Vitachads, get in here

Attached: vita (2).png (1202x890, 2.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QsQxj_oGl-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have a slim but I just won an ebay auction for a white OLED version.

'sup beaches

Attached: IMG_20190326_2205224.jpg (1836x2448, 1.67M)

Did you actually buy IA?

Yup. Enjoyed it enough to platinum it, too. Unironically much more fun than Project Diva X.

Why'd the Vita bomb so hard while the Switch is thriving?

Attached: DMGc7txUMAEPCrx.jpg (979x842, 162K)

I've been meaning to get IA for a while, partly in lieu of finding a reasonably priced copy of F2nd I guess, but I've been lazy and it doesn't seem as well liked. I bet it'll be good, just should probably check out the track list a bit.

>no neps
come on user

Attached: 72384413_p0.png (522x735, 169K)

Had the battery on mine replaced recently. The old one held up since launch. Shame the 3G was locked.

to start with SD card for Switch doesn't cost you a leg and ninty made sure to port some stuff so early adopters have something to play

Different market.

Just got the vita to play persona during downtime at work. Also got MGS trilogy. Any other good weeb games? I want gravity rush and maybe the Nep games

games

That’s incredibly sad.

Super Robot Wars
BlazBlue

Memory cards. Shitty and expensive with inferior reading speeds. Sony's going to blame smartphones instead of their greed because they're a bunch of niggers, spics and faggot trannies from California.

Because nintendo duh
Theyre literally the beats or Bose of Vidya
They're bought for name before quality.

I owned Neptunia U and Nep vs Sega Hard Girls for a while. Platinum'd U within a week, SHG was way too grindy for me. Eventually resold both. Nep U was fun-ish. Definitely a far cry from Tamsoft's best, though.

It's definitely more "style over substance," but it's still a solid rhythm game and I personally liked almost all of its 60 on-cart tracks. If you're an IA fan, it's a must. Definitely better than Gumi's PSP game.

yikes

Jailbreak it then rom it

>allows for local play
>launch year had two killer games and long run line-up is incredibly promising, hasn't suffered any major game droughts yet
>ports and multiplats are actually feasible (financially and technically)
>devs dont have to worry about their exclusives being shackled to ergonomically garbage controls thanks to docked mode
>properly marketed
>more cost-efficient for your average shmuck (microSD and comes with 2 "controllers")

Not as sad as the random gachashit item drop system for doing songs I didn't even like to listen to in PDX. God damn, PDX sucked ass. Had maybe 10 songs I actually liked. In a perfect world, if they added PDX music to Future Tone, I'd still buy the add-on for those 10 songs.

>Amazing story
>Fun gameplay
>trapped on the vita forever
It's not right. What could have been.

Attached: pic14.jpg (1549x1920, 641K)

>style over substance
In what way? A solid rhythm game with 60 tracks sounds good enough for me, and I'm not super into IA but I like her.

>Theyre literally the beats or Bose of Vidya
>They're bought for name before quality.

But that's $ony, user

Attached: char giggle.png (480x480, 223K)

The interface is a bit 'show-offy' in a manner that's comparable to Voez. If you didn't mind Voez's stylistic stuff (or even liked it), then it's not a bad thing.

It could also be because Nintendo supported their product instead of mishandling it, sabotaging it, and then leaving it for dead. Same reason the 3DS was a success even though it didn't start out that way.

I'm not familiar with voez, if it's just the interface I can't see it being an issue though, or indeed I may like it I dunno.

youtube.com/watch?v=QsQxj_oGl-E

Basically it's just the 'tracks' (that the notes move along) moving around in a stylized manner. It never really messed with me, but some people complain about it.

Also,
>full length songs
>all of them

And you can disable note sounds if they get to you.

Attached: 570334.png (1800x1012, 2.22M)

That looks really cool, some of them like when they're going to two points look like they could take some getting used to though. I'm mainly used to Mirai myself, which is all full length songs right, so I'm full length songs won't bother me. Curious as to why people complain about that though.
I might actually get this a lot sooner than I was planning on.

Nah, they don't complain about full-length songs. Just the stylized track stuff. The full-length songs are a good thing. I hope you enjoy it, user. If you're going for the platinum, you'll probably have an easier time than I did. (My phone was garbage back then, so even if Google Translate worked like it does now, I wouldn't have been able to use it, and needed to combine walkthroughs with guesswork about requirements.)

>Nah, they don't complain about full-length songs.
I could swear I've heard people complaining about that in some of the project diva games.
Never gone for a platinum, depends what it entails I suppose. I might be able to figure out what the achievements are with my limited knowledge of Japanese.
Sadly I think I'm going to settle for the playstation best cover, it's like 1.5x as much for the good cover.
>I hope you enjoy it, user.
That sounds likely to me, it's been nice talking about it.

I also don't understand. It has uncharted, killzone, resistance, lbp and similar sony stuff that people used to play on ps3 back then.
And? You think that's what made people not to buy consoles? No, it's bad sony marketing+paying a lot for a lesser quality portable game, people rather played some angry birds on a phone at that time, especially with the rise of the smartphones and tablets during 2011-2013. And sony supported vita mostly during that time, later it became a weeb and indie console and none of my friends who wanted a vita before wanted to buy it after that shit. I also lost respect to sony, honestly.

thankfully snoy killed their vita fanbase so you can hang around with other normalfags on your ps4

I'm barely a normalfag and i already sold my ps4, cause i can't get into most of the games it offers. Horizone zero and uncharted were okay, gravity rush 2, last guardian as well, that's it for me.
Rather switch to switch, honestly, i missed nintendo after gba and 3ds got me back.

God of war is also fine, but kinda boring and bloodborne made my ass hurt. Could as well finish it on ps now