Sekiro Help Thread: Insomnia Edition

Sekiro help thread. Ask and you'll get an answer from someone.

I swear guys one more try and i...I'll beat..th..at....fuckingape and finally go to sleep

Attached: rAPE.png (1440x900, 2.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Om9fEnjN644
youtube.com/watch?v=ei2dx016t5g
sekiroshadowsdietwice.wiki.fextralife.com/Prayer Beads
youtube.com/watch?v=P9xKlR5ZPSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

friendly reminder sword saint isshin is from's beat fight.

Which part of the Ape fight is getting you? Have you considered searching for more Gourd Seeds or going to Ashina Depths for a while?

can I quit out before the final decision of which ending after beating sword saint? Or will it make me restart the fight? Ive unlocked all endings and want to see them

Should I go to the dungeon first or climb the castle?

1st phase: Be aggressive. Spam fireworks to stun him and hit his head. Time jumps to avoid poop.
2nd phase: Be brave and deflect his swings. He'll do a final overheadless attack and if you deflect that he'll be vulnerable for a while. Run away from the terror roar and jump over his super telegraphed sweeps.

you can quit out

What's the recommended main boss order?

How do kill the crying guy?
That's what he wants, right?

How do I defeat sword saint Isshin once he pulls out the lance? Genichiro and Isshins first phase I go through with no damage, but the lance phase is destroying me.

Angjbeofeel bad for the ape?
All he wanted to do was protect his flower...
Also, it's fucked up how when you kill him, the parasite that has been torturing
(he even tried to kill himself, we can see the huge sword in his neck, which he tried to kill himself with, but failed.)
takes command of the body, and starts to use it as a doll.

i don't need help i'm just here to say the game is 100% worth the money and it's fun as fuck, i rate it above ds3 and just under bloodborne, havent played dark souls 1 enough to comment on whether it's better or worse than that game

EAT SHIT SNAKE
*Rule of Nature starts playing*

Attached: sekiro 2019.03.26 - 22.01.59.06.DVR.webm (852x480, 2.94M)

Do you mean the guy at the monk temple? You need prosthetic that sends him away.

Anyone feel bad*

How are people having this much trouble with the ape?
>first phase
Just keep your distance and wait for him to do the flailing around on the ground move where you can get about 3 or 4 attacks in on his head.
Use fireworks for some easy damage, just watch out for the bodyslam that he does a couple of seconds after the fireworks.
>second phase
Parry as much as you can, the attacks are fairly straightforward, when he does the downward slam at the end of his combo you have to perfectly parry it for him to get knocked out for a couple of seconds, this is where most of your damage is going to happen.
Run away the second he starts getting up after being knocked down because he will start screeching.

In the optional second ape fight the memory mentioned he had a partner but the parasite made him live long after she died

find the white pinwheel and give it to him, then use the fan prosthetic when he asks you to spirit him away

How the fuck do I beat demon of hatred? I can barely get pass his 1st phase.

I was kind of disappointed that this was a QTE

I assumed it was the orange flower prosthetic, but it's not doing anything when I'm activating it.

I CANT BEAT ISSHIN'S 2ND PHASE AT ALL
SEND HELP
genjiboi and 1st is ez muscle memory tho

I'm activating it, but it's not doing anything to him

i beat Genshiro and the ape in 2 attempts each and i suck dick at souls games. how the fuck are so many people struggling this hard? does nobody understand how to press L1?

Attached: 1403247679565.png (250x238, 79K)

Double RT
The release one is the one that works

Nvm I got it, thx user

but muh souls
but muh poke
but muh safety

Still, coming out of DMC V i can't fathom why youtube names like shirrako BFD don't play the game as intended, CLANG CLANG is stylish mane

Watching a couple of youtubers/streamers do the fights it's mostly a combination of being too aggressive and the grabs in this game being really inaccurate with the animation.

Either you run around poking him to death or you try to learn his moveset. The spear attacks have a long windup and he does a thrust you can mikiri.

I was scared of the spear too, but once you get in his face its not that hard.

Hey guys I beat genchiro and just got the mortal sword where am I supposed to go next? I’m a bit lost. The rice lady said something about winding a puppet and flying a kite.

i am in the same boat, though i have gotten past the second phase 4 or 5 times now. his second phase is just so fucking random and you get punished ridiculously hard for not having perfect reaction time to his bullshit rng. the ONLY reliable thing you can do is mikiri counter the spear thrust, but waiting for that would make the fight take ages.i can't stand this fight and i dunno if i'll ever be able to beat it.

wow i guess you're just amazing at avoiding magnetic grabs, congrats bro. i doubt you beat the ape in 2 tries but i guess the 2 ape fight won't be hard for you either.

How to cheese snake eyes?

guys i think i fucked up.
i killed genichiro before i got recovery charm from emma.
after giving her a sample, she didn't give me the charm to cure the rot.
anyone know what to do here?

From the demon bell bonfire, how do I get that long bridge house thing? There's no way to jump over there, and I can't grapple to anything.

>try to get in his face
>mfw i'm too confused between "will the fuck do fast animation katana swipe or a heavy spear one" to time my parries right and end up eating one or two blocks that leaves me open for his thrust instead of being able to mukiri it
how the fuck
baiting his jump attack then stab is viable BUT boring

Attached: 1540133472966.jpg (416x468, 90K)

It is. Talk to him again when it's equipped and see if that works. You might need to upgrade it.

You need to press R2 twice

The one in poison valley?
Aggro her then run to the idol in the poison swamp, have her dollow you there, grapple up and she will get poisoned and stay in the swamp

>Terror Shaman fuckers

Is there a trick to these fights are are they really just super tanky pieces of shit that you have to spend 30 minutes running around to avoid their terror balls and kamehamehas?

Attached: 1552886066820.png (612x486, 137K)

what the fuck do I do with that kite?

Go back to the Divine Heir and speak to him if you're lost. I think the rice lady leads to optional stuff that can get a certain ending, but I haven't beaten the game yet.

Some of the attacks have wierd parry windows and some characters have really heavy tracking. Also the ogre's grab was just plain bullshit

use divine confetti

OH forgot to mention, 2nd phase of Isshin's and 3rd phase as a whole with the genichirou thing
Genichiro is an annoyance to be parried to death anyway

Puppeteer the midget next to it

I just came back way later for that reason
Mind control ninjutsu the midget just in front of it and he'll turn the crank for you. From there run around to the rice lady and you can use it as a grapple point.

>just finished the dragon
>still missing 6 beads

Please tell me there are 6 new bosses that spawn at the end and I don't have to go hunting around the world.

If Kuro is a boy why did he tell Wolf to close his eyes when he went to cut his chest??

yashakiri
confetti
pacifying

UNGABUNGA

2nd phase starts, purple umbrella his beam or mist raven it

He didnt want him to see his man nips

I just ran and did damage to him when I could in the first phase. Widdle down his health since it's so easy to dodge him in that form but deflecting is harder. Second phase is just a parry check. Parry until you get the hard knockdown, four sword swings on him, run from roar.

Out of curiosity, how many prayer beads do you have?

Honestly, i spent 4 hours on this guy, maybe watch some videos, but once the stars align you will make it user, dont give in.

He's worried that Wolf will become inflamed with lust at the sight of his delicious flat chest and assault him.

I need help D:

Attached: 1553564027472.png (421x323, 286K)

Use the purple Gourd to remover terror and get a resistance buff, and yeah dart around while keeping close to avoid him using the beam,
If you skip them and comeback with better attack power you won't need to rely on divine confetti to finish it quick.

2 beads mini bosses spawn after dragon around ashina castle
2 beads are exclusive to the second hirata memory in the form of two mini bosses

You are missing 2 from the normal game

I had to cheese like a chicken faggot during phase two and just poke at him once and run.
It is my great shame.

Sekiro sure truly showed who in this generation can actually play a videogame and who simply wants to throw money at cheap "I win" garbage.

The steam forum especially is hilarious, with people complaining about the mandatory boss. I guess they might enjoy walking simulator or something.
User metacritic instead is utterly retarded kinda like usual.

You can completely negate the terror scream with the umbrella, no upgrades needed.

If think it's actually because there might be laws against showing children harming themselves so they had to censor it that way.

climbing the castle is basically placing the lordvessel; the game will tell you of 3 directions you can go in, one of them being the temple.

>DS is not hard
>Ringed City DLC released
>/dsg/ and Yea Forums crying non stop about unfair bosses
>Sekiro released
>same
Artificial d-d-difficulty!

not that way
must go through the beginning of senpou temple area
which is abandoned dungeon waterway

>4 monkeys
>One of them is invisible
>The only way to reliably kill it is to turn around right at the beginning of the 'fight' and stab him
Who the fuck thought up this 'boss'?

The dragon is the best fight don't @ me.

Why do people have trouble with Genchiro’s second fight? I thought it was one of the most fun fights in the game, and forcsll his different moves he’s amazingly predictable even when he starts shooting lightig at you.

I cheesed him in NG, now I'm fighting him on NG+ and he's still giving me trouble. In particular the second phase when he turns his back and does three quick attacks, if the first hits me I get knocked down and eat the rest

>finally finish the game
>want to watch how other people play it for a bit
>tune into a random stream
>both the streamer AND the chat are utterly blind and oblivious despite already being at the Palace
I am becoming the Demon of Hatred

you hit him until he can no longer regenerate more posture damage than you can deal. then you break it. it's hard but there are no gimmicks. that's it.

18 and 2/4

Shirrako did it with ONLY baiting his leaping. Looks boring but it may be the one i'll turn to
the guy can't even parry well for fuck's sake

you have the bell for a reason, it resets him

I've heard you have to fight him a second time in depths? Haven't got there yet.
Hold me anons... I'm scared. He's going to make me run around like a little bitch again.

I was stuck on this fight until I realized I could upgrade my attack power with memories, which I somehow fucking missed. Was a cakewalk after that.

you fight him and his wife's son

>see streamers, youtubers and the like ALL still playing it like souls and baiting attack into 1-2 swipes
>mfw

Attached: 659CD3FC127F407C8BE12BDA018801AB.jpg (480x480, 29K)

The one in the gun valley

you go to the temple the real way. demon bell access from headless' arena is just an early way to access hard mode. just play the game, temple is not missable.

Deflect every single attack, even the gunshot. If see kanji, jump back
Done

I can't beat the Owl rematch. I can't do it. I just can't. I've only even made it to the second health bar twice, and didn't live long enough to figure out what the fuck was going on.

Ashina Elite was a big meme. Except now I'm stuck on Genichiro and the shinobi in the starting cave. Ten hours in and I still suck I don't know how much longer it's going to take until it clicks.

>Dragonrot is basically the same gimmick as The Dark Rot from Hellblade
What is the point?

Attached: 1552882383532s.jpg (125x113, 3K)

Because to them preserving their community "cred" and beating the game quickly was more important than playing it properly.

>second hirata memory
excuse me?

Attached: 1537832364214.jpg (297x545, 38K)

He's weak to poison, equip the Sabimaru Shinobi Prosthetic, and it turns him into a joke.
But only use it during an attack opening no when he guards it.

Has anyone been able to get their cracked Sekiro for PC to work with a PS4 controller? This seems literally impossible

he follows you and becomes damageable. when the camera isn't point at him, you turbofaggot. literally just pay attention to the theme and listen for the footsteps behind you. your hand must really hurt from how tight you need it held.

git gud

Genchiro is super easy man just parry and r1, you’ll muscle memory all his attacks eventually took me like 10 tries

Hm. Didn't realize confetti would do more damage. Well, I'm out of confetti, so I guess I'll come back after I find a vendor. This just takes way too long otherwise.

if you go for the purification ending you get a bell to go to a alternate hirata

If you do a bunch of eavesdropping near the end of the game you get to go back in time again but a bit further on and fight big daddy Owl in his prime and then he rips you a new asshole with his spirit owl.

use scptoolkit and insteal the xbox driver

You'll want to head to Sunken Valley, or Ashina Depths. Both can be reached from Ashina Castle, one you access from the dungeon below it, the other you access by leaving the castle via a bridge near the moat.

But the area only goes to the shrine with the elevator...

>shirrako plays like a pussy
>22minutes
>some guy does full parry, even the 2nd phase and even parries the charged white wind swing
>5 minutes
hmm

>the elite under Isshins room

Jesus christ

You have to take a detour past a mini boss. The dude with the purple orbs.

>see shining cock
>L1 L1
>repeat three times
>deathblow

it's the parry tutorial, just like Monsoon is MGRR
players can get here by playing like souls, but fighting Genichiro like souls is much harder.

I've yet to find this place or the monkey boss place. So far I've done:

>Ashina Castle and gotten Mortal Blade
>Monk Temple
>Sunken Valley with the crazy gunners
>currently at Corrupted Monk in the villiage getting my tiddies knocked because I'm out of divine confetti and bad at deflecting Monk's attacks.

>saw sabimaru description on how it was used to defeat ookami warriors
>note that tomoe learnt her lightning bullshit from the ookami
>reach fountainhead and these niggers start using the same moves as genny and uses lightning
>try sabimaru on them, insta poison
feels good to piece these weaknesses yourself

Jump back when he goes for the grab
The rest of the attcks, including the shots, you just parry

Honestly trying to fight it normally would just suck because From can't into cameras, plus this is infinitely cooler

I don't get it. Isshins second phase is so retarded. You can't consistently do anything here except hope for a mikiri counter. His attacks do so much damage that missing a single deflect usually puts you in orange and fucks you for the rest of the fight. Even if you play like a pussy and bait his jump you aren't always guaranteed a opening because of his retarded rng backwards jump

Genichiro is also annoying as fuck. He is usually free but randomly decides to break out of the loop and go full aggro nonstop.

That grab was the primary reason I kept getting fucked.

I also became so obsessed with trying to deflect everything that I forgot dodge was even a thing and would try to jump out of the way of shit.

No, it's basically hollowing from Dark Souls 2. Only instead of causing you to lose maximum health it just reduces Unseen Aid because they wanted to make deaths more forgiving. It's literally pointless outside of slowing down NPC quest progression but everyone has their panties bunched because a bunch of youtubers made it out to be this horrible consequence before the game came out.

I also tried to do it that way but you have to do that shit for two phases, good luck user.

What's the final skill in the Ashina tree? I really like the ichimonji double.

use firecrackers and be aggressive

explore more at temple

phase 3's lightning attacks is a godsend to reverse, problem is i have NEVER reached phase 3 since 2 walls me

It's a pretty unusable iai strike type deal. Ichimonji Double is probably better.

Go past the gun fort bonfire, there's a door after giraffe boss

It's good if you find an opening, but
>no posture restore
>uses emblems
miss me w gay shit

The boss fights in this game can be majestic as fuck man. Especially The ape, Isshin, and the dragon, really sights to behold. I want Miyazaki man doing more cinematic shit like that, Sekiro feels like an epic as fuck fantasy samurai war film. Like they took the hype from Ludwig and Gehrman and made them even better.

>giraffe boss

The only fight I found beyond gun fort was the giant crawly dude who went down like a bitch. Then some caves full of nothing that seemed to just sort of route me in a circle back to gun fort.

>because From can't into cameras
Jesus, how can From still make broken cameras after 6 games
1 on 1 bosses should default to lock on, and yet the camera consistently gets un-locked if it get's sucked on a wall or something.
The worst part is the smoke/dust attack from Owl, it adds nothing other than needing you to wait 2 sec to click the right stick, so you can lock back on again.

That’s pretty cute. However, a single shuriken also kills them, so.

Does the cheat trainer allow infinite spirit emblems in inventory, not equipped? I’m not farming this shit, the price increase is just bullshit.

>giant crawly dude
remember there's a door just past him?
remember you got a key in kuro's room?

Lilac shield.
Thank me later.

>people already doing modded Sekiro skins

I wish someone would do a decent white / red kind of samurai jack style one. But I'm not talking painting everything white either.

DESU, I wish someone would explain how to open the files or what program to use so I can just modify and color mask the shit myself in photoshop.

I downloaded the black one from Nexus and tried finding programs that can open DCX files, but none of them worked.

>
nobles takes 4 lazulite shurikens
samurai and spearmen better not think about it

The ape is the first time from actually nails the "Big Flailing Monster" boss fight, after tens of trash big boss fights.
It's fucking great, and one of the best fights in all souls.

where is this 2ape fight I hear ppl complaining about? I never saw it and am about to go to the celestial realm

Price increase? I bought a lot of those and they always cost 10.

This fight was weird, I was going about my business hunting the others and noticed the footsteps following me, just swung and got him without any fuss.

Where is that prosthetic?

I remember the door, it was locked. Don't even know if I got the key. Maybe I did and wasn't paying attention. I'll have to check when I get home from work today.

remember that place past poison pool where it looks like a very big open space cave that just screams BOSS ARENA ?

If you did the Underground area before Sunken Valley you can miss the fight.
Go back to the poison poll (the one with snake eyes 2º)

Vendors start selling them near the end of the game. You can farm the dojo guys, but better get the bell curse for increased drop rate.

>fountainhead palace stage
50 per emblem
>mfw always sub-100 emblems now

Are there any decent sen/exp farming areas?

what? im talking those jumpy samurai dudes. a single sabimaru strike poisons, stuns and deal huge posture damage to them

also you can ohko the miniboss that throws lightning in the lake if you have the anti air deathblow from the umbrella vendor

I haven't even gotten to the first Ape fight yet. I'm honestly excited for it. So far, most bosses have actually been easier than the fucking minibosses.

The boss on top of Ashina Castle was pretty good.

>stuck on genichiro
>go around looking for something else to do because fuck that guy
>kill guy in the well
>kill the spear guy near him
>go through gun valley
>kill centipede
Is this centipede the one I've seen people cry about? Was quick and easy kill. Genichiro is still too fucking hard

At what point of the game are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=Om9fEnjN644

flowerstage viewing on last area
1.9k sen unbuffed
about 10k exp per run

I love this fucking thing. It's fast as fuck, can poise break certain enemies on top of poisoning them (O'rin of the Water), and all around is just a fun sub wep.

i'm at Owl, the first one, i guess there's more than one owl fight from what I've read

This wa some last night except it was for the demon of hatred. I was meant to sleep at 11pm and ended up going to bed at 3 am. Didn’t even beat it. Just beat him 5 mins ago. Was shaking after. Idk what happened because I can pretty much perfect the first two phases but then the third phase comes and I panic. He doesn’t get that many new moves but I get nervous af.

I'm really struggling with Genishiro and Lady Butterfly right now. It wil be a long road until i beat this fucking game

Literally the same as an elite dude under genichiro fight.

What's that lunge attack he uses?

is there a cheese start for the super owl fight in hirata? he's by far hardest boss for me

Literally happened to me for 3 hours straight.
Finally gave up and went to bed and then beat him first try the next day.

Honestly, just learn to dodge / deflect, and learn what uses your tools are good for. The ninja star tool is great for when Butterfly jumps up on her wire. Free poise damage + couple swings on her.

She's honestly really easy.

after you killed genichiro, kuro will tell you to meet ashina, do that then come back to him and he will give you the key

Go explore, there are a lot of prayer beads and gourd seeds lying around

One of the things this game does really well for me is you're being beaten to shit by one thing, you just go somewhere else, maybe might a miniboss in the meantime and come back with gourd seeds, a new tool, prayer beads etc and go again.

Most of the time I've really struggled with a fight it ended with me really focusing on dropping habits from other souls games, being patient and working down the posture with deflects.

>all those shitposters talking about the game being 12 hours long
>19 hours in, have only done Ashina Castle and the mist village, about to head into Sunken Valley

I'm loving this fucking game. It was rough at the start, but once you learn to deflect and utilize sub tools, it's so satisfying.

I can't fucking believe that the one thing that has given me the most trouble in this game is the Corrupted Monk's mist/shadow phase. I can't fucking do it reliably and I don't even know why.

are the graphics that bad or is this just a pc player with every option on "low"? don't mean to offend, it's just that everybody is saying how good this game looks on ps4 so I'd imagine it's even better on PC

Attached: 1537902516470.png (358x488, 281K)

Ah perfect, thanks user. I had actually cleared Monk Temple before doing Ashina Castle, so when I got to the Main Hall, there was no bell, and only this weird as fuck centipedey monk illusion.

I'm assuming they're a boss later on? There was also a sitting corpse of him in the shrine caves behind the temple where you get the monk arts.

>me 2 hours ago
>can't beat the fucking guy for shit but can perfect his phase 1
>get to phase 2, no revives
>choked hard and ate like 7 gourd
>2 gourd left
>phase 3 begins, misclicked and ate a yashakiri
>mfw fuck it, let's just jihad this
>mfw literally perfected phase 3

Attached: 1521302032633.jpg (913x1024, 117K)

>Run away from the terror roar
Naw, I just took some fearless powder and went ham on his ass since he leaves himself so damn wide open.

Yeah, I've got the gist of the fight down, I'm doing the one in Fountainhead and already killed the one in Bottomless Hole. I'm just pretty bored of fighting this particular enemy because he just keeps teleporting back and forth across a canyon firing lasers at me. I also forget to kill a dog and then I get lightning in my asshole while I'm blocking the laser.

I'll just come back later. These enemies are really boring to fight.

I think the sword was probably from the sculptors friend who got eaten

can someone post a webm or yt link of someone really good at the game so I can understand the way it's meant to be played™?

>trying to finish Mibu Village for the dive unlock.
>stuck at corrupted monk because I have no confetti left, and keep getting surprised by that upward slash / one combo that wrecks me.

Attached: 1449615480933.jpg (625x555, 25K)

>killed demon of hatred second try
>15+ tries on sword saint still getting srekt
Help

become the manifestation of tarzan
jump deathblow as soon as the mist dissipates

So does the game really end prematurely if you get the bad ending? If so then holy shit you miss out on like half the game.

hello darkness my old friend..

Attached: file.png (1263x727, 1.3M)

fun fact: snap seeds do high damage to the illusionary corrupted monk, you can use 3 per fight to remove nearly half her vitality

Aren't there 3 beads after the dragon? Outskirts fat man, Elite under Isshins, and Seven Spears 2.0

I think farming at the castle is the best option now
Just use the chaos to backstab some purple fags
The older enemies give shit, but the ones invading give quite a lot

The rule of thumb for this game is that the most recent are is likely the one that'll be best to farm at.

Definitely use the shuriken in last butterfly when she pops into the air it’s great extra poise damage. Her second phase is almost as easy as the first with the exception that she’ll ocassionally do a little damage on you with her butterflies if your not paying attention

I know
First try i almost killed her, deflect a shitton of atacks. And now i cant even get to second phase

Mostly because i get nervous and lost my mind, each retry i do worse, tonight i will go with a fresh head

b-but user, wouldn't that be cheating

Only shitters cry about the centipede, since he is just another deflect tutorial

Play aggressively. Spam R1 until you have to deflect their attacks, then continue spamming
Works 9/10 times

So does the demon bell just increase item drop rate? If it increased exp and sen gained I'd probably do a playthrough like that. But having the game be even harder while you just get more pellets eel livers doesn't seem worth it.

Are any of the Lapis tools actually good? I was thinking about the axe but then I remembered there's like 1 fight where illusions matter at all.

Attached: 1530480814298.webm (480x270, 2.45M)

they're quick and fun for me
confetti yashakiri pacifying in conjunction
go ham on his ass
watch his health melt away

definitely is, sculptor even remarks that you'll love the sound it makes when you make the final line of the whistlefinger

youtube.com/watch?v=ei2dx016t5g
>tfw your favorite f/go channel is playing sekiro and is real good at it
gachagoals

OP's screenshot doesn't look at all like my game

This. It basically teaches you to tap, not hold.
The samurai miniboss in the castle kinda did the same, but you could get away with dodging or blocking and taking chip damage.

mfw i played like a fucking god in the final moments. i did it bros. i've joined the "i beat sekiro" club

Attached: file.png (935x521, 710K)

Just pop some snap seeds, each stuns the monk and reduces health by about 10%

Ashina cross, it looks cool but is complete shit like 90% of the special attacks in this game
I was super disappointed by the Empowered Mortal Draw, it's waaay too fucking slow and the damage doesn't make up for it.

elite under isshin spawns after owl invasion not after dragon i believe

Just killed Lady Butterfly. 10 attempts. Whereas I nearly beat her my first attempt.... why am I so bad.

Anyone found a good spot to farm divine confetti? Need some to tackle headless bitch boy

>confetti
Confetti looked important so I never used it until I got to the monk. Feels good to be a hoarder.

Attached: 1526602786377.png (2560x1440, 1.42M)

>Beat the piss out of her at this part.
>get womped on by the phantom version in the village.

Was so mad.

>get to last part of the game
>ashina in flames
>red fucks with infinite poise everywhere
>get to ashina outskirts
>ogre is now regular mob
>stealth kill and puppeteer him
>mfw he dropkicks and people's elbows every enemy in the level

Attached: 1550262904257.jpg (275x223, 33K)

If you have the aerial deathblow text, you can deathblow them at any life amount, with any amount of posture, so long as they're up in the air flying.

Took my like 35 times to kill her. Now I've killed every other boss 1-3 attempts. Strange

parry legit his second phase then, he's still loads of fun to CLANG with

shuriken is most versatile while still retaining its 1 emblem per use imo

Wait, but the phantom comes first

How do I deal with these Gunlance women FUUUUUUUUCK

>snap seeds

Holy fuck. I still have a ton of these. Will try. Thanks user.

I used them all on the headless before the Demon Bell, but never killed it, or the one in the mist forest.

Honestly, fuck Headless. The erratic moveset pisses me off so hard.

Fucking shichamen warrior, how do you kill?
I've got confetti and a purple umbrella but still get my shit slapped by their constant fucking projectiles.

Did you jump on the trees?

>5 redfucks team up on him and down him like it's nothing

Attached: 1527434874324.jpg (1024x572, 35K)

First time i almost beat her. Now i died like 20 times and didnt even get to second phase

Sorry, I had those backwards.

Also worth noting, I fought both using deflects. I got shat on by the illusion monk, but beat the real one almost effortlessly.

>before true monk
ashina castle antechamber, blue guys
demon bell, 2 sanpou droprate, mibu balloon
>after true monk
lmao buy it from literally any merchant for 300 each, cheap and infinite

>Get apparently the greatest sake ever made
>Can't share with sculptor

Man, fuck Isshin. I guess this is going to Emma.

is the fan rt->rb wind sword buff good? how does it compare to the fire sword?

Shuriken and Sabimaru and the only good ones. The Flame one lets you damage things like headless but not normal enemies, pretty useless. The Axe like you said dispells illusions but Lady Butterfly is the only fight in the game where that matters. Shurikan and Sabimaru and just straight upgrades so they are worth it. I would get shuriken first.

>Gonna have to face Owl on his prime in NG+
Isshin took me 2 hours, how hard is Owl in comparison to him?

Slash, dodge right, slash dodge right. Repeat while fight

>mfw you can whistle delay the seven ashine spear samurai guy
>then puppeteer backstab him in one deathblow even though he has 2 healthbars
GET
FUCKED
SPEARFAGGOT

I forgot to mention the demon of hatred, like holy shit dude. And the nioh poses it does after certain attacks.

Does killing the phantom Corrupted Monk progress the story? I know it's a mandatory boss at some point, but I think I can do it early.
I'm at Ashina Castle, haven't confronted Genichiro yet. But I can go to Ashina Depths (and Sunken Valley and Senpou Temple).
Is it safe to fight her early for the swimming ability? I need it for the carp eyes for the frankenstein quest.

Attached: 1538275669135.png (580x640, 243K)

Repeat the whole fight*

The dragon was cool as shit until I whiffed the final attack because my auto target deactivated and had to do the final phase before he spawned trees twice.

I tried this on the in the Bottomless Hole, as it constantly flies around, but I never got the deathblow indicator to show up. I do have the text too.

for anyone that is in this thread and still struggling, you have to play EXTREMELY AGGRESSIVE. it's the easier way to beat phase 3 and 4. by being super aggressive, you force him to play by your rules. he is forced to continue blocking your attacks and will occasionally jump back and sweep, so you have to be careful of that. you can break his posture so fucking easily by doing that. third phase is more of the same but when you see red, you need to jump and counter his lightning with rb. it will stagger him and you can get in a few hits.

How many regions are there? I found the Depths/Swamp, the Sunken Whatsit with the gunmen, and the travel menu is filling up fast. I thought Ashina castle was maybe 10-20% of the way through, but I'd like things to keep going for a good while longer.

Attached: file.png (720x425, 322K)

the key to fighting any apparitions on land is to never let them have a breathing room
confetti pacifying yashakiri
wail on their ass, and if you find terror at risk levels pacify again
>fog dispels after enough damage
>terrorball cast interrupts after enough damage

>That's what he wants, right?
He can become merchant's help in Outskirts bruh. He's happy with the merchant.

Killing isnt a progression trigger, getting the jtem behind the monk and behind the gorilla triggers it

I killed Genichiro and now it's snowing. Is this a world changing event where I could miss out on shit if I didn't finish other areas first?

this is on the double miniboss bullshit after ashina is burning though, not the standard one

They’re really not that hard. Stay in their face and learn the parry timing on their combos, they only have like 2. As for their grab idk it’s pretty bs just jump away as fast as you can

he's happier taking care of dead innocent kids, user
no one should be a slave to the jew

So any cool unlockables you get for pouring some serious time into the game? Or doing something hard? Haven't seen anything like that posted

Gotcha, thanks.

>no mortal blade
lol what are you doing, bro

The dragon fight is not really a fight is easy as fuck and pure spectacle.

Literally god of war's dragon fight is much better: its also quite easy but at least you fight the dragon directly and if far more spectacular

I cant understand why they where with the spectacular movie fight when froms games have such shit graphics, they rely on how good the actual fight is to make it memorable ffs they fucked it up witht he dragon

>rage hard at Owl's debuff
>figure out that it is easily avoided and easy to punish
>rage at smoke move in phase 2
>figure out that if you swing wildly in his general direction he will just take it and is easily punished

*AHEM

FUCK GIRAFFE CENTIPEDES

AND FUCK SNAKE EYES

That is all

You had to use confetti in the ghost monk? I just fought him like a normal boss

you get Judgement Cut End for doing the bad end

Is puppeteer the best skill in the game ?
Theres nothing quite like taking over that flamethrower ninja on the steps to ashina castle and watching him burn his comrades to a crisp.

I just realised I can change tabs in the sell menu and sell upgrade materials. My money issues are gone! atleast for a while.

Are you supposed to just not parry the demon at all?

I just got the Platinum trophy, does any one have any questions and I'll try to answer them .

>Yes, I am autistic

Ds4 and check hide controller

Attached: FB_IMG_1553284212515.jpg (720x711, 75K)

>skill
It's the best ninjutsu, which isn't very hard if you look at the other ones.

which guide do you use that's complete enough at this point in time
>1 seed short and 1 bead short

It's incredible how they made the ancient wyvern but worse

I don't see why everyone cannot grasp the basic mechanics of this game

Got to work today after the weekend and I am the only person in the Office who has made it past Horse Rider guy.

At the Sunken Valley now

I'm having a sound issue where I have 0 sound when I launch the game. Any help?

Is there anything new in NG+?

I didn't use a guide for anything. Have you picked up the bead that's in the Pond in the Temple Grounds at Mt. Kongo, it's behind the Buddha statue.

maybe you just played more than everyone else

Is Hirata estate the first area I'm supposed to go to? I walked right out of the dilapidated temple and almost immediately found the old woman so then went back to the temple and entered the estate. Is this correct progression or was I supposed to go somewhere else because the drunkard is kicking my ass, as is the blind guy at the mountain top pagoda. I got the weapon without beating him but I feel the need to go back up there and fight him proper

Playing NG+ I feel like a pleb, I had to turn off hardmode. Non-deflection blocks take like 1/8th of your hp and enemies have insane posture. Also the Ogre was 1 shotting me with the grab.

>Just pop some snap seeds
You're kidding, oh my fucking god I thought that fight was a serious health sponge.

It punishes you for doing anything other than spamming R1 and spamming L1 with the occasional jump.

If you try and use everything at your disposal like in a better designed game, you eat shit because you're not allowed to feel like a ninja or have any fun at all.

you don't have to go there, but the ashina area isn't much easier. bull and horse bro will probably kick your ass too.

I've only reached the Lightning of Homoe phase once and I was out of sips. He's giving me more trouble than any other boss so far. Getting into that awful mindset of blaming the game more than myself since I can't consistently land deflects. It's a shame really I liked the game up until now but I'm getting more frustrated as time goes on.

Attached: 18449882_1432200876818153_2073313831_n.jpg (637x476, 30K)

done that, and the one below giraffe centipede cavern, idk where else

The wiki has a complete list of prayer beads.
sekiroshadowsdietwice.wiki.fextralife.com/Prayer Beads

youtube.com/watch?v=P9xKlR5ZPSo
Since the combats are supposed to be played really fast an early speedrun would show how devs intended it to be played.

Mad soul baby

Attached: 6547657567.jpg (617x195, 36K)

>Walking
>Character stops walking as if he hit a walll
>Attack
>End boss fight

I learned how to parry better.

Basically instead of tapping L1, you mostly hold L1 and release it sometimes when you're not being attacked. Then, slash at her UNTIL she does a deflect (not a defend).

Jump over her deadly moves on the ground, dodge her deadly drop (the timing was quite easy for me, but there were times where she still got me)

Second phase, same shit. Get on top of her as soon as the battle starts and don't allow her to summon. If she does, keep beating on her until the illusions get in the way. She'll eventually turn them into homing bullets. At that point, just run away and dodge, then fight here again.

She fires magic missiles every now and then, but you can also defend those.

Beat Gyoubu so you get the prosthetic upgrade thing, and do the tengu man's sidequest right after. That way you have a money sink for when you get to lady butterfly with like 3k sen, and also have access to ichimonji, plus ascending and descending carp.

It is incredibly finnicky.

killed the ogre thing with the wood on his head

was so pumped when I beat him.

ANYWAY. beat the drunk fat fuck too. Door is locked. Went back to the real world and continued after the ogre and theres a dead end.

Some general dude which is really difficult or I can go into some dark as cave jumping down intoa glowins sword..

should I continue in the estate vs the priest guys with spears? thanks

this game is sick

be aggressive, don't let up
learn his counterattack patterns
first phase his kicks always lead to a thrust to be mukiri'd
3rd phase reversal makes him easier

>mashing L1 is too hard
Ok.

maybe, but I got it a whole day after everyone else

>get in and fight with the mindcontrolled ogre
>ogre prepares his grab
>herewego.jpeg
>get hit by a random red fuck and happen to stand right in front of the ogre
>get grabbed instead
>yeets me out of the level
>mfw

Attached: 1549965934424.png (548x586, 357K)

After everyone in this thread said that confetti really fucks the guys up, I just grinded a round of the opening area to get enough money for two confetti, bought some from the dude near sculptor's temple, and fucked the guy up.

The anti air deathblow worked first try as soon as I had confetti applied. Maybe you just need to have confetti for it to work on apparition enemies.

Okay, redirecting the lightning is really weird. Basically when he winds up you jump, press r1 when the lightning hits you ( can probably mash) then when you land you'll do a big ass lightning slash.

I used a seed guide and I reckon they are all mostly ok. Have you tried checking the offering box at the dilapidated temple?

REMINDER:

you have NO IDEA who in this fucking thread is giving advice, being a git gud cunt, etc. and HASN'T EVEN PLAYED THE GAME but watched playthroughs and thinks they have.

Great.
I don't know who the hell you mean by Tengu or anything else but I guess I just have beat the drunk. How many beads/gourd seeds etc am I supposed to have because I have two sips no upgrades

>Some bosses/mini-bosses kick my ass for the longest time
>Meanwhile others end up being piss easy
>Watch others play, they have the opposite experience
Makes me both laugh and cry, because more often than not the stuff I've seen others do effortlessly has just been me being dumb and not realizing how to do something.
I've yet to see anyone use the fan to 1shot all the dual katana sword homos at the end of the game tho and just parry spam them and either take a minute to kill them or end up dying.

Attached: 1553605662222.jpg (1200x846, 168K)

What tool/special should I use on demon of hatred since firecrackers dont work?

He's honestly not that bad, but very technical. A lot of it is rot memory. He has only like five attacks in phase one, and is very predictable (i.e in first bar he'll always do a thrust attack after a jump attack, you can tech it). His flurry can be blockspammed or simply avoided entirely by sidestepping. When he slashes you can jump on top of him for a free hit. Be very aggressive and you'll get him.

I was by the point I could one gourd his first phase entirely. It's pure rot memory, this boss is very predictable.

Honestly love this fight since it wasn't really a fight but more like a puzzle. It was a nice change of pace, with an focus on stealth and just using your ninja skills and tools such as the Gachjin Sugar, Knowing all the monkeys weakness and overcoming them.

Isshin's a cool dude
Also, you can't give the same sake to one NPC, so you have already treated the Sculptor to it before probably, or he's ill with dragon AIDS

>and yet the camera consistently gets un-locked if it get's sucked on a wall or something.
That fucking rock in the middle of the field where you fight Genichiro and Sword Saint. I had it unlock me so many fucking times only for them to do gap closing attack around it.

Priest at the Estate or go through the general guy. The dark cave you don't need to worry about yet

>locked out the last 2 beads because fuck you

Shit game design.

yikes, who wrote that garbage?

>Have to waste 5 skill points on both nightjar combat arts to be able to unlock living force
>mfw fire sword
>mfw the damage it does
It was worth it

After you beat gyoubu go right from where you entered. Inside the building is a tengu who gives you the ashina esoteric text, it unlocks another skill tree. Ascending and descending carp are must haves.

Is this game playable on base PS4 or is everyone playing this game on PC here? I didn't have many problems with Bloodborne and it's one of my favorite games.

i'm glad i wasn't the only one getting salty about those stupid fucking rocks fucking up everything

If you have the fully upgraded whistle it stuns him for like 6 seconds. I was able to pretty much kill his entire third phase just stunning him with the whistle and attacking

Going by some streams I've seen it's fine on base ps4.

The whistle stuns him.

>mist noble
The fuck was that about

It runs just as poorly as Bloodborne.

When is the earliest you can get the Shura ending? I want to do that, and then start a NG for the other endings/alternate NPC choices

is that copper cab?

FUCK YOU SCULPTOR STOP POSING AT ME

Malcontent allows you to basically skip a phase

Does anyone know what causes Spirit Emblems to increase in price? I'm just gonna farm a ton before that happens.

>Just beat Corrupted Monk in Mibu Village
>I know she's at Senpou but never found her

>tfw googled katana classes after playing sekiro

Why the fuck do we live in such a shit time where "studying the blade" would be considered and autistic thing to do

who's hyped for a china dlc?

Help for the owl lads? I'm getting fucking wrecked every time and haven't made it past his first fucking healthbar. Also it's so annoying to have to rooftop to him each time. I swear I haven't had any problems like this before with any boss, he even omimouri(whatever)ed me and stepped on my thrusting sword?!

He leaves footprints behind you and makes a lot of fucking noise. First monkey I killed.

where is the best place to farm grave wax? flute dudes in fountainhead? how do i kill them quickly

>not backing up savefile before owl to quickly get all endings
Yeah, well, fuck you I guess

The corrupted monk is not at senpou

She's not, the real one is a mandatory fight later on you literally can't miss

Shes at the fountainhead towards the end of the game. They changed up boss placement for the promo footage.

is there a guide for where to find ALL prayer beads?

>Implying the dlc won't be about western piggus invading glorious Nippon

How do I cheese the headless he kills me in one hit pls respomf=3

demon of hatred is bullshit screw you from

Motherfucker became so easy after using his lighting attacks. His last phase literally became a joke, But shit the phase before that is where real shit comes out.

Some casual jorno at pcgamer where he's basically crying about how the game is hard. It isn't even the review of the game, just a blog post serving no reason than to make excuses for himself and wanting someone to tell him that it's ok.

thanks.

Bros, please help me kill the Demon of Hatred....

If you can't mash L1 then just use the shield and hit him with the overhead double for easy combo

You can puppeteer the dwarf near the kite, he will fly it higher and keep it there so you can grapple over the canyon where the ricelady is.

I am just griping, but feel free to reply.
Every time I fight a miniboss, especially the "apparitions" it makes me feel like I have been coasting through the game without knowing how to play.
O'rin is giving me trouble. It feels like deflecting is useless and being aggressive is useless. I just don't know what the fuck, it's been like this the whole time. I actually don't feel like I am improving with deflecting times or anything.

What's with all the sugar candies in this game though?

Sure I'll put a summon sign down

Oh

Attached: Bog Vergil.jpg (703x742, 63K)

Just use a summon

Dodge his overhead jump attacks that take a year to land and punish with roll/run attacks. He even thrown the two shurikens first lettting you know he is about to take some free damage. The anti-heal bombs are also really easy to just dodge and go ham.

Upgrade the finger whistle tool to max and abuse it

After corrupted monk I think

What is the hardest boss in sekiro

I found it easier to not lock on. Always hug his back/legs, whenever he stomps just run away. Use whistle to stun him (saving emblems for last phase is best). When he does his charge attack that destroys your HP just jump and it will never hit you. When he does the jump explosion jump grapple to get close to him again.

Mate did you not get the return the dragon ending?

Killing a boss in this game is the most exhilarating experience. My heart is always pounding.

Me

So I just beat the game. How do I go back and get the different endings?

What's the safest way to back up the save? Copying both the save folder and the config or just the save folder?

beat it again

Is there a cap on the max experience cost per level?

Only annoying thing is the gun. I used basically the same strat I used for phase one. Get up in his face and hit him until he deflects, then IMMEDIATELY block and get ready to deflect, assuming he didn't already do a sword poke. Repeat 'til full posture.

Deflect her spam attacks and jumpkick the sweep she does 90% of the time at the end. She will break her own posture eventually.

Run to the right
Try to stay under his fap hand

Depends. The earlier bosses were way harder for me since I needed to unlearn souls and learn how to play this game. In a vacuum Sword Saint.

Too much shit for me to explain, fextralife has a nice guide on him. BUT when he does his close range fire arm swipe you need to jump over it, blocking and even deflecting will give you fire damage. Also beating the ape round 2 gives you an upgrade to the prosthetic whistle. Using it stuns him for a bit, similar to gascoigne.

Orin is atrocious, I don't know why people say "just deflect lol!!!" because her posture recovers easily and keeping pressure is tough when she fades out of existence. She does too much damage and has this bullshit slash with no wind-up.

Just another example of a fun fight turned into another overtuned deflectfest.

I hear you can use upgraded poison blade and confetti and it's fine. You can also competely slip Phase 1 by throwing pottery at her face and then you can stealthblow her. I have no patience so I just ledge-cheesed her.

Literally just spam R1 and do the jump kick counter every tie the moonrunes pop up
That's how I beat her first try and I have absolutely no idea how people have problems with her

you can also use the firecracker to get some free damage on her

That's what I have been doing. I guess I'll just have to be more patient.

I'm surprised so many people had issues with O'rin. To me, she was the easiest fight in the game (excluding Isshin). All of her attacks are telegraphed and it's not hard to whack away at her until her posture is broken. I beat her second try and I'm absolutely garbage at this game.

Oopsie, I meant "spam L1", not R1

>spam R1
>get deflected
>eat shit
You give poor advice.

Is there a way to check your hours played?

How's that a challenge? I'll beat this game ez pz without dying even once, onee-san.

I just stopped trying to hit him ever after a good deflect since he has so much superarmor moves that just rape your face if you even think about landing a hit. Only get aggressive after obvious counters and whiffed delayed slashes (even then he might block, so stop aggression after second block/deflect) or if he just stands right in your face in idle stance, then he will let you hit his guard twice for free posture dmg.

This games pinwheel

Theres more of them later, you basically one shot them. Just one dumbass fish/dragon man making illusions.

It was good, but not the best fight in my opinion.
I liked the first Genichiro fight more.
Sword Saint is just a bit boring to me. Once he is in the second and third phase he becomes so easy to punish that it's not that fun to play against him anymore.

I mean that's true for every boss, because Firecracker is the only prosthetic that actually does anything consistently.

I may just be whining because I took her on a bit too early, but I feel like even when I got into a good rhythm it took way too fucking long for any results to manifest. That's my opinion on most of the bosses, you learn enough of their moveset but it still feels pointless because then the only thing left is your own patience and by that point it's thinner than when you started.

Like you could learn Snakeeyes, but if you just Ichimonji-spam her into a corner it's the same result but faster.

The demon of hatred sucks because to actually play it you have to unlearn Sekiro and play it like a Dark Souls boss, then suddenly it becomes easy as fuck.

What are your guys' wishlist for bosses in DLC?
>Jorogumo
>Some lewd kunoichi
>Crab monster
>If Sekiro going west to China isn't a sequel, but DLC: Jiangshi

Attached: 1523657938192.png (600x1021, 922K)

>worst lapis weapons require the most material

But why?

How much harder is NG+? Should I just go ring the bell as soon as possible? Beat Sword Saint in about an hour.

Fucking O'rin and the monk are gatekeeping me like hell, who thought it was a good idea to have 2 bosses back to back who can only be damaged from a short lasting weapon enchant with a relatively rare and obscure drop?

Notice that there are multiple times in the game where you have to "close" your eyes because the character you're talking to is going to do something they don't want you to see.
In reality it's just because From didn't want to make unique animations for certain scenes and "closing" your eyes is just easier.

wait until you have more confetti to spare

Someone needs to cheat engine 1 billion sen to see if sen throw has a damage cap or if it will just instantly drain a full health bar.

Both can be damaged fine without any weapon buffs

lol just use firecrackers nigga.

o'rin is completely optional
though you get something pretty nice for beating her

Huh? I beat both without using confetti. I tried the Monk with confetti and it didn't seem to do a difference
snap seeds however...

You can just parry O'rin to death.

You don't need confetti for either, Orin is just a deflect + jumpkick test and and monk is about enduring a long fight where you read her moves correctly and deflect / dodge / jump to punish at the right times and don't even dream about breaking her posture.

>tfw still stuck at the 7 spears nigger
Tried cheesing him too.

Attached: reeeee.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

I haevn't got sen throw yet, but the description is kinda vague.
Do you lose any money by using it? I assume you do, but the description doesn't tell me.

Literally did both without divine confetti. O'Rin only has like two combos to learn so I have no idea what kind of a spastic you are.

I spent 40 hours gathering oranges for you Rice loli. You aren't giving birth until you eat them all.

Yeah, two of the endings can have the game end prematurely, and one of the ending, the one with the most requirements, just ends on an enormous cliffhanger that's basically a generic "This journey has just begun and this whole game was just the prologue". Only the Immortal Severance ending actually has a definitive ending and lets you see the game from start to finish.

>stealth deathblow one bar
>firecracker spam the second bar until his posture is broken
???? this strategy works for 80% of the enemies in this game

Godzilla stand in that you fight jumping around avoiding lasers

Based Miyazaki separating the real gamers from the casual summoner soulbabies with the masterpiece that is Sekiro.

Bu he's optional
And you can just return later, too

>firecracker
Holy fuck I hadn't thought of this. I tried oil and fire the first run and almost got him that time.

>two of the endings
One

Speaking of the return ending... Does Sekiro get rice loli teen pregnant with kuro?

Firecracker + chase slash is rediculously effective

His posture melts if you deflect the slam he does after a mikiri counter

I was kind of underwhelmed with him.
He's super flashy and has over-the-top glitzy moves, but he's not actually very difficult at all, in fact, for me at least, he just got easier the longer the fight went on. Pulling out the spear just made him much easier to deflect and all of his perilous attacks are super easy Mikiris, then when the lightning phase hits he becomes extremely easy because now you can lightning reversal him too.

they could do something with mermaids
in japanese folklore, eating mermaid's flesh was supposed to make you immortal, so that would fit in pretty well with the story

Fuck, I just tried that and it worked first time

Cheers buddy

>Jiangshi
yes please, i would love to fight one of these fuckers

Attached: file.png (778x672, 566K)

No.

From what I can tell, the Divine Child absorbs Kuro into her heart. She then sets out to embark on a journey to China where the Dragon's Heritage originated from so that the power can't be abused again - this way, it can ensure that Sekiro and Kuro can live normal and peaceful lives if they succeed.

Attached: 1521138039745.gif (755x601, 203K)

Can anyone, without spoiling much on details, give me some clues on how to get the best ending?
I've just met the divine loli, and she gave me some rice.

Hey guys I’m trying to kill the training guy with the mortal blade since he’s a bro and he wants it, but no matter how much I use l1 and r1 wolf just does a normal death blow. Anyone figure out how to kill him?

>*Trainer Activated!!!!*
>Uninstall.exe

meh

Why bully a poor dragon girl

What the fuck do I do with the snipers in Ashina depths? Holy fuck, their posture is absurd and they basically one-shot with their rifles.

The Divine Child is locked in her room chowing down on those persimmons. I've reloaded and traveled around and fucked around in there. I just beat the second boss you face on the rooftop and got back down into the room. Will she unlock the door if I progress the ritual?

When you kill Lady Butterfly the memory says she was one of Wolfs Shinobi Teachers. So shouldn't she be on your/kuros side. Its never explained why you even fight her.

23 hours in just the ape to kill and ending bosses towards the return ending and ive had dragon rot once. what an over hyped nothing mechanic

Attached: 1474465218112.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Keep eating the rice and act as her delivery guy untill she tells you about her plans

>Girl
>No tits
You lie

he says he needs time to prepare
go away and come back

Does this mean the next game may star immortal rice loli?

Probably after a time.skip as an adult

You have to revive yourself first

At what point is it possible to get locked out of the return ending? Aside from siding with Owl.

where did genichiro go after the fight do we see him again?

Attached: 1547601726089.png (619x757, 126K)

It depends on what you consider the best ending, although you can go for both at the same time and just choose at the end

Feed the rice to the hag in near the big tree in the senpou temple and do what she says.

Because you can't just go and get you platinum. Now go farm those palace fucker for a couple of hours.

Just deathblow him the normal way when he is prepared to get executed

Basically, it doesn't actually do much.

Run past them, the bonfire is kinda near

I always got the idea that she recruited the bandits and wanted Kuro because she was working for genichiro
Haven finished the game so I can't tell

Is PC version the easiest? Locked 60 or more with smooth frame pacing and possibly less input lag

Attached: sekiro Screenshot 2019.03.24 - 11.09.59.30.jpg (2560x1440, 1.06M)

P1
>Block stomps
>Block three hits of the fire combo then run left to dodge the last attack
>Dodge headbutt (or block if you didn't react)
>If he jumps away always run straight to him and hit him
>If he jumps up run away and then grapple to him

P2
>If he jumps away run sideways until you see his attack
>Run sideways, jump and grapple if he does the long-ranged slash
>Run sideways if he does the fireball, at the end run up to him and hit him
>Everything else is the same

P3
>Jump or stay away from his cleave combo that he does at the start (and maybe once more during the fight)
>After jumping away he can do any of the earlier follow ups in addition to a new one
>The new follow up has him rush to you with a cleave, so jump and punish
>Everything else is the same

It's a long but easy fight when you figure out that you don't really have to block many of the fire attacks (you can probably dodge the combo I chose to block by just running behind him early?). P3 is pretty much just about reacting to what long-ranged moves he does.

>after kuro moves from his room

Well, Sekiro joins her so I'm pretty sure he'll be doing the fighting.

I imagine higher fps makes parrying/deflecting harder since the window is smaller.

Ahh thanks guys was wondering what the problem was

You can shit on the illusion one with snap seeds

After killing the Divine Dragon.

What the fuck is this word salad? I'm literally repeating your sentence over and over out loud and it sounds like pure nonsense.

Am I fucked? I just gave the girl the persimmons and she is "writhing in pain". I have the last boss and hated left.

Arguably as hard as Isshin

I'm already at the bonfire in that room. There's a fog wall blocking progress.

> Beats Guardian ape
> Decides to go to poison swamp next to the beginning
> Its him again, with another Giant ape
Sasuga Fromsoft

>the window is smaller
Only if the devs are hacks

O'rin was a posture fight for me, parry her attacks and jump on her head when she does the red kanji attack.

Repeat until posture fill/deathblow

really tedious fight because sometimes her animation resets mid combo and immediately starts another combo causing your posture to break.

the corrupted monk after, play it like a dark souls boss, stay back and bait him to attack, run in and get a hit in, and repeat until dead. When he jumps forward you can run forward and end up behind him allowing 2x hits in.

Tfw finished poison lake and moved to Mibu Village before the first guardian ape fight

Platinum can go fuck itself

Attached: 1281569854807.jpg (188x229, 12K)

>tfw I went to the swamp before fighting the Guardian Ape so I didnt have to fight the double apes in the swamp
I dont even care about whatever reward I would get, im teleporting past that room every time

I beat them both on my first try how are you so bad? Are your parents retarded?

Poison it in phase 2 and 3

Kill snake-eyes.

Stealth from the save point to where she is standing (keep to the left wall, if mobs aggro, wait the aggro out), fuck her up from stealth.
Afterwards, run the fuck away, let her take poison damage and finish her off afterwards. Be careful, her attacks were a bitch to predict for me.

>tfw

Attached: teehee.jpg (600x582, 68K)

Do you think they'll actually do a direct sequel? It's been so long

I don't really get what I just did during the Divine Dragon fight, but it was cool looking.

I actually got bodied in the last phase because sweep into stab and all that. Didn't really get what I was supposed to do, but I revived and got some cool stuff to happen I guess.

Are any fights outside of ending railroaded bosses missable?

Thanks user that worked.

You get the 3rd ninjutsu (it's shit lol), an attack up and a prayer bead
>tfw had to do ape rape cave because I went to the valley first

Attached: 1553170334328.jpg (1242x866, 103K)

If they don't do either a sequel or a big journey to the west expansion, then From can go and fuck themselves. I'm not content with them pulling my dick and slapping me with a fuck huge cliffhanger "story is far from over" kind of deal.

Protip, visit the fake Dragon Heritage for free super good heal and recovery item after every boss. She is the best.

I found the the best farming spot for endgame. In the fountainhead palace area at the idol by the big plaza there is a lightning guy a few steps away you can backstab for 1k xp then just rest and repeat. Alternatively you can backstab puppateer him then kill the rest of the 5 guys with him for 500 more xp per kill then repeat

So is there a list of where all the gourd seed and prayer bead locations are?

where's the fan prosthetic

>infinite gear options
>magical spirits that all want his dick
>not 4'8
>more than one moveset

Meanwhile Sekiro can't even kill one white man without pushing him off a bridge

Attached: William Nioh.jpg (1820x1024, 241K)

Can NPCs actually die from Dragonrot? And if so, do any of their plotlines actually affect the ending?

Attached: 20190326153238_1.jpg (1920x1080, 316K)

the 2nd fight is MUCH easier

The second Guardian Ape has like 20 % posture compared to the real one so he dies fast with firecrackers. Mostly it's just a headless monkey with two health bars.

The one at the castle outskirts gate is pretty good too, like 6 guys you can backstab.

>Weapon stats
Sounds like thats some grind to win game

No

Yes, most minibosses are optional. There's only like 2-3 completely optional bosses that aren't required for any ending.

None of those npcs effect the endings

GOT HER FIRST TRY!

Thanks user! I could kiss ya!

Ashina outskirts stairway is far better. Three gunners, a flamethrower guy and 2kat for around 3k in like 30 seconds.

You can grind in Sekiro once you get the demon mask. 5 skill points gives you 1 attack power.

>cant jump
>cant use grappling hook
>gets defeated by a wall

Doesn't she die if you ask too many times?

>Geralt but he's a filthy weeb
I knew Nioh was going to be vile garbage when in the beginning he uses a longsword like a fucking katana

Shadows Die Twice wiki on fextralife
There's 10 seeds and 40 beads (two locked behind another ending)

That basket guy at Mizu village told me of a sane village, a hunter that refused to drink the sake.
Where is he? I can't find him.

I have ichimonji but where teh fuck is the double ichimonji everyone is talking about

lmao

>At the very end of the game where it doesnt matter anymore

K I N O

Attached: Genichiro.webm (960x540, 2.77M)

Does sake only give extra dialogue?

It's the skill right after Ichimonji?

I'm in the hidden forest.
How the fuck do I get into the building? There doesn't appear to be any way to climb up the tree.

There's a second ape? Where is he?

pretty sure the guy is dead, but you can find an upgrade item where he lived on the other side of the lake

2024 Fromsoft releases the new Sekiro-Bloodborne crossover to widespread critical acclaim. Borderless windowed mode and 60+fps is still not in the game.

>Supposed to be a ninja
>Giant orange coat

This triggers me so hard, why couldn't they just give me different skins or some shit so I can look like an actual ninja?

How hard is Owl (Father)?

If you are facing the front of the building, go to the back left corner of the area. There is a tree you can graple and a hug wall. Graple the tree and there is a mini boss + a path round to the building.

you need to go around
when you run into the fat miniboss, you're going the right way

>when the boss mikiri counter your stab and kill you from full hp

Attached: 1431101871872.gif (427x240, 1.67M)

Explore, there's a higher point with an item from which you can grapple, after that the path is straightforward

Where can I grind fulminated mercury? I have four upgrades left and all of them need it.

Do you guys ever feel bad for stealth takedown hp bar away from mini boss?
Also I fucking love posture system.

Attached: 1529211321547.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

How about 10ft tall Owl with a giant pony tail?

Killed her but didn't pick up the kidney stone, and it's "day" in the game already instead of the "morning".
So I'm guessing killing her does actually progress the game.

He doesn't normally go around assassinating people, his actual job is to protect the kid

WHY DOES THIS GAME HAVE SO MANY OLD LADIES!? DOES JAPAN HAVE A GILF FETISH!?

Attached: 1552164473864.jpg (640x640, 48K)

The problem is most people are coming in and applying what they learned from souls to the game and it just doesn't work. I saw a guy die 20 times to the bull because he was trying to poke and dodge roll. Then when he stood there, parried and punished he actually won

From the beginning of the "house area" go left along the wall. Jump across a chasm and you soon come to a grapple point that leads you to a mini boss and finally to the roof.

As soon as I wrote the post, I noticed and went around. Thanks for the help anyways, guys.

It's kino, user.

Why was this allowed?

Attached: sekiro 2019-03-25 13-35-16-86.jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

gonna play the original dark soul series on PC since i've never did ( mostly because i didn't have a controller).

which version should i pirate?

Poison Pool after getting Fushigiri. The cannon guys drop it. Use the demon bell to increase your rewards.

Ministry gunners and flamethrower guys drop them. Try outskirts stairway for easy kills.

>Myiazaki trying to d
Corrupt me with all his deviant fetishes
>My dick still says Vanilla Emma

ANGRY ABOUT MOTHS

Attached: Palefucker.png (500x553, 213K)

>both real and illusionary versions of corrupted monk get fucked by mistful of ash and firecrackers
>illusionary monk also gets fucked by divine confetti and snap seeds
>2 out of 3 of real monk's phases get skipped by jump deathblow
Is she the most cheesable Fromsoft's boss?

Attached: adachi.png (310x416, 188K)

Is mibu village the best place to farm exp after Ginichiro?

The old one with DSfix.

Its to drive home that Loli/Shota > *

Nostalgia-fags will say The original edition because it has slightly better graphics.
But if you are playing it for the first time just go with the remastered, it works better on modern systems and plays at a smooth 60fps instead of 30. Also online in the original is pretty much dead while the remastered is fairly good.

I’ve got several bosses and mini bosses in one or two tries. But I can’t kill the fuckin purple ninja that guards the mist raven. I got the treasure but I need to kill this guy for myself

>get to sunken valley
>suddenly monkeys with swords and guns
ok

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Gangsta - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_02.56_[2015.09.30_05.58.27].jpg (1280x720, 101K)

What's the deal with the terror bosses? (headless and the other guy who shoots all the purple spheres at you)

are they required? cus every time I try to go over there I get my ass kicked, but I keep finding new ways to go.

Also should I kill ginichiro first? or go through senpou temple?

I don't, Character i'm playing is supposed to be a backstabbing fucker.

There's something for everyone, user.
>Kuro, for trap lovers
>Divine Child, for loli lovers
>Emma, for casual normies into adult females
>Gun Fort girls, for people into adult females but with a nice creepy twist to it

Attached: 1532657617617.jpg (1280x853, 237K)

Yeah, at least until you get to a certain Endgame area.

they are optional

>Many bosses absolutely eat shit to the axe
Wish I would have known that earlier

Attached: 381225.png (500x511, 349K)

>implying i will be able to play online as a pirate

so...is the old one with DSfix better than the remaster? i only have a gtx 1060 so if the game hates me i might fall short of 60 fps.

Wait till you see the Oyaji monkey dual wielding Katanas.