Why haven't you joined the winning side yet?

Why haven't you joined the winning side yet?
>Apex Legends is one of the most successful games of 2019 despite /pol/ screeching
>Atlus censored away the transphobic content from Catherine Full Body
>CDPR Twitter guy that made disrespectful jokes got fired
>Even Sony and Valve are censoring loli and rape now
>Hbomberguy raises 340,000 dollars for transgendered children while streaming Donkey Kong 64
>Great writers like Brian Mitsoda and Chris Avellone would rather write with progressive developers like us than shitlords that "want politics out of video games"
>Klei takes out character based on white colonizers because it's culturally problematic
>NetherRealm Studios alters the female character's designs to be classier and more sensible for the new era
>Nintendo censoring Game&Watch offensive native American mimicry
>RDR 2 sold 17+ million and makes fun of racists
>Speedrunners that are too "redpilled" got taken out of the speedrunning charity shtick
>The Witcher Netflix series has African American and Indian women in major roles
>THQ Nordic apologized after hosting an AMA on 8ch
>Ubisoft bans people for using toxic language in their chat (Including the n-word)
>We have based people making their own games, just like they were told to 4 years ago (The Last of Us 2)
RESETERA, BAY BAY!

Attached: 1553627638163.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/RESETERA, BAY BAY!/
4stats.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate video games
why do I even come here?

>>CDPR Twitter guy that made disrespectful jokes got fired
Ruined the guy's life because of a joke
You're must be really proud, don't you?

based as always

based
seething

Three jokes, actually. That dude had a nasty habit of creating controversies for no good reason. No wonder they fired him.

Ohn no my actions that I did during my job had consequences boo hoo

FOTM

>>Great writers like Brian Mitsoda and Chris Avellone would rather write with progressive developers like us than shitlords that "want politics out of video games"
Oof, too real.

Its even cooler, Chris Avellone has gone out of his way to disavow the sexual assault content in Fallout: New Vegas and thinks its inclusion was disgusting

AND IF YOU'RE NOT DOWN WITH THAT... WE'VE GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA!

Attached: SUCK IT.gif (280x210, 10K)

That's weird I thought I filtered Apex Legends. Oh well, now I am.

Real talk for a second, is Apex Legends popular? I saw the initial sponsored explosion, but since then I hear people talk about R6 more.

You havent won shit. Get ready.

>You havent won shit. Get ready.

Attached: fingerless-gloves-fedora.png (320x263, 117K)

>R6
There's another woke game that ain't broke

b-b-b-b-b-but go woke go broke

This. We rising up, boys.

Attached: afe6f640e2920388d7ac5f4788fe4d09d3efb8ff59a66e24987e28638742a707.jpg (367x261, 22K)

No thanks, tranny

dingdongdiddly

join the 41%

>being political in the year 2019
please DON'T do this

Or what? We'll "go broke"? Hahahahahahaha.

Attached: Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gif (255x235, 498K)

lmao this guy is gonna lose to Johnny Manlet at Takeover

Attached: 1550234226008.jpg (547x560, 55K)

No it just makes you a faggot.

I don't know about everyone else but I've been so jaded by both stormfags and resetera basedlords recently. Like where the fuck are people I want to play video games and discuss video games with? Are they all either racist or retarded?

Attached: 1531693107166.gif (253x244, 7K)

The Dishonored series did nothing wrong but still got hit with "muh politics" bullshit. Now the same shit is happening to Bloodlines 2.

Why is Yea Forums composed of so many mentally ill people?
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/RESETERA, BAY BAY!/

Unironically based

We've come a long way in half a year.

Attached: Humble beginnings.png (617x202, 39K)

Can't wait until the list is so big it has to be posted on two separate posts

Whether you're ironically shitposting or not, what exactly leads you or people like this to repeat this ad nauseam? What is the point of it?

Attached: Joe based.png (402x402, 217K)

Honestly Yea Forums is shit. now between the discord trannies and the people shilling their websites and trying agitate people I don't even know what the point anymore is. I'll just stay on /n/ and talk about my model trains.

It derails shit /pol/ threads. Not sure I approve of it being made as an actual thread itself, though. At that point you're just baiting.

What did he say?

What was political about Dishonored 2

Now tell us about all the firings and the defunct TaleTale

Wow, thats totes cool. That has no place in gaming. Kuddos to him!!!!

Nothing. But it had a woman as a lead so of course people went "hahaha, get woke go broke" on it.

Attached: lame.png (599x400, 274K)

YEAH FUCK GAMERS!

based and enginepilled

well Yea Forums is /pol/ so you're saying this a fresh version of the gangweed crap that annoyed everyone and was posted when some tranny got triggered?

>Yea Forums is /pol/
Nice try, /pol/tard

But it did go broke, it flopped pretty hard. Just like BF5

What exactly do you even label as /pol/ threads? I feel that nowadays what people consider /pol/ has widened in definition. When you don't have an exact definition of the thing you hate you really start seeing everything as your enemy. Many threads that had nothing to do with politics had people randomly spam for no reason. This thread is proof that people would randomly start shit for no reason. What happened to this board? Why are people like this?

Basically anything politics related.

What is this an image of?

There is something that really pisses me off about that image. I thinks it's cause i always hated wrestling. It's stupid.

basado

Attached: __hirasawa_ui_and_hirasawa_yui_k_on_drawn_by_ragho_no_erika__2b867226730a2d3bfb7f3abe58dc64cd.jpg (800x1402, 325K)

Go away resetera tranny.

anything that triggers the discord trannies that come here and spam shit.

Tranny, if it's 4channel doesn't mean it changed in a snap of hiroshima's plastic fingers

why haven't you joined the 41% yet?

But /pol/ is Yea Forums.
4stats.io/

Based

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (584x475, 72K)

This is like saying Yea Forums is 2007 Yea Forums.
It's the cesspool for newfags. No other board identifies with you faggots.

>237 results

Attached: 1524691631986.png (789x750, 18K)

I don't buy consume content that like to preach rightthink and politics from a high horse. Put your ideas out there, but do so in an engaging and interesting way. British film and television has taken the route of historical revisionism just to prove a point (undermining the legitimate gains of nonwhite actors and actresses - and actresses in general), many Western gamedevs seem to think it a moral virture to make such inserts. The audience embraces content of quality regardless of race, sex, or even politics. If you're going to preach politics to people whose money you feel entitled to, at least have the decency to take a few university level courses in political philosophy and philosophy in general. See Alpha Centauri and Deus Ex for examples.

But if people especially devs say that politics is in everything and that they want to push politics into their games does that mean every thread no matter how vague it touches upon it is a /pol/ thread? Do you then agree that you would like games without politics and discuss it as such even if its integrated heavily into the game? The more people associate game with politics wouldn't that make many threads discuss the political nature of the game. However you think about it people/devs WANT to push politics in games and that in turn makes it harder to discuss around that in threads, its not really a /pol/ thread when that happens.
Personally I wouldn't want that politics in every thread either or at all but it seems inevitable