Can someone recommend a fucking game to buy?

Won't bore you with my entire story but:
>be me
>buy a bunch of bitcoin when very, very cheap , initially bc I'm addicted to benzos, afraid of having a seizure wo them, wanted a way to buy them on silk road, but never used them
>as months go buy, get kinda obsessed with it, seems like a good investment, bought more and more
>Back a year ago Dec, when at their height-- there is a headline about bitcoin in Daily Mail, which I (correctly) see as the moment Joe Kennedy talks about when "the shoeshine boy i giving you stock tips
>dump it all over next 3 days
>proceeeds to fucking crash, and I bought at basically the lowest it sold for, sold at highest it sold for

Put almost all of it away, but sabed $20k to sepnd like a nigger on al the computer shit I ever, ever wanted to build by dream PC and get all the extra components i ever wanted (all the VR I wanted, the best GPUs, the best CPU (thought I did not get the $2000 one), a plane yoke and a flight simulator, a wheel and gas and break for "driving a truck through Europe, etc..

Attached: monitor-37-lg.png (2880x1800, 1.45M)

cont'd
c..
Didn't buy a "real car" (yet0, and given the amount I made, 20k spent on building 3 computers really isn't THAt bad. I DID buy a fckload of games, but now my problem? I can't fucking find one to play that i like! Biggest dissapoointment was spiderman for PS 4,which I hope would be sort like the old Batmans....nope! it's fucking terrible, everything dumbed down and made "child friendly):
So, right now for PC I have: GTA IV, V (have yet to play either), Kingdom Come, all the BAtman Games, all the Witcher games (though I only really got into 3). All the Fallout games, though haven't gotten into those either.

Can someone give me a fucking suggestion on what franchise I'd get into? I'm probably the only mmotherucker in the world never to get into Elder Scrolls or Skyrim, but I was doing 18 hours a day of research on Bitcoin and other currencies at the time and was in totaly autism mode. SO, if you were talking to someone who just woke up from a fucking comma and wanted to get into Skyrim and Elder Scrolls, where would you recommend he start?

Also thinking about Dark Souls, since I've heard a shit ton about it, and how on the "most difficult" setting it's the hardest game ever made. Addtionaly, REALLY want to save MW 3 COD since, back in 20007 befor ethe censorship shit you could blow uo/shoot up Paris, with the addes bonus of shooting up a favella full of monkeys, which we'll never see again. So, in order of priority, can people PLEASE give recommendations? i think I should REALLY start with Skyrim, but which one? Yeah, I've heard all the jokes, don't care, at the time I was autistically focused on collecting muh shekels.
So, WHICH SKYRIM TO START WITH FOR PC????
Hee are parts I used in my first PC I built withthe money I took out to spend. Maybe the $2,500 Ttian V was a mistake, but fuck it, better than a negro who wastes money on a $250k car, which I COULD have fucking done.

Attached: upsidedown-shitshow.jpg (1632x1224, 623K)

I bought this, which I'm working on using all AMD parts (save for the water filter stuff obviously).
Anyway, thi isn't really impt, just trying to show I wasn't full of shit. But my question is, imagine a motherfucker just woke up from a comma. which Skyrim would you recommend to get him started in the franchise???

Attached: IMG_3179 3-2.jpg (500x375, 79K)

>Can someone recommend a fucking game to buy?
Here's 3, now fuck off with your blogpost

Attached: 1553443160148.jpg (850x628, 124K)

Buy Actraiser.

Attached: ActRaiser_Coverart.png (256x188, 72K)

Ask your friends

very nice OP. i make stuff out of glass if you want custom work done Discord ID - sissywinkles#6169

Attached: Screenshot_20190118-094324_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 535K)

I would get a switch if you dont want current PC games, vermintide 2 is good if you liked left4dead, its been all about smash bros and splatoon for me lately, when i was hardcore PC it was all Diablo 2. Try path of exile if you liked Diablo 2

Attached: 20190129_102026.jpg (1504x2016, 329K)

why dont you buy US a game or two, rich guy

Do a play through of Crysis and Crysis:Warhead.
Legit great games with fun powers and plenty of space to approach enemies from. Consider custom config files or mods for even crazier graphics.
Could also crank up Killing floor 2, increase the max body count.
There are lots of games you can tweak or cheat in to go way beyond what they are meant to handle. Like spawning 300 storm troopers in Jedi Academy to fight the army of 50 Luke skywalkers you spawned.

>Ask your friends
Dude, you shoould know by now that anyone here doesn't have IRL friends. On and off GF (who uses me mostly as fucktoy since I'm gym-obsessed)but that's it.

>Do a play through of Crysis and Crysis:Warhead.
Thanks, wrote them down. Do you or anyone else have a recc for the FIRST Skyrim game to buy? I know, I know, "how could you not have already..." but my autism, once butcoin began catching on, was telling me it was a once in a lifetime chance and I wanted to make sure I got EVERY fucking shekel I could. and i was fucking right, biggest bubble in history since the fucking tulipd bubble in holland/netherlands.
Maybe I should have taken a "Trip around th world" instead of ficusing it all and gaming, but you take a trip around the world, you come back with pictures, a few could stories, and maybe you get laid 3-4 times. At least my Oc shit wil last me ~10 years and with VR and jewggle earth can visit anywhere i want.
So, imagine a friend just work up from a comma after ~10 years and was asking you which Skyrim to buy...what would you tell him?

>ermintide 2 is good if you liked left4dead, its been all about smash bros and splatoon for me lately, when i was hardcore PC it was all Diablo 2. Try path of exile if you liked Diablo 2
thanks, wrote all these down.
Same, thanks, wrote them down to do more research..

That game sucked so bad. Since OP has a monster system it should be able to run planet coaster with over 5k people in the park with no problems.

Oh my god look at this sad begging cunt
Look at him and laugh

Anyone have any more news than what's already out about a possible release date for Cyberpunk 2077? right now, one of the new things I'm genuinely looking forward to that's enough to keep me from blowing my brains out.
Initially it was meant to be 2018, then "Spring 2019..." now it just seems to be put off indefinitely. My fear is that all the REAL talent fought with them over money and left.
That fucking netflix series with the negress trish (when the fucking girl in the game looks JUST fucking like Amy Adams, sure she'd have done it for enough shekels). not watching it and hope no on else does either.
Seems like no one can give an answer, so just going to do mt research from the kosher sources and pick what seems like the best Skyrim...

salty poorfag AMDetected lol

Imagine how many weeds you could buy with that kind of money

>Imagine how many weeds
If someone fucking paid ME I wouldn't smoke weed. The way you know you're truly autistic is if you you smoke wed and become paranoid as fuck, hav e to get somewhere and be all alone in the dark with no sound as your heart races and you pray for it to fucking stop.
if someone tells you they're an autist and smokes pot, they're larping to try to make up for being lazy or fucked up in another way, put it ain't autism.
EISH....so NO ONE has a suggestion as to where one ought to begin if he has never played a skyrim game before? No one? Is it worth buying multiple games at the same time in a package, or just one in case you hate it? But it's the most ppopular franchise of all time so how could I fucking hate it?
Maybe I ought to make my way though all the Fallout, NTA, RDR2 on ps4, and all the other fucking VR games and pilot games I bought in the first few months whn I was spending like a drunken nigger on a Tuesday night, then come back to skyrim?
But I fel like a fucking fraud since the only game I've genuinely fucking LOVED since I was a kid was Witcher 3, and everyone says it's bsically a Skyrim ropoff with a few adjustments, so in that sense how could i NOT love fucking Skyrim? What about Elder Scrolls?

>you pray for it to fucking stop.

lmao lightweight

Skyrim first, if you really enjoy it go to Morrowind then Oblivion. You could try the MMORG after that I guess.

>Eish
South African detected. You should invest in a generator instead desu.

>Skyrim first, if you really enjoy it go to Morrowind then Oblivion.
OK, thanks mate, that makes sense and it's a clear plan of action. Going to implement it this afternoon. Cheers.

>as months go buy, get kinda obsessed with it, seems like a good investment, bought more and more
>sabed 20k

My GF bought 200$ and got 4k out of it not even at its peak. How did you only get 20k? Your whole post makes no sense after that seeing as you were so obsessed that it consumed you life

Just admit you just got out of prison or that you just got your bar mitzvah, no need to make up a whole story just to get game recommandations

Grim dawn

lol

Attached: Db5ByHSV4AAEX2t33333.jpg (1200x675, 150K)

>South African detected.
Born there, but not living there, thank Christ...All of my family left. As for neighbors, former friends, my father (and even ME at about 13) warned them what was to come. Refused, refused, refused to listen until he kaffirs announced they were taking their farms, and now can only get 10%.
Funny enough, now all the really gorgeous Boer girls who had no time for me when young and are still there have been contacting me out of the blue. Funny how that works.

woah I'm not trying to kill myself

>How did you only get 20k?
You didn't read it, or have very poor comprehension. I SAVED THE VAST, VAST AMOUNT and only allowed myself to take out $20k to play. And, BTW, accusations of high kikery are a hanging offense in my book.
>>>>>>>>>>oven

What the fuck even is that? one looks like meth, other like you are crashing up Diludads..

(OP)
Unironically get a Switch,or a PS4 for Persona and Bloodborne. PC gaming fucking sucks and is bad for your posture.

ur mom has bad comprehension lmao

Lucky you. I have no means of escape from this hell hole and I'm not white either so I'm literally unwelcome in any decent country. Guess I'll die.

>ur mom has bad comprehension lmao
Geww, "you momma" jokes. Truly, I've been put in my place. I'm now utterly mortified. Your sheer wit and amazing, dry sense of humor has really made me shrivel up inside and now I just want to hide. How can I ever come on here again after such a withering, vicious, insightful insult s the one you just levied at me? I'm literally shaking...Late 90s negro humor....and THEN followed up by laughing at your own "joke." Scathing...

(if anyone wants to know how soe people made the vast amounts they did with bitcoin, THIS is who most were up agains before the big banker jews got in on the act...)

>makes “money” still buys a 100$ budget case
Literally kek poorfag

>Wont bore you with the story
>Makes 3 post about it
Kys fag.

its terp sauce and 99.8% THCa diamonds
this

Attached: 20190323_105933.jpg (2016x1134, 531K)

Attached: reddit.png (225x225, 4K)

>'m not white either
Don't get you. If you "are not White" and half even 1/8th of a brain, literally ANY fucking position in the nation is open to you. If you finish uni and do even mildly well, even if you PASS, literally EVERY company left in that nation would be recruiting you. Are you a cape coloured, indian, Chinese? Under the lw, ANY OF THOSE are "non-White" and thus you have EVERY fucking advantage and if you are even semi-comptent and trust worthy, they'll be fighting over you.

>Literally kek poorfag
A. Case was $300
B. you're right. I should be spending like mike tyson or your favourite negro rapper and have my computer cases...trimmed in gold with and my initials in diamonds on it. Cause, you know, that's REALLY a sign of class and how "old money" behaves...

Don’t talk like we are you bud. I have friends from high school, work, and uni. Having friends doesn’t mean you spend every day with em. I rotate and see probably one group a week.

Are you okay? You should see a doctor. Buy some health insurance with that cash you got, boy.

TLol, that's always the answer when one of your hrd-ns gets BTFO...."le reddit." You realize someone just made you their monkey, so you reach into your bag and pull out....that site, when I wouldn't give my sign up details to a site if they threatened t fucking sodomize me. Accept it, 70 IQ retard. At this point, I should put a fucking leash on you with a sign around your neck "MONKEY." That's how much I made your nigger ass my monkey.

No millionaire made their money dropping it on dumb shit. The only nice thing you should spend your money on is a mattress and a pillow. Everything else you spend down on. Get an apartment til you finish school and find a house in the city you’ll work in. Drive a car that gets you where you need to go. Only poor people and billionaires show off their wealth. And you’re not a billionaire

>Don’t talk like we are you bud. I have friends

Example A.- here we have someone who has been here for less than a week and doesn't understand "humour" and "sarcasm"

LURK MOAR DUMB FUCK

Dude it's so hard to read your posts. Just write full sentences.

Attached: YIKE.png (300x168, 6K)

>h. And you’re not a billionaire
Where the hell did I ever clim to be? As far as I know, only ones to rich a billion from it are the winklevoss twins, though probably others out there. Would be a lot more if, when their investments began going up, rather than partying like negroes they had started reading HEAVILY and asking advice (the one-eyed dude from the book "The Book Short--" a Gentile married to a Asian-- was actually really cool to me via email and gave me a lot of advice.

In my 8 years year, I have seen more shit here I've never seen before than in any thread in that entire time. Where you fuckers have come from-- if it's still the christchurch blowback or if is it's spring break in the states now...not sure..

Nigga can't you tell he's baiting you and you're just biting like a retard? Maybe you truely are from reddit

Buy me a 3d printer

ur mom is on sprinbreak lmao

I’ve been on this site for 12 years. Next time make a joke or be sarcastic, dumb dumb.

I didn’t even reply to you unless your trolling yourself in this thread, OP. Go to a hospital and spend that money on some testing, you type like a psycho and your shits all fucked up. Get the help you can actually afford now that you’re a rich pill head lmao

>Won't bore you with my entire story but:
>proceeds to bore us with his entire story

Attached: catbrows.jpg (640x480, 77K)

This. Genuinely worried for you, OP. The paranoia you described with weed is something I feel as well as someone somewhere on the spectrum but it also applies to schizophrenia. Get checked, not even as a joke, it does match with your frantic typing. Maybe this thread is your wake up call. Or perhaps this thread is in your head?

>I'm not a racist BUT
>proceeds to say some disgusting racist garbage

EVERY TIME