What is your biggest save game lost Yea Forums?

What is your biggest save game lost Yea Forums?
I just lost a 45 hour Kenshi save because I didn't know it doesn't have cloud and reinstalled Windows on new drive.
I am quite annoyed to be honest.

Attached: Dopesmoker.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>posts sleep
>under the name big retard
Checks out

Lost a 50+ hour Underrail save when my old HDD died

Attached: existentialbread.png (1024x719, 806K)

kenshi is a shitgame anyways, you run out of content long before 45 hours and it has no replay value

livestream your own suicide

A 550 day save in Mount and Blade Warband where I tried to do a big ass army for 70 days, got bored and just traveled around trading, mercenary work, and helping villages. No idea how long I played like this but it was the most fun I had in a while. Think I lost it from a company crash. I pretended that I was in a relationship with one of my companions and roleplayed a good bit alone in the game.

Attached: cd6c3f07c6ea6824e4b544f33ec8d0e7.jpg (463x949, 37K)

Now you can start a whole new playthrough when Expedition comes out

Attached: 1378681385058.jpg (250x250, 15K)

My PS4 got bricked and I lost 150 hours in bloodborne

Pc master race

Attached: 1484622805220.png (1280x1622, 1.61M)

*computer
Also I played with zero mods and still do if I start up again, vanilla is chill.

The real loss is the time you could have spent doing literally anything else instead of playing video games

I just reinstalled Kenshi on my ssd to make it run faster and I ALMOST did it without making a copy of the save file first. I swear it was the last possible second it came into my mind and I made a quick copy before I uninstalled.

Just accidentally deleted all my Skyrim plugins+mesh/texture folders because I'm a retard. Does that count? (Was at max plugin limit, many of those plugins were dozens of other plugins merged together, doubt a single asset in the game hadn't been remodelled/retextured) left me feeling pretty fucking defeated I gotta admit. What I get for tinkering without backing it up I guess.

dad deleted my gran turismo 2 90+% with all gold licences when I got a bad mark at school

original pokemon blue cart with 151 just wiped itself randomly

lucky warband is so fun to make new files on. I literally never get bored of starting that game

Wait, do you not save the mods you use? I have a file stretching back to a couple months after it's release to always have them on hand if I need to reload, wtf.

>even remedial tasks like driving annoy me because I'm wasting money on gas but I'm not getting miles towards a 100k achievement or something like that

Attached: img1553490400890.jpg (960x1280, 834K)

>when Expedition comes out

Attached: Angry_revenant.gif (512x512, 2.46M)

you fucking big retard zoomerr

House got broken into when I was a kid. They took my playstation with FFVII and a disk 3 save.

They also took dad's computer with the disk for The Neverhood which we'd been playing together and had nearly finished.

Fucking cunt/s.

I was going through a rough time, moved out, broke, it was my escape.
Damn, where did you live? Shit really sucks.

This is just a recent example, literally happened today, happened on my PS2 too when my friend decided to override my FF12 save because my memory card was full and he wanted to play Prince Of Persia (I think)

On the western edge of inner west sydney. what really sucks is the neverhood didn't get a digital release for another 10 years or so after the robbery.

Expedition? I thought they were working on a sequel now.

My first ever copy of Pokemon Silver's battery died, it had my first level 100 Pokemon on it and a shiny Dragonite. I was kind of emotionally attached to it as a kid

My ye olde dreamcast PSO save with legit unsealed J sword. Had like 1k hours on that save alone.

I have heard good and bad on part of Kagaroo-Land, I'm in the states. Only gotta worry about addicts here in the south.
My Crystal died recently, tried to go through it catching whatever, just training em up and having fun. I know it's fixable but it burns me that it happened still. Hours lost.

I've played through New Vegas several times to the point of where I get sick of the game around Freeside now.
>Get game for 360 years ago
>Get pretty far along the yes man route
>Accidentally save over that game with another save file because I was retarded back then
>Get NV on Steam
>Go through Yes Man route near the same point
>Have to clear hard drive
>Steam cloud doesn't back up save
>Start a new but this time I do a Legion playthrough
>End up modding the game in the latter half of my playthrough
>Have to clear hard drive again
>Even if the cloud save worked properly, I'd have to remember every mod I installed

it's not even worth it anymore

Attached: jsh.jpg (640x286, 32K)

Lost a CK2 ironman save after I had remade the roman empire but before I could claim it's old borders.

Spent over 100 hours each in project Diva and Diva F2nd, and spent hour making videos and started getting into making rhythm charts and had made 2. Don't know how, but my hard drive took a dump and I lost hundreds of hours of work and scores. I had recently put my saves on a flash drive so I was able to recover a 98 hour save for Project Diva F, but the F2nd save was only 27 hours. Shit sucked because it was during my 2 year couch surfing adventure with no internet, but I was able to download one of my music videos that I managed to upload a year later and my friend bought me a new hard drive.

Yeah we have the druggie issue as well. Eventually I just got the fuck out of sydney. Been in the country for 5 or so years now and haven't locked my house or car doors the entire time.

Big cities are just fucked. Still haven't gotten over the neverhood

didnt "wipe itself randomly" the battery probably fucked itself from poor storage or died and thats what wipes them. happened to my gold, then my silver, looked uo how to fix it and didnt bother because if i ever want to play them again. emulators.

I was at the very end of Luigi's Mansion on the fight with Bowser and I didn't know how to do the bowser fight. (turns out you have to grab the mines he throws at you very carefully starting up close and low speed) So I looked through the main menu and tried all the options there since I figured maybe the fight has a meta solution like metal gear solid and ended up deleting my save and I haven't beat it since.

Since I was a retarded kid I probably sinked a good month or 2 into that game.

I had to restart standew valley about 4 times for multiple reasons. Each time I had gotten around 4 hours in