Sekiro is shit

You know why? Speedruns will be shit.
The most kino thing after playing a Soulsborne game yourself is watching other autists break the game down and finish it under an hour. You obviously can't do that with Sekiro, therefore Shitkiro = Shit

Attached: sekiro-standard-edition-preorder.jpg (1000x547, 81K)

What? Sekiro is even better for speedrun with the movement panel

FACT.
Speedruns are for autistic manchildren

Ela had the speedrun under an hour on day 1. The game is laughably short

i am sorry if you enjoy your autistic community, but a game being good or not is not determined by speedrunning.

being speedrunnable or not doesn't matter at all for game.the most enjoyable speedruns to watch are bad broken shit like Dog's Life anyway.

Sekiro stopping autistic trannies from doing what they want? How does one game just keep getting better?

Elajaz already did 1:30 speedrun and thats with sucking at owl and isshin

You underestimate players. The game will be speedrun, it will be broken, it will have challenge runs you can't even imagine. People will beat it without being hit or taking damage.

"Kino" means movie theater, you attention deprived sack of shit. You're a fucking embarrassment, stop trying to fit in.

Kino has been turned into slang on the board you dumb fuck. No one uses it for its actual meaning.

honestly can't imagine hob doing sekiro with no dmg because sometimes you parry perfect and get dmg or you reflect the lightning you get dmg.

It's possible to do it in under an hour. I've seen somebody on pace to do it if he didn't die, which will happen sooner or later.

Well I mean he took dmg on other souls games and he didn't count it. If it's impossible to take dmg then they just don't count it

Probably just avoid parrying those attacks then and just dodge lightning.

>Kino has been turned into slang
Incorrect, you've been trying to do that for months without success. It can't become slang because nobody but you and maybe other 5 idiots use it that way, and everyone just feels sorry for you. I don't, you can go fuck yourself.

Not that guy but I never see it used for it's intended purpose. Still getting mad at dumb shit is really embarrassing. Get laid.

You cant be serious right now. It's used all the time, and I'm not one of those "5 idiots" that use it. I just see it all the time.

You're so kino rn lmao af xD

>Not that guy but I never see it used for it's intended purpose
That's because you speak neither russian nor german, but that's your problem. It makes some sense when Yea Forums uses it to refer to a movie, it's embarrassing seeing le 8gag army trying to make it mean "good." I can only imagine these people trying to speak normally in real life.

If you're not getting the Return ending, it's not a valid speedrun

How do you get return? I beat all the optional bosses and refought Owl but it got me purification ending