youtube.com/watch?v=QKNgN5C4kqE
youtube.com/watch?v=-2xuO8JBepM
youtube.com/watch?v=BLf5h25107k
youtube.com/watch?v=VFo6Wp1MPqE
youtu.be/8EPrW9rC3vA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>turtle mount
>classic

Attached: 1553335574133.jpg (595x864, 72K)

That's it I'm going Alliance

These are the people who think vanilla wow is "solved"

Pic is from a 1.12 priv server from 2014, chill dude

WHO HERE ROLLING TAZDINGO WITH ME?

Attached: 1553569675903.jpg (600x537, 82K)

>Paladins can't tan-

youtube.com/watch?v=XCMDwx5B6Vk

Attached: 21821e1397483b70989a0b2edf648fe5.jpg (789x958, 135K)

>in vanilla
I know you're baiting but here hoping some retard doesn't believe you

Playing a private server and god damn is fishing printing money. Traipsing into 10lvl+ zones to catch shit and hit level 40 with enough money to buy my mount twice over. It might because of a raider splurge economy because I don't remember this back in the day.

considering female UD priest, thoughts?

was shadow decent enough in vanilla for leveling and wpvp?

Attached: bbq.jpg (4096x3965, 1.43M)

>me in the background

It apparently wasn't too bad leveling. Getting wand specialization and the talent that doubles your spirit regeneration on kill made it easy on the Mana.

I think Ima try non-huntard hunter. What was the leveling experience like? Lot of auto-shoot and/or a lot of drinking? How is farming kill speed at 60?

Hunter is the best leveling class, and #1 farm class

Realistically speaking, how long will classic's success last? It'll be successful and popular, no doubt, but for how long? Games seem to only last six months before the public moves on to something else. Fortnite isn't even popular anymore, and that was just as big as WoW used to be.

I know it's fast leveling, the question is whether it's also dull. It farms better than AoE mage or warlock, really?

Reminder that Elysium FRESH is launching in less than 4 days.
Great opportunity to scratch that vanilla itch, practice your speed levelling strats or try out various classes and decide on your Classic main.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (719x442, 104K)

>Implying WoW Classic will be funagain, as it used to be
>Implying WoW Classic won't bore you to death after raiding Onyxia for the 9001th time
>Implying WoW Classic won't have any retail bullshit in it
>Implying WoW Classic won't jew all your money out of you
>Implying WoW Classic will bring you back to your younger self, when you were full of joy and energy
>Implying WoW Classic will bring you your hair back
>Implying WoW Classic will cure you from diabetes
>Implying WoW Classic will make you thinner
>Implying WoW Classic will help you get a gf in this day and age
>Implying WoW Classic will fix "everythng"

Attached: 1521969828072.gif (200x200, 2M)

>ruining your homecoming to "practice"
Don't do it

>feral druids cant dps
youtube.com/watch?v=JrC9AJRajGA

Also friendly reminder that feral tanks take smoother damage that's easier to heal, and output SIGNIFICANTLY more tps than warriors which is a huge factor when playing Horde (no Salvation) and on bosses with low threat ceiling.

>Wrath

Also,
>Outrageously trivial content that could be done in Hellfire Peninsula greens (although paladins ARE generally speaking the best tanks with 3.3.3 talents)

HYPE

youtube.com/watch?v=QKNgN5C4kqE

>lots of classic/bc/wrath servers over the years that recreate all the experiences you ever wanted and more
>actually paying for nu-blizzard products
user.. why pay for shit when you can get not-shit for literally free?

Attached: __kasodani_kyouko_touhou_drawn_by_onideshi__4b10a964b2005ceee71a64baa4ce6b65.jpg (1200x1900, 107K)

>private servers
>not shit

Attached: 1552808235312.png (3222x598, 706K)

I really don't care. I don't like Blizzard anyway and I don't want them """"developing"""" vanilla. I just want a nice server that won't get taken down again and where everything works correctly.

Private server data is wrong.
You get fucked and sold out on private servers who are colluding with the Chinese gold farmers or other criminals owning monopolies.

1) Why it wouldn`t be fun, if it was and is a fun game? I get even more fun from replaying Gothic 1/2/3, CoD 1/2, etc.
2) Back then I didn`t get into 60 lvl, so I will be raiding Onyxia for the first time
3) As we can see none of that.
4) 15$ a month
5) Now, at 26 I have more joy and energy as ever in my life
6) I don`t need hair
7) I don`t have diabetes
8) I was more fattier back then
9) I have a gf
10) I can help myself with fixing problems

Fuck off shill

Attached: wow shill.jpg (395x650, 67K)

Attached: 1553269927865.png (677x683, 424K)

yeah there are days where ddos happens or when their hamster dies but holy fuck user. why are you expecting classic wow from blizzard to be good?

protip the warcraft team is probably literally actually totally 100% replaced from.. what.. 15 years ago?

dont buy gold and you good.

Attached: 1446885272875.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

any EU guilds forming before release?

youtube.com/watch?v=-2xuO8JBepM

>dont buy gold and you good.
Wow, what a retarded comment
>What is the Un'Goro mafia?

will DM tribute farming be available for hunters or will they fix it?

>friends are playing horde
>vanilla really seems like the story of the alliance
>dont want to roll horde but want to play warlock

DMN tribute farm

How many times is there going to be a new FRESH vanilla private server for everyone to flock to, only to later abandon for the next FRESH server? Can't wait for the real deal to come and nip this bullshit in the bud.

Blizz already said they are not going to allow a devilsaur mafia

>played wow tcg briefly
>got a saltwater snapjaw in one of the few packs I ever bought
>gave it to a friend that actually played wow
Haven't talked to that guy in a decade, mfw seeing that card's price now

Attached: 13540720570853.gif (312x176, 2.46M)

you get wand spec and spirit tap and level shadow. Shadowform at 40 is too important to pass up ever.
You can heal dungeons and stuff just fine like this

>Onyxia is 5 man content
See how e both can be idiots.

>play wow classic
>painstakingly get to level 60
>painstakingly do dungeons all day for weeks to get "pre bis" raid blues
>painstakingly do the attunement quests for the raids
>finally start raiding
>2 items drop for 40 people
>the guild master and his 'friends" get all the loot first
>if you haven't killed yourself yet from endlessly raiding and no reward, you get 1 epic before guild drama and they all leave and join a better guild
classics gonna be great!

Attached: 1518238701204.jpg (1280x720, 254K)

Of course not, my point was that it's standard behaviour on private servers

priests are easy to level, as the other anons said spec into wands and spirit tap for your first talents then swap to shadow form when you hit 40 and you can still heal all of the content up to 60 dungeons

It's because fishing is boring, and the owners / GMs just print money and buy the fish. So there's an overall increase of gold flowing and since mount prices are static, you do the math.

Warlocks can't aoe level, rain of fire or hellfire doesn't freeze
And yes I'm pretty sure hunters level faster than even mages

I want to finally play horde this time because I haven't leveled a horde 1-60 yet but it just wont happen.

>we're going to get pvp montages that aren't in 360p quality
awesome
>they wont have buttrock/numetal as the soundtrack and will probably have memes spliced into them every 5 seconds
fuck

I'd say it's the most underrated levelling experience. It's no druid/hunter but if you know where you're getting your next wand it's extremely consistent damage with very little down-time

Priest leveling is easy and relaxing with wand spec, and not only are priests the best healers at 60 hands down, shadow is busted in 1v1 and wpvp. Mind blast will literally 1 shot people once you have decent gear. Underrated pvp class.

From what I've heard (don't take my word for it) they won't fix it as they want to recreate vanilla
But again this is just hearsay

replace painstakingly with have fun and you got it buddy
levelling, dungeons, attunement quests are all great. The game isn't world of raidcraft after all!

Sure am.

Attached: mrshl.jpg (390x448, 71K)

turtle mount is from classic you could get from tcg tardo.

whats going to be the situation with add ons for classic?
im guessing the ones we've used on private servers wont work because of the new engine, does that mean retail ones will?
>inb4 sperging out at me

i just want to be able to move the nameplates around and have a swing timer

I was the only priest in the first MC raid from my guild (had to roll against a random), and I ended up with 5 t1 pieces and a wand.
Sure, the pieces weren't BiS, but with the additional stats in next tier of patch, it was sufficient.

I didn't play anything more, just wanted to say that I was lucky.

Hunter leveling is actually insanely fast paced because you're constantly micro managing your auto shot timer, spacing / kiting / aggro trading mobs with your pet, and just blazing through quests if you're skilled. You CAN zone out and just grind, but any class can to somewhat similar effect as hunter. Definitely an "easy to pick up, hard to master" class in vanilla.

best case no addons are working.

Well they are using the legion client, so one would assume that addons which were around at the time would work

I have a strong urge to go UD priest

can't wait to play Classic for a week then drop it to play the superior MMO, FFXIV Shadowbringers

I was 1 of 2 hunters in my first MC run. I got Tranq shot and that was it doing up to Majordomo. I was 14 at the time so getting a new spell made me think the whole thing was worth it. I realized a few years later I got dicked over pretty hard.

Attached: 1468567907016.png (535x498, 224K)

The only reason FF XIV is somewhat doing well is that people were desperate for a WoW replacement.
Classic will have more players than ESO,FF and retail WoW combined.

>Private server data is wrong
Granted, the bulk of game's functionality is (at least partially) implemented in databases so everything from bossfights to RP events and gathering node spawns is "data", but that sounds as though things like mob melee damage or armor values being incorrect was a big deal.

Now, it does matter, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter all THAT much. Say, Trinitycore for Wrath has reverse-engineered formula Blizzard used for determining mob stats so maybe 70-80% of world mobs have correct values. This is one of the things I've researched a good bit (I even remember special damage modifiers some mobs have, like 1.7 for Barak Kodobane) and I have a pretty good idea which mobs would need a modifier to be accurate. But overwhelming supermajority of people couldn't tell which mobs are wrong and which ones aren't, so obviously it's not a very big deal. Ditto for raids where this is often made to be a big thing: Vanilla content is trivial for modern min/maxers and values could be wrong by a factor of two (they aren't) and a lot of it would still be easy. Hell, while this isn't so much of a thing for vanilla servers, but in other expansions it's not uncommon for bosses to be deliberately custom tuned (at least to the extent of compensating for patch changes, or implementing somewhat speculative pre-nerf versions) and in my mind that's easily preferable to obsessing over "Blizzlike" values.

I think the most disappointing things about private servers are complete absence of various finer details (like RP events) and poor implementation of core mechanics, not so much numbers being off.

The exclusivity of rewards increases their value and motivates continued play. If you don't believe me, hop onto BFA and tell me how good it feels to get your 20th epic without doing much of anything for it. 1/10 you made me take the bait.

I separated two things, user - leveling, asking only about hunter, and farming, in relation to others. I did not suggest that hunter wasn't fastest leveling (I know it's at or near the top for leveling records). Also, warlocks approximate AoE farming by DoTing several things at once.

I noticed this also, I think private server economies are just fucked from gold farming / selling / printing. There's people with thousands of disposable gold who don't give a fuck and will buy speed pots for 10g when the mats and recipe cost 20s total. It just ain't right.

I did mean on the most recent private server. And we had 4-5 hunters, they were assigned to kite Garr and Majordomo's adds. Poor suckers, thought they picked an easy class, but had to do most of the work.

anyone else here prefer grinding to questing when leveling?

I did when I was a little kid in actual vanilla. I thought the idea of exploring the world to find optimal and way out of the way farming spots was really satisfying.

what shall I eat and drink for classic launch

Attached: 1553275009606.jpg (1024x833, 80K)

Just a friendly reminder that streamers will probably dominate your realm

>tfw blizzard will lure them all back in, wait around 3 months, and then suddenly buff the shit out of hybrid dps specs thus wreaking havoc in the community

All these games are just rolling in filth at this point.

Most of them will be on PvE servers, who cares

>no more retarded writting
>no more "le dynamic story driven" questing
>no more sharding and phasing
>no more "le actual MMO starts at level cap"
>no more portals to everywhere and flying
.actually wanting to play both, Alliance and Horde
youtube.com/watch?v=BLf5h25107k
I, I cannot believe we are so close anons.

Nah classic will be flavor of the moth but most old players will drop it citing the community isnt the same and full of zoomers. Zoomers themselves will jump on the band wagon but abandon it for the next Fortnte or APEX. Most non wowfugee ff14 players wont leave because they prefer the cuter artstyle and world of FF14.

Classic will retain a small but dedicated amount of former old school WOW players but will fail to create a larger community. Most old WOW players will only comeback due to nostalgia but will bail after a few months.

>Classic will have more players than ESO,FF and retail WoW combined.
I highly doubt that it'll have more than retail WoW but it'll probably come close, since you don't even have to buy the expansions, just sub.

holy shit i didn't think of this, there was no twitch cancer back in the day

how will wow classic handle this?

Swifty was on my server back in the day so it's not like it'd be anything new.

You can already see new vanilla pvp montage content thanks to private servers, and they're still full of buttrock

>WoW Classic is going to have a player transfer feature where you can 'upgrade' from Classic to current retail for some....reason

literally any class could tank Onyxia

We had a warlock pet tank her

dead in 6 months.

the level of popularity e-celebs from warcraftmovies.com had back then is no where even remotely close to twitch streamers today. 2006-2008 Tichondrius was like the hollywood of WoW servers and 99% of the players didn't know who the fuck anyone was anyway.

Don't even bother rolling a pally, you'll never measure up to this guy.

Attached: athene.jpg (480x360, 12K)

>I highly doubt that it'll have more than retail WoW
Just how many people do you think retail WoW currently has? It's probably far less than you think.

>get classic server emulator
>get classic wow
>enjoy a fucking sandbox experience in classic wow where you can do literally anything you want and even invite friends
Fuck Blizzard's too little too late bullshit.

Mage, Hunter, Warlock or Rogue?

Attached: 1552300506774.png (1920x1080, 2.3M)

>I highly doubt that it'll have more than retail WoW but it'll probably come close,
You are vastly underselling how much people fucking hate retail. Blizzard absolutely would not be doing this if thing hadn't gotten horrible beyond any capacity they have to cope from within the retail wow paradigm. Think about that. If they could think of ANYTHING to fix whatever problems retail has from WITHIN retail wow, then classic absolutely would not be happening. Blizzard told us this very thing over and over right up until they decided they couldn't help it anymore and caved.

Hot pockets and Monster Ultra.

>wanna play horde
>all female races are ugly
why.

rogue > mage > hunter > warlock in terms of fun

It'll attract younger audiences just like OSRS has done, but I think people are underestimating the affect that the sub tie-in will have on Classic. I think alot of people will come back to BfA (and the next expansion) so there's more reason to stay subbed so both games can stay afloat.
I liked raiding Uldir but there's no point paying for a sub for about 8 hours worth of content a week, if Classic came out with BfA i'd still be mythic raiding since i'd have an excuse to stay subbed

>Most non wowfugee ff14 players wont leave because they prefer the cuter artstyle and world of FF14.
Yeah remember how Lineage 2 ended against the WoW?

Mage if you are 200IQ
Hunter if you are subhuman
Warlock too dumb to be a mage
Rogue if you're 12 try hard

Attached: 1542617331956.jpg (768x768, 127K)

washed up cult leader
pic related is the face of paladins/retadism now

Attached: vanillaboomer.jpg (374x210, 70K)

>Tauren female
>ugly
They cute.

>Yea Forums shit talks companies for making remakes and remasters, etc.
>praises WoW classic like the second coming of Christ
Also I don't get how people didn't move on yet. It's been like what 15 years or so of WoW ? Do something else, variety is the spice of life after all

> no more sharding
user, I.....

there's one semi decent looking female troll face, if you can ignore their feet

but female orcs look the best with armor on

>orc female
>ugly
they even have a cute face option.
stop being low test

Warlock is severely underrated, versatile, borderline overpowered, and never gets boring thanks to how many vastly different specs they can play. That being said, just be the 10,000th rogue on your server.

I wanna play a priest though :<
cloth armor looks trash on their manish bodies.

cant wait for Blizz to go "lol told you you wouldnt like Classic xD" after they sodomize it with sharding and fucking virtual servers, causing any player count above 10 to fuck latency in the eyesockets

I personally like the fem!undead, orcs and trolls have like 1-2 decent faces too. Cows are cows.

This is census from right now.
A few notes because someone will sperg:
Some servers don't have enough data, which means both not enough people but also no one running the addon.
This counts number of CHARACTERS, not players.
Census isn't perfect but is very good at displaying trends, and you can view the downward trend easily along with xpac spikes. For Legion and BFA especially, this meant large spike at launch, then huge drop 30 days later.

Attached: census mar 26.jpg (1046x285, 95K)

fem undead
there you go, literally perfect

>warlock not boring
They're the class with the most braindead playstyle in pve.

this is why i will playing horde, no trannies pretending to be women

go alliance if you want to roleplay a discord tranny

Only problem I recall with vanilla Warlock is how garbage their DPS is early on since everything dies before your dots have time to deal any actual damage.

That said, I did like using that one solo tank build instead of having your summon tank for you.

Fuck elves

>Do something else, variety is the spice of life after all
been there done that. lucky to be alive now im retired and i want to retire in classic azeroth. fuck me, right? i want to spend my twilight years chilling in classic wow in my weed legal state. God Bless America.

>random holes in armor
>bones sticking out
>hunchback
>literal rotting corpses

>any class not being braindead in pve

At least with lock you bring utility to your raid and have some rpg type stuff to do, other than being just another character slot that hits 123 until the lootbox dies.

cant because all my bros are gonna be horde.
otherwise i'd be a human priest or nelf hunter

Faction is mostly irrelevant. The key to avoiding dudes with a "broken mic" and an anime girl avatar in discord pretending to be female is to not play with Yea Forums.
Just like any other online game, but especially mmorpgs, maintaining this policy instantly solves most e-tranny issues.

BEST WOW SONG:
youtube.com/watch?v=VFo6Wp1MPqE

>They're the class with the most braindead playstyle in pve.
who gives a shit about "playstyle" in pve? Are you a faggot? Who gives a fuck about slaying 20 year old dragons?
Raids/pve are a means to get gear that enable you to shit on faggots in wpvp. Viewing it any other way is a sign that you are a shitter.

so what do you expect? Just pick the least worst option, which is female troll

I can't decide between Horde an Alliance
Started TBC back then as Horde (troll mage), then always played Alliance
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

i expect the horde to take beautiful women of every race for concubines.

That's degenerate, the Horde are the good guys and wouldn't do something like that.

>troll mage
Patrician tier if you were male troll

then download the chinese client, download a morpher/model edit tool, eat Savory Deviate Delight or simply stop being such a sissy

Attached: 07dbb79b231d1e66a8a09907052d28b7.png (786x547, 591K)

Didn't know jerking off in your moms basement was something that you can retire from?

of course, I'm not a fag
I think I'll choose Horde
Yah mon
Yah mon

Attached: wowscrnshot_040613_111805.jpg (1260x945, 184K)

>download a morpher/model edit tool
>how to get your bnet account banned

Almost the same

She cute

inb4 footfags

t. disgusting Horde player

did bl*zzard ever ban retaildrones for tmorph?
I don't think so
the Savory Deviate Delight with the femhum ninja costume should be right up your alley anyway

Well, since I love WC3 and love leveling in Lordaeron.
Biut guess I'll pick exploration of new continent over nostalgia

They cute in a mom way with their /e.

Will Classic be bundled with the retail subscription?

Man I'd love a release date announcement.
Was kind of hopeful about pax east this week but don't see anything on the schedule.
I read somewhere that "influencers" and streamers would already be barking about being invited to something if there was an event, but I don't know who I'd look for for that kind of thing.

Don't even dare to pretend dps classes are anything but face roll in vanilla.

yes

it will be the same subscription, so they can artificially inflate the subs for the main game, to keep their jobs

yes, all you need to play is an active sub.

Either July or August

>Zandalari outpacing literally every other allied race barring Void Elves
>Kul Tiran outpacing both factions of pandas
>That amount of Blood Elves and Night Elves

yeah, that's what I'm assuming as well, but would still love an actual definite date and not tinfoil stuff - even tho the july osconty thing is pretty fun and not completely far fetched for them to easter egg if july was their goal anyhow.

UNGA BUNGA ME PLAY MAGE
UNGA BUNGA MAKE YOU RAGE
UNGA BUNGA CAST BOLT NOW
UNGA BUNGA ME LOSE HOW?

To be fair the new races always get played a bunch at first, and that captures characters not actual accounts.
But yeah, the elf thing is a little bit disgusting. When time travel is invented we need to replace them with ogres for tbc.

blood elves were a mistake

tfw horde bull but all my friends wanna go alliance

Attached: gondola.jpg (437x501, 31K)

I'd imagine that July was their goal at one point but they might need to push it back a few weeks. Early August is my bet, but what'll likely be the case is late July.

play a goblin masquerading as a gnome

play with your friends

>no midnight launch with cheerful nerds waiting in big cities & des signing boxes
:(

Just roll horde anyway and try to gank them over and over again. That's what my friend did in vanilla when he was 13.

I'm going horde with friends and leveling an alliance on the side
Just do that

Horde is min/max in TBC and Wrath. Convince them to think of the long-term prospects!

Attached: 2b468l.jpg (500x701, 100K)

>tfw not taking a single day off this year so I can play WoW Classic all summer
can't wait.

>rolling horde when alliance are objectively better for both pve and pvp content

lmaoing at u

Attached: armorset_gnome-male-warrior-t2.jpg (400x547, 52K)

factions are locked if you play on a PvP server

Get better friends on horde bruh.

I can't fucking wait to get feared into whelps and lose 50 DKP, lads

Attached: 4gQU.gif (246x164, 2.38M)

>the subhuman elf menace will be put to rest

Everything during and after TBC was a mistake

I'm still debating if I want to take off or not. I imagine the launch week is going to be a mess with starting zones being filled to capacity.

That's a best case scenario. Instead we're gonna get sharding and you won't be able to see anyone except 10 people until you hit lvl 40.

Alliance have one problem since vanilla.
And your picture nailed it

Warden wasnt the same in early Vanilla, now you get banned for any and all client tinkering.

Jesus christ you need to learn what it means to enjoy the journey and not just the destination

>be born
>live
>work
>die

Wtf was the point if i just die

>join alliance guild
>at least one dude will have a "broken mic" and a vaguely feminine name like "magenta"
>even if you see through it right away, your guildmates wont and more than a couple will orbit this homo larping as an e-thot regardless of what common sense and reality would dictate
That is what awaits you alliance side and there is no real way to avoid it without looking like a sperg.
Things you always avoid in guilds:
>micless anime girl avatars in discord
>females in an authority position (class leader and up)
no exceptions unless you truly feel like wasting your time.

>being the most aesthetic is a problem
>also having the best racial ability in the game

Sharding wouldn't make sense in places aside from starting zones because places like Westfall and the Barrens essentially require ~30 people in zone, bare minimum, in order to efficiently complete group and regular quests.

Heck, even the murloc quests in Elwynn needed a group if you didn't want to spend an hour running back to your corpse.

Pepperoni pizza, monster and Mountain Dew

>gnomes
>most aesthetic
Okay
Also, literally only priests (and probably mage) sets looks better on Alliance.
Wrath looks much more cooler on orcs and taurens
>>also having the best racial ability in the game
And..?

>not just having a permanent "no gnomes" policy for all your groups

Subway and redbull

> painstaikingly living
How have you made it so far in life, you should really consider ending it all

>tfw no T4 mage set in Classic
AAAAAAAAH I WANT I WANT IT I WANT NOT FAIR NOT FAIR NOT FAIR

>Allliance are better at pvp and pve
LMAO this is so wrong its retarded to read
Post stats that prove that alliance are better than horde at pve and pvp
Because all the private servers of the past and present say that horde dominate both pve and pvp
And in real classic horde on most servers were kings and realm/world first.

Attached: 1484257682914.jpg (1035x1319, 118K)

>Yes I know we said no Gnomes
>That's no Gnome"s"
>We're allowed to have one.

>tfw all the retail babies use click targetting to fight and my gnome just kills them all

ezpz

Have you ever considered that maybe the reason you're not having fun is because of yourself?

Activision Blizzard definitely has a track record of logical game design choices that benefit the player experience. Even the wholesome classic team in their basement office are constantly teetering on the edge of complete retail mentality destruction, and have a very vocal community keeping them from going there.

Guess we won't really know until the final version leaks.

the food your mom had waiting for you when you got home from school

>Because all the private servers of the past and present say that horde dominate both pve and pvp
Yeah, because the Horde vastly outnumbers Alliance on every single private server.

raids are the easiest of all the expansions
classes are unbalanced and boring (ret literally presses like 1 button)
pvp is shit and very very unbalanced unless u play one of the 3 good specs
community doesn't exist. enjoy sjw chat mods and mandatory guild discords :^)
rly don't understand how anyone is excited for this

>MFW I tab target you and rush you with the BTC (Big Tauren Cleaver)
Nothing personnel, shorty.

Attached: herod.jpg (439x399, 22K)

And?

I really want to start with a dwarf warrior like I used to but I feel it’s going be a pain and I should roll mage with heavy focus on alchemy and fishing first then start a warrior, yet, all that time spent on the mage feels like wasted time

Attached: 587D221D-8AF7-4605-8136-77A1BFD871CA.png (623x649, 535K)

I feel bad for people playing druids. Remember when you had to cancel your form to click on every single quest item?

hmm

Attached: ss+(2019-03-26+at+11.24.54).png (1344x723, 252K)

Will classic be limited to vanilla or will we evenetually see bc? Will the game reset after a few years?

>Chinkdale
That server is so unblizz like its insane and all the raiders on that server are so trash they got kicked off kronos because they couldn't beat the horde at anything.

Attached: 1430302025902.png (900x957, 676K)

We don't know yet. People are saying that it will move to BC, and other people are hoping we have additional content patches for vanilla.

>immediately begins coping

lmao

One would assume that eventually there will be BC servers, since BC and Wrath consistently poll much higher than Vanilla, but then again BC people don't spend all their time screeching about BC like the private server tards did, so who knows.

>but my shamans
>215 hps
LOOK AT THS DUDE

I just want classic and BC. Game died for me once Wotlk came out

You gotta follow your heart and just go full dorf. Nothing will stop you from living your dreams if you just go full throttle at it. Be who you were meant to be.

You had to use a under populated server with guilds so bad they got spanked out of real servers as a way to "Gotcha"
How sad are you that you dig through the trash to attempt to prove you're not stupid?

hmm

Attached: ss+(2019-03-26+at+11.29.27).png (1288x495, 47K)

BASED highmountain chads taking the last spot

Iirc HP greens had epic illvl, so that's not saying much.

hmm really making me think...

Attached: ss+(2019-03-26+at+11.31.08).png (1363x712, 69K)

I know healers are typically in high demand but is there a notable popularity difference between Shamans and Priests? I'm stuck between a Tauren Shammy/UD Priest, I love both combinations and the only deciding factor I can think of is if one class is overpopulated.

I really love wotlk but it feels too modern when compared to vanilla and bc and for me it was the beginning of the wow decline, hopefully the game stays at bc

Priests are only overpopulated compared to other healers on alliance, and even then, they're still lacking.

I think the lower pop faction ends up with a logistical advantage when it comes to the highest end content possible. There may be lots of good players scattered around various horde guilds, but on the alliance because their population is so small, they really have no choice but to all be in a guild with each other. You see it with pvp too.

>Two Chinese and russian filled servers
Who cares about your whiny in thread fight you're using private servers only 3rd world play on for proof.
You should be banned from WoW classic for this alone.

> tfw leveling warrior with mining/engineer as your first character
I’m gonna do it

Attached: 1F97CA80-2B16-42B3-B35B-41874F94650A.gif (720x480, 1.37M)

priest is the only good healer

>"show me stats to prove alliance is better!"
>user posts stats
>"n-n-not those stats! Those are invalid, of course! LOK'TAR OGAR, brother!"
Hordefags continuing to prove how pathetic they really are.

Attached: 1481246466738.png (387x343, 256K)

>implying I was skinny back when I played
>implying I had a gf back when I played and don’t have a wife now
>implying I had friends back when I played
If anything, I won’t play because I have TOO much going for me right now. But I still plan to jump in and play a good game if it’s made correctly.

> salad bakers
That guild sounds awfully familiar and I only started playing 2 weeks before bc, were they involved in drama of any kind

can't wait to OWN them

Attached: 1551027974150.jpg (798x770, 195K)

thats why you do PvP idort

Undead or Orc Warlock?

except the alliance have more pop on both lightbringer and northdale

You're looking at the issue the wrong way. It's not a population issue.
Shamans are in demand for 5mans because tanks and melee dps love windfury (plus they are great 5man healers anyhow).
Shamans are in demand for raids for similar reasons - totems, especially wf, and raid healing. No horde guild is going to decide they are "full" on shamans.
Priests are in demand as well.
The only healer you don't want "too many" of is druid, and even that is irrelevant as there literally will not be enough druids for raid spots on the server.
If anyone tells you something other than this they are either dumb or meme'ing you on purpose.
You can feel free to play whatever the fuck you want.

I played priest on nost and it was peak-comfy.
Playing a priest is worth it just to MC people off black rock mountain into the lava.

>user posts stats
Why are you pretending you're another user you cringelord.

>The few dwarf warriors beating ass without the racial weapon skill
Truly gods.

>this level of coping and goalpost moving

your tears will be delicious when my premade rolls you dudes for months straight as we all get r14

Attached: f30.png (500x281, 158K)

Orc is better for pvp but undead isnt bad
Only edgy 12year olds play undead though

We don't even need premades, we can just roll into AV at anytime we want and have a 100% chance to win no matter what.

9k weeks is 172 years.

>He thinks private servers are like retail classic
God i hate you zoomers so much.
You are worse than the boomers.

go ahead and quote the other posts. I can't wait to BTFO you, hordelet.

Last world first amerimuts got was in vanilla.

That was 7 xpacks ago.

>Warcraft IV never

Attached: garithos.jpg (1500x1614, 673K)

Can't take it anymore
I NEED to play NOW

Attached: 1521912701974.gif (112x112, 128K)

please tell me how classic will suddenly make horde gods lmfao

Attached: laughing-gnome-drawing_csp10353509.jpg (363x470, 36K)

How will they stop it?

I know it's you because you're posting like a 2 year old on both post.
Keep merely pretending.

lemme guess, you also think that warriors do way more damage than they did in retail and meme specs are actually unironically viable?

The only people getting rolled are private server fags who think they know Vanilla

>racial purity
>allies with undead elf and demon
He deserved it

When did they state this? Do you have a single citation?

>still hasn't quoted the other posts
king's honor, friend.

No one said this ever you sped
Take your meds

I'm completely familiar with the benefits of both classes but the pros of each class just cancel eachother out for me. The HPS isn't even an issue when i'd love the wf totem support aspect of Shamans. Hell, I was considering just going Shaman because of the social value i'd get out of being larger out of everyone else as a Tauren. Population was the only factor I could think of as making me lean one way or the other since I've seen alot of people on private servers and in these threads suggesting going Shaman despite my memories of vanilla of them being severely underpopulated. I think if my friends go melee i'll go Shaman and if they go casters i'll go Priest, I wish Blizzard announced the release date so I could stop thinking about which to play and finally start planning with my friends

yeah im sure all the wrathbabies understand vanilla more than the guys who have played the closest thing to it for a decade

>king's honor,
>vanilla

>king's honor, friend.
Same shit retail trannies use as a comeback every time they get blow out.
I'm seeing connections with retail alliance and you.

>than the guys who have played the closest thing to it for a decade
Curious question.
Was there any single one private server who did accurate copy of Vanilla or it was always been a mix of different patches?

tgc code

Much of the nost and later vanilla servers are about as accurate as you could get to vanilla, but various things like certain loot drop chances, armor values, and spell resistance had to be fudged due to a lack of data

There is no 100% accurate vanilla wow build except the one blizz has

STOP THE FUCKING HYPE THREADS I WONT RELEASE ANY TIME SOON YOU DUMB FUCKS. IT COULD BE MONTHS AWAY.

Its generally for a long time been on the same overall code. But that code isn't perfect for lots of reasons because of small things like item proc rates, ppm, armor values for mobs and so on. Generally a trustable thing but only to some effect.

>STILL hasn't quoted the posts
This is your last (You), hordenigger. Keep saying I've been BTFO'd when you can't do this simple task.

he's high, they never said anything about it.
However it's correct it wont be a thing due to several factors that the mafia needs that wont be possible on classic.
These include
>huge server to make the demand for devilsaur large enough
>faction collusion (bannable and easy to spot in this situation)
>same faction griefing (also bannable, maybe unfortunately)
>regional servers - similar to the huge server being necessary, mafia depends on people being available around the clock which wont happen on say a west coast timezone server
>RMT (they end up selling a lot of the gold they make
It works on a large "global" type server for those reasons and for the fact that GMs either actively look the other way or actually work with the mafia on their mains

Anyone saying devilsaur mafia was a thing in retail vanilla is wrong (it wasn't) and anyone saying it will be a thing in classic is also wrong and they are dumb. Do not watch Tipsout, he didn't play retail vanilla, is a wrathbaby, and merely parrots shit he reads off of reddit. He's as useless as Alexensual, just less spergy.

Im still undecided what class to play. I mainly played a warlock but had a mage, shaman, hunter and priest. I don't know if I wanna go full nostalgia and play my main class again.

>There is no 100% accurate vanilla wow build except the one blizz has
I hope they upgrade models. And probably add transmog or groupfinder

it's a solved game and the pserver chads are going to ruin it for 99% of people
that said if your in that 1% that doesn't mind autistic minmaxxing it's not hard

That works. I'd still caution you do not let pop influence you, but either way you'll be fine.

>painstakingly
aaaaaaaaaaaHASHASHASHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

You're so ass blasted i'm correct small child
You should be banned from Yea Forums and Classic for being a zoomer nigger

Yeah and flying mounts

You still have a plenty of time to decide

>tfw listening to asmongold talk about vanilla wow when he barely played it and never even touched a private server and usually gets information massively wrong

really cringe desu

... that makes no sense. Statistically, assuming you get 1 pro player out 100 newcomers, you're better off playing the faction that's more popular so that you can pool them together easier.

There's serious confounders to how quickly each faction can clear the raids. Namely, how tryhard and capable the guilds are. Alliance is the min/max faction so tryhards will go Ally, and capable players aiming to be server first are prone to go for the faction where the tryhards guilds are, and this influence is almost the entirety of the effect that they show, not the factional strength in itself. Hypothetically, if the best guilds decided to go Horde for shits and giggles, you'd probably have a Horde guild at the top.

Alliance is the stronger faction, but that kind of graphs just exaggerate and obfuscate the real theoretical difference that theorycrafting would show. Faction strength is kinda meaningless in vanilla anyhow since there's no progression raiding: playing the less optimal faction doesn't actually influence your ability to clear content because it's trivial even if you did play Horde.

what meme addons should I make in Classic

Attached: 1539280732874.jpg (90x94, 5K)

>Shit players play with shit players
Dont forget to gear you rets and moonkins, retards

>played 10 hours of vanilla today
At least I saved some money not eating all day

Attached: 1426469155953.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Nah flying mounts killed exploring.
Transmog doesn't harm a game and group finder might work as good alternative for spamming the LFG chat

the pserver chads are going to be spread to the winds. All of their current guilds are a mix of na/eu and that won't translate to classic.
A lot of them will have serious problems on a classic server without pocket GMs and a rougher time getting away with gold purchases or exploiting

I just want to plan out my leveling and make a mini guide for myself before hand. Gonna rush to level 60 in a week if i'm lucky and get my gear ready within the first month

Yeah and let me buy to 60, some of us have jobs you know and can't waste weeks leveling a toon

How did you find Warlock vs Mage fights? I believe the former had the advantage because dots eat up the latter big time and you have your own CS or try to force IB via Seduction > Soulfire.

>Yeah and let me buy to 60
Back in Vanilla you always could buy a character or hire someone to level,

>wrath
WAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1543576166544.png (201x174, 86K)

>mog
Transmog killed gear value. If you wanted good looking gear you had to earn it.
>lfd
Dont even gona discuss group finder, it has no palce in mmo game.

Hunter pets: Owl until 35-40, then pick up cat for frenzy synergy?

Yeah, but I wanna pay blizzard, not some dirty ass chink
Blizz deserves my money

Warlocks were literally one of the best classes in PvP. Undead Warlocks have Will of the Forsaken and would fear and DoT the fuck out of you and apply a curse and you would be fucked. In 1v1 fights you can survive while the enemy gets DoT'ed to death.

>transmog is fine
not for pvp it isn't you zoomer shit

>Palacucks use footage from two (2) expansions later to try and defend their shit class

Attached: 1512712228935.jpg (604x453, 75K)

And LFR. Dont forget LFR. I have wife and kids and cant waste time chatting with fat neckbeard losers instead of raiding.

it's not so much the players themselves but the highly optimized strats that top guilds will adopt
e.g. I hope your not going to play melee dps because every preraid bis piece will be reserved by the fury tank for the first 3 months

>Because all the private servers of the past and present say that horde dominate

alliance always dominate pve what the fuck are you on about

So I keep hearing but I was specifically interested in this matchup. I had trouble vs all ranged on my Mage but I didn't have PvP gear and wore glass cannon items for PvE and you're expected to survive long enough for your cooldowns...

It's sounding too good to be true. I'm willing to give it a shot because the private server community has too many faults, mostly the constant prescence of the chinese, but I'll keep my expectations low for nublizz.

it's against the ToS to work with the opposite faction to prevent game play of other players, to prevent game play of other players for an extended period of time, hold an area hostage for an extended period of time, prevent other people from killing mobs for an extended period of time

>he doesnt know about the tcg
>he was born post 2000

Yikes dude

The problem is Warlocks are just more survivable in PvP than a mage. You have two somewhat equal casters going 1v1 but the Warlock had more utility, worse came to worse and you'd just fear them and drain health or use your stones.

For me? I hope they adjust the game so I can solo most content and don't have to organize an actual 40 man raid of competent players to see all the end game stuff, let me 5-man it and I'll be happy

It's been known for months, don't come crying when you get that ass banned.

>not knowing that if the ungoro mafia gets fucked over the black lotus mafia will just take over

>no discord trannies
>no women
>mumble
>guild forums
What else is required for the true classic experience?

>want to play a pet class
>literally switched from playing Warlock to Hunter after Wrath because Blizzard kept removing pet abilities
>my beloved Fel Hunter literally became dumber and dumber every expansion, forgetting his tricks and abilities
>for a short time Hunter pets still had unique and fun abilities
>then they pruned those too

me on the fucking right senpai

Attached: JUST.jpg (600x600, 86K)

I'm not sure either will be as viable on a real server where you have a fair number of high end guilds to put pressure on them.

Is there anything more kino than orc warrior?

Attached: 5M5pcrQ.jpg (1911x1074, 232K)

Guild Circlejerking with the most pathetic and busy members being treated like mini gods and anyone new has zero chance to actually get better gear because they only take their friends.

for everyone complaining about the game, may I know who's forcing you to play this?

>He thinks he will get away from trannies or women
>He thinks he can get away from the random dude with the always queuing mic, mumbling, snorting.
>He wants to raid but doesn't think they will have a website
eheheaahahhahHAHAEEHHEEHEAHHA

devilsaur works because its one area
no realistic way to lock down every lotus spawn, and that's even if faction collusion was ignored, or price fixing went unnoticed, etc etc
It's a fun idea but not practical, for that and for the same reasons ungoro wouldnt work for classic.
And again the biggest motivator for the mafia to happen isn't autism and discord epeening, it's selling gold. Selling gold is considerably more difficult under blizzard, especially working with so many people (and you'd need far more people to lock down lotus than devilsaur).

Not to mention Blizzard will actually take action against cross-faction collusion unlike corrupt private server staff.

>>He wants to raid but doesn't think they will have a website
what did she mean by this

>not knowing that regardless of devilsaurs and lotuses your going to have to deal with the elemental fire/earth cartel
>or the flask yakuza
>or the raid drop enchant triads

>Transmog killed gear value. If you wanted good looking gear you had to earn it.
Counter point. In Vanilla all COOL (not just okay) looking gear gated in high-level dungeons and raids, in this case mogs would work even better since you cannot solo run for t-2 mogs.
>Dont even gona discuss group finder, it has no palce in mmo game.
I wasn't talking about lfd, only group finder where you can place announcement and wait untill people start to asking for a party.

Can't decide between gnome warlock and dwarf paladin.

reminder that 95% of the guilss that make it past Vael will be running loot council

>the nightfin soup cabal

Hello low tier raider. When you want to get past any content that isn't the first 2 bosses in most guilds required you to go to the guilds website and sign up so they can look over if you are a keyturning brainlet or a person good enough to raid.
I'm sure this is weird to zoomers seeing pugs will get you any gear in retail.

I unironically can't wait to play classic with retailfags, zoomers, trannies, and dadgamers

Attached: 1549772087917.gif (1215x1452, 212K)

PvP always was more fun than serious game mode.

I wasn't interested in Classic before realizing that it appeals to me way more then modern WoW does, and despite trying I couldn't get into any other modern MMO now.
There's still a bunch of things I'm totally not liking in Classic, regardless of what people think about it (I like transmogs (or rather I dislike the mostly shitty looking stuff you end up wearing), Draenei, upgraded models/graphics), but I think some of the stuff I disliked a lot about Classic were changed in patches anyway (flight path routes for example).

On one hand, Classic will obviously miss out on many, many new zones, dungeons, raids and battlegrounds, but the "commitment" to my character was never as high as in Classic, every expansion since made it more of an alt fest for me.
That said, I loved a bunch of TBC and WotLK dungeons and raids that I won't get to re-experience in Classic, but I also can't experience them properly in modern WoW anyway either, so that's not a loss compared to modern WoW.

The few downsides I can think of myself now are easily offset by the enjoyable parts of Classic, and I'll definitely be giving it a shot since I haven't been able to get into similar games for a long time now, and I miss it.

I'm just on the fence on whether I should "only" go for another class (Priest probably) or also the other faction (Horde), to see it all from the other side this time.
Problem is I dislike Horde Priest races, though I'm inclined to go with an Orc Warlock if I go Horde instead.
Either way, just thinking about that is more involving than the 10 characters I had in Legion. I'm okay with this.

Do you want to be a god in pvp and dps or be a healslut?

This, PvP is gonna be kino for the first few months

This is what scares me the most about Classic. Back when it came out most people were still new to MMO and internet culture was almost non-existent. Now we'll have to deal with all the cringy subcultures in a game where socializing is mandatory.

My plan is to play paladin first two phases and warlock for third and fourth.

>Transmog killed gear value. If you wanted good looking gear you had to earn it.
Not that user, but I don't know why people say this. Particularly for Transmog 1.0, you had to earn it anyway. What you are describing isn't a problem with transmog, it's a problem with expansion power creep allowing you to go back and solo/stomp older raid content. If transmog were theoretically added to Classic, it's not like you could just transmog into T3 when you hit 60. You would have to have looted those pieces on a character (or if it's transmog 1.0, you'd have to actually have those pieces in your bags/bank).

There's no gear value being killed. You still very much have to earn what you transmog into.

Because I'm tired of schisms caused by corrupt admins selling data and account information to Chinks? The real question is why you're tolerating it.

This, be careful with planning your Classic character based on private server experiences, if that was your intention (if not, forget this post). Economy will be too different.
It's still a nice opportunity to dive back into Classic and figure out if your old class is still as nice as you remember, or whatever.

cool blog

Both bring beneficial buffs to their party.

Warlock may be more difficult to play on Alliance as everyone that can be Undead will be. Dwawrf Paladin on the other hand may be a lot of fun, as there are going to be a lot of shit Rogues that you can stun then remove poisons from in an instant.

The grass is always greener though, choose whatever your friends need.

Attached: 1547170295553.gif (328x328, 1.95M)

lol, good luck getting that enforced

That is kinda the problem. I enjoyed playing ranged in Vanilla and sitting back in AV during turtles just AoEing and dotting shit from afar. But I also really enjoy playing more of a support role where I help out the group. Auras and blessings are 10/10 but so is maintaining curses and being able to actually do decent damage.

Dude all that shit existed back when classic came out it was just different memes and subculture. I cringe remembering all those Breaking Benjamin and Weird Al parody videos and shit.

>mfw all the assmad tranny and zoomer forum posts after I gank them for 6 hours straight in STV
>mfw all the dadgamers who will be screaming at blizzard to do something because they only have a limited time to play

Attached: 1482190074346.jpg (250x240, 13K)

I'm guessing it'll be more popular than private servers, which should be well enough for players that stick to it seriously.
I doubt it'll last longer than a year, or a year and a half, but maybe I'm just hoping for it because that's roughly the amount of time I think I'll enjoy it.
It's not going to be some five year wonder just by being Classic, of course. I don't think anyone expects this, but I do think there's enough interest to keep it around for a year.
Personally, I wonder if they'll end up with a TBC and so on version later on, and I wonder how much interest there even is in that.

You've just convinced me to make a faggot tier rogue to gank people all day

>>mfw all the dadgamers who will be screaming at blizzard to do something because they only have a limited time to play
What's wrong with making character on pvE realm?

Is it bad that what I'm most excited for about Classic is all the old Machinima I loved being relevant again?

youtu.be/8EPrW9rC3vA

This.
People pretend that Zoomer memes are bad but i remind everyone to go back to around 2005-2008 era of image macro text copy paste and everyone saying "Epic" "FTW" "ROFLMAO!" shit like that now is seen like cringe because internet culture moved on.
Not like todays is any better but now we are in an era of ironic unironic.

Attached: 1499718772194.jpg (758x1055, 93K)

Were realm transfers a thing in vanilla? Were they free? Should they be in classic?

will only play if they add some kind of transmog system, not like the one in retail, but fuck looking like a color-blind faggot
then again, transmog will probably attract the tranny crowd so maybe it's not such a good idea

25 dorru

>then again, transmog will probably attract the tranny crowd so maybe it's not such a good idea
Not for along

I am comfy

Attached: WoW_2019-03-26_20-20-41.jpg (1920x1058, 360K)

>that assmad zoomer thats being camped at nessingwary by a rogue with epic mount and perds 2 weeks in
>that bootyblasted nostalgiafag that cant gear his rogue because every BRD group has ironfoe and HoJ reserved by the tank
gonna be great doombros

Yes. Yes and No. Probably.

>liking transmog
user, you ARE the tranny.

Why do this? Classic is basically just around the corner, and you'll want to move on from the game after some time anyway (like with any game) so it's better to make the most of it on the official server, where you'll be doing your real shit.

Shoutout to all my & from nostalrius boys I miss you fuckers t. Literally

It makes logical sense to add BC at some point. To me WoW is split into three very distinct eras.

Era 1
>Classic
>Burning Crusade
Rough around the edges but the start to the greatest MMO ever and it completely revolutionized MMO's. Burning Crusade was the perfect expansion adding the right amount of elements to round out some of the rougher edges.

Era 2
>Wotlk
Good way to conclude the warcraft story, added a new area and some content that was similar to the first era of WoW. Brought in a wave of people that never experienced original WoW and started demanding more casual features. Arguably both the peak of WoW and the beginning of the end of WoW.

Era 3
>Cataclysm and beyond
Not even worth playing, just more garbage sold to people. The entire game was a packaged dopamine releaser to make you consume as much content as quickly as humanly possible and you never got to actually invest in your character or the world or the friends you'd make along the way.

>autistically screeching at one working feature of post-WotLK WoW

>internet culture was almost non-existent
nah, might have been new to you but it definitively was not
it wasn't as wide-spread or "main-stream" I'll give you that

based nost bros

Attached: WoW_2016-03-26_15-34-10.jpg (1920x1080, 308K)

>when you owe 100g to some dwarf

>Did someone say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]
>4 strength 4 stam leather belt AUUGHHH UGGGH
>stupid cringy acronyms like you mentioned
>DUDE mankirks wife roflmao
>BRD memes
I can't even remember half the memes but most of them were trash. They'll be trash now and in the future too. They're only funny because they're relevant at the time for inexplicably stupid reasons.

>Warlock may be more difficult to play on Alliance as everyone that can be Undead will be
>The grass is always greener though, choose whatever your friends need.
Do you think there will be a shortage of Warlocks on Alliance? I imagine there will always be a surplus of paladins.

>mfw prot warrior
>mfw not gonna let a SINGLE rogue or fury warrior into any of my dungeon groups, and ESPECIALLY when I farm Ironfoe
I'm thinking about making a collage of angry whispers once I'm done.

Attached: 1549254274010.gif (1000x1000, 78K)

all good points, I never noticed a devilsaur mafia but then again I was a hunter (and a noob so I only equipped mail)

>feral tanks take smoother damage that's easier to heal
Ferals get crushing blows though, Warriors can push the CBs off the table with block and parry.

>literal Somalia mud hut

NO S H O E S

FUCK YOU HORDE NIGGERS

Based tank chad

There will be less warlocks on alliance, but thats a good thing if you plan to get in good guilds

get cucked prettyboy

Attached: WoW_2016-04-01_04-20-36.jpg (1920x1080, 396K)

Who knows warlock is a popular class bust most people play Undead warlocks including me. If you want an obscure class nobody else will play then just play a priest. Priests are like the hardest to find for groups.

>Taurens
>Somalia

>Implying WoW Classic will be funagain, as it used to be
I think it will be. I played mostly in groups, mostly friends/guildies but also randoms, and I always enjoyed such teamplay. I liked it a lot back then, I see no reason why I won't like it again now - providing I can change things up enough for it not to be purely a nostalgia trip. Different class, different people to play with will most likely ensure that.
My only fear is that at times I might think back too much to people I played with or memories I have of places/events, that might make this second go feel less fun if the people I play with aren't as interesting.
>Implying WoW Classic won't bore you to death after raiding Onyxia for the 9001th time
Not even sure I'll raid, honestly. Found it to be way less fun than dungeons and pvp back then, and time schedule is even more limited for me than it was then. Might depend on the people I end up playing with, though.
>Implying WoW Classic won't have any retail bullshit in it
We'll see, and depending on what it is, it might indeed prevent me from playing it. I don't expect any non-Classic additions that I'll actually like, though, so I hope the answer to this will be "no" instead.
>Implying WoW Classic won't jew all your money out of you
A subscription is way, way less jewish than what basically every game tries nowadays, singleplayer games included.
>Implying WoW Classic will bring you back to your younger self, when you were full of joy and energy
Not needed, I'm perfectly capable of enjoying games as I was then. New games included, when they appeal to me (Ace Combat 7, DMC V for example)
>Implying WoW Classic will fix "everythng"
Of course not. But it'll fix WoW, for me.

>mfw getting the last gear piece and become uncrushable as a paladin near TBC release
now that's the wow I'll play again hands fucking down

Attached: 1542052370516.gif (280x307, 2.62M)

Honestly considering the same.

Attached: easter.png (118x118, 3K)

>mumble
>not teamspeak or vent
yikes

NNNNNNNNOOOOO PLEASE BLIZZARD DON'T DO THIS
MY TRANSMOGS
MY MOUNTS
MY PETS
MY TOYS
MY ACHIEVEMENTS
WILL ALL BE GONE WITH THE WIND

Attached: 1509909875748.png (234x216, 10K)

And that's a good thing!

>proprietary software

My "excitement" for Classic is based on the assumption that it'll be just that, WoW Classic with an altered patch/content pipeline.
If they do add, remove or change things that impact it to the point where it becomes "not Classic", I won't be playing it, obviously.

But suggesting private servers as a "better" alternative is bullshit, until the moment it is announced that Classic will, indeed, be ruined by certain changes.

I've been doing it on a private server, and let me tell you, no amount of ganking can replace the feeling those buttblasted messages give you

Attached: 1484078662127.jpg (653x590, 93K)

Is there a vanilla server where you are immediately max level, can spawn items and can tell them on content (or in PvP) to see what weird combinations work the best?

I don't want to min-max so much as see what bizarre shit is the most effective.

Attached: Untitled.png (531x738, 471K)

retrowow or kronos PTR

>ironfoe
>on a non-funserver
some bad news for you, user

>painstakingly
Don't play what you don't enjoy, bro.

You can get instant 60 and pre-raid items on retro wow

Based on private servers? Historically priests had a fairly decent population, particularly towards the end of vanilla.

Private servers are all i've had to go off of because Vanilla hasn't been a thing for over a decade.

is there a better feel?

Attached: WoW_2016-04-01_17-04-45.jpg (85x290, 14K)

Why the fuck are you people happy about paying Blizzard for an old ass version of the game you can already play for free?

Won't have pre-tbc patch

I'm talking about spawning entire loadouts of gear for testing purposes, any item I want. I want to explore everything available and see if I can find someone as gamebreaking as Skull of Impending Doom was.

>I wonder how much interest there even is in that.
Going with private server popularity as well as polls made on large gaming websites, Wrath is the most popular expansion. This was definitely the case prior to Nostalrius phenomenon and it's definitely is the case now that the situation has normalized a bit, but I'm pretty sure Wrath kept the #1 spot even during the height of vanilla hype (for whatever reason it was picked up even in mainstream media like the BBC, bringing vanilla private server scene to the attention of people who previously didn't even know "serious" private servers were a thing). Instead of the bulk of the population being concentrated on a few megaservers, Wrath always had several at least modestly popular international servers and a numerous low-pop or national servers (say, German rising-gods has 2k people online right now and 278753 accounts) and they do add up.

The case with TBC isn't as clear. Before the anomalous Nostalrius phenomenon which might or might not indicate overall interest instead of just mainstream visibility, my gut feeling is that TBC scene was similar to vanilla. Right now it's less popular, but not by THAT much, and there are reasons unrelated to general interest as to why that might be: open source emulation for TBC is less advanced (there's much more to fix to bring the server to a "properly playable" state than there would be in vanilla or Wrath) and for this reason a lot of folks have already been burned one too many times and given up on rolling on new servers. Yet, there's also clear indications of interest (say, despite launching as literally the worst server I've ever played since dabbling on some private servers during retail downtime ca. 2008, Atlantiss' TBC server had 10k people trying to log in before failed launch and news of its lack of quality drove people away) and it does well on polls, usually better than vanilla (including Nostalrius post-mortem that you'd expect to be vanilla-biased).

>cuter artstyle and world of FF14
FFXIV is bland af though, in everything from the world to the characters and spells

>4 strength 4 stam leather belt AUUGHHH UGGGH

AWW DUDE DUDE DUDE LEVEL 18 AUGH UGH

Enough, Xiao. You're in every thread and you convince absolutely no one.

>MFW finish uni the week before summer so I can look forward to the neet life until next year when I have to find a job

Attached: thefunbegins.png (618x366, 277K)

Maybe you shouldnt let the chinks ruin it and ensure yourselves that you get a drama-free vanille server going?

>tfw getting employed soon so I won't even have vacations to use for the release
why live

To be fair, I don't think either one is a good indicator of what Classic populations will end up playing. I think it will always be easier to find a raid spot as a healer, but I don't know that I'd enjoy priest all that much, unless it's play as the spriest brought for debuff.

>implying I'm not sword spec
Keep your stupid hammer.

right click report is automated m8
all you need is 5+ people to report and they get kicked

I can't wait to run BFD for my pants and ring

So, what can I do to be a raid healer and have a clean screen, or at least well organized? Any good addons for that?

yeah that's why I said that's the wow I'd re-play
I can only hope they eventually release TBC servers as well

>he doesn't know

Knowing that faggots will lose all of those things brings me overwhelming joy.

Even more so when the live population starts to dwindle, and they all sit AFK in their capital chatting asking why the server is so dead.

Attached: 0c8.jpg (600x578, 22K)

I'm so excited I graduate uni in a few weeks too and I don't start work till Winter so I got a few months to go ham and waste away playing WoW

You use Grid.

I'm gonna take every HoJ that drops in my tank runs and then make a video of me disenchanting all of them

>14 y/o
>skip school today
>work hard on your STV quests all day
>hand them all in starting with the greens first

Attached: 1413103794915.png (800x473, 29K)

Honestly as far as I remember TF spam wasn't a plague in Vanilla. It was something that kinda built up over the years, ditto the wife thing and Hogger shit.

For me?
It's returning to town after a long grinding session and emptying your bags, vendoring all the grays and sending all the AH stuff to my bank alt.

Sorry, I misread. I hope you get a TBC throwback server some day user.

>MC people off black rock mountain into the lava
Oh man that brings memories back. We made a lot of enemies in our server because we spent hours on end in Blackrock Mountain doing that, oneshotting people with Reckoning bombs, ganging up on people with our rogues and being dicks in general.

I truly miss that aspect from Classic.

play shadowniggers

Attached: 1545366233968.png (611x808, 796K)

You realize transmog will probably appear on their main account right? T3 pieces are going to tank in price.

reminder that:
>you NEED a nu-wow sub even if you're not going to play it
>you'll be paying nu-blizzard, and thus, funding not only retail but their other cancer games

Attached: 1543752141833.jpg (267x299, 27K)

Fortnite's still fucking huge though, still 170k people watching it on twitch right now
Nobody just cares it's huge anymore

Just imagine the amount of COPE on the retail forums when everyone with half a brain jumps ship for classic and they're trying to rationalize it.
>Th-they're just taking a break that's all!
>They'll come back! You'll see!
It will be just as glorious as classic itself.

Attached: 1551241153018.jpg (640x638, 121K)

They aren't connected.

I don't know what

>he hasn't been farming retail to the point where he has enough gold to buy 10 years worth of tokens

Attached: 1544474979412.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

>different colour quest difficulties
I wasn't ready for this feel

thanks

>tfw trying to figure out which faction/class/spec I want to play for classic

Attached: 1437699974621.jpg (960x720, 147K)

>zoomers don't know this same shit was said about warhammer, and tera, and conan, and LOTRO, and Aion, and Rift, and TOR, and Wildstar, and FFXIV.
>thinking that a 15 year old game with zero new content is going to be what makes people stop playing ongoing wow when even WoD didn't

Looks like the coping has already begun.

If you login with the battle.net client they will be connected somehow.

>b-but blizzard said

I'm talking about the reality. Blizzard's handling of battle.net shit has been notoriously bad, especially when it comes to transmog. People banned for hacking have been able to make a new account on the banned battlenet account and they got all their transmog shit back, it even granted shit like TCG items, limited time item flags on the tabard vendors, etc. You could queue one of those EU-mandated private data releases, which would log in your character serverside, which would grant your unbanned brand new account all the shit your old one had. Then there's the bullshit in Legion (and this season) where if you got elite rank in arena you could buy any armor set from that entire expansion you wanted, because they didn't bother to properly set the flags as character specific. Now this expansion you can get the ugly elite arena enchant on every character (which you aren't supposed to do) with a little login trick.

Blizzard is fucking stupid. Your vanilla character will no doubt have some effect on your nu-WoW transmog window, probably by accident. Anyone gay enough to care about this shit will find a way.

Attached: 1553563865138.png (201x208, 96K)

Fucking hell, how are you guys deciding what class you want to play? I just can't.

Rogue: being a stealthy motherfucker with great dps is cool
Hunter: had a hunter during classic, really liked playing her in bgs, raiding wasn't too bad
Warrior: apparently best dps late game? Sounds appealing but not my cup of tea
Priest: also played priest during classic; while I favor shadow spec, I did holy for raids and generally enjoy healing. Would play again.
Mage: can raid, can aoe farm gold, decent pvp, everyone and their mother shilling for mage
Warlock/Pala/Shaman: probably no

fuck this place

Attached: WoW_2019-03-26_21-01-21.jpg (1920x1058, 430K)

>not just levelling one of each

Yes. Being complimented by a team of strangers after a lengthy day where you healed their asses through LOTR- like adventures and struggles. Appreciation was love.

am in the same boat, literally cannot fucking decide

>take over a year real time
>finally I can play the game!

Warriors are top deeps until AQ, then they share top deeps with mages

Pick 4 you want to play and randomly pick 2 of them and play those two

Yeah but, who do you start with?

Why do I always find posts from you in this fucking threads. T. Badtank

Easy

No I've just been around for more than 5 years so I've seen this same shit posted again and again. But I'm sure you're right, kiddo, this will definitely be the one. Wow is really dead this time, absolutely! It's definitely going to be dead and no one will play it. Please believe me.

yeah if youre a normie

Warrior > Rogue > Priest > Warlock = Mage > Everything else

Same problem here, I can't decide.
Love the support options of Shaman and Paladin, the pure healing of Priest, the true tanking or PvP assfucking (with a healer friend( of a Warrior), the childish joy of a ganking Rogue. I dunno what to go with.

this
only wow can kill wow and it already did a long time ago, whatever fag left still playing is enjoying it for some reason, and will only leave for a few weeks tops to check on the new shiny before going back to their retarded ass "game"
it's only nostalgiafags and pretend-boomers who really care about vanilla, I really hope they can get together and form a decent niche population so nu-blizzard doesn't drop it

>level up while questing
>finish quests
>hand them all in
>level up again

Attached: 1526578776123.png (252x252, 11K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>kiddo
disregard that, I suck cocks

If I'm going to be playing classic, that would be feral. It's one of the more involved specs, nice to level, I'm the kind of high-attendance/reliability player you'd want in a tank role (feral in vanilla is min/max as secondary or tertiary tank), and it transitions well to TBC where feral bear is also one of my preferred specs (it's nice not to have to switch mains).

dude, TBC and Wrath destroyed the Warcraft story

>having to choose what skills to spend money on because you're saving for a mount

Attached: consternatedindianajones.png (333x190, 61K)

>implying i dont have dozens of wow tokens already on my retail account just waiting for classic to drop

Attached: 1507319832154.jpg (602x603, 63K)

I'm personally going rogue. They're near/at the top in both PvE and PvP and have some really neat and fun things they can do at 60. I always loved being able to pick lock dungeon doors, do stealth skips in BRD, and stealth capping points in AB/AV. I'm still considering playing Warrior instead just for the ease of getting groups and the ultimate dominance once geared up, but I think rogue is more fun over all.

>take 3 months real time
>now I can finally play the game
It's even worse because a normie will at least enjoy leveling a little

I remember playing WoW years ago as a Night Elf and having to do a run to Stormwind through a bunch of contested territory, before they brought the direct ship link in. Can't remember where it was but it took a long ass time.
Enjoyed it though, might sub to Classic for a little while.

Attached: 580b585b2edbce24c47b29f6.png (384x313, 39K)

>tfw starting a new job soon
>most likely can't take the summer off
it fucking hurts bros...

Attached: 1552242905983.jpg (516x536, 20K)

>not having enough money that you can quit your job and focus on WoW
lmaoooo

I know that feel bro, same

Attached: 1447856756257.jpg (396x388, 96K)

Hunter for comfy adventures
Enhancement shammy for tanking in dungeons when playing strictly with friends

yeah ezpz

LAPTOPS, ALL OF YOU

Attached: VanCleef.jpg (258x320, 24K)

Do you use healing touch as a druid, or is it only regrowth & rejuv spam?

>be kid
>no money to pay for WoW
>be adult
>no time to devote to Classic
literally why live

Attached: 1551385111207.png (900x600, 770K)

Don't worry too much. Most of us have full time jobs, even families. The general pace of the whole experience is going to be slower overall this time I think. There will still be neets that out pace everyone else, but that happened even back in the old days. Thing is the bulk of the player base wont be up to end game for a good while so it'll still even out.

VC truly was the best dungeon

*stealth sound*

Attached: 300px-Stranglethorn_Vale_bridge.jpg (300x213, 14K)

In raids? Mostly downranked HT.

>VC
stop, this will never be a thing

>be adult
>more time than ever to devote to classic
Sucks to be you nerd

Attached: 1545619062646.jpg (1621x1080, 125K)

Not anymore, now it's
>SMARTPHONES, ALL OF YOU

so realistically, how many raid slots are there for a spriest in classic? I can't decide between warrior or priest, and I'd hate to roll a priest only to find that half of the raiding guilds are led by a shadow priest which fucks me out of a spot

Attached: 1509809105534.png (604x311, 257K)

>working full time, ever

I pity the fool

I think I'm more interested in leveling than endgame, so probably Druid or Warlock so I can be that guy that can solo an elite occasionally.

based
wish I could be a neet

SPriests aren't leaders, so just butter up to an actual leader as an SPriest, and as long as his girlfriend or crush isn't an SPriest, you'll be fine.

I WANNA BE NEET DAMNIT
I don't know where to look for part-time jobs

Attached: 1513642135273.gif (326x326, 255K)

I'm not a neet, but having a job takes a lot less time than being a student

Depends on your spec, you can either go deep resto for HT + reju + swiftmend, balance + resto hybrid for mainly HT spam or balance + resto Regrowth spec where you spam nothing but downranked Regrowth
You never use Regrowth outside of the specific spec for it and you can always use Reju when you need to move and heal

Where do you live that there isn't part time jobs? You should move

Find a guild which wants a shadow priest, you'll have difficulties if you're pugging as one but there's only one spot for them really. It's much easier to lead a raid as a healer than as a spriest, I don't think i've even seen one lead before

Zero, especially when you could be healing instead.
It's one of the worst dps spec in the game, even balance is less of a waste of a spot.

If you're a guild leader there's 1 slot. If you're not there are 0 slots.

for me that wasn't true
I don't think I've ever had as much free time as I did when I was doing my bachelor's
well I have a master's so I'm not really willing to do any random one that comes up

>student
aka protoneet

>pom pyros you

>implying that doesn't make blizzard get even more money
good on you supporting your favorite dev I guess
I'd rather not give nu-blizzard any money directly or indirectly quite frankly

There are going to be tons of retail idiots who are gonna play shadow priest and only shadow priest because that’s what they play in BfA. There’s only 1 raid spot for a shadow priest, and even then a lot of tryhard guilds are gonna make their shadow priest heal anyway. Just play a real class.

adult with a job
>work 9 to 5
student
>school 9 to 5
>homework
>study for exams
>group projects
>part time job for money

>picking your class based on raid spots

You are an idiot if you do this

fuck

Attached: 1532536235224.jpg (1242x1231, 333K)

this
very cringe

>tfw you get a green chest from random mob in starting zone

Attached: 1544204721045.png (399x387, 313K)

It’s crazy how getting a random green or your first pair of grey shoulders is more rewarding than anything in bfa.

I'd say it's pretty reasonable to want to have an idea of how difficult it will be to find a raid spot as what you want to play if you are interested in raiding.

Just grow up and play a class that isn’t some special boy meme spec

Forgot going to office hours too

>when you finally get Whirlwind Axe for your warrior
Also
>when you get the full Scarlet Chain set on that same warrior

Attached: this is where the meme begins.jpg (1077x543, 55K)

Still play Spriest, it may sound shitty that there's only ONE potential spot but you can always PvP outside of raids and most priests that expect to raid level their character expecting to heal. Most guild leaders just want someone who can consistently dps, if you can do that 95% of guilds will take you. You'll find a spot if you're good

I don't like it either, but it is kind of inevitable seeing as Vanilla endgame is a known quantity. I think people like to have their options open.

>When you take a Scarlet Chain piece as a Hunter

Attached: 1410565302461.jpg (282x282, 28K)

>implying people won't experiment with different play styles

the most fun I ever had with the game was playing my spriest in cata and most other classes in vanilla are dull

>class quests

Attached: LightheartedHauntingBedlingtonterrier-poster.jpg (800x800, 132K)

You can have the boots. If you take the legs or chest, seriously end yourself.
Or take the Ravager axe and spin yourself to death in pvp.

Leveling and world content is the main part of the game

I haven't played since Legion. I kinda miss my DH.

Attached: demonhunter.gif (122x120, 115K)

it's almost as if raiding is, dare I say it, the endgame?

>took blizzard 13 years to bring back class quests in legion

>Fray Island
>Verigans fist
>epic horse quests
>the venture co rogue quest for Horde where you avoid the ?? dark iron dwarf
>Rhok'delar and Lok'delar
>defeat a demon so you can summon them as a warlock

>"endgame"
>as in, what you do when the game has ended

If you're playing classic wow just for raid content you're seriously missing most of the game. I don't know why anyone sees tard wrangling, 1 button spam and consumable grinding as the main lure of vanilla

It's the journey, not the destination

rate these leveling builds I'm about to drop

Attached: shaman.png (1217x761, 847K)

DPS DH is by far the most braindead spec in BFA, and that really is saying something when BM hunter still exists.
>eyebeam
>chaos strike
>spam demon blade
>thirsting blades
>repeat for max damage in your raid

Yeah, I know, but I think level 60 is generally viewed as the "longest" part of the game, so a lot of people will go with what's tried and true and gives them the most agency there.

Attached: druid.png (1181x701, 683K)