Why won't she just fuck the Courier?

Why won't she just fuck the Courier?

Attached: rose.png (715x550, 395K)

she knows the type of guy he is

Because you're essentially business partners while you're travelling together and she doesn't want to make things awkward

She is not into girls.

Because his dick isnt long enough. Nobody's dick's that long, not even Long Dick Johnson, and he had a fucking long dick. Thus, the name.

Omg how do I upvote this post!?

say "based"
you can give it Yea Forums gold by saying "based and redpilled"

I sold her to slavers lmao

She tries to in one of the endings, but she breaks into the wrong room with some NCR soldier and fucks him instead. Thus proving the courier is a cuck

NCR? More like NTR.

Wasn't the courier long gone by then?

>player gets cucked in obsidian game
business as usual

Can't say she never tried

Attached: 1643264523542531.png (1209x789, 976K)

>she knows the type of guy he is
>in a roleplaying game where you can be any "type" and gender

Attached: dxl2ui5v2r611.jpg (900x900, 83K)

>when a woman you never had any sexual or romantic relationship thinks about fucking you but fucks someone else, you're a cuck
genius
I hope you realise the ending is written that way so people who don't actually want to fuck her don't have to have their character fuck her.

Worst companion.
I always had her killed off in every run.

And you only get that dialogue if you pick the lady killer perk, determining that you absolutely are that kind of guy
nice try though, retard

have sex

If you don't want your character to fuck her, there are tons of choices you can make that give you another ending. In fact from what I remember getting the ending where she wants to fuck you takes effort to get, you aren't likely to get it by not paying attention.

To get that ending you must pander to her though - side with ncr and do her personal quest in best way.

lol cuck

>won't she just fuck the Courier?
>bethesda
>sex/romance

Attached: 1461929479125821488.jpg (1137x720, 658K)

obsidian are the pronoun cuck devs

cuck

based

She was supposed to, there were plans to have an optional segment where you get drunk with her at Freeside, and next morning you wake up in same bed after having a blackout drunk Vegas wedding by the King and fucking each other's brains out. It was supposed to work with either genders, as Cass states that she likes men but has sex with anything when drunk.
It was cut from the final game.

>obsidian

Attached: 1553144010698.png (2256x1368, 2.92M)

All you have to do is finish her quest (in any way) and side with the NCR.

>It was cut
Its a second name of beth-todd-cuck-studio

>source: my ass