Oh shit, it's out

Oh shit, it's out.

Attached: mainVisual_sp.jpg (640x760, 174K)

Why does Gust always ignore the DS trilogy?

Literally not popular

I played the jp version of it on my switch, the game is actually sorta challenging unlike the recent mainline games

I thought I'd at least get to gather stuff myself but its all a random crapshoot so far.

How does the Switch version run? That was the real issue with Lydie & Suelle on Switch.

Better than Lydie&Sue. I've been messing with that Lulua demo and its pretty smooth too, seems like Gust is finally getting the hang of making a stable game.

Greenmangaming has it for $45, btw

Nelke and Lulua use a new engine and they run well on Switch, you can download the Lulua demo from the JP eShop to see it yourself.

Nice, thanks anons. It wasn't a deal breaker, it was just an annoying compromise to play the game portably. Glad to hear they've sorted themselves out.

Oh shit son, town management AND RPG? I've been craving for some JRPGs and this should be decent. And it looks comfy to boot.
I only tried out Sophie and the sisters' games, and it felt meh. Hopefully this is better.

Attached: 1502914606091.jpg (628x830, 132K)

Is that really all it comes down to? Because I'm pretty sure some of the more recent titles did worse than the DS games, though I could always be wrong.

I just think it's a shame, especially since Atelier Annie had a big emphasis on building and managing things with the resort island there. It would have been nice to see that acknowledged here since this is the first Atelier game since then to have something like that again.

I hear you, while I haven't played L&S on Switch, I have been playing Arland and it has some stupid frame dips now and then. I've just accepted that sometimes devs aren't going to bother optimizing old games/engines for new hardware, at least it's a genre where rock-solid performance doesn't really matter. I'm happy Lulua is looking good though, it would be way more annoying with new games.

I was tempted to pick up Arland DX on Switch, but I bought all of those titles on PS3 then on Vita. Does DX offer anything beyond what the Plus versions did?

Cute Hat

time to wait for Amazon's slow asses

Attached: Untitled.png (594x298, 51K)

No, it's the same, no need to dip yet again. To me it was the first time playing an Atelier game, so it made sense to get it on a current system.

>The Princess Guide
That came out today, right? I'm curious about how it is.

>1 hour left on the download
I hope this game has a lot of cute interactions between the alchemists.

I'd like to invest in Marie's assets.

Attached: IMG_20190326_064658.jpg (1280x720, 181K)

Yuck. Talk about bad graphics.

cute glasses

Me on the ground just off-screen in a mix of pain and bliss.

Where have you been? They all look like ps2 games.

is this the switch version?

In handheld.

post the nsp bro

wait what?
this is not a traditional atelier shit?

Attached: 91nA-AK27LL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x844, 292K)

Oh shit, it's out. Oh shit, I paid $59.99 for a mobile game. Oh shit, it's shit!

Is this actually a good town building/management game or more just a reason for Gust to put all the Atelier waifus sans the DS ones and actually best girls like Jakuri in one game?

Awwww shit, town management AND RPG? I've been craving for some JRPGs and this should be decent. And it looks comfy to boot.
I only tried out Sophie and the sisters' games, and it felt meh. Hopefully this is better.

Attached: 1449027766213.jpg (1144x2154, 443K)

Been playing through Sophie and Firis recently, having a good time (although Sophie was too easy, dont quite know about Firis yet). Is the Arland stuff and the new game worth it?

Attached: C3-MAWpVUAAIxdb.jpg large.jpg (1920x1001, 178K)

>oh, it's out on Steam, let me check it out
>mfw the price
u wot m8

Attached: 1551310010975.png (406x302, 120K)

>455981190
>reddit nazi frog shit
filtered

It is the usual,nothing sepcial

Arland is definitely worth it for the characters. The synthesis system is also my favorite. Just about to try the new game now. I really hope it's good.

Attached: 1529810017948.jpg (1258x1000, 1.17M)

>There's a time limit
Why did people lie to me and say there wasn't a time limit in this game?

SAAAAAAAAUCE
please

Are you sure you're not thinking about Lulua?

>60€
They have no shame huh.

Alright, just waiting for a discount on that one, weirdly enough it wasn't on discount last time a few weeks ago when the mysterious games were. Guess it's a bit too early to ask about the newest one right now.

If you mean the cm3d2 mod for Sophie, that one's from n777. Can find his stuff on twitter

Attached: C3-ORglUcAEWdgl.jpg large.jpg (1920x1001, 155K)

It's a bargain price to KT considering Lydie & Suelle and Lulua are 70€.

Is the combat any good? Or is the only feature they focused on the town building?

>cm3d2
thx

The Arland Trilogy was slightly discounted on Switch last month which is when I got it. 15% discount and I used some gold points to spend about 60€ on it. Since it's digital-only on all current systems, it's going to be hard to find it for much cheaper since Koei Tecmo are massively greed when it comes to digital discounts.

I like the combat system so far, you get a much bigger party than normal Atelier games but enemies are harder and come in bigger packs to compensate. There is no normal dungeon crawling though, it's all on-rails expeditions.