Character customization menu

>character customization menu
>gender: female or male
Why there's no a "non specific" gender category in modern games?
I'm not asking for add all existing genders but at least developers can respect other people allowing choose a non specific category.

Attached: 3e0135fc8f18ff889e00f87646f84fdd.jpg (506x453, 24K)

If odds I stay a fat virgin loser forever but if evens I turn my life around. Reply to me to roll.

This is what happens when you vaccinate your kids, folks

>i'm not asking for [them] to add all existing genders
They already have lol.

kill yourself tranny and go back to your shitty discord

t. discord tranny

Then just pick male and dress them like a girl
Or the other way around
Non-specific doesn't have a generic body type to build off of. Unlike male or female

Attached: 1507273756046.jpg (604x604, 53K)

if dubs kill yourself

>genuinely can't tell the difference between ironic shitposting and people making these threads seriously

Attached: 1514670945668.jpg (254x253, 17K)

>I believe I am a woman
Okay then pick the girl character
>I believe I am a man
Okay then pick the boy character
>I believe I am super special and demand a third option to pick even though that totally destroys my own supposed agenda because I dont want to be equal, I want to be special!
Join the 40% please.

Attached: 1327019492619.png (472x470, 489K)

>I believe I am a woman
>I believe I am a man
what the hell? some people doesn't feel either males or females the gender is something fluid, in real life you can be both at the same time and not feeling part of any specific gender
I think the only game with that freedom is saint row and gta online

Attached: es3cle53wprz.jpg (960x536, 112K)

>play division 2
>wtf why are there no gender option
>turns out your body type is your gender option, it literally doesn't say what body type you've selected, it just alternates between male and female without actually saying it.
damn they did their homework on how to not trigger anyone on this retarded subject

>the tranny who got laughed out /gtag/ lmao

Attached: davidbowiespotlight51038170.png (1200x1200, 2.81M)

>some people doesn't feel either males or females
they're mentally retarded
>the gender is something fluid
it's not
>in real life you can be both at the same time
you can't

THIS.
FUCK "i don't conform to gender binary :)" bullshit. if you're trans you're trans, what the fuck ever, that's fine. but gender as such should match the two sexes.

You don't need to be a tranny to support their right to be represented in vidyas.

It's another "Yea Forums is easier to troll than Tumblr" episode.

Attached: draco wtf.gif (213x199, 341K)

I want redditerra to go and stay go. A thread died for this garbage.

All of them. 100% of threads like this are shitposts. Every single one. No, I don't care how convincing it sounds. Every. Single. One.

yeah bro look at all the poltards going nuclear in this thread

Attached: not even trying.jpg (627x626, 48K)

Gender doesn't exist because it's a social construct and completely made-up.
Sex on the other hand... Can't go against nature.

>but if you choose the nonspecific gender, what genitals would your character have?

Attached: 58b.png (600x600, 175K)

sims 4 actually did this though
and it let me make myself as an mtf and bang my mom and sister with my girl dick

>in real life you can be both at the same time

No you can't. Your chromosomes are either male or female. Any "in between" is blatantly broken, and thus infertile. Five hundred years from now, when someone excavates your pathetic bones, they will be able to ascertain what gender you were with 100% accuracy by measuring things like pelvic width and skull shape. They can do this, and have been able to do this for over a hundred years, because whether you are a boy or a girl is not some societal interpretation. It is concrete, genetic and not up for debate.

Attached: 1553587388979.jpg (1181x1125, 148K)

Shut up, retard.

Attached: 1488493733311.jpg (1280x1005, 235K)

no but you definitely need to be pathetic

I want to be B, C, F, H, K, or L.

You can be my F.

I like D and E, what's wrong with me?

E>A>H>rest

Literally all of them hit at least one of my fetishes. Dunno if that's a good thing or bad thing.

Gladly...

>wrong

Dont you mean what is right?

Attached: 1553652467965.jpg (1024x512, 51K)

now post the futa version

Its bait, stop replying

rollin baws

Is there any game that allows you to choose the gender of your main character except said character is forced to be a specific gender because of plotline/magical reasons? Like you could pick Boy/whatever but they would end up as a girl because his mother is a witch that wouldn't allow him/it unless he was a girl?

Attached: 1511394531084.jpg (2080x1544, 582K)

>all existing genders
all 2 of them?
btw go kill yourself faggot