N64/emulation thread

N64/emulation thread.
I'm repurposing an old computer to an N64 emulator. Anyone know if any of the common emulators support changing split screen to multiple monitors? I know it can be done manually with custom resolutions and aligning the game window just right.

Also, talk about N64 games.

Attached: Screenshot_20190325-193239_Firefox.jpg (1439x791, 523K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m64p.github.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>n64 emulation
oh he's in for a surprise

That's a stupid idea. Buy a n64 and a flashcart, and make a mame machine out of the computer.

Flashcart isn't as good as emulation

m64p.github.io/

And yes, N64 emulation has gotten better

How do lightgun games emulate with mame?

Nigga I need 4k.

flash cart plays everything and perfectly too, emulation doesn't. N64 emulation is notoriously horrendous.

>stretching the already hideously blurry n64 games

>N64 emulation is notoriously horrendous.

Flashcart is better, but you still have to spend money. The emulator I linked is 99% perfect

You can use a wiimote or such.

more like 60% really. You either pay a little for a premium or you settle with a shit show that still can't do mario 64 right.

I played Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon on it, one of the hardest games to emulate, and it was exactly as I remembered

Unless there are specific issues with that emulator I linked in particular, I don't think it's as bad as it used to be a decade ago.

Only issue is the GUI sucks & there is no VI emulation (minor issue really)

how far did you get?

Rebeat it, but I still can't find all the goddamn fucking silver cats for the life of me.

GGA is the one with serious problems.

Ah okay

I never gave GGA the time of day back then because it wasn't like Mystical Ninja

Poorly coded zimbabwe

MNSG is a departure for the series, GGA is (while it's not saying much) the best sidescrolling platformer on the system, and potentially the most ingeniously designed game on the system.

Anyone tried USB n64 controllers?

Managed to get a raspberry pi overclocked to handle n64 games. The emulators available are shit but I can at least play goldeneye and conker. But playing GE on a buffalo aint cutting it

they are really, really cheaply made.

>Anyone know if any of the common emulators support changing split screen to multiple monitors?
No.

Any non-jew download links?