Well that's embarrassing

Well that's embarrassing.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 9.47.18 AM.png (1072x990, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendolife.com/news/2019/03/random_sonys_ps4_state_of_play_presentation_made_nintendo_direct_trend_on_twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=PUuXmkjVEWU
youtube.com/watch?v=dZ0crVzTqLw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the absolute STATE of PLAYstation

I don't think it could possibly have gone any worse for them. What were Sony thinking?

>sony does anything
>BUT NINTENDO WAAAAHHHH
typical

>What were Sony thinking?
They don't think. They're only capable of copying what Nintendo does.

Attached: images.jpg (182x276, 9K)

It managed to be worse not only than last month's Direct, but even last week's Nindies Showcase. Sony made the Play Station Classic of online presentation rip-offs.

>Those comments
Heh

and making it a better version. so what?

The State of Play was so embarrassingly bad even gamefaq laughed at it.

I mean, it was fucking worse than even the weakest NINDIES direct we had. That's how shit it was.

Attached: 1538769010616.jpg (1165x353, 187K)

HO. LY. FUCK!!!!!!! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
How--- TELL ME, how will the Sonyfags ever recover? This is a new low for even them....

>The first sticky snoy got will also be the last.
>VR shit up the ass.
>Better version.
Ew

Attached: Connor seeing something displeasing.png (445x472, 360K)

I can't think of a single time Sony made a better version of anything.

>tfw ps4pro and switch resting right by my side while I histerically indulge myself in console wars while laughing at every reaction like some mongoloid retard burger with a dozen extra chromossomes

Attached: hisoka.png (852x816, 653K)

>The video has more dislikes than likes

Is it deserved?

I guess you could count the original dualshock as a better version of the N64 controller, depending on if you count that as a ripoff in the first place

>Look this
>search source
>it's real nintendolife.com/news/2019/03/random_sonys_ps4_state_of_play_presentation_made_nintendo_direct_trend_on_twitter

Attached: 1553570521291.jpg (768x576, 92K)

Based
Yea Forums is full of broke asses

Attached: IMG-20161211-WA0051.jpg (1360x768, 135K)

Sony had a onions direct thing? How was it?

Attached: D0p7pToU4AAwOvU.png (600x600, 313K)

Hahahahahahaha

It's a bad first impression not to announce anything good so I'd say so

>State of Sonya

Attached: 1432152871786.png (622x410, 183K)

I also own both consoles but holy fuck is it fun to rip Sony fags apart after the shit that happened yesterday

james charles junior is my prince

Meanwhile here's the very first Nintendo Direct.

>youtube.com/watch?v=PUuXmkjVEWU
>youtube.com/watch?v=dZ0crVzTqLw

Can I get a quick rundown?

Based Idort.

Its a great conroller, but I think that was an original idea, wich is what usually works for them

You seriously need both. Who doesnt have both by now?

It was actually a PSVR direct but Sony made it seem like they would talk about the actual PS4 there.

Sony try ripping off nintendo direct
but show literally nothing
3 times more dislikes than likes and like 2% of the views of the goddamned nindies showcase
It bombed so hard it generated more buzz for their rivals than it did for them.

PCfags because they don't need consoles.

>Iwata and Reggie
First ones and there were pretty standard.
Sony had 8 fucking years watching Nintendo direct. WTF happens I don't know.

No you don't. PS4 has one exclusive. Switch has like a dozen. Everything else can be played on PC. I'm not going to spend $400 on a bloodborne machine.

Attached: 1533391091979.gif (460x258, 947K)

They also made a big mistake by incorporating so much VR shit into the State (since VR makes up such a relative minority of the PS4 audience). Even Nintendo had the sense right away to realize that they need to keep Labo news separate from Directs (since Labo's focus audience is also a minority compared to the general Switch audience).

>(since Labo's focus audience is also a minority compared to the general Switch audience)

Children and manchildren is 95% of the Switch audience though

At this point, I'm convinced these types of posts are coming from desperate sonyshits.
>how DARE you not buy my toy
>you MUST have one

It's more of a better version of the SNES controller, only with a worse dpad

cope

Attached: 1497414770037.png (1989x746, 1.2M)

Attached: soytendo11.png (716x419, 378K)

>Hardly give a fuck when Nintendo does indie-focused directs.
>Last one still managed to have the surprise "yo new blaster master RIGHT NOW FUCKERS"
>Meanwhile the only thing I really gleaned from State of Play was PS4-exclusive shit in CTR.

Something has gone horribly wrong when you manage to impress me less than a fucking Nindie Showcase direct.

You kinda need either an PS4/Xbox + Switch to enjoy the best stuff out there. Especially if you're growing tired of the same shit, truly great games come out sporadically and very distanced one from another. Safest bet is to buy until the end of the gen cycle and skip all the overhyped shit.

Sony has been really fucking the pooch the last year or so. Moving to commiefornia really was a bad move since they're pissing everyone off.

Why did you buy the pro? Graphics and framerate don't matter remember.

Imagine being this much of a console warrior.

of course they do. and the answer is simply because it performs better. I don't know why you'd have to undergo mental gymnastics for every little thing in life just because the people from the internet board you post on like to complicate even the act of breathing