ITT: Good Youtube Gaming reviewers/personalities

Preferably obscurerer ones.

Pic not related.

Attached: somefuckhead.jpg (900x900, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7WKzJx3vX0c
youtube.com/watch?v=LmNbplhJW8E
youtube.com/watch?v=NdeHdhTI51Q
youtube.com/watch?v=BHAcJhcEOCQ&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=8eZIwb_PpF8
youtube.com/watch?v=t_yc4i8f6xU
youtu.be/MpIm40dtZJU
youtube.com/watch?v=4o-JUCpEVP4
youtu.be/0lhy9QnBHmo
youtube.com/watch?v=YF5PDi40NSk
youtube.com/watch?v=pomC2SRngEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VmLo4WC1VB4
youtube.com/watch?v=_v1v0t8Q5xg&t=745s
youtube.com/watch?v=2nseQFs2Rrc
youtube.com/watch?v=_oqefYKwqbs
youtube.com/watch?v=UONtZCTd9zQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zFv6KAdQ5SE
youtu.be/0Wpx89asgwo
youtu.be/F1ufJ2P0ByA
youtube.com/watch?v=zxGGMYZqJhk
youtu.be/PdmHZ1u1M94
youtu.be/JJJXM_k-d-o
youtube.com/watch?v=gmKXdVwrobM&t=502
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>e-celebs

Attached: 1547450373845.jpg (496x462, 120K)

Gamesack

leafyishere

Attached: 1546711691329.png (740x740, 482K)

Unironically enjoy watching ManlyBadassHero. Easy to listen to, plays a lot of obscure indie horror games, and doesn't do that facecam jump scare shit.

you MUST be 18 years or older to be on this crap hole site kiddo

kys

hideofbeast
cybershell13
STiP0
cornshaq
desk

Happy Console Gamer is really cool

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.27M)

mandolore
sseth

Man, whats hideofbeast even up to these days?

Being dead. In all seriousness, he's probably just too busy for vidya nowadays. I heard he still posts on SA every now and then.

I like the HCG has survived all this time. He's just an old weeb
I wish other old collectors and such from youtube hadn't died off.
Popular shit took over way too hard

Fuck off Cade you fuck.

>feel a bit sad seeing best friends break apart over the past 2-3 years
>beast cast starts up this year and dmc5 this month
>same feels and hype
>same fun
Why did I ever think Woolie and Pat weren't the best combo

ThorHighHeels

>Try streaming
>Actually get 100 people watching me
>Hey man, nice stream last night!
I can't handle being popular. The pressure is too great.

Attached: nothing to chuckle about.gif (245x246, 1.93M)

Bestguyever. Isn't he friends with tgb?

Gamesack
My Life In Gaming
ACG

sseth is cringe you underage faggot.

AlphaOmegaSin
Happy Console gamer
The Game Chasers
Austin Eruption
My Life in Gaming
Stop Skeletons from Fighting
Mr. Clemps
Gaming Historian

I wouldn't say any of these are obscure but they are hardly pulling game grumps numbers
I have a few friends channels i follow too, but im scared to share them because i don't want Yea Forums to talk shit

Like most of these, but Eruption seems to have drinked the cool aid.

not realizing matt was the weak link after dark souls

based

The only good game is a game you play yourself.

>None of these people are from Yea Forums
Why is that? Are we the bad guys? I don't know of a single youtuber from Yea Forums, or really, Yea Forums as a whole that actually got successful. Are we just creatively bankrupt or what?

Attached: are e the baddies.png (1360x768, 552K)

What does that mean in your context?
I used to follow old collector channels like Pete Dorr or TVandLust but most of those have just faded out since no one wants to just kick back and watch collection vlogs anymore, a bit sad really since that was a pretty easy format for anyone to jump in on and the community always seemed nice
Even HGC, as layed back as he is, has a lot of his videos and thumbnails set up in the standard youtube way that gets a bit more attention

Girlfriend Reviews

sseth baiscully just copy pastes Yea Forums jokes and mannerisms and he sort of blowing up right now

Israel Blargh
~16K subs, fantastic content

I don't know if any of them are or aren't per se, but I think Yea Forums still has an aire of taboo about it. I know Woolie from best friends has shouted out Yea Forums fans on a few occasions for just general support, its rare though
I think its one of those things where anyone with half a brain knows its a space that can be good or bad but specifically associating yourself with Yea Forums outside of Yea Forums seems a bit short sighted
Not only is a bit of social suicide but its also a bit disingenuine to the spirit of Yea Forums
>don't tripfag etc.

He shilled for Tokyo Mirage Sessions even after the blatant censorship, he supported the harassment of a CD project dev who made a joke about gender dysphoria and such.

TheSMonroeShow
Hope he's ok

Can I have your list of everyone's online handle here?

What was censored in TMS? Game was a solid 9/10 for me, never heard of any censoring issues
the second thing also feels weird, Yea Forums memes aside i think those kinds of jokes are rather tasteless but at that point when does calling someone out for their shit turn into harassment, i dont know enough about the situation so i can't say

Y'all sleeping on Square Eyed Jak.
youtu.be/7WKzJx3vX0c

>generic brit voice that panders to Yea Forums

wow so good

Always wonder how these lower tier eceleb folks get acquainted

I just started watching LGR
he has some interesting stuff

Give me link for your streaming account so i can shit all over you attention whore.

What do you mainly stream?

Attached: 1540801121710s.jpg (219x250, 7K)

>have ideas for videos
>try and make videos
>takes more time and energy than i would like
>end up enjoying streaming a bit more
>never have the time to stream
I dunno man, is wanting to share video games and just chill too much to ask

Hikikomorimedia

I know many old Yea Forums streamers and tubers, most of them have quit or moved on to other places for audiences Pewdiepie being one of them

kys redditors

None

>tripfag
kysmm

cry more

I miss AlphaOmegaSin

His edgey persona was very hit or miss for me but when he actually just kicked back and talked about games he was a chill dude, shame about what ever is up with him mentally, he barely even streams anymore, just shitposts on twitter
I was gonna say he made a video on players guides recently but that shit was almost 3 years ago, fuck time
youtube.com/watch?v=LmNbplhJW8E

>Yes this is an accurate depiction of me, very appropriate. Thank you @Kotonohamemusha-tan heres $3

>tasteless
It was a completely harmless innocent joke.

Yeah I was never into the rants too much but I always loved everything else, I also miss the hatebitpodcast.

Based garrett hunter

Attached: 1397659970480.gif (216x155, 1.27M)

Mandalore, Sseth, and Grimbeard are personally my favorite. Clemps isn't that bad for a big soggy homo and Super Butter Buns takes makes me nostalgic for internet girls from the early 00s.
Peanut Butter Gamer and Brutal moose are annoying to watch and Austin Eruption is flat out just fucking unlikable, I don't know when it became a fad to be a whiny little bitch.

Attached: 1548653669098.png (1727x792, 1.2M)

This was a youtuber I got into recently, really like him

I like his Rain World videos.

How the hell has Mega64 remained chill and relevant over all these years and still manages to put out good vids and keep all the same cast
They also have some of the only worthwhile merch of any online person

>Peanut Butter Gamer and Brutal moose are annoying to watch and Austin Eruption is flat out just fucking unlikable, I don't know when it became a fad to be a whiny little bitch.
I think that a lot of normies like someone who will talk about video games but not take them seriously at any level because lol random

>Preferably obscurerer ones.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjNP7Ci6hz0

I dunno man, i like austin because he at least tries to talk about weird shit like Mystical Ninja or The Bouncer
Never really like PBG and have no idea who Brutal Moose is

Helps that he still covers modern releases occasionally. He's a pretty chill dude. Got me to pick up Ys.

/ourgirl/ thespherehunter

Attached: 1532536601652.png (1152x1920, 877K)

He got me into Ys and Phantasy star

This, i wish video responses were still a thing on youtube. I first found him years ago because of his Ys and Phantasy Star vids and its just nice to see him jar on about games and old times where he would bootleg anime tapes with his buds
He did some video a month or two ago with some old friend of his who had this wild anime OST collection along with other music, like, huge game wall size.
I would love to make a channel about collecting but there's not way to get traction for it these days
Its just not whats popular and that sucks because nothings more chill than just sharing whats in your collection and what games you like

>Stop skeletons from Fighting.
>The same channel where the dude is literally, actually afraid of Video Game Nazis, even if they're the bad guys.
>"We need to fire the composer for the most culturally relevant RPG in Japan because he said "Fuck the Chinese." In a part of the world that still has animosity between one another.
>Actually said "Yikes!" unironically in a recent video.
I'd like him more if either he or his PARTNER knew what they were talking about.

Attached: 1547062805097.jpg (576x384, 9K)

Remember when /ourboy/ Jakey was obscure?
Absolutely happy for this man's growth.
Just wish he POSTED A FUCKING VIDEO EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE

Attached: jakey.jpg (900x900, 85K)

The only real "gaming" youtube channels I watch are LP channels on occasion. Even then the only three channels I really watch are NicoB and Bittersweet Gamers. Nico's annoying at first, but I do like the fact that he's actually competent, he edits his videos and usually tries to show off all the content. Bittersweet Gamers are just two guys that talk way too much, but that's part of the fun. Watching them over analyze DR1+2 was a good time.

Attached: 1426461869266.jpg (3282x1598, 1.15M)

One of my fav youtubers. I share your sentiment.

sseth/mandalore are the closest thing we have
mandalore's older stuff especially like the division review

Attached: mandalore_sseth_gothic1_copy.jpg (960x924, 534K)

I just like that he looks at weird stuff like GBA FPS games, wasn't aware of the other stuff

>cybershell

Rest In peace my nigga. Dude fucked off the face of the earth

Only e-celeb shit I watch is Gamesack and only because they can showcase a game I never heard of and want to try it out.

only the greatest
youtube.com/watch?v=NdeHdhTI51Q

BrutalMoose was a lot better when he focused on mainly games instead of weird food shit. Regardless, he's still a cool dude

Vinesauce

Attached: 1470618556702.gif (345x260, 2.83M)

ThorHighHeels is pretty good and chill, his videos not only are about videogames but aspects like soundtracks, narrative, etc. My favorite video is about the silent hill ost: youtube.com/watch?v=BHAcJhcEOCQ&t=2s
Mr. Clemps and Nitro Rad also are good and fun reviewers.

unironically this. she's actually a solid fucking youtuber and really cares about her content

Nakey is alright. His incredibly goofy persona reminds me of "le irony" kiddies on social media at times but when he actually hunkers down and talks about vidya and his experiences (like in his Halo videos) he comes off as really genuine and knowledgeable. I might not enjoy all of his content but he does get a bit of my respect for practicing the lost art known as sincerity.

Antisocialfatman was an OG of YouTube reviewing. Shame he passed away.

I'm steadily trying to build a small following with niche interest videos and I'm almost up to 100 subs. I wanna start streaming after that just to have a small group of people hanging out talking about stuff and playing games.

Ok i need a minute of idiot fixing, who is vsauce and who is vinesauce, why are the names so similar

Go back to Instagram.

>AlphaOmegaSin
Seriously? that loser that has nothing to add to anything and only rants?
Dude wasn't even good back when all "reviewers" did were screaming at the mic.

The only problem I have with Clemps is I feel like he tries too hard to nitpick certain games in his reviews. I dunno, it bothers me if I feel like the reviewer was actively looking for things to complain about

FrameRater is sort of interesting because he looks at some really obscure games

what is about vinesauce fans and wanting to talk about him, in real life and acting like hes super funny

Literally one of the BIGGEST contrarian in that platform.

Also, Mrsnuggleduck was a fellow OG as well. Made some good reviews.

And while not Yea Forums-related, watching Ashens took up so many hours of my childhood watching YouTube when it was just beginning. Man, also remember Is It A Good Idea To Microwave This? I also remember this video fondly too: youtube.com/watch?v=8eZIwb_PpF8

Guess this will be the thread theme from now on: youtube.com/watch?v=t_yc4i8f6xU

The King of Limbo and Raycevick are the two best ones.

Vsauce is the guy who makes "educational" videos on Youtube. Pic related.

Vinesauce is a chill 30 year old boomer streamer who is ungodly good at platformers and shooters and absolutely nothing else.

Attached: 1539754341053.jpg (480x451, 22K)

Brit is Hit or Miss I guess he always misses when it comes to his skills as a "reviewer", but his recent video on NMH was pretty good

That's what id like to do but i just don't understand how to build a following and keep consistent
I feel the best things ive done are a stream of Mystical Ninja that went really well since i know that game back and forth and a couple videos i did in an attempt to do video essays, they aren't anything special and im too scared to share them here but i don't know what else to do

LGR is the comfiest retro PC game autism

It soothes my soul

He's also pretty bad at coping with sub-genre names

SomeOrdinaryGamers

I was actually thinking of Space Hamster when I said Brutal Moose.
My bad.

Attached: 1351193846365.jpg (360x403, 71K)

Nearly all vidya content makers are shit r/gaming tier clickbait.
Seth/Mandalore are the only ones I watch.

You good my dude. SpaceHamster has always been really annoying

SpaceHamster is the absolute worst one hands down

He's funny, but most importantly he's not obnoxious. He almost never does face-cam, and when he does, it's for something like that stream where he had No Man's Sky, Metroid Fettuccine Force, and Metal Gear Survive playing on screen. He doesn't bring politics into the stream and actively discourages anyone talking about it.

Vinny is just a chill guy that I can watch on my second monitor while I play a game on my first.

Attached: 1548829147560.png (447x677, 74K)

I really like that his streams are just his voice and the game. No donations, no sub bullshit, he disabled that twitch bits shit as much as they'd let him. It's like his streams are just for fun instead of for scamming children out of donation money.

Saint

>she

Attached: smile_tight.jpg (448x448, 16K)

Pretty much. He doesn't call out subs, he interacts with chat as much as possible, and he plays more than just the flavor of the month game.

Sorry user I like my girls with a bit more personality and a lot less penis

Attached: ValkyrieAurora.png (687x728, 949K)

Vsauce is bald science man
Vinesauce is handsome trash man

The sack is max game-dad kino.

Spacehamster is just a discount Jontron. Peanutbuttergamer is the actual worst one.

I love grimbeard's stuff except for his sense of humor. It comes off as too contrived imo.

Attached: 145.png (600x375, 259K)

Can't wait for his Sekiro video.

Yes. Fuck peanutbuttergamer. such a hack. Most bland formula and scripts.

Still makes me laugh how the two stopped doing their Pokemon lets play because they got too butthurt about people correcting them constantly.

SpaceHamster feels like a discount PeanutButterGamer

This

gamechamp3000 is pretty good

Attached: 15085635_362400624109974_4542275458859341254_n.png (500x500, 292K)

All of those normalboots guys love their safe space echo chambers, they get really antsy when they have to step out of that comfort zone

imaqtpie still reminisces about playing league with Yea Forums groups

>Vsauce
how accurate is he anyways? did someone post his mistakes on tv tropes or something? genuinely curious I know people that worship this guy

>Clemps
>SSFF

Attached: 1526829508766.png (465x478, 342K)

The Completionist is the only one from that group i still enjoy
>old partner tried to fuck him over twice so instead just gets rid of all the old videos with him in them and remakes them in his spare time
>still shouts out jontron as an original help to his channel despite jon being black listed
>pretty laid back and willing to play anything
Never seen Yea Forums hate on him much either

I dunno man, i just like anyone who talks about weird shit/shit i played growing up

Massive improvement

Old partner made the show though. Jirard on his own is bland as fuck and none of his fat bearded pals have any charisma.

Purposeless Rabbitholes is comfy. pretty similar to Grimbeard.
youtu.be/MpIm40dtZJU

Attached: 1547876646889.gif (498x461, 1.68M)

Kind of wish that his personality wasn't just "beard"

Clemps is just a goofy homo with weeb tastes, he's not that bad. SSFF is just big baby bitch tier.

Attached: 1360707905343.png (465x407, 64K)

Its really a shame that he is, i follow his channel and i think his retrospectives are the most interesting but his just feels...bland
He worked so much better just trying to be the hype guy for the group and now that he's alone im just not interested
Pat and Woolie are so much more fun on their own
Pat is just fucking pat, weird as gremlin man and his weird girlfriend but he's at least dedicated enough to what he plays and woolies channel has honestly just become the new best friends for me, i hope it grows a little more
I kind of tearned up when he premiered his new intro for his fight night stuff he's been doing
youtube.com/watch?v=4o-JUCpEVP4

If only they stopped saying such garbage takes on their podcast.

The only one

Attached: 3EY4Bn0V_400x400.jpg (240x240, 10K)

EpicNameBro. From The Dark playthrough was comfy as hell.

See, im ok with that though because its a what you see is what you get, chill down to earth neck beard who dedicates himself to 100%ing games.
I used to like his old partner but after it came out about how much of a shit he was to Jirard after parting ways that definitely soured my view point, maybe we'll never know the true story and maybe we don't need to. less drama is always better imo but i just appreciate people who will face controversy like that openly for viewers to know so there aren't any shit rumors or its not a big deal.

Minimme a cute!

Example?
I never knew what to think of digital foundary but i recently fell down the whole of their retrospectives where they just commentate on old E3 conferences, especially mid 2000's stuff like Sony 2006, there's something super calming about it

>Example?
Kanji is gay and Naoto is trans because their gay and trans friends see themselves in the characters

genuine passion for what they do and a seemingly invulnerability to corporate greed.

Who does Yea Forums have?

Attached: question.jpg (666x666, 23K)

Isn't that what the game implies though despite japan being terrible at touching on those topics?
Been a minute since id played p4

Which is wild since Rocco is an open Applecuck and they host game days at Disneyland all the time but i guess its that self awareness

I like to watch Moegamer. The guy behind it is the (literally) autistic brother of some big shot in game journalism, but, nevertheless, managed to get blacklisted from the industry for daring to like Japanese gamers and titties. He now runs a small blog with reviews of weeb titles and a YouTube channel dedicated to let’s plays of racing games and various older stuff (he’s doing a project on Atari ST games these days). Check him out.

XenoSega is another one I enjoy. Extremely small channel by some dude in Bumfuck Nowhere, Virginia, who collects games and shows off his weekly purchases on YouTube. Extremely chill, and stars a great doggo in his videos.

I want to FUCK that avatar

only problem with him is he is too god damn pretentious.

>Isn't that what the game implies though despite japan being terrible at touching on those topics?
It's the exact contrary. The whole point of Kanji's story is that it's okay to like feminine things and that doesn't make you automatically gay. And Naoto's is about how she can work in a male field even if she's a woman. Dismissing them as "gay and trans lol" is going against what they want in the game itself.

Yeah, I never understood why the skinny dude went all apeshit on the Completionist. What the fuck happened?

Attached: 1382228355066.jpg (224x195, 23K)

I forget the details honestly, i just know he originally moved on but there were rumors of disagreements and Jirard eventually came out and was honest that he and Greg weren't friends and they had business differences and Greg originally said Jirard could keep the old videos up but then like a year later threatened to sue him if he didn't take them down.

hes been doing stocks and quit man

Gmanlives, Mandalore, and Joseph Anderson are literally /ourguys/. Ross Scott, LGR, and Ahoy are great content too

Attached: 1552012066313.png (313x291, 134K)

I guess it's one of those open to interpretation kind of things. I don't see an issue with someone head cannoning either of them as a different orientation I think it's just one of those situations where going off what the game gives you, it might not be 100% accurate to some

Ian said on stream he's kinda over making food vids and is going to start making more video game videos

>Joseph Anderson
"No!"

Smart man.

Attached: 1391536933848.jpg (1280x1440, 250K)

had demo

You may not like it, but he's literally a Yea Forumsirgin

>likes re6
Patrician taste right there.

>Joseph Anderson
OH NO NO NO NO
youtu.be/0lhy9QnBHmo

Attached: DMC4_Agnus_Screenshot.png (1066x713, 739K)

>Joseph Anderson
THE TOWN IS MAKING HIM STUPID

Attached: 1552879149780.gif (200x153, 2.48M)

But the show is boring as fuck without the jokes. I 100%ed the game-I had to do xyz-play it/finisih it/complete it. His videos would be better as a short-form list. He never says anything of value to warrant being so fucking bland.

That's not a good thing.

matthewmatosis and mechagamezilla are the best

there are other decent channels but most of them feel like a weaker version of either matt or mecha. they are in a league of their own.

>wwn get the see the videos he had scripted on his computer
I just want ONE good anime youtuber

Attached: 1549242899579.png (540x401, 393K)

Post good gaming Youtubers under 100k subs

smudboy the RPG autist

mechagamezilla

joseph anderson is fuckin terrible

2 hour long videos where he mostly just narrates what happens in the game and then he makes a couple of points that aren't even remotely interesting or insightful and calls it a "critique"

and somehow normies love it because they feel like intellectuals for watching something that long and tedious

i don't get it

Attached: 1550008207452.jpg (222x227, 7K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YF5PDi40NSk
this dude makes kino and he has less than 1000

Vidya culture
Deal with it

The kickers for me is that I know for a fact he got a lot of stuff wrong in Tomb Raider so I just dont trust the info, and "Wuh Happun" is such a dumb unfunny name I cringe everytime he says it

Seph-sama is pure kino
youtube.com/watch?v=pomC2SRngEQ

Attached: c6275f06-6494-4840-bb7c-434038a3f0d8-profile_image-300x300.png (300x300, 151K)

It's impossible.
It's either edgy weebs trying to be demo but not wanting to insult anybody or be as offensive, or normies pretending to like anime to suck crunchyrolls money cock.

I've been watching LP's 80% of my life and I'm 21

Everyone loves this dude but Ive yet to see a video of his that didnt bore me to tears

did a youtuber you liked ever make a video that triggered you so much that you unsubscribed?

Attached: realcuckshit.jpg (177x166, 8K)

Panoots is peak chill
youtube.com/watch?v=VmLo4WC1VB4

ceicocat. Literally the only good one. Hasn't posted in a year

Attached: 1551487417978.png (565x541, 157K)

>not judging a youtuber harshly by watching at least 10 of their videos before subscribing
unless they do a complete 180 on their style and sell out i already know what im in for

Accursed Farms

Attached: ross.jpg (480x360, 31K)

I like Polygon's Monster Factory series, although some people may not like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=_v1v0t8Q5xg&t=745s

This is his bet vid youtube.com/watch?v=2nseQFs2Rrc

the only good one

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 118K)

MoonMonkey is the only let's player I watch. He's doing Pikmin 2 right now, bit I haven't watched it to see if it's any good. DK64 had some pretty fun moments. He's also done other Rare games, Paper Mario, and Fire Emblem.

Nearly on red, but thats only if you like analysis/speculation videos

cobes?

Clemps content isnt bad but dont make the mistake I did of following his social media or joining his discord circlejerk, its awful

Wish he didn't puss out of commentary but I can see his reason I guess

Epic Cuck bro used to be really comfy until he moved to the twitch echo chamber

I cant stand the guy. Beard jokes were never funny but he runs it into the ground, and there are so many irl stories of him acting like a dick. His "Top ten DQ games" is one of the worst "gaming videos Ive ever seen too

me

Don't really watch that many guys on youtube anymore, but I do still keep up with NewLegacyInc. Although its a pointless channel to watch if you don't like wrestling.

Attached: Nice.gif (319x249, 924K)

Does he still cut out explaining the end of the game and what 100%ing it gets you? Those were a big part of why I watched and I stopped whe he cut them out cause that was retarded.

I bet you say nothing about Metacritic threads

This isnt what happened. They split on bad terms cause of what Jirad did. When they left each other Jirad tried to pull a Grumps and say everything was cool, to which Greg came out and said "No, that's not true, I dont like the guy anymore".

Oh good, I know hes the type to endless whine about "mental health issues" but does he act egregiously?

I'm not interested in wrestling games yet. Still need to give the actual wrestling a shot
Post it if you're serious and confident about what you have

i like scott the woz

he's pretty wholesome and cute even though i don't like any of the games he talks about

Not really, though you are right about mental health issues

That's the same person.

I actually just posted my first YouTube video yesterday. Please tell me where I fucked up so I can improve.

youtube.com/watch?v=_oqefYKwqbs

Attached: 1552940606817.png (1280x720, 651K)

Oh well, that's annoying but I can ignore it. As long as he's not outright attacking people

>As long as he's not outright attacking people
*criticizing conservatives

Not attacking yeah. But he never outright attacks people for their opinions, unless you call turn based RPGs shit, but its pretty obvious he is autistic about that.

Outside episodes like his post earlier on twitter? Surprisingly, no! But on twitter he's often needlessly political, but I guess thats what I get for following a "youtube reviewer/entertainer".
He's rarely on his server actually but after spending a year there, I can't help but associate that shitshow with him, he can't manage it to save his life, the "mods" are basically just his friends and do jack shit, one of them had several breakdowns and left the server, only to rejoin it shortly after, several times. Once he did that over people not joining his chorus of shitting on MGS5, at which point Clemps blamed everyone else for the mod leaving. Another mod is his girlfriend that has two settings: "identity politics" and "sex talk", both in the general channel by the way, the latter goes there because Clemps banned conversations in nsfw channel since people would have heated discussions about fetishes, mind you he's adamant about locking underage people out of nsfw but is okay with his GF and other server bitches talking sex in a channel where underage people could be. The regular users of the server are all sizes and colors of special snowflakes too
I wish I had never joined the place, it really broke my view of him

TheGamingBritShow
Turbo Button
HyperBitHero
SphereHunter
MandaloreGaming
SsethTzeentach
AvoidingThePuddle
WoolieVersus

Attached: 1552344761543.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Oh yeah and for a guy whose entire image is "talks about jrpgs", he does not have a channel for that, and people there rarely talk/play jrpgs, some of them have very "eeeeeew, japan is creepy" views

>Literally regurgitates his old hvgn content in the Disney afternoon collection but manages to waste 5 minutes going on about the 90s lol
>Scraped the bottom of the horror barrel years ago with clock tower 3
>An entire video series where he just reiterates how good re1 and sh2 are which might be the safest laziest shit ever written
>Zoom cuts and shity memes all around

The farthest fall from grace

There is nothing worse than finding out a youtuber you previously liked isn't based and redpilled

>redpilled eceleb
based
>trannypilled eceleb
shit

It's literally this simple. Is there anyone here who still doesn't understand this? Why are you even here?

I haven't finished, but this is fantastic for a first video. Spot on editing and leaving the bulk of the humor to the visuals. Love it

Attached: 423423.jpg (600x531, 35K)

>listening to cracked tranny voice

Attached: later.jpg (800x450, 31K)

That's fine. Being a bootlicker on either side should be criticized.

I have never seen why people actually like the Completionist. The only time I ever watched his stuff was when Greg was around. Not because Greg was amazing per se, but it just seemed a little less... shill-y overall I guess. I just don't think Jirad is that funny at all, or even that charismatic.

>tfw I want to make autistic youtube videos but I sound like an actual retard
Help

Attached: 27ca849897d4e5fa2df36b5c1eac2101c75401054ab346d0024a352a7aa58cdf.png (347x415, 214K)

Civvie11.

He's a boomer that reviews bad 90s to mid 00s fps games and does commentaries, which can be viewed as guides, for each of the levels in games like Blood or Shadow Warrior 97 on the highest difficulty. His humor is hit or miss and he tends to bring up his girl video editor a lot, but the content itself is alright.

Attached: TW.gif (500x328, 2.42M)

Unrelated, but this post just reminded me of how much I fucking hate Digibro.
I mean, he calls himself a fucking anime gonzo journalist unironically. I dunno when it happened but he's such a douchelord now.

text to speech

>not knowing about the new Sekiro playthrough
2 episodes in and already max comfy.
I'd also put Alchestbreach up there for favorite e-celeb

I want to marry Sue

Mumkey made good anime reviews

It's weird, whenever I actually watch Mumkey videos I like 'em. But I never sit down and think "yeah let's watch Mumkey".
Maybe it's that while he's funny, he does kinda run some jokes into the ground. Still good.

About as accurate as a layman could get I suppose. He's big because his videos are very watchable.

I just think there's alot of girth between his KINO episodes and the average ones.

Hey come on, HyperBitHero does indeed sound like a raspy chainsmoking lesbian but he makes some amazing videos.

alright you got me

This guy is on Sega's payroll. Watch him shill Yakuza any chance he gets.

Digibro turned into a giant smug cocksucker the second he got a girlfriend who would touch him.
I dunno if that's actually how it started or not, but that's what I think.

Attached: templar_dragon.png (350x494, 122K)

>I guess it's one of those open to interpretation kind of things
Not really, no.

>or really, Yea Forums as a whole that actually got successful.
Matosis posts on here, Seeth posts on here
Noth posts on here

I really don't want to listen to this week's Beastcast if they're going to talk about the tranny shit in VTMB2.
Anyone already gotten through it?

>trannies
Oh thanks for reminding me, there was this livestream by someone called "hbomberguy", something about trannies and charity, while it was going on, the general channel in Clemps server was UNUSABLE, it was absolutely taken over by GAY RIGHTS, TRANS RIGHT spam, the one leading it, was his mod girlfriend

Fun Fact Woolie and Pat were best friends before Patt and Matt.

He's gotten bigger recently but I like GhenryPerez
His series on the Suda games was pretty fun and informative

youtube.com/watch?v=UONtZCTd9zQ

>Old partner made the show though
ruined the show you mean

thank fucking god he is gone so we dont have to hear cringe singing anymore

They're not called Good YouTube Gaming reviewers/personalities, bud. They're just YouTube channels with really good gaming videos.

>grimbeard
based and redpilled

GamingBrit's videos are okay but something about his voice turns me off, he sounds like someone who's on the verge of bombing at an open mic

WHERE THE FUCK IS DMC5 VIDEO, CHARLIE?!

Attached: file.png (1366x771, 986K)

>Shillmanlives and Retard Anderson
ohnonononononono

why did he stop?

youtubed fucked him so hard he decided to say fuck it

>almost 9 hours of BTFOing every single word and sentence to come out of that smug commie cunt's face hole

Attached: 1523824341427s.jpg (250x223, 7K)

He streams on twitch now.

You actually liked that freak Hbomberguy?

He made some decent points. I know v likes to shit on both him and DS2 but I think the game gets too much of a bad rap

i have nothing but respect this level of autism

Attached: Berserk Shiek 5.png (1075x917, 1.23M)

>Part 11
>they're all around 30-40 minutes long.
>Half of them is basically just "You didn't review it right ;-;"
>You can beat Outlast in less than 3 hours on your first play through.
MauLer and Dishonored Wolf or whatever the furfag wants to be called now went from kind of cool to flat out annoying.
There's a thin line between being "le cynical XD" and being a big pussy bitch.

Attached: 1364945363186.png (609x583, 374K)

>I guess it's one of those open to interpretation kind of things
No it's a "I saw what I wanted to see and got mad when the game called me retarded for doing that" kind of thing

What game is that from? Is it Shadow Warrior?

TekWar, the Deus Ex of build engine games.

It's not 100% accurate, or even 1% accurate.

Theres a patreon curse that makes that happen. Once someone sets one up they turn shit.

This, although I'm not really big into wrestling.

Thanks

Attached: 2016-12-31 21-12-15.webm (960x540, 2.65M)

I was kidding about the Deus Ex part, don't play it. The game's shit.

yes, his fallout 3 video was good and his bloodborne video got me into souls

i also agree with him on social issues

dark souls 2 is great, it's just that pretty much every point he makes is dumb or contrarian for the sake of being contrarian

Level Die

The Gaming Brit

waifu tier, would fuck and play RE2 with.

>Matosis posts on here
He does? Huh.

>Shillmanlives
lmao

Just say his name 3 times and he'll show up.
Or at least he used to.

>hangs around faggots and furries all the time
not sure how to feel about him

8th subscriber. Absolutely amazing, no humor was awkward or stilted and the subject matter and jokes were enough to make me not want the video to end. YouTube needs more of this.

Attached: closertoheaven.jpg (800x1029, 174K)

mac from worth a buy is the only legit reviewer.

Me

Game Dungeon is unrivalled comfy viewing

Attached: 600x200.jpg (600x200, 23K)

I’d say half of it is more “Hbomb says something that kind of makes sense but goes on for too long and fucks his own point.” Then it’s like a fifth pointing out shit that’s flat out incorrect, an eighth Hbomb being right about something and the rest is minor points and Hbomb telling you you’re wrong for playing a game a certain way.

He has his tripcode in the about section of his youtube channel.

>adaptive difficulty adapts
I'm gonna kill him with my bare fucking hands

>Can't go 2 minutes in without mentioning Devil May Cry

No, fuck him.

?

Too insecure and afraid of backlash now. He sounded better before he got assblasted during the Silent Hills video.

>youtube.com/watch?v=zFv6KAdQ5SE

I think he's conflicted since it's really flawed so he's not sure if he's gonna be a little bitch or rip it apart. 5Vergil literally gets DmC Vergin's motivation. Abandonment issues and Inferiority complex.

Tried to watch the first video and I gave up after about 20 minutes.
Picking apart everything sentence by sentence rather than the general points just felt too retarded for me.
Also heard him talk about the differences between objectivity and subjectivity regarding the Joseph Anderson video and that was equally irritating. I think once you've got down to the level of arguing about the definition of words you're probably missing the forrest for the trees.

>flawed
not surprisingly the only people I've seen complaining about muh story and muh level design are DmC fags
ironically DmC has one of the worst and most pretentious video game stories ever and the level design is an eclectic garbo

Creator literally said what it is about, it isn't open to interpretation.

Anthony Fantano was originally from Yea Forums. Demo D goes Yea Forums and Yea Forums, at least. He only streams now so I count him as Yea Forums related. That’s all I got.

the fuck is pewdiepie

don't care of your opinion

What do you base that on?

Gameplay is pretty flawed too. Enemies can't handle dealing with the camera aggression system and buffing enemy step hitbox while lowering gravity buildup makes the game piss easy. Even on DMD, They stand around and wait for a few seconds before attacking.

hes posted in threads with a tripcode

youtu.be/0Wpx89asgwo

Latest vid.

Yea Forums exclusive hardcore gamer streams where you're free to speak your mind.

It's chill. I'm playing through Bloodborne. Plan to stream my next session soon.

Attached: 1497738046374.jpg (841x841, 475K)

>where you're free to speak your mind.
so it's just non stop /pol/ memes? I'll pass

Accursed Farms

Attached: unnamed.jpg (288x288, 12K)

>bad 90s to mid 00s fps games
good*

Nah. I hate /pol/itical shitposters and don't believe there's a secret Jew cabal pulling the strings from the shadows.

You can expect racism and homophobia, though. Vids are marked explicit and you won't see advertising as a result.

Attached: 1539564488427.jpg (666x666, 83K)

>i also agree with him on social issues
you disgust me

reminder hbombercúck morally and financially supports child abuse

Attached: 1500324422868.gif (400x225, 996K)

Reminder that if you enjoy ANY liberal youtuber you don't belong here.
If any youtuber you like starts saying anything lefty, unsub immediately and inform Yea Forums.

faggot

Go back to Kiwi Farms

That mermaids shit has been confrimed a lie

>inform Yea Forums.

Yea Forums is not a hivemind lol

Reasonable chuckles all around

Attached: 1482615447879.png (217x190, 45K)

Which part is the lie?

seething samefagging /pol/poster

feels good voting labour and coming home to my cute gf with breasts paid for by the NHS

tfw your qt anime girlfriend sits on your face and you get an eye infection from the pus leaking out of xher front hole :(

Attached: 1423597651288.jpg (375x500, 85K)

The fact he says he posts here

About the mermaid charity apparently supporting "child abuse"

I thought it was Matt and Woolie who were going to be the original duo?
Woolie seems like a very friendly guy.

Name three lefty youtube channels that are welcome here

That makes her better

Attached: image-1.jpg (412x412, 54K)

>youtube channels that are welcome here

you're dumb and new

le d*sc*rd tr*nny has arrived

Attached: 1490082102040.png (294x442, 273K)

Jakey. No cap.

You won't because you know you can't
Every lefty youtuber is shat on to oblivion here while "redpilled" ones are called /ourguy/
You can say Yea Forums is not a hivemind all you want but this will still be true

Name three lefty channels that won't instantly result in a flood of (You)s that imply you don't belong on this website. I'll wait.

Newfag.

Super Bunnyhop?

Holy shit, thank you guys. Nothing that you think I can improve on though?

Attached: 1358501979217.png (740x328, 24K)

youtu.be/F1ufJ2P0ByA

Bloodborne. Live. Blind as can be. Kino shit.

Attached: 1539128292680.jpg (666x666, 71K)

Attached: sseth.png (254x266, 76K)

>zoom zoom spent his life watching other people play video games
What a surprise

Don't know how long this thread will last but I'll ask anyways. Gaming Brit's previous discord god raided and they constantly spammed Thanos cock and Kaz porn I was wondering if any of you guys were responsible.

Attached: Don't Bother.jpg (445x445, 141K)

*got raided

>seething samefagging /pol/poster
lol

Attached: Screenshot_20190326-174801~01~01~01.png (1440x873, 148K)

Etika is based

Seraphim17

Attached: 1550523587293.jpg (703x690, 64K)

Attached: PARTICULAR mushroom.jpg (900x900, 57K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zxGGMYZqJhk

based

The act man

>"Top ten DQ games" is one of the worst "gaming videos Ive ever seen too
It loops back around to being pathetically hilarious cause he had to relate all the choices to shill Dragon Quest Heroes 2.

just change faggot to reddit and we're golden

>We Have Accepted Mediocrity
>Favourite show is K-on
Digibro was always a retarded hack, I can't believe I used to enjoy his content. I checked what he's doing lately and he's straight up stolen the Lets Argue format from Melon

Worst part is the comments on this cunts videos
>Wow I wish I enjoyed games as much as this guy
>Brit is the only person to ever enjoy this genre of games, how unique

this.
he's a literal redditor and his skits reflect that

NicoB, even though he's a massive KHfag. Also he's gotten lazy ever since he started a patreon.

Dratsab is a good reviewer, but I think he may have hung up his hat.

youtu.be/PdmHZ1u1M94

>good eceleb makes a Patreon page
>video production rate slows to shit
why does this always happen?

Attached: 1545461069397.png (500x500, 201K)

>youtuber makes a great 5 hour analysis on old game
>disappears forever

Attached: 1544493251527.jpg (1280x1280, 197K)

>opens a video moaning about Brexit of all things

I like Oneyplays because I think they’re funny
On the analytical side, I sort of liked MisterCaption’s Bethesda videos even if they were rambling

youtu.be/JJJXM_k-d-o

DEAD BY DAYLIGHT. RIGHT NOW.

Attached: 1527169794746.jpg (666x666, 128K)

come on, VA got too much attention and love for so little, her current videos are abysmal and her "live streams" snippets are terrible, if your idea of fun is listening to a girl giggling or making terrible jokes then im sorry for you my man.

mechagamezilla made a patreon and got better
quality didn't dip and the frequency of his output improved dramatically
he's probably the only example I can think of though

Matthewmatosis is quite good at mechanical analysis, his mario/zelda reviews are excellent
Joseph Anderson is one of the few people out there making multi-hour videos, the absolute madman
Sseth is one of us, leveraging just enough edgy humor as to not scare away normals
Mandalore of course
Raycevick usually. doesn't post often though
NeoCranium used to be pretty decent but has gotten a bit egotistical I think, he takes stream comments really personally sometimes
Super Bunnyhop is slowly becoming a weaboo
Noclip idk that fallout 76 doc was weird though
Albino is pretty good at editing
DeSinc is based
Accursed Farms is STILL doing Freeman's Mind after all these years, bless him
Shammy also posts once an eternity
stgggs still makes griefing videos to this day

Attached: big fukken smonk.png (161x169, 55K)

his new serious sam video is ace

I used to like Joseph, but something happened around the time his Oddysee video came up and he changed for the worse. Did something behind the scenes happen?

Second kid? Idk. He's a family man. Streams regularly, too.

but she's still an actual gril. you won't find pronouns on her twitter bio.

I like Noah Gervais

What's Yea Forums's opinion on him? I personally enjoy his videos a lot

Yeah
*clicks*
Me
*Doesn't understand how to play Starcraft*
Too
*clicks*
*Defends japanese warcrimes*
He's pretty
*clicks*
*Doesn't understand the harsh realities of the Wild West*
Good
*clicks*

Mecha is like Matthewmatosis, he'll only do videos that interest him and would rather get it right than throw out as many videos as possible. I'm really glad patreon didn't ruin him and I am glad I support him because the bonus podcasts are funny as fuck

>fumbles line
>doesn't do another take

did i mention her genitalia? stop being so obsessed and putting words into someone elses mouth.

>ctrl+f
>somecallmejohnny
>0 results

Fuck you all.

>its just nice to see him jar on about games and old times where he would bootleg anime tapes with his buds
This. Gives me an insight into an era I didn't experience and it's also pretty comfy. It's cool to hear a different perspective from someone who's older.

I'm just saying it's better than watching a tranny.

Angry Joe is based.
And he has only given 10/10 to 4 games on his whole career.

Attached: Angry Joe.jpg (305x165, 9K)

Unsubbed after I found out she was a tranny

Fuck you, he has no dignity.

Same
Only patreon I ever signed up for and probably the only one I ever will

Werent two of those Skyrim and Guild Wars 2?

these white niggas. fuck i love their show.

Attached: gamesack.jpg (1920x1080, 240K)

>she

Attached: Shockspeed_f94756_6842037.png (582x362, 282K)

Speedy DTM makes some pretty good shit, he made a cool video about Doom's various soundtracks and how they worked.

>Soi face
>Jarpig shit
Clockwork

r p g c o d e x . n e t

Yea Forums blocks it if I write the website's name or post a link.

let me guess
it's because le politics right

oboeshoesgames
His ace combat videos are funny and his sense of humor reminds me of dunkey before he tried to be serious.

left wing opinions are not welcome here. if a youtuber says something liberal you should unfollow and unsub immediately and warn Yea Forums

Soviet Womble

Politics? No.
I hate his stubbornness.

Based and Suepilled

Attached: 1545413711042.jpg (775x1200, 77K)

No. He was never good and you're just noticing it due to his self indulgence.

I believe he stopped spoiling the plot at least.

why would you ask someone who draws gay porn for a living to do the thumbnail art for you? unless... you're a perverted AGP who did porn... I see now

>you won't find pronouns on her twitter bio.

user.

Attached: Screenshot_156.jpg (247x104, 15K)

This is very good but
>"standia"

Art is pretty cute desu
She's a good reviewer

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

>Atp
My man

Attached: Aris-oil-painting2.jpg (1057x718, 93K)

Atelier is a good series, is it not based and redpilled enough for you?
Hey you fucking cocksucking loser thanks for the donation

Will you shut the fuck up! and thanks.

So they're both trannies? or only one and the other ones just insane?

One is a tranny the other is friends with that tranny, so you know. That type.

Who fucks who though? cause i doubt sue's dick works anymore. that's the real question.

Who gives a shit? Her reviews are good and that's all that matters. I swear Yea Forums is the most identity politics obsessed website on the planet.

HyperBitHero and TheGamingBrit unironically get most of their opinions from here and read through threads like these.

chuggaaconroy

Game Maker's Toolkit is pretty sweet.

I was never subbed, only watched a few vids and I stopped after finding out

>She's better because she giggles at games and could spare me coochie

not that I hate her adventure videos or whatever but Sue is still more entertaining to watch

Attached: 1444103475654-3.png (747x877, 20K)

based

>ggmanlives
>joseph anderson

Spoony would have achieved legend status if he didn't go insane and fuck over all his fans.
His Ultima series videos are easily my favorite gaming retrospectives on youtube. I'd even recommend them to people that have no interest in Ultima

>having a mental illness
>same as an identity

He started streaming and now has a discord full of autistic fanboys who worship him. It got to his head pretty hard.

t. idpolfag

Ohhhhhhhhhhh! that's fucking Dross. Whenever I saw this person's thumbnails get recommended to me I always thought that they were drawn by a porn artist. It all makes sense now.

>spoony

youtube.com/watch?v=gmKXdVwrobM&t=502

Attached: 1532650520802.png (278x275, 14K)

>filename
Nice

Attached: rvfwcu4hmyc21.png (1356x760, 384K)

he's good at keeping his shitlib politics out of his videos but god is he an insufferable prick on twitter

I believe something of yours will go viral in the future for good reasons, keep it up

So then don't follow him on twitter. It's his personal account. No one says you have to follow him or like every single thing he does.

Get back to work Nate

no love for my man mistercaption
I haven't forgotten!
I'll never forget!

Attached: 1494614277078.png (794x801, 513K)

STUPENDOUSLY based and redpilled

>thread is still up
Really now, mods?

Attached: wtf.jpg (500x500, 18K)