Grim Dawn

TOMORROW
TOMORROW IS THE DAY
WHAT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED FOR

Attached: gdx2_featurecomp_01a.jpg (1024x576, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

grimtools.com/db/items/8803
grimtools.com/calc/p25yvAy2
grimdawn.com/guide/about/forgottenGods.php
grimtools.com/calc/DV9wbK6N
grimtools.com/db/itemsets/142.
grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77325
grimtools.com/db/itemsets/142
twitter.com/AnonBabble

uhh, still feeling burned out on it, don't want to go back

I'm gonna make a spintowin warlord with this thing that I have gathering dust in my stash
grimtools.com/db/items/8803

Attached: 1552499365501.jpg (1068x1056, 116K)

holy fuck, that thing is sexy

I've thought about respeccing my Cadence 2H to a Savagery bleed build for funsies but meh

ARPGs were cool back in the 2000s

>What are you most excited for
Skipping Veteran and Elite.

Good thing that we're still in the 2000s for nearly a century

Is the new DLC free?
I was wondering how much it would cost, compared to Ashes.

No, it's a full expansion at $15.99.

It's 16 burger bucks.

Any tips for a new player? Any good builds you guys recommend?

>grim yawn
no thanks

>only the mentally ill who think it's still 2001 play ARPGs
It all makes sense now

What do you like, or want, to play? Alternatively, I could just link you to a list of builds for new players.

Did necromancy after get changed so I could summon a fuckhuge army like in Diablo 2? I pirated it when it came out and go to level 20 and felt like I had like... 5 summons at best

Oh boy can't wait to autistically kill hundreds of mobs in endless pursuit of higher dps.
Diablo and it's clones fags deserve the rope.

Grim Dawn? More like Grim YAWN!

I run a cabalist and I have a decent amount of shit on my screen

I think my biggest army had 15 or 16 summons
10 skeletons and 4perma nad few timed summons

>mobility skills
I want to know more.
Mobility and a lack of enemy controlling (position-wise) skills are what I'm really missing in this game.

>muh skelly army xD
You guys are insufferable. You can get up to 13 skeletons and plenty of other pets.

How effective are they? Are we talking they can actually kill things or are just there to tank

Thank you!

Ahhh, tomorrow is the day to roll a new pure cadence shield soldier.

Attached: 1543079829945.gif (422x309, 447K)

You need gear if you want a big army

I dont have any preffered playstyle recommend me something strong if you can.
Also how does the progression of this game looks like? Are there any end-game systems (I have heard rift-like system the new expansion adds) or is the progressing through story the whole game?

they are shit at the beginning but later in the game they get disgustinly OP, once you pump in to +pet bonus on equipment and devotions
there are some pretty strong devotions that buff your pets

Attached: not even dead.jpg (747x465, 85K)

>a lack of enemy controlling

The new class has an AOE vacuum skill if that's what you're into

What devotions are you running for a pet
build? The builds I’ve seen only take a smattering of ones I personally see as super valuable

I demand information regarding movement skills.
What are they adding? Will I finally be able to jump or tp past walls?
I can't stand playing anything but soldier because they have the best mobility skill in the game.

will help both of you out

grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79419 for user #2--the story campaign is the game but there are certain types of dungeons you will run many times, as well as the Shattered Realms deal with FG

>tfw aoe vacuum skill on my 2H Cadence Warder
feels good man it's so good

take a look
grimtools.com/calc/p25yvAy2

Attached: grim dawn 2018-12-11 21-24-09-47.jpg (1920x1080, 300K)

>spam same few abilities over and over
>enemies arent a threat at all
>most of the loot is boring and useless for you
how do people enjoy these types of games?
serious question

Whoops, missed the link copypaste for the first part
grimdawn.com/guide/about/forgottenGods.php
This goes into detail on movement skills, etc yes there is a legit TELEPORT now

Ignore that, that was from backup folder.
grimtools.com/calc/DV9wbK6N
this is the proper one

HAHA

TIME FOR AR SPELLBINDER

Attached: 1527246135458.gif (356x200, 3.88M)

Guess I'll pirate it and see if it has improved since open beta.

Basically there's a new augments that grant you off-class versions of current mobility skills (like soldier's charge) along with new shit like teleport

>want to make a poison caster
>can't find a good build for necro/occ

>not nightblade for his poison skills

Go oathkeeper/occultist and throw around acid shields like you're captain ebola

>oathkeeper has a bunch of retaliation dmg added to skills
Yep, time to try out a retaliation build. Im guessing I should combine it with soldier? Anyone recommend any other class to combine oathkeeper with?

Attached: 1509365923972.jpg (570x570, 21K)

What's the damage that OK's divine abilities deal? Fire?

soldier is the obvious pick but you could go occultist for hipster cool points and blessings from based Dreeg

a playtester was streaming FG earlier and had a character that was using this new set grimtools.com/db/itemsets/142. Basically he was spamming oathkeepers mobility skill Vire's rush and mobility was off the charts almost poe tier

Oathkeeper + Occultist is the most thematically interesting class. You get to play a paladin of the ex-human false gods.

Attached: 1483719095513.png (451x619, 429K)

That's why I said caster, not melee.

maybe this?
grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77325

>poison build
>necro
lol
>can't find a good build
Not surprised desu.

The new Vanquisher set looks sexy as hell. Gonna make a templar just to try it out.
grimtools.com/db/itemsets/142

>MFW i didn't finish Ashes

Attached: 64426487_p0.jpg (800x1164, 1.03M)

>tfw haven’t finished the base game because I get bored

I didn't realize it was as bleak as I had imagined, the tree for poison abilities. I guess I wanted to use Ravenous Earth since it's about the only other poison-y ability besides Occultist shit that isn't melee-related. I mean, why play poison if I'm gonna use the same skills I could have been using years ago, y'know?

Same, instead went back to the superior game, PoE

How do you unlock elite and ultimate difficulty for low level characters? All I have heard is that you have to buy from a faction vendor. Does that mean you have to play through the new expansion at least once before you can unlock elite/ultimate?

poison/acid doesn't really work well on masteries that don't have access to -%rr poison/acid skills. Which necro doesn't. Many have tried making acid RE builds with maxed out transmuted DEE but all of them turned out kinda shit. Want to do a poison/acid build? Witch hunter is basically your only option unless you want your build to be shitty

you're gonna need a character in ultimate that has access to the vendor in the new area in FG that sells them which you can then purchase and put in your shared stash and use on another character

Shit, so it will require at least one playthrough on one of my older characters before I start a new one on ultimate lvl 1? Dayum shame.

Attached: 1b24ba7fead11cd8f2c8df80fd26de18.jpg (1551x810, 862K)

redpill me on inquisitor and necro
I have no interest in pets

rephrase the entirety of your request and try hard (i believe in you!) to not be retarded next time

>playthrough
Pretty sure that's not the case. Thought they said that it's available very soon after entering the expansion content. Could be misremembering though.

Uroboruuk set, aether drain essence

Favorite constellation?

Attached: 15284616390736185.png (200x279, 88K)

MOMMY

Attached: 2019-03-26_19-43-07-192.jpg (817x872, 225K)

I want to buy this game to play with a friend but I'm particularly interested in playing as a necromancer. I know it's a dlc class but will buying the dlc let me player as a necromancer with my friend right off the bat or will he have to buy the dlc too? Do I have to go through a quest chain with another class before I can become a necromancer?

Attached: skelly.jpg (320x480, 45K)

No. No.

you need ashes of malmouth for necromancer. Both of you need ashes of malmouth to play together.

How's synthesis league working out for ya?

Oof.

Attached: 1496718098848.png (480x468, 207K)

>wanted level my solo mastery arcanist to level 100 before FG's release
>barely made it to level 30
Guess I'll play the whole story three times.

Attached: later.jpg (400x435, 47K)

Should I roll the new class right off the bat? I was planning on just rolling a pair of dice for my class combo.

Honestly, movement skill improvements are what I'm most excited for.

>Mike Raiden Pence

Attached: 1542861541955.gif (174x200, 2.99M)

I want to know if either of those classes are any good. In terms of necro, how good is the class outside of the pet-related stuff?
Give me the juicy details.
What are the spicy combos?

dude just grind crucible

I'm thinking of going with Dervish for my first character after the DLC hits.

Haven't even lookd at what skills I'll use, I guess I'll figure it out as I go. Probably will get spin2win tho.

>Fire/Chaos Demo/Occ
I wish the game didn't look like shit because the thematics for most of the builds are based. Some occultist tossing around demonic molotovs is the greatest fucking thing i've ever had the pleasure of playing. and the damage is fucking nuts.

Attached: 1523510270718.jpg (400x400, 20K)

They'll probably start low-key working on the sequel after Forgotten Gods since they've said it will be the final major expansion for the game. Maybe they'll add actual graphics next time.

You can always go Oathkeeper and roll for the second class. Might as well try out the new shit, in my opinion.

anyone?

>crucible

Attached: puke.gif (398x233, 990K)

You already got the correct answer twice, you cockgoblin.

shaman/inquisitor thunderfucker is the best build, prove me wrong (you can't by the way)

Same.
Played through Ashes on normal with Inq/Demo but never started it up after that again.

my brother of melanin

Attached: 1539221723845m.jpg (576x1024, 57K)

I'm interested in this game,what are my options if I want to punch shit into smithereens/ the nearest wall/grab a fucker and smack another with him?

Grim Dawn is the best ARPG on the market right now.
Path of Exile can absolutely get fucked with its cancerous barter economy and shit socketed ability system.

y-you too

Attached: we are hitting levels of lightning damage that should not be possible.jpg (1920x1080, 1.55M)

and I bet you've got lightning devotions as well you dirty slut

>"Gutsplosion" effect
Hnnnggghh

Attached: 1531966984495.jpg (2000x1000, 240K)

!