How do you prevent bad posture while gaming?

how do you prevent bad posture while gaming?

Attached: Uk24fanl.jpg (640x640, 65K)

Attached: 1522446772060.gif (336x200, 758K)

I wonder what their farts smell like haha

Look at those boypuccis

whats that supposed to mean

Attached: tumblr_meomj736dh1r63a17o1_640.jpg (640x639, 64K)

>Nigger
Nvm

How does it feel to know that as a faggot you’re a genetic failure?

>incel on Yea Forums posting about genetic failures

Please keep bullying me, user...

Sit correctly idiot

Nyeh, Colonel...

Attached: dims.jpg (225x360, 11K)

>projection

I have a successful career and I’m self sufficient. Yea Forums is the only place where you’re not bombarded every millisecond with political bullshit and thought policing. It’s the only place where any interesting conversations are still held even though you have to wade through mountains of shit.

Answer the question though you disgusting subhuman dick sucker. How does it make you feel to know that you’re a genetic dead end?

Force yourself to sit up straight

pretty good actually

tldr

that length screams insecure

You need to go back

GOLEM
GET
YE
GONE

Nigger

>genetic dead end
>implying I can't suck dick and also fuck bitches
The future is now, old man

Attached: doog.png (427x510, 345K)

Inject test up your glutes or delts.

>Yea Forums is the only place where you’re not bombarded every millisecond with political bullshit and thought policing.

are you a navy SEAL too? want to fuck?

Sit up straight

>How does it make you feel to know that you’re a genetic dead end?

Me and my husband will just get a midwife :)

iconic

where did u meet ur husband i want one 2

Attached: tumblr_mi6f1ecLdC1s404hro1_500.png (500x639, 488K)

Yikes! Look at his post history, he posts on /r/incels!

Attached: 2972511-1358590743.jpg (1920x1080, 947K)

Attached: 1527281497492.png (170x195, 45K)

Get membership for a mostly male only gym with iron equipment and not much in the way of commodities to keep roasties away.
The chances are you'll easily be able to find a roided husbando who will also roid you up, or at least a bro that will do it for you.

Attached: Lifecyle of a Fitfag.webm (352x262, 2.89M)

>hey lois, what is a boy pussy?

thanks dude, but most of the guys i meet are closeted and just wants hookups. hard 2 find relationship with a hot guy

thats a top tier webm though

not video games

Attached: 9189752e43c73ef38b8d0bd35db8db55~2.png (5791x2154, 3.31M)

Not if you go to the gyms I mentioned.
Stay away from mainstream tier gym shit, those are only for dumb deluded natties or womyn.
If you aren't in a gym where dudes are injecting test in the bathroom, you are in the wrong place.

Attached: geralthorse.jpg (1920x1200, 1.47M)

Imagine being attracted to stinky vaginas over this

how am i supposed to find a gym like that in a first world country

Attached: 10899148_1567238966821117_336313368_nok.jpg (400x400, 36K)

I just stretch

What, there are lots of those.
Just look around and search. Hell, not going to default mainstream Planet Fitness tier shit is already a great start.
You can ask to look around in whatever gym to test it first, go in peak hours and notice if the general populace is a bunch of hardcore roiders (male) or just dyel nattycunts/women.
Ask around where you live as well.
Take a good look at the trainers. The more bulging and massive they are, the bigger the chances they/the gymbros are going to hook you up with test if you ask for it.

Attached: brock 2.png (1280x720, 874K)

Why are only gay guys so hot? Fuck this earth.

my mom had me very late and my dad is autistic so I grew up with testosterone deficiency and on the spectrum. I have feminine smol hands and a shapely butt. I'm not gay though so it really sucks. Physically, I'm fit due to obsessive exercise but I still feel fragile and weak all the time. I still possess a retard strength that I can evoke once and a while if I'm not depressed/get angry enough.

That ain’t boipussy, that’s genuine man ass.

>Yea Forums is the only place where you’re not bombarded every millisecond with political bullshit and thought policing

Shit, are you serious? Most people don't actually speak about politics out loud because they're aware of the fact they're not educated or informed enough to actually speak on the subject. On Yea Forums it's as easy as shitposting.

Just use tinder for dating/getting to know people, or grindr for hooking up. Or any variation of the two.

What games feature muscle growth through gamepçay besides SA and The Sims?

Attached: soldier growth.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

why are straight girls attracted to gay guys

Why are straight guys attracted to gay girls?

Well, because they are often hypermasculine and hypersexualized.

How does it feel to know nobody gives a shit? Kys

a genetic failure but a societal winner, unlike your virgin basement dwelling ass

straight guys find women hot so two women is two times hot

Honestly, a lot of gay guys put a lot of focus on there asses. Maybe it is my bisexuality speaking, but I just like a good ass. Be it male or female.

Hey bro, nice braps
*Slaps*

So why do good girls like bad boys?

>How does it make you feel to know that you’re a genetic dead end?
great because I can focus on my life rather than waste time on a child, enjoy working for your species while I work for myself

I HAD THIS QUESTION FOR A REAL LONG TIME

im a guy but i like a little edge with a guy, not bad as in abusive/rude/angry though, that’s annoying. most of the time “bad” just means in charge/dominant

>genetic dead end
the genes that cause homosexuality are actually beneficial to the survival of a species you know. It is unclear what advantage it has exactly, but the fact that the big gay is present in many animals, sometimes a 100 million years removed from each other, means that homosexuality in a species helps it survive. So yes, I might be a genetic dead end, but I have played my role in having the species survive. Only arrogant retards think purely of the survival of their own direct lineage, user