ITT; Games that should exist but don't

Arc System Works-developed My Hero Academia fighting game.
This time focusing on getting all of Class A playable, even ones like Hagakure, Aoyama, and Aoyama.

Attached: f05.jpg (800x566, 138K)

Platinum Games Sailor Moon
And please don't use the fuck-awful Crystal art style.

Attached: viz-media-sailor-moon-season-1-part-2-blu-ray-dvd.jpg (779x1000, 128K)

>Fuck I meant Mineta.

>Make a shitty arena fighter
>Nobody wants to buy/play an arena fighter
>Bandai assumes that nobody likes the series

lol fuck no. this bland soulless redditer shounenshit doesn't deserve anything more than a mobile card game.

Attached: type_moon_unlitmited_z_by_zinesis-d5p2kui.png (640x480, 368K)

>my hero academia mario party style game that focuses on the sports festival

Attached: 1552289862994.gif (400x409, 2.83M)

No Mineta no buy

>calling someone a redditer
>posting fate

my hero is a shitty series that tricks people into liking it because it has a billion characters and one of them has to appeal to the reader, making them try to follow up on the story as a whole just so that their personal pet favorite might show up again. in this way it's extremely similar to western comic books in which it superficially takes inspiration from.

at any rate if we're talking about anime that should get an elaborate arcsys fighting game, I want a tezuka vs go nagai crossover fighter

given that alucard is on that list for no reason it's clearly from around 2007 or so, back when fate was showing only the early signs of cancer and had some promising ideas

>green naruto
No thanks

>Arc System Works-developed _______________ fighting game.
Has become the new Platinum Games-developed _____________________ character action game.
Difference is Platinum actually makes a good game from time to time

Agreed, after DBFZ, One's Justice looked retarded

[shounenanime] SHOULD GET A 2d FIGHTING GAME DUUUUDE

just shut up not every game has to be a fighting game

This, you can tell Dragon Ball FighterZ was the first ArcSys game that those same faggots played.

The only thing I wanna see at this point is Jump vs ArcSys
I need my MvC fix and since everyone left Infinite out to dry, SJvAS could be a good replacement

Why are My Hero characters so wack? Aside from All Might, it's like all they do is introduce some good character designs and then proceed to give them the most generic personality and character arc. Again, aside from All Might, I can't find anything original or unique about the main cast and then everyone else who seems a lot more interesting (villains) is just criminally underused or underdeveloped.

And a game that should exist would be an online Mario Party type game but with Capcom characters fucking around.

Attached: DQyNreCUEAM9AlC.jpg (768x768, 70K)

F-zero GX 2. Nuff said. Hopefully Miyamoto dies soon so other devs can get on it.

>Fuck mineta*

>criminally underused or underdeveloped
You should start reading the current arc in the manga

>Arc System Works-developed

cringe.

Attached: sponge.jpg (489x600, 69K)

ur a shitty series faggo

Gotcha Force 2 or a Wii U remake of Gotcha Force 1. Both ported to switch.

I want to fuck Tsuyu
There I said it

This shitty anime series will fail due to the fact that it lacks fujo funding. But given the current writing of this series, it won't even need to.

Why do adults still read entry level manga

>my hero game was an arena fighter
>jump force was an arena fighter
>meanwhile dbz gets and actual fleshed our fun fighter
>tfw you’ll never get a cross over anime fighter that’s actually good
I just want an MvC where I can play as Picccolo, Zoro, and Kenshin

Attached: 8BCF7629-A9A5-4B6E-B925-FF5F89D918F9.gif (100x100, 719K)

Shounen fags are a plague

O MY

French Bread [ insert anime here ] fighting game.
> Melty Blood was great, UNIST is even better. These fuckers are million times better than Arcsys.

>meanwhile dbz gets and actual fleshed our fun fighter
After over 25 years of shit also it just got two arena fights a year prior

>Naruto 3.0
No thanks.

DBZ was probably one of the few series that had some decent Arena fighters

why did all might have to retire bros, it's not fair

A legit Yu Yu Hakusho fighting game ala DBFZ

Or a Yu Yu Hakusho game done in the Yakuza engine

Attached: tumblr_p6xq19gTuQ1x0h5yoo3_250.jpg (250x250, 22K)

>No 2D arc systems or character action Panty & Stocking game
Feels bad.

Attached: Contemplation.jpg (720x513, 31K)

Gantz Co op FPS ala killing floor 2 but with a super suit , like a mix between KF2 and Crysis

Give me SRW but a fighting game with voice commands.
This is also an excellent suggestion.

>wanting a bland anime air dasher
>not wanting a Clash of Ninja successor

>BT
>decent

Jump Ultimate Stars > literally every other anime fighting game

DBFC is the best casual anime fighter and I wish they could do a Fire Emblem fighter.

Jump Ultimate Stars isn’t even better than YYH on Genesis

fighting game or action RPG please

Attached: 1442537169602.jpg (1500x1060, 825K)

based

a yakuza or kenka banchou like crows game that doesn't blow ass like crows burning edge.
>Arc systems works-developed
is arc the madhouse of fighting games now

Attached: Bouya Harumichi.jpg (250x260, 24K)

Your dumb flavor of the month will get an arena fighter by some no-name dev long past its relevance at best. See the kill la kill game.

Yes, great suggestion.
Fuck off Fine.

Attached: Symphogear.S03E04.GX.1080p-Hi10p.BluRay.FLAC2.0.x264-CTR.[31AD3851].mkv_snapshot_19.29_[2017.12.21_2 (1920x1080, 151K)

fucking based

I'd rather get a JoJo fighting game
Or a horror game with input by Ito and Guillermo Del Toro

>hurr durr shonen anime game can only ever be fighting games

If we get a real my hero fighting game over a JoJo one, i might neck myself

Hit like and subscribe if the only reason you still follow the show is to see pic related become canon.

Attached: 3EFCA460-2693-4537-9C14-AF1411CE0BB1.jpg (792x748, 89K)

Jojo already has 2, and ASB is decent (but only at the super top level)

God hand 2 made by Platinum

Attached: 1553361063395.png (725x550, 439K)

Nintendo Kart. It's Mario Kart with Smash's roster, stages as tracks, items as items, etc.

I want a new Blazblue or Guilty Gear, not some spin-off like BBTAG or yet another game based on some other franchise like Dragonball or Granblue with simplified controls.
If they put that stylish-only type of control scheme in their next BB/GG game though, then I'm probably done with Arcsys.

They might as well, MK8 went really far in that direction anyway.

A third person Metroid game that's actually good

Attached: mariano-castro-entenza-samus-varia-suit-final-renderrrrrr-174.jpg (1280x964, 303K)

>Symphoshit
Pure cancer.

JoJo Fighting Game

Attached: Annotation 2019-03-26 122117.jpg (920x911, 341K)

>Your dumb flavor of the month

it's getting a 5th season in July

It's also fucking dead

PlatinumGames Shinobi

Attached: 02155701668155.jpg (1920x1080, 862K)

Feels real bad man

That sounds fun

retard

Could really work like a tales of clone.

>Shounen anime fighter with a large cast of characters with a variety of powers and abilities should be a fighting game
No shit, retard. This isn't a shounen with a small team, it's dozens of unique fighters that would make for a compelling fighting game.

There's still hope that Arc system works saw that poll on EventHubs.

A Fate based racing game which would be similar to Mario Kart Double Dash. Masters like Shiro, Kariya and the one glasses guy on Apocrypha would be the drivers while Servants would be the people that throw shit and push the car if it gets too damaged.

Attached: illust_66282670_20190326_100602.png (1492x910, 874K)

now that you mention it could work like a Tales game.

because how else can you do 6 different fighting styles for the MCs

A OP adventure game with good controls

symphogear only had one season, the rest is just nana mizuki funding her self insert fantasies

SMT fightan.

Attached: 27702789_p0.jpg (800x450, 239K)

I'd rather have ArcSys just be able to focus on Guilty Gear.

Metroid Prime x Vanquish
Metroid Prime Musou

They'll almost certainly announce a new GG in August. I expect it'll be simplified in some respects, but I think people are worrying themselves over nothing in expecting them to simplify it to the extent you're mentioning with BBTAG-type controls. I really can't see them doing that.

How can you think Urban Guerilla makes as much sense to add as Joubin or Rai or any of the other characters listed there? He's not even the most important Rock Human.

ASB's alright but HFTF is 20 years old and only for Part 3. Given the anime's popularity, I wouldn't be too surprised if we get another fighting game in the next five years.

A MegaTen fighting game could be cool, but I don't know that it has enough variety in characters to justify it. A lot of the characters have the same weaponset of gun, sword and an array of Demons, and the games aren't that character-focused so it'd be kind of difficult to make up a roster beyond just the protagonists of the different games in the series.

Copy Super Dragon Ball Z.

What about the characters being demons?
I would main Mara

Disagreed on DBFZ. It was first anime fighter I bought. Controls were too simplistic, systems random and whole focus of the game is tag teaming. I sold my physical copy.
Recently I picked UNIST and I love it. It's well made, has good systems, characters are great. It's far better than DBFZ except from visuals ofc.

DBFC isn't DBFZ you tard.

Puyo should gotten at least one of these at ths point:

>A new mainline game with more than 24 characters
>Fighting game
>New Dungeon crawling RPG that uses the cast from Fever onward

Attached: amitie.png (194x364, 14K)

PSO2, but in the artstyle of PSO1 and less garbage gameplay.

it still hurts.

arcsys cowboy fighting game
billy the kid from fate cameo

Attached: Billy1.png (512x724, 381K)

i mean just look at this

Attached: Billy4.png (350x495, 250K)

Made in Abyss game developed by FromSoft

I'd love it if Crosstag Battle slowly became Anime- The Fighter overtime with ridiculous dlc additions.

OH MY 7 QUIRKS
OH MY BOKUKU COCK

2d version of jump force with graphics based off the actual animes. More characters as well.

Turtle for DLC?

Attached: 1534396800675.png (551x788, 183K)