Reminder

Reminder.

Attached: heheh-this-gym-is-great-its-full-of-women-haha-39088389.png (500x727, 163K)

That old man is straight fucking full of shit Erica's gym is one of the least hard gyms in the game and that's embarrassing to have those words come out of my mouth since Gen 1 is the opposite of a hard game unless you're some mouth breathing reatrd

Erica likes to use bullshit like status conditions namely confusion, poison, paralysis, and sleep and her Vileplume will feel my nidoking's wrath because its not living thru any of this.

They changed it to "strong trainers" in HGSS

So

Shhh, don't tell OP. Let him be a miserable fuck in 2019 and onward.

cringe

they only changed that in the localization

so

But women can't be strong trainers.

He's obviously talking about the monsters infesting Pokémon Stadium's Celadon Gym, especially Erika with her fucking Chansey in Stadium 2 (Blissey in the rematch).

What's it say in japanese?

Cynthia is the hardest in-game battle.

Basically this. Nintendo changed nothing.

>gym is great because of women
>women = great
>this is somehow bad in the feminist mind
What do they even want?

normans and casual fags fucking ruin everything. a funny and harmless joke like that is turned into boring overly safe bullshit over time because of normal faggots.

The pervy old man joke from Japan isn't well seen in the west.

She makes me hard, it's a battle to not rip off my pants and burst into masturbation

Fuck are you on about, faggot? No one’s mentioned HGSS, this is about gen 1/gen 3 remake of gen 1 versus the let’s go games. You’re such a stupid bitch and I hate your guts.

Is this in the actual original script or did the the cucks and cunts at NoA fag it up again?

Was she harder in Diamond and Pearl? In Platinum my level 90 empoleon destroyed her.

Reminder that women are garbage

I feel the same.

(You)
I'm pretty sure it was this exact joke that turned you into the ragging faggot you are today.
Let's try to keep that from happening, okay?

almost like you're overleveled

Attached: 1550541242551.png (235x213, 76K)

Same thing as it did originally. Old man's admiring the girls.

There was also the tranny Black Belt dialogue that was made slightly more vague, the book about how people used to marry Pokemon that was changed, and who knows what else. I've barely played any of these games in Nip myself since I haven't been in the Pokemon mood in years. I also know of a hex (Occult) Maniac who wanted to live in a graveyard, that text was changed too, but it's not SJW stuff.

Finally the last battle! Red, the last among the toughest trainers is the opponent. How will the challenger take on the wily veteran who has prevailed through hundreds of battles? Victory is within sight, Go for it!

Attached: 1551424548739.jpg (762x397, 62K)

HAHA THIS GYM IS GREAT!
IT'S FILLED WITH GENDER NEUTRAL PEOPLE

>it's "I only leveled my starter. Why is the game so easy" episode
>using a starter
Go back to /vp/ where you belong.

If you can overlevel a battle, it's not hard.

No shit, that's 20-30 levels above her Pokemon. All of the games can be bruteforced if you spend 20 hours level grinding your starter instead of learning how to play properly.

Also, he's still the same in Let's Go. I imagine it was changed in the English version?

Attached: DsXqJI7UcAEyJph.jpg (1200x675, 171K)

>confident chad grampa
>low testy beta virgin grampa

Attached: 1540328616240.jpg (532x607, 220K)

women can respect my dick

Attached: 1552130507960.jpg (1151x720, 178K)

Yep.

Attached: DsRKXtaVYAABYRQ.jpg (1200x899, 213K)

hes right

Attached: 1542353581088.jpg (640x960, 87K)

I battled every trainer on the way, didnt need to grind. Not my fault the games are piss easy and you have to go out of your way to make it not so.

Maybe don’t give me so much fucking people to battle in my way then, game. I didn’t even need to do a single bit of grinding.

That’s literally how you play Pokémon though? Leveling other Pokémon is for the post game.

>That’s literally how you play Pokémon though
Only if you are a 7 years old.

Is this a joke? /vp/ would be the kind of people to greentext someone for using their starter. You’re so oblivious.

You spend more time grinding trying to “balance” your team then you do by simply using your starter as a beatstick.

Let’s not pretend having a balanced team of 6 in these games isn’t tedious and less efficient.

Who's responsible for the localization?

making your body taboo isn't respect, it's self inflicted oppression

The Pervert Old Man trope is dying because it isn't funny anymore

It is, in fact it is getting funnier every year

Let’s not pretend that’s why it was changed, sweetie.

As a 7 year old I played Pokemon with a balanced team of all different types that were exclusive to the region. Was I autistic?

That Kame senin episode from Super was really something. He almost fucking raped a girl.

Attached: dentononon.png (512x512, 458K)

I fought everyone along the way too and none of my Pokemon were over level 60 when I cleared it (most of them were still in their low 40s). I'm not even the kind of person who tries to balance their teams out, I just used Pokemon I caught along the way.

>The Pervert Old Man trope is dying

Haha.

>because it isn't funny anymore

True, but that hasn't stopped Japan from clinging onto 40 year old tropes yet.

based, even Roshi isn't like that anymore

Roshi is the exception you can't name a pervert old man who is even half as good as Master Roshi

why didnt he say strong women?

>Japan from clinging onto 40 year old tropes yet.
They are slowly advancing in humor past slap stick and pantyshots, give them time and they might one day give up abbott and costello as their model for all things

Roshi is actually a legit character rather than just that one trope

then why am I laughing?

there's no such thing as strong women

based and cynthiapilled

They wanted to totally break his focus on women, so they stuck the generic "trainers" in there.

Monotype teams are where it’s really at.

Because humor is subjective but as a cultural majority TITS LMAO or PANTIES ECKS DEE are no longer funny

That's how I play nowadays.

If you can't see the beauty of young women anymore, you should just end yourself

>It takes someone reprogramming you to follow the doctrine
Yeah ok

soul vs soulless. It's the little things that make up the game

Because not everyone in that gym is Female(Female)

But that joke isn't about beauty it's about an old guy being a pervert and sometimes a dumb nosebleed joke mixed in

He's not "learning how to respect women", he's cleaning his speech up to avoid getting censored off the Internet. In his heart he's still checking out babes in the gym but if he said he was he'd get ZUCCed. Nothing changed except he changed his speech because of aggressive policing.

I know this cuz I'm in that old man's exact shoes. You guys didn't change minds, just instilled fear.

There was one in an eroge I was playing, encouraged me to fuck his grandaughter by sharing his peephole with me.

>I dont think its funny so that must be the cultural majority

>I do think its funny so that must be the cultural majority

That's just him being a bro, but did he do anything else?

>pervy old man

What part of that is pervy? He's not looking through a bathroom window, he's just looking through a normal window and saying that yes, there are lots of women in the gym and that's a great thing. I don't know if it's a thing worldwide but where I live gyms have use glass walls so you can usually see everybody in there working out. If I see a bunch of women working out and say that yes, they are attractive and that's a cool thing, is that a sexist thing? Am I not allowed to acknowledge female attractiveness when I see it? Mind you, I'm not catcalling them or hitting on them, I'm just taking a look and telling a friend that hey, there's some really good looking women in that gym. Is that sexist or pervy? To which degree is a character allowed to find another character sexually attractive, even if they're not harrassing the other character in the slightlest. I'm autistic, so please do explain the social conventions to me.

Attached: 1393555056308.jpg (226x218, 24K)

Staring is rude

>he found out there were trannies in there

He's a Peeping Tom.

the only person who claimed to speak for the cultural majority was this faggot the other user just said he thought it was still funny

>I'm autistic, so please do explain the social conventions to me.
Regardless of intent, context or even the facial expression of the person staring, it makes most people,in most cultures, uncomfortable to be steadily gazed upon. Unless you are a person that assumes everyone is in awe of you, being gaped at is rude because it makes people feel self-conscious. Etiquette and manners dictate that we should make those around us feel at ease. Anytime you're giving someone the impression that they're standing out, the gesture is usually going to come as unwelcome.

It's mostly just his demeanor. Starring at young girls through a window and doing a perverted old laugh isn't exactly polite, not even before political correctness started spreading like a cancer. I wouldn't call it sexist, but it's perverted and rude.

>the other user just said he thought it was still funny
But that doesn't make him the majority and if you look at the content of cultural products being made the "pervert old man role" isn't common

Staring*

I like that guy in DQXI who asks you to dress up Jade in the bunny outfit

He was using the peephole daily until I showed up.

pathetic

doesnt mean it isnt funny, which is all this nigga was saying

Yeah. You're right. That can only mean "she" is hiding something from us...

>doesnt mean it isnt funny
But it isn't funny TO THE MAJORITY, you personally can find it funny but you are in the minority on this issue since to most that kind of joke is just weird and off putting. Like for instance just cause you can find someone laughing at a dead baby joke that doesnt make that kind of humor for everyone

>Pokémon Stadium's
Except he is not.

When are these corny lame SJWs going to be hanged?

It's the translation

I'd say "Be the change you want to see in the world," but we both know you'd much rather complain online than actually do anything.
Dork.

Based. What's the name

That was a perfect explanation, thank you.

Attached: 1388718036066.png (487x720, 106K)

Gotta wait for society to swing back the other way again. Shouldn't take as long as in decades past since everything moves so much faster these days.

We should write to nintendo of america asking them why they think women being pokemon trainers isn't something to celebrate about.

>this gym is great
>it's full of women
How is that not respecting women? He's saying women are great

He's also staring at them through the outside window. Would you want someone to come up to your house and just watch you through the window?

He's only "staring" because he's an NPC who doesn't fucking move in the first place

No problem, I know some people aren't as well versed in how to interact with people outside of the internet just takes some practice

>liking women is bad

If my house were a gym where I trained with pokemon and people regularly came through and battled me, I'd honestly expect there to be people outside watching

>Not wanting a pervy old woman eyeing you through your window

it sounds kinda fun

Don't intentionally be dumb. You know know that's why he's placed right in front of a window and doing the "nihihi" laugh. Even as a kid who wasn't yet aware of Japanese tropes aside from the fall down thing people did when something stupid happened, I knew what was going on.

Man, the art in FR/LG was 100% kino. These two side by side are a perfect example of less=more. Making a game more detailed doesn't make it better; it just makes it more detailed.

Then he can come inside and watch there is a difference between watching in the stands and watching the game from under the bleachers to you can look up the skirts

But she isn't, by any means.

A pokemon gym is a public place, dude. It's like someone looking at you through the window of an actual gym or store or something, not even comparable to someone coming onto your lawn and peeping into your home.

Do you legit have autism?

So the fact that he's placed outside the window is fine as long as he doesn't make a "creepy" laugh and says the right thing?

>It's like someone looking at you through the window of an actual gym or store or something
That doesn't make it much better. I've worked at a pizza place before and we've had homeless just walk right up to the windows and stare in.

>ew, filthy homeless, how dare you want something you can't afford

I guess. That's what NoA thinks. Though it's a clear patch job, in the localization he still seems like a weird pedo for staring through a window at young trainers all day. If they'd moved him away a bit it'd seem fine.

Women suck dick, and thats fucking GAY.

Attached: 1363830058485.jpg (585x793, 194K)

You ever see someone staring at you while you work? It's fucking weird, dude.

>Women suck dick, and thats fucking GAY.
Oh shit, you are on to something here.

I do that, but I make 2 different teams for the male and female player characters.

The optimal strat in D/P/Pt is to have 4 real party members and 2 HM slaves. You can keep yourself properly leveled going between the 4 and not have to worry about using HM moves in slots for your team

based ResetEra

Obvious bait. Go back to ResetEra, faggot.

>HGSS
That's even worse, that's gen 2, and I love gen 2

YOU'RE Obvious bait.

We've had this discussion a lot of times, but I still see remakes as future gens. HG/SS is Gen 4.

Okay, but that's still Johto and not Kanto

Wow somw people have never even heard of Gen II. Crazy!

Gen 2 is piss easy with one of the shittiest level curves in the series

Red isn't hard, he's just overleveled and jumps 20 levels for no reason.

>japanese version was unchanged even in lgbt
why is the west so frightened of even the slightest smallest hint of sexuality god damn

Attached: 1544623006440.jpg (1003x796, 327K)