Just ordered a switch

Should i cancel it? Those rumours about revisions seem true... Are they to be released on summer?
google.com/amp/s/www.engadget.com/amp/2019/03/25/nintendo-could-launch-two-new-switch-consoles-this-year/

Attached: 40067228b.jpg (600x600, 59K)

>nothing but "rumors" about it
>releasing in 3-4 months

lol

Weren't the n3ds/dsi also announced just before release or something? I doubt they would make people buy less old switches right now, if they announced it so soon

In my humble opinion i would say wait a couple of months and play other stuff, the Switch has some pretty good games but revisions of consoles are always better in most cases.

Thanks, i will probably do that.

Bump

Heres my take honestly
There will definitely be revisions, but it all depends on your budget.
If you have barely money to waste and you dont really mind getting a more gimped Nintendo Switch, id wait for the Switch mini revision

If you have money, but dont really wanna spend that much on a Nintendo Product, then OG Nintendo Switch is a good choice.

If you literally dont mind in buying a more expensive, but powerful Nintendo Switch, I'd wait for the Nintendo Switch Pro revision.
It's honestly up to you

it has no fucking games

yikes

Attached: Wojak2 copy.jpg (1000x1000, 567K)

ports and sony crying, point proven

It's not about money, just the time itself and how true those rumours could be

>ports and sony crying, point proven
>sony copies nintendo direct
>only VR games
man it really gets tiring winning so much

Attached: Holy+bowsers+backround+is+peach+_c73d3e6a498b8c857edfcddfdb422276.jpg (800x800, 137K)

I don't own a playstation and you're a literal retard

based

true, but these revisions are based on budget
Rumors also say:
-Switch Mini costs $250 or less for the casuals
-Switch Pro costs $300+ for the hardcore
So nintendo is trying to make revisions based on budget

why do people not realize that the existing switch has a removable storage and that the revision could just be a new version with more storage

Yeah, i could understand that.

it doesn't offer anything you can't get better elsewhere

My Switch has been fucking up the last few months by having it's screen blinking and a line on the right side of the screen has a vertical line going through it. If I run a game for 20% of the battery it just goes away, though. If it finally craps out on me I'm definitely going to wait 3-4 months to see if a revision is coming before I buy a new one. Since I already have a PS3, PS4, Vita and PC I don't think I'll really miss it for those months. Just be patient and wait.

Attached: vitaswitch.jpg (1011x761, 398K)

the rumors basically say that Switch Pro (which costs more than $300) will defenetly have more storage.
While the Mini actually has LESS storage because its a cheaper version

see
it all depends on your budget

Just buy it and then trade it in if they launch a new model. Nintendo products hold value.

>pro
ahahahahahahahahahaaaa
it will just be a different screen and storage

Hasn't the WSJ been making shit up about these Switch revisions since last year?

Yes cancel your order, just download CEMU and emulate the games instead

>always better in most cases
probably 100% true

as a switch owner myself, i really don't understand why the switch in particular has attracted this cancerous culture of "leaks," "rumors" and lies. it's extremely annoying.

Because Nin-ten-year-olds will click anything

How do you know
I live in Russia, barely anyone cares about nintendo here

Why buy a new one when you can just play it docked??

Not him (im op), but i doubt i'll even play it docked much honestly, except maybe at friends. I have a ps4 with some unfinished games and barely play it. 3ds and vita i still use though

I mean this rumor makes sense if we go by what nintendo has done in the past for their successful consoles/handhelds
>Wii
>Released in 2006
>Wii Family released 2011
>DS
>Released in 2004
>DS Lite Released 2006
>DSi Released 2008
>3DS
>released in 2011
>New 3DS released in 2014

>H-HOW DARE YOU BUY A CONSOLE I DONT LIKE!
amazing

Attached: 717.jpg (324x291, 28K)

>I don't own a playstation
I know you are lying, user.

It's Amazin', not Amazing.
Get it right, user.

Attached: amazin.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>rumors
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nintendo rumors
Every time

Attached: 1553560965903.png (182x177, 11K)

>Summer release
This is enough to tell you it's bullshit. Nobody, NOBODY ever make big releases in summer, and that's for a reason. Revision comes in sync with Pokémon. But expect a shit 200 bucks revision akin to the 2DS

shit m8
I did bad

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Summer sounds nice

The 2dsxl came out in june/july

is this a real picture? where did you get the picture from? i want this bundle

The eshop is flooded with more indie garbage every day.