All I have to do is mention Halo in a positive context. That's all it takes

All I have to do is mention Halo in a positive context. That's all it takes.

Attached: smug.jpg (376x322, 36K)

for what to happen exactly?

Melee haters are unironically stinkier than Meleefags

For Yea Forums to lose it's shit.

kys tranny

Everyone knows it, no PC game compares.
>but muh tribes
>but muh half-life
>but muh quake muhfugga
Halo is better than them all. If Halo 3 was released the same time as TF2 on PC, TF2 would have died immediately.

It's not 2007 anymore. Nu-Yea Forums was in elementary school when Halo was relevant.

LIVE TO WIN

TILL YOU DIE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
FUCK HALO!!!!!!!! FUUUUCKKK!!! FUCK ZOOMERS!!! Yea Forums IS DEAD!!! STOP TALKING OF HALO!!!!

that hasn't really been the case for a long time. There's only ever 1 or 2 dissenters with the same meme arguments about recharging shields and 2 weapon carry limit

ever since the MCC PC collection announcement I don't think I've seen a SINGLE geniunely mad person here. In fact, I think I've seen more people become curious about the series now that it's going to be available for anyone to play. There's no pretense anymore which is nice. People that miss it can go back and new players can join them and discover what the big deal si.

you proved his point

Attached: hghgfd.jpg (500x890, 174K)

Let's see user's dubs.

Attached: d32a7ae74e7d66fb72dc28da278f9428.png (783x502, 519K)

Halo 2 came out on PC the same year as TF2. How many people are still playing TF2, and how many people are still playing Halo 2?

>halo 2 is halo 3
you okay buddy?

Attached: 1347088896768138.jpg (626x342, 15K)

Dude

>Halo 2 Vista
>REQUIRED Vista
>REQUIRED GFWL which at the time cost money to use
There's a reason it fucking died.

That's not a fair comparison, Halo 2 on PC was a bad port, came out the same year as Halo 3 the vastly more popular of the two, was limited to Vista and cursed with GFWL, and that's not even getting into the incomparable post launch support between the two.
Halo 2 on PC didn't stand a chance, it was kneecapped from the get go.

Back to re.ddit

he said ON PC

czech'em

Attached: 1501714206663.png (256x432, 96K)

I FUCKING NEED IT I HAVE BEEN DREAMING OF THIS DAYS FOR YEARS I NEVER LOST FAITH THAT HALO WOULD COME TO PC BUT IT'S SO CLOSE I CAN TASTE IT I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IT.

>Yea Forums
>dubs

Lest we all forget, you HAD to pay for Xbox Live on PC at the time. Microsoft tried a strong arm strategy that didn't work and a lot of their Xbox games failed on PC thanks to that as well as the myriad of issues GFWL had. If Halo 2 got a clean port in 2005 where all you needed as a cd key and a capable PC, nothing else, it would have been huge. Then if Halo 3 hit in 2007, 2008? Same deal.

Current Halo youtubers suck!

Since the MCC PC announcement youtube has been giving me a lot of Halo youtubers, holy fuck they are all so boring. How does Halo on youtube go from THE creative force on that site to a group of about 5-7 lorefags all saying the exact same opinion about 343, armour and art style changes and jerking off Bungie. I agree with what they are saying most of the time and I do enjoy Halo lore but it's all communicated in such a banal way, from equally banal people.
They all write and read their scripts horribly pretentiously also, annoying vocal fry and excessively worded sentences and the like.

Attached: 1544728990798.jpg (340x408, 138K)

Attached: 1499453301596.gif (315x411, 80K)

Because every Halo community creator left after 343 fucked the pooch. Hopefully the PC release brings em back.

>the same meme arguments about recharging shields and 2 weapon carry limit
Those are both legitimate complaints, people keep repeating them because they're true. I don't think they ruined Halo, but they didn't do it any favors. Doesn't help that for a long time after Halo every FPS felt the need to copy its bad design choices while ignoring what made it good.

>Those are both legitimate complaints, people keep repeating them because they're true.
No they aren't, which is why you only see retards use that argument (and even then, rarely). Halo IS 2 weapon limit and recharging shields and everything about it is balanced around that (plus melee and grenades). It's the fault of other devs and games for copying Halo.