

Just wait 'til you get Mass Suicide.

Only God can kill Caine and not until he says he's sorry for what he did.

>thousands of years
>still not sorry

Man, Cain really is a dick.

>i dindu nuffin
-Caine. 2000 BCE

>U R GAY

get it?

more like 200.000 BCE. Caine is really old

the strauss ending is more fitting if you are also a tremere. he basically takes you under his wing and gets in you in the pyramid

Romanian, like most tzimisce

It’s actually different if you’re part of his clan? Neat.

>being part of the Pyramid
fuck no.
Get fuck outta dodge while you can, its not like you are significant enough to be hunted down.

didn't pyramid get sacked in the LORE? rip mr.strauss you were the best

Tremere got dicked in almost every scenario in the Final Nights.

Just fuck my shit up

Attached: file.png (491x99, 16K)

>9 strength 6 dex 8 stamina
And that's before totem buffs

He didn't. God fucking told him to do it. "But it was just a prank, bro" isn't a good enough reason to curse someone for eternity for something you told him to do in the first place.

God's the real dick, there.

Are you perhaps mixing up Caine with Abraham?

Never played VtM - Was ReBoot referencing it with this one guy? I can't separate the two.

well in v5 there is no pyramid. The 2nd Inquistion sent the Vienna chantry sky high. The Cammie Tremere fell under the Ventrue leadership. Goatrix is still doing shit with the Sabbat and Anatch Tremere have teamed up with pagan witches and all 3 factions despise the other 2.

Whats the best patch for the game?

What do you mean "God told him to"? God certainly didn't ask him to invent murder

I am. Fuck.

>The Cammie Tremere fell under the Ventrue leadership.
Pretty sure the traditionalists are led by Schreckt

>Schreckt
Doh you're right. I got him confused with Hardestadt

Is there much difference in the other clans? Do they provide new quests and dialogue options??

I beat the game as Brujah a long time a go and worked with the rebels

If I played as the snobby ones and side with the blonde guy do I get a different experience?

Pyramid was fun. the one time i played Tremere on pnp i ended up getting the job of hunting down other Tremeres who managed to fuck it up, mostly due to having a powerfull and influential sire.
it was a cool gig, felt almost like Batman, preparing rituals, countermeasures and stuff to take down a target.

Anyone? Wesp Unnoficial basic or plus?
I also heard there's another patch but I don't know the name
I remember people telling me to play any clan besides Nos and Malk, play as them for later playthroughs, because of addition dialogs and stuff related to the story. Malk has the foreshadowing and all that so I'm deciding between which one for second play

Attached: 1553289632458.jpg (1784x896, 218K)

The more I hear about the free-flowing freedom of pnp, the more I want to play it.

>Wesp Unnoficial basic
Plus adds some fan canon stuff wesp has toiled with for the last 12 years or so.

Play basic your first time through, plus second if you're okay with restored unfinished content and horrible voice-acting.

The official patch is the only other one I know, and it was made to fix some glitches that made the base game unbeatable, but I'm pretty sure the unofficial patch does this on top of a fuckton of other things.

Attached: 1553656420813.jpg (457x728, 105K)

Does basic lets you skip the sewer? I actually played through Plus without looking it up and there was a door that lets you go to the surface, maybe to get items or just skip it altogether.

I finished my first playthrough as ranged toreador, holy fuck, firearms and celerity are fucking broken in late game. Vampires are resistant to bullets you say? How about i pump you full of magnum rounds at supersonic speed, resist that.

>appearance 0
good luck getting a date for the prom Crinos

Plus adds the sewer skip, also adds a way to skip to last boss in golden temple.

>Let's have our weapons accuracy depend entirely on how long the player stands still
>Let's also have a segment of the game with tiny, hard to hit enemy that can launch themselves the entire maps length at the player and there attack shakes the screen, disrupts the players accuracy, and flashes to disorientate players but on top of that places 15 of them around every corner
>Also only rats for blood points, lmao fuck Tremere, only put like 10 extra rounds on the entire map
I am entirely specced for combat and the sewer is actually one of the worst levels I've ever played in anything in my whole life.
Whoever came up with this needs to be strung up by the balls and beat with a 2x4.

>skip to last boss in golden temple
Yeah, Plus it is then. Almost punched my computer thanks to those respawning chinks with flaming arrows.

I just run past most of the little running heads, you don't get XP for killing them so why waste the bullets ?

D&D is usually the one RPG where you will feel playing a videogame but at a table. Not necessarily a bad thing , but less free unless you have a good group.
RPGs like Legend of Five Rings, World of Darkness/Chronicle of Darkness, Pendragon, GURPS and so on are usually pretty fun due to you being able to do stuff and acting like you want.
For some reason, D&D players have a culture of not treating NPCS as actual characters and treating them instead as quest givers on a videogame.

make sure you do yukie's sidequest, speak nice to her and have high persuasion.

I'll never understand how people struggle with the sewers. They're just annoying, they aren't difficult.

its hell if you forget to stack up on bloodbags, ammo and have no points in melee.

I struggled and I think others did because they weren't expecting such a combat heavy section.

lmao

Can you do mild homo erotic things in this game, im into gay vampires, i am 50 years old and dont have time to play games without certain do i say flavour? ;D

you can just go back up into hollywood pretty much right from the start of the sewers

fuck off Tim Cain

only lesbian and straight action. You can flirt with some dudes though

remember, wherever we go it is the blood of tim cain that makes our fate :')

lol

>tfw Toreador with Malk bf

Attached: 1479429357309.png (402x428, 174K)

Just finished VTMB for the first time and the ending was shit

Game really falls off after the first half huh?

Attached: 1962305.jpg (611x713, 51K)

Unfortunately two of the big three final bossfights are absolute wank.

Just started, r8 my sheet

Attached: Untitled.png (3840x2160, 771K)

I think endings are fine.

latter portions of the game suck compared to the start, though. but this is to be expected, it is true of all troika games.

bloodlines got fucked the most thanks to valve&activision, so there's that too

Tremere

I cheesed the sheriff by just standing in the middle of the stairs and AUGing him as he jumped back and forth between floors and never hit me

End game is shit, endings are great

Even playing the sewers with godmode on was fucking insufferable

How did he die?

Attached: rip chad.jpg (1657x934, 157K)

Tremere are essentially Kaine's chosen people and superior to everyone else.
Only disadvantage is the jealousy every other clan inherits.

I guess this shows what the issue with that fight is. That inside section was fine for me, but I was playing unarmed/melee.
Once I got outside though of course, things went to absolute shit. Despite the fact that I had no weapon skills, it wasn't even hard, it was just boring.

I only got the option for two endings that were either
>I open the box
>Lacroix opens the box
I watched them both and they are basically the same ending with minimal closure

Just started redemption
This is really fucking cool so far, any games where you are a crusader are 10/10 right off the door
Obviously Im expecting tweests soon but I wonder why this game isnt discussed nearly as much, I thought it was going to be an unplayable mess but its anything but so far

Yeah the end game was absolutely braindead with firearms and celerity. I played unarmed the entire game but some user told me I should get 8 range by the time I'm in chinaland and boy was he right

What are the odds of a 6th gen, 1000 year old gangrel being able to beat an average werewolf? What about 5 average? Been wondering this

>Intimidate
Absolutely useless, unfortunately. Go for persuasion unless you're roleplaying.

You got the shittiest endings in the game

death by snu snu

yeah i'd say you got the worst endings, even getting backstabbed by kuei-jin is better.

solo and strauss endings are the best i'd say

Honestly, unarmed was never an issue until fucking Chinese Tentacle Slime monster.
Most atrocious boss fight of my life.
I don't regret it though. Feeding on every in the middle of fights is vampire kino.

>solo and strauss endings are the best i'd say
easily

Attached: 32584523472.png (761x510, 455K)

Depending on what you mean with "average" he has a pretty good chance against 1 or 2

I got into online dnd games twice. The first one died because I was the only europoor with few americans from all across their country and timezones never lined up. The second was international but there must have been too many players. The game never even managed to get started.
No-one I know has the attention span or autism for to play.

Proper suffering, user fren.

>sucking lacroix's shrivelled french cock
You got what you deserved, cammie.

>Every after Santa Monica and Downtown is irredeemable gutter trash, but the game is still totally the GOAT guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VtMB is shit and only worshiped because of the vampire tits
Fuck you, I said it

Attached: 1552288851625.jpg (245x251, 18K)

You sods are just unlucky. Or I'm really lucky. Have a smashing online D&D campaign going on right now. It's been a month and a half since the campaign started, and I've already played 9 sessions.
On the other hand, my IRL friends can never get their schedules to match up, so frustrating.

>solo
>striding past Nines and his crew as the spoiler thingy happens behind you
>bitches talk the talk
>you walk the walk
>flip him off and go on your merry way, into legend

Gary Golden actually looked somewhat normal except for the overly large teeth. Most of the other Nosferatu looked somewhat reasonable too. Hell I saw uglier people than that in the local subway station. It doesn't make sense that running around at night and being seen for a second means instant masquerade loss.

"Shit man your face is ugly!"
"Yeah I'm a small time actor immersing myself in my next role, Night Monster!"

Or better, just put on some baggy black clothes, dark baseball cap, sunglasses and a balaclava. Or one of those masks of US Presidents of the past. You might look like some wannabe Antifa dude or like Nixon with a waxy melted face, but nobody would call you a monster.

Boom, easy. Unless there is a supernatural thing to their uglyness. If there is something I overlook, someone with more book knowledge please enlighten me.

Attached: idiot mit katana.png (546x771, 553K)

>I got the worst endings
But I was right? Jack fucked with the box. Ehh, I watched the other endings on youtube and Strauss' is probably the best one but only because the cutscene is more fleshed out

But I sided anarch silly. Lacroix gets stabbed to bits in both my possible endings

>normal except for the teeth

Look again

I'm starting this game for the first time. What skills to avoid? Also, I'm going to play as a Malkavian. It sounds like it's a unique experience.

is there any other game like this that doesn't have completely trash gameplay?
I really like the characters, the lore, choosing a clan, the atmosphere but the gameplay is such a fucking drag. Every quest is a chore

Attached: pepe-frog-640x480.jpg (640x480, 27K)

Which clan would you guys say has the overall most potential fun in this game?

That the anarch whatshisface was able to beat, by himself, a werewolf, was beyond ludicrous. It would have taken an entire team of experienced vampires, and even then there might have been no survivors to tell the tale.

This entire game is that one joke from Malcolm in the Middle with Hal fixing the lightbulb

Malk

I thought the gameplay was fine desu.

>What skills to avoid?
Finance
Investigation
Scholarship
Intimidation

Brawl starts out okay but gets massively left behind late game so go melee or don't invest in either and rely entirely on firearms. You mostly want to stick to one method of fighting and buff it as quick as possible.

Lockpicking and haggle are mostly memes. Hacking and research are better, because Computers dump a lot of goodies on you, and research assists in persuasion.

DON'T PLAY MALK FOR YOUR FIRST TIME
HOW OFTEN DO WE NEED TO TELL PEOPLE THIS

>hunters that low
[LAUGHS IN SIX POINTS OF TRUE FAITH]

Attached: Caiaphas_Smith.jpg (652x836, 189K)

I really love Redemption but from what I gather, most people didn't.

Don't listen to these retards . They took a fucking suggestion as the word of God instead of doing what they wanted and have permanently robbed themselves of a truly fascinating experience. Malk dialogue isn't anywhere near as esoteric as people let on.

>I mostly traveled through the sewers because the rats were a convenient way to get my blood topped off
That's why nosferatu is the best. Basically an unlimited blood and you don't even need to be a bloodsucking parasite who feeds on actual people.

36? Does that include me?

it really sucks on a second playthrough. You're just slogging through these quests to get to some decent aprts

>Toreador don't care about sex. No Vampire really does

You obviously haven't read Tzimisce dark ages novel

how does it work as nosferatu when you need to talk to humans for quests

>TFW you start dusting the other kindred for Jesus
youtube.com/watch?v=mobtxEJHhY4

Attached: kanna jesus.png (423x529, 351K)

PLAYING MALK FIRST THE BEST WAY, DONT LISTEN TO FAGGOTS TRYING TO TRICK YOU

Isn't Nines nearly 100? He's a big boy.

Also, the werewolf knocked him off the cliff and went down with him. I'm thinking the werewolf landing badly and broke its neck. Then he just ripped its head off, made up a story and claimed victory.

Pretty much every actual questgiver is a vampire, what you mostly miss out on is sidequests and the persuasion/seduction routes in various dialogue that sometimes offer bonus exp or items.

Most of them are thinking that you are just ugly as fuck. Some of them freak out though.
In tabletop you can use an illusion to looks as a human for a while.

but aren't a lot of sidequests humans?

A 100 years is nothing

oh, I thought it said you could never be seen by humans when playing them

There aren't actually that many non-ghul humans you HAVE to talk to for the main quest line (I actually only can think of 3 right now, the barkeep in the asylum, the pornshop guy and the archaeologist). And for those you usually have dialogue options to tell them you have a medical condition or things like that.

>werewolf
>broke its neck
Nah, that's blunt damage. Werewolves don't care about shit like that.

I think it's implied Nines decapitated it by shoving a grenade down it's throat.

Fuck the others your post is accurate

Yes. Thats why I just said that's what you'll miss.

That's the thing. You need big boys to take on a werewolf. A single vampire isn't going to do SHIT unless he is somewhat close to Caine.

If you, a vampire, see a werewolf, the first thing you do is run like hell.

I honestly didn't felt hampered regarding the feeding as a Ventrue, I only puked blood once and I fed on prostitute multiples time, it's not too hard to feed

It's more likely that Nines did what he could and remembers some vague moments of struggle, thus concluding he somehow killed it. And then, when the PC is done playing ring around the observatory, a certain character central to the plot pops up in a place suspiciously close to where Nines fell off a cliff.

Most humie questgivers will still talk to you. They'll freak out a bit but say "fuck it, this is LA" and continue. They won't enjoy it and they'll vomit after you leave but at least they'll pay you, one way or another.

fuck bros reading this thread makes me think tabletop rpgs would be so fun but all my friends are normies

Attached: 1509175950890.png (657x560, 43K)

Tabletops are literally the best if you have a good group. Imagine your dream RPG, it's possible with a tabletop system.

Where do you live, bruv?

At least you have friends

Does tremere play any different? Not as in skills, but like special dialogue, locations, quests, lore fleshing etc
To me, I felt all the clans besides nos and malk seemed and played similar. Never tried trems

Take the initiative my dude. People know about tabletop, and everyone likes a game of pretend here and there. Just ask them if they want to have a go keep it light.

All the manuals for WoD can be found on /tg/.

Try a local gameshop. Try a local gameclub. If all else fails, try to find online games that use voice. Some anons in /tg/ DM for online games.

Tremere are the same dialogue wise like the other clans. Only Malk is very different in that regard. Thaumaturgy is a very unique and fun skill though, it's honestly probably the most enjoyable method of combat.

Mostly similar, you get some unique dialogue options with Strauss and that's it.

Tremere gets a special room at the Tremere Chantry. Strauss will be your daddy. Everyone else looks at you like you kicked their dog.

I cant imagine how tabletop could be fun I guess its my autism

Any of ya have a good idea of how to write a good Malkavian? I wanna hear some examples.

mega.nz/?fbclid=IwAR1SCJXWSPdZM-oH4G82PcBfB4SaX4WKdfKSZV_lU_tyRMKvuSJ-a6Pm5t0#F!2nIH1ChC!3TkI45GJ3vhbk0zZ8NCOaA!O7IWkIQa
here's a trove for Vampire and the various splat, ever played in ttrpg form though, I really have trouble imagining how a session would went as I don't picture vampire (especially from different clan) teaming up together, if anyone have some story I'd be glad to hear it
Ask your friend if they are interested, it's worth a try you can try go online but you have higher chance on finding really shit group

Read the Clanbook.

This

I guess I'll go do that. But I also wanna see what some other user's were able to cook up. They make fun reads.

You literally do whatever you want and there's a lot more freedom for what you can do and items you can acquire and the settings you can be in. If it's visually an issue you can get generally get really good maps for big campaigns and adventure paths or always make your own.

By the way do yourself a favour and read revised. The original one doesn't exist

wish i could skip the first area of the game. i wanna play thru it but don't want to have to grind skills to have more text option and not enough for other stuff

whats my playthrough this game guys.
No malk, tremere

>get really good maps for big campaigns and adventure paths
It hurts. Maybe I should have put some points in my social stats instead of wasting it on sarcasm.

I have heard of the OG Malkavian clanbook's reputation, don't worry.

It depends on the clan, really. A properly specialized Tremere with plenty of blood on-hand can fucking delete a werewolf, particularly with stuff like Marionette, Blood Boil, Atrophy, Dehydrate (not for damage, for stunlocking) or the classic Fall From Grace if they're feeling passive aggressive.
And of course, Dual Thought for multicast memes.

You can find online groups and use Tabletop Simulator now if you're really interested

I kind of home the new game doesn't even have malkavian just because people who like them are insufferable.

The most difficult part is dialogue if that's what your character is doing. Doing it by the seat of your pants often ends up as Fishmalk, which is honestly perfectly fine if you're all taking your vampire BDSM session as lightheartedly as you should be. For a first game, as long as everyone expects that don't worry about it. If you want the character to be a bit more serious, it's generally best to have a unifying theme behind your madness. Poetry, Religous themes, Spicy Memes are all good.

You can add some "Everyone is John" into the mix. Have several personalities with conflicting goals and with every scene roll the dice to see which personality is active.

Possess intense phobias of everyday objects.

Pretend you have the Animalism discipline.

But Malkavians *are* insufferable.

Oh yeah, and the assorted spirit stuff for dabbing on them when they try to fuck off to Umbra.

you sure are salty

I looked it up out of curiosity
That was pretty funny if a big fuck you to people who bought it

enable cheats til you pass it. That's what I did since I lost my save due to hard drive corruption.

You could always just cheat your way to more social skills. If you've already completed the game once and just want the extra options, I don't see why not. It's really easy. Just enable the console and type in the cheats

seems like they're moving away from fish malks and the adoration of random humor crowd is loosing their shit

Can't you have a light malk who's just extremely nervous and twitchy? Wouldn't sound any different, he just keeps panicking. Constantly on edge because of the malk-network making him very worried about things that are really happening, but are nowhere near him.