NOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1552795953425.png (767x431, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AndreSegers/status/1110280970295345152?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=WZ_8HhDvgbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=As-Kg7LQcws
youtube.com/watch?v=jjdTwDBJfnc
sourcegaming.info/2018/08/22/more-information-about-the-smash-direct-sakurais-famitsu-column-vol-561/
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77349815?page=3
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77305819?page=9
reddit.com/user/Senjougahara__Hitagi/comments/a3wg1l/ummmmm_wow/ebgwtjx
gameinformer.com/gdc-2019/2019/03/21/cupheads-creator-desperately-wants-him-in-super-smash-bros
nintendolife.com/news/2018/12/video_watch_the_amazing_moment_yacht_club_games_discover_shovel_knight_in_smash_ultimate
reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/9eloaw/comment/e5q72i8
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/452468018/#452480410
twitter.com/DOOM/status/1101608887193649153?s=19
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope that they will add a monster hunter fighter

Why are rosterfag threads so fucking good

FUCK GRINCH CHARACTERS

Who would they add?

>yfw they add Rare character
>yfw it's this

Attached: perfect-dark.jpg (768x768, 114K)

I want the chosen undead first and most

Attached: 1553591742449.jpg (780x846, 53K)

I am willing to bet your little ass was doing the same shit to Ridley and K.Rool before August and June. Fuck right off with using them

At least it’s not Wojak.

Does it scare you knowing that Banjo is the sole survivor of the Grinch group who can still make it in?

Attached: 1552996739660.jpg (1295x522, 471K)

Most definite 'yes', then. I'm sure if he got in, I'll see you pretending like you knew and wanted him all along. Till then, friend.

Ugly jontron bear

>2018
>wanting Freddy Fazbear

A Palico, it makes the most sense

THIS GUY RIGHT HERE

Attached: download (1).jpg (1024x576, 118K)

A felyne would be better
Imposing a default armor set over the rest goes against everything the game wants you to do

Gimmick of monster hunter is it being tedious and preparation-heavy. How do you translate it into a fighting style?

Attached: Sad_Banjo-Kazooie.png (1028x453, 348K)

Geno could still get in. I don't want him and he isn't as popular as Banjo nowadays if I had to guess so it doesn't seem very likely. But the fact is he's been highly requested since before melee in both Japan and NA and Sakurai even wanted him in the last two games but Nintendo either didn't approve or didn't want to pay. maybe things are different now, maybe not.

What chance does banjo even have anyway? he's highly requested but you won't see him advertising the game like Joker can since he isn't as relevant now

You don't need a gimmick to make a character with an interesting moveset. There's a ridiculous amount of material to make a character out of, from weapons to items to notable characters. It's definitely a good prospective character

desu i see ridley and k rool as a duo of most requested never evers

banjo could only fit in a trio of him, geno and isaac

like a trap character?

Take that K.Rool mask off, Steve. We all know it's you.

Attached: 1552851343679.png (1500x1500, 1.9M)

>Genofag turn coating against banjofags
Ridleyfags and Roolfags may not see you guys as one of them, but they both equally hate any sense of turncoating

I literally said I don't want Geno my dude

>advertising the game

Banjo-Kazooie is essentially the face of Rare since that was the breakthrough game to cement the duo as part of the Nintendo family back then. If Rare Replay gets put on Switch with some of the DKC games and Diddy Kong Racing then Banjo is supremely likely.

Attached: 81s9mAkhuZL._SY679_.jpg (498x679, 64K)

Take that Plant mask off, Steve. We all know it's you.

Attached: 1549405141310.png (1101x362, 405K)

not even close
fuck steve and fuck banjo

Attached: robloxian.png (656x656, 468K)

>Implying Smashtards can read

Why are Banjokeks so unbearable? You'd think they'd be more humble after getting btfo.

I think Rathalos as a boss and an assist trophy is as good as it's gonna get

>Banjo-Kazooie is essentially the face of Rare
yeah maybe, Yooka Laylee did get a lot of attention after all.

>getting btfo
they did?

So why has Yea Forums absolutely gotten so suddenly extra asshurt over Banjo and Banjofags in the past month or so?

>robloxian
>square head
Dumb nigger.

>Andre Segers shut down on PapaGenos for not vetting rumors correctly
twitter.com/AndreSegers/status/1110280970295345152?s=19

is there anyone more BASED than this chad

Attached: UGfAHHEZ_400x400.jpg (379x379, 28K)

they won't, Hunter is too shit.
they would add Dante in Season 2 instead however but after DMC comes to the Switch.

Attached: Itsuno on Dante in Smash.png (692x519, 123K)

I mean Ken still got in so...

they already turncoated on skull kid fags too lol

Now that most people are taking assist trophy/spirits as de-confirmations of characters, Banjo is one of the few popular characters left standing who might still make it in.
Naturally, the bigger and more popular something gets, the more attention it receives good and bad. It's just the cycle of smash picks. Everyone shit-talked Ridley and K. Rool before they were revealed in Ultimate, so they moved on to the next hottest thing.

Genofags are the most backstabing fucker i've ever seen I swear

nobody gave a shit about Ken or even his legit leaks he was in (see:the 2 Pirhana Plant leaks/Kenincineroar or Box Theory/that Ken image leak/etc)

it's suppose to be the roblox equivalent of the steve model, so the square head makes it just as cursed or creepy as the steve model

It's wild that people are only getting more upset over people wanting Banjo Kazooie. You at least gotta give it to Banjofags, most of them genuinely love the characters and can't be shamed or ridiculed into backing down unlike a lot of other rosterfag camps.

Wow what an insecure pussy

That sounds really boring.

I mean, I'm just saying it like it is. I'm a massive Banjofag, but it's understandable that people get sick of hearing about a character to the point where they just start to hate them.
I'll never back down on them though. Original BK is still one of my favorite games of all time (gotten to the point to where I can 100% it within a single 5-6 hour run)
And if they make it, that'd be the last of all the characters I've dreamed about having in since I was a kid during the Melee days. Others being Wario, Olimar, and K. Rool. It would truly make it ultimate for me.

Nintendo had nothing to do with it. I guarantee you it was Square Enix's fault.

Could just take these for inspiration.

Attached: 57991d74d7c3db992d8b5872-1920-960.png (1920x960, 802K)

what made the grinch special?

the Whisslblank leak guessed Roy's echo correctly and people followed to no ends because it lacked Incineroar, Skull Kid, and Geno. Later Isabelle and a fraud leaker (loz18) destroyed it.
the Reddit Riddle was piggybacking Ridley rumors at ResetERA (see: GameXplain) and the Simon+IC+returning 4 roster rumor, and it took a guy from S-E to debunk it by deconfirming Geno and Sora and break NDA.

It even had a 5ch post parodying the entire thing too despite being a western leak. (they made fun Elma's echo voice shit)

both these fakes leak all had something the Grinch had going for:
>retards couldn't debunk it easily, always washed away by the wave of autism
>it had all their most wanted and dreamy boomer picks in while avoiding the giant zoomer newcomers
>common guesses included to curve ball it or latched on an existing rumor. Normally this would cause Smash speculators to believe it because "muh patterns"
>had something vital to make the leak more convincing (see: the company that made the banner)
>bunch of nobody insiders cooperate to shoot it down and win anyways
>gets debunked by the inclusion nobody wanted and feared

it matters to neither of them and if it was it comes down to money according to Sakurai.
drop your S-E boogeyman

what makes you say that? I don't understand the origin of these rumours of SE being unwilling to cooperate with them. I mean they've already licensed Geno in smash twice now. the reason final fantasy has like two songs and two spirits is because the characters and music are owned by multiple people who have no reason to give a discount

banjo was only good on nintendo 64.

Probably the reveal that Cloud was the last character added to the game, which suggests there were issues in getting the rights back. Plus the fact that FF in general has very little representation in Ultimate.

>the reveal that Cloud was the last character added to the game
[citation needed]

The problem is, Smash Bros. very rarely includes characters that aren't main protagonists/mascots or lesser clone characters.

The only unique one-off secondary character (ie Geno) that's in Smash is Sheik, and she's literally just Zelda. Everyone else are major, reoccuring characters in their franchises. The likes of Geno just don't stack up to anyone in pic related.

Attached: smashpeople.png (1268x579, 721K)

this, Final Fantasy is just shit
we seen Nintendo cooperate better with Disney and Enix+Sugiyama, so its natural to expect Sora or a DQ character instead

Hackers found that, in the internal ordering of characters, Cloud is the very last fighter in the base game. Plus his texturing, UVing, and modeling are the least different of Sm4sh veterans.

>ridley and rool fags act better than everyone once their characters got in
>despite being worse than everyone else combined, outside Steve-retards
Figures.

My mistake. I thought it was confirmed that was the case but it wasn't. I guess some people who claimed to have inside info heard that he was added last due to rights disputes.

I'd say Geno stacks up perfectly with Sheik and decently with Palutena.

Also
>Roolfags now starting to treat Banjofags the exact same way people regarded Roolfags before K. Rool's reveal

>Cloud was the last character added to the game
>literally ZERO SE spirits outside Cloud's fighter spirit, Geno, and Mallow
>only 3 total SE songs including Cloud's victory music, 0 remixes of any sort
>no items
>no assist trophies
>no bosses
>no mii costumes
>not even Cloud's English VA
>literally only allow the bare fucking minimum of a stage, character, and the required minimum of two songs per stage
SE is an embarrassment of a company.

>The likes of Geno just don't stack up to anyone in pic related.
Eeeeh, remove smash stuff and i feel he has decent match with Sheik, possibly Palutena if you dont count spin-offs (fucks sake she is not even in galaxy 2)

>I don't understand the origin of these rumours of SE being unwilling to cooperate with them.
The fact that Final Fantasy has no spirits whatsoever in Ultimate outside of Cloud, who even then still uses his Ultimate renders and not original art like everyone else, combined with no assist trophies, no new songs, absolutely nothing new.

REMINDER

>Bowser Jr = Piranha Plant

>Mii Swordfighter = Joker

>Duck Hunt = Banjo

They do it to everyone now. Same for Ridleyfags, with the only difference being that Ridleyfags also acted better than everyone BEFORE his reveal.

Woops, meant Rosalina, fucking forgettable name.

Sheik is the first example of a variation of the same character being made playable uniquely
Doc and ZSS followed on
plus, Dark Link and "Toon Sheik" are the first example of a variation that can't happen

how come retards use Sheik as an argument for their once per game side characters when it never held up? PP is a surprise rep and even FEshit still rely on MCs, not their secondary protags like Hector or Caeda.

It means its no problem to ask for Pig Ganon, Mega Man X, or fucking Dark Meta Knight.

Attached: 1518402165383.png (1350x1139, 1.39M)

Again, Sheik is just Zelda. She only got in as apart of her transformation gimmick in Melee and would of never been put in if she was her own character in OOT.

While Kid Icarus is a small series, Palutena is far more important to it than Geno is to Mario. She's been in all three games and is even the series' namesake in Japan

Today I will remind them

Attached: 1552564488136.gif (502x522, 2.12M)

>The likes of Geno just don't stack up to anyone in pic related.
Except for Sheik and Palutena. You even admitted Sheik is an accurate comparison. Jesus...

They all seem cherry picked reasons to me. You're forgetting that Geno does have some stuff over them, like more fan demand.

>I'd say Geno stacks up perfectly with Zelda's costume and and recurring main cast
he stacks as Kumatora and fucking Zeke

again though it's not a case of difficulty negotiating, it's just that SE has no reason to give a discount. well maybe I'm splitting hairs a little bit but there are probably lots of companies who won't let their characters in at all

I like how palutenapologists act like those reasons had anything to do with her getting in.

>how come retards use Sheik as an argument for their once per game side characters when it never held up?
Cute how you ignore popularity among the playerbase for your goalpost-moving """arguments""". Dark Pit is hilariously unimportant outside a fraction of Uprising, but he's in.

People talk shit about this theory but they did the same thing with Smash 4 DLC. I think Bayo was built from ZSS and Cloud was built from Ike.

>that awful samefag
not even hiding it lmfao

So? Even then Square Enix is being extremely stingy and difficult. Just look at the crap ton of content that Konami lend for Castlevania's representation.

>like more fan demand

Fan demand isn't the only thing that gets a character in

>You're forgetting that Geno does have some stuff over them, like more fan demand.
that's why Tifa is in the roster now right?

Here’s the extent of my rosterfagging. The character that’s perfect for me is already in the game so I don’t worry too mucgabout who’s in.
>Chosen Undead. Costumes are iconic armor sets from each game in the series. Attacks are based more off various bosses than player animations. Slow animations with lots of lag but high power and defence. Has super armor and high weight that is reduced at high percents by hollowing.
>Sora. Can call in disney characters as more typical fighting game assists. Floaty and light but good hitboxes. Roxas as an echo.
>Akechi as a surprise joker echo.
>Sans. Joke character that’s actually effective. Attacks only do 1% but puts flowey on the enemy’s head to do the rest of the damage. No spoilers from the fight besides minor stuff like throw animation. Instead specials are taken from other parts in the game. Has to be slowest character so he needs to have strong alternatives to approaching in his kit. Honestly I would rather have Kris
>Porky, superheavy with long pokeylegs. God damn his specials basically write themselves and capture a major side of the mother series smash doesn’t show.
I feel like, from purely a gameplay perspective, a Steve kit that lets him place blocks would be fun.

I can’t think of any other characters that would be fun to play and are physically plausible. Like Dante would easily be one of the funnest characters in the game but he has nothing to do with nintendo basically. Ryu Hayabusa sounds good and incredibly likely but I haven’t played any of his games so I wouldn’t know if he’d be fun. Does pheonix wright or ameratsu still have a rats ass chance in hell? Really sad to admit I don’t think Quote has any chance anymore, which sucks because smash could fix his horrible luck with swapping graphics and curly brace would be a perfect echo and playable robot QT. His kit potential legitimately sucks balls and screams obnoxious zoner though.
Its never ever but I wonder how cuphead would translate

Being a clone of Zelda isn't the only thing that matters, yet here we are. That seems reason enough for you to justify adding Sheik AND giving her a full unique moveset over Ganondorf, who at his expense ended up as a carbon copy of Falcon despite being more important than Sheik.

>but there are probably lots of companies who won't let their characters in at all
I highly doubt any videogame company would turn down a chance to be in fucking Smash bros, the most prestigious and highest grossing crossover in the industry. I'm sure some would demand too much for Nintendo to be fine with paying for the rights, but none would turn it down. I can't prove it obviously, but I would bet real money that SE demanded outrageous prices for their shit, while Campcom, Namco, and Konami (even sega, to a lesser degree) absolutely showered the game with endless support. There's more stuff for Mega Man, Namco arcade games, Metal Gear, and Castlevania than there is for a lot of the first party series.

Attached: 1531070899013.png (750x676, 503K)

Stevefagging is just a repeat of Ridley debates, only more ironic

She would if Square wasn't so stingy.

No lad, i meant Rosalina, see here the other 2 guys are underestimating Palutena's importance to the Kid Icarus series, while Rosalina is a fucking footnote on mario's proper history, just like Geno. The only difference being that they own Rosalina so they shoved her in all the spin-offs while they didnt own Geno so he faded into obscurity. Both are even related to stars for fucks sake.

If Sora were to get in I feel like other Disney characters would be absent simply due to how expensive it'd be to get them. Plus he's got shit-tons of moveset potential without them anyway.

sounds like Nintendo rather work with their other IPs instead, not Final Fantasy's precious pooch

You are a delusional and biased autist.

>tfw your character led you on a wild ride ever since his cameo in Melee

Attached: 1553473281628.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

if popularity and demand ALWAYS matter, freaking Sephiroth would be in right now.
(or Saki and Takamaru)

>"everyone who disagrees with me is a samefag"
>too new and stupid to samefag check

I think Rosalina gets on by because she and Luma essentially represent two of the best and acclaimed Mario platformer games

so you're saying Geno should be a Mii Gunner echo?

>Gets into Smash instead due to actually being in a fucking Switch game.

Attached: cuphead-promo-cuphead-mugman.png (1500x1500, 499K)

He probably would have been a boss or AT if SE wasn't total shit.

And yet they didn't, so that's out the window.

Palutena's history to Kid Icarus prior to Uprising was to appear exclusively at the end to give you a generic "Thanks for saving me! *smooch*" message.

If Banjo does get in these pics are just gonna get added into big BTFO collages

Sure, I'll take it. You seem to think Geno supporters are hard to please. We just want some SMRPG specific material. I'd be happy with the Mii costume coming back and some music.

The problem I have with the Cuphead in Smash theory is that it makes absolutely no sense for Nintendo to choose Cuphead over... anyone else really.

>3 sametards is everyone
ohokay genobab

He was also an extremely cheap clone character that took no effort to make

>We just want some SMRPG specific material.
Then the best case scenario is getting Smithy as a boss battle.

I wasn't aware being in a Switch game was a requirement. Nobody tell Ridley, K Rool, Simon, etc...

Ganondorf shouldn't even be in over OG Ganon anyways lol
blame Aonuma and the the OoT hype and the fact Sakurai combined Ganon votes with Dorf ones

The only time I can think of somebody explicitly saying "no" is Mr. Yabuki declining the prospect of an ARMS fighter in Ultimate, feeling that ARMS is too young for that sort of treatment (though he was still honored by the desire for it). That's probably why we got a Spring Man AT, as a compromise.

they'd have to make multiple melee attacks out of the fucking ghost for this to be viable

Square's stinginess doesn't excuse the fact she's less priority than Sephiroth, who right behind Cloud.

Sakurai already explained that ARMS and Xenoblade 2 came too late to be included

I am biased but im not delusional, if their postions were reversed in terms of character rights the same thing would have happened, Rosa would create a cult following and Geno would get shilled.

Probably, Galaxy was well received so having her to represent it makes sense, but her herself is not that important, she is one step above Pauline as a "girl of the current game" character thanks to all the spin-offs she has shown up in.

Zelda and Peach arent exactly much active characters either in their franchises, but their ROLE to the franchise is vital.

he's in fags

Attached: Resident_Evil_Damnation_-_Leon_Scott_Kennedy_render.png (695x766, 476K)

I would take it.

>Who is "Joker"?

That would be fucking radical, too. People only really rally behind Geno as a character because all the support is there already from the pre-Brawl days. He's awesome and all, but Mallow was always used by haters as a "I hope he gets in instead and you all seeeeethe" joke, but we'd all be happy for that, too. Or an AT of Johnny or the Axem Rangers. Anything really. Maybe a modern model for Valentina...

what about a sony character? what about a character that's already being licensed out for other purposes to other companies? final fantasy music is always being licensed. actually I think Persona 5 has something from Square Enix in the soundtrack

Oh shit now that's fucking creepy

Persona's WAY more popular and well-known than fucking Cuphead.

>main character that still appear in games
Geno is the Earthbound/Xenoblade/Final Fantasy party member you don't see anymore by the next game comes.

He’s totally doable with only KH original content but no matter what he should have assists because a massive part of the game that you have npc friends helping you out. It’d feel a lot less like playing kingdom hearts without screaming for donald to heal you. Disneyless assists would allow Riku to do some shit, which is good because despite his importance he’s too big to be Sora’s echo and would only be able to exist as an assist trophy or in cutscenes at best.
Best case scenario for cuphead is if their attacks aren’t faithful to the games much and instead to a lot of random cartoony shit, which would actually be more faithful to the game than their actual in game abilities. Though maybe run and gun gameplay could be replicated as a move. Like if you could fox laser while running basically.

Stfu faggot everyone hates that shitty game. Its wasn't even made by rare.

>Sheik
nigga...

>And yet they didn't
just because they didn't add your doll doesn't mean Nintendo isn't interested on their other IPs
especially his buddy Horii and that hack Nomura waiting for Sakurai to add Sora and a DQ character in.

Yeah, but Zelda and Peach kept appearing in more and more games, with Peach having had many playable roles over the years. Then it took Palutena decades to return and even then she was still just a support character.

You do realize you can find a fuckload of Cuphead merchandise at US stores right? There's even fucking halloween costumes.

Attached: _pdp_sq_.jpg (1000x1000, 66K)

>especially his buddy Horii and that hack Nomura waiting for Sakurai to add Sora and a DQ character in.
And yet they haven't been added. Sorry.

Also, Nomura wanted classic FF characters like Bartz in, never brought up Sora as far as we know.

>He probably would have been a boss or AT if SE wasn't total shit.
except that is wrong, S-E would definitely be open to adding him playable.

Geno would be Assist Trophy like Saki was

The other reason Geno isn't coming which no one is talking about is that there are now 4 small, fast, strong, lightweight projectile based characters. Brawl had 3, sm4sh had 2. 5 is too many. We need more variety
Persona is definitely more well known because it's been around for so much longer, but Persona 5 hasn't sold as well as Cuphead so far

Cuphead devs already decupfirmed them, can you cupautists give it a rest?

>Then it took Palutena decades to return
It took decades for Kid Icarus to return, in all the games, she is in it.

Think like this, Pit represents the classic games, Palutena represents Uprising.
>but why KI gets a new character for a new game when others didnt?
Because it's from Sakurai, its that simple.

Geno in the mario universe isnt equivalent to Palutena in the KI universe of games.

>except that is wrong, S-E would definitely be open to adding him playable.
Wow, more dumb shit retards say when reality proves them wrong! If they were open to it, he would have at least been a spirit. SE added jack shit, and Sakurai himself said that they almost couldn't even get Cloud back.

>Geno would be Assist Trophy like Saki was
Okay, what does that have to do with anything?

Same for FNAF, but that doesn't mean they're more popular than Persona. Persona is a massive, iconic, and still active franchise dating back almost 30 years.

The big difference is that he is still owned by Microsoft and his franchise is dead.

>he is still owned by Microsoft
Nintendo and Microsoft have had a very good relationship lately.

Dunno man, I get your points but outside of Sakurai bias I can't find much justification for Palutena at all. Rosalina's just like that, she's there to represent Galaxy, one of the most successful and popular Mario games of all time, but outside of that she doesn't have many merits herself, as she was just an NPC im that game.

It doesn't matter if Microsoft owns Banjo-Kazooie. It's a still a Nintendo IP in spirit.

Something interesting I noticed: Cloud's victory theme isn't just a midi or 1997 synth version like the two stage songs. By which I mean it sounds like real brass instruments.

VII:
youtube.com/watch?v=WZ_8HhDvgbQ

4 and Ultimate:
youtube.com/watch?v=As-Kg7LQcws

Maybe it's from one of those PSP spinoffs of FFVII? I'm no expert

Attached: 1453677710547.jpg (450x490, 63K)

>And yet they haven't been added. Sorry.
this was you when you thought they were only adding ballotshit. dont make the sane mistake again.
>Nomura wanted classic FF characters like Bartz in,
no he didn't and none of them were serious suggestions. he made a suggestion of WHAT other FF character him and Sakurai would add if it were to only add Nintendo FFs.
Sakurai even noted that would be just resorting to literal who's at that point. he even suggested fucking FuSoYa for god's sake.

It's not gonna be a flash in the pan indie. At least Shovel Knight has been around for 5 years, crosses over in everything imaginable, and is not playable.

see

MvC:I (although it's a shit game overall) done a fantastic job with their Monster Hunter

youtube.com/watch?v=jjdTwDBJfnc

I think the push for Cuphead in Smash comes from a mix of NPCs wanting more "BTFO epic salt" culture by virtue of Cuphead getting in instead of any of the more enduring MS character requests, and rosterfag indietards constantly thinking that they're owed a flavor of the month indie rep in Smash.

>Wow, more dumb shit retards say when reality proves them wrong!
Reality says S-E would add Noctis over any FF character boomers want or resort to wanking to FF7 again
>If they were open to it, he would have at least been a spirit.
that would mean he's DLC like Porkyfags believe

>Okay, what does that have to do with anything?
Saki was an AT due to his popularity and demand, same for Takamaru. if Sakurai had the special chance, he do one for Geno as well.
he was a failed pitch anyways, so it fits.

>this was you when you thought
What the flying hell are you talking about?

this is why i'll never take reimufags seriously
there's always a sense of irony and "muh salt" behind "the most likely indie pick atm"
just like Stevefags, KOS-MOSfags, and Doomguyfags

>Geno could still get in.

Attached: 1537560678380.png (364x322, 14K)

>Not realizing bandwagoner falseflaggers who were originally attacking him due to muh relevancy
C'mon, you should realize a shitpost when you see one.

reading comprehension must be hard to grasp, right smashboarder?

that'd be so sick. honestly i'm surprised we didn't get any music at all. they have yoko shimomura on the team and everything.

>falseflagging this hard

>get shat on by grinchfags for months on end
>get to watch their dreams shattered on the day of that direct
feels good, bandanabros. anyone else here /spiritsdon'tdeconfirm/ ?

Attached: bandoomer dee.png (352x334, 94K)

I want two monster hunter characters (which genuinely means it will never happen) with one of them being a hunter and the other being a monster, Yian Kut-ku probably works the best because it's pretty well known and popular among fans of the series and it's not two big

but we have papyrus on smash already.

>unga bunga me swing giant club/great sword
>me swish fast blades with smash attacks
at that point, just add back Magnus' AT or give Pit one of his club weapons

I think he was talking about the Yooka-Laylee's kickstarter which was very hyped when announced, because it was a Banjo-Kazooie spiritual sequel made by some rare formers

Then, they released it

>falseflagging

As obnoxious as Reimufags are, Touhou IS one of the exceedingly few indie properties that has any right and shot to having a Smash fighter, because it HAS actual history and isn't just flavor of the month.

But Foxy's in.

Shut up faggot, and get some taste.

Looks like there are still a few Banjocucks despite all the leakers saying he is not happening. Time for some FACTS.

Did you forget Sakurai's words? Characters from franchises that have no future are rarely chosen. The keyword being "FRANCHISES". Is "Banjo & Kazooie" going to get a new episode? No. It's been eleven years, the Rare devs are not interested into making another game, and anyway it has nothing interesting going for it compared to its rivals from the Nintendo consoles (Mario and Donkey Kong series). Microsoft is not going to finance another failure.
K. Rool got in because he is the most recurrent antagonist of a still on-going franchise, despite also being absent for eleven years.

So, let's say for a moment that B&K not getting another game is not a problem: we know it's Nintendo's suits who chose the characters. The ones who were currently chosen are Joker from Persona, and Erdrick from Dragon Quest (if you're still in denial, you're a faggot). Both from JAPANESE franchises. You really believe Nintendo is going to bother with a third-party character from a WESTERN company? Get real. It's obvious that the next choices will either include a Tales Of character or Ryu from Ninja Gaiden according to Imran.

Let's say, once again, that they make another exception and decide to include a Microsoft character. It would obviously be something from Minecraft: it sells more, it has more players than Fortnite, it's still relevant today, and opened the gate to the sandbox games. It's also a way to include younger players into Smash. B&K are not characters that would bring more sales. And Nintendo's leaders would obviously prefer a more known character than having a relic from the 64 era as DLC.

Attached: NowayBanjo.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>people actually falling for the stevefag bait posting

The only time is Roolfags were assholes were with Ashley and they had it coming pre-direct

Based and redpilled.

>Massive amounts of weapons increase move variety
>Felyne assist Trophy
>Dragonator Final Smash
>Multiple armour sets as alt costumes
cool and good

This is going to end up being true
Though maybe not immediate, I can see Banjo at E3 not April, that might be Somebody else, maybe even Erdrich or a first party

never ever bandana goomba

Attached: 2620246ef47cddb626beb178ca8db3c7.png (420x420, 138K)

There are no true Banjo followers left. It's only meme lords pretending to care about a character.

> despite all the leakers saying he is not happening

sauce ?

>implying leakers know every single detail

Piranha Plant and Joker say hi

>leakers
>after no one got Joker or Piranha Plant

Attached: no.gif (320x228, 1.78M)

Piranha Plant was leaked. Joker is the only "true" surprise.

>K. Rool got in because he is the most recurrent antagonist of a still on-going franchise, despite also being absent for eleven years.
K. Rool got in because of his popularity in the ballot.
sourcegaming.info/2018/08/22/more-information-about-the-smash-direct-sakurais-famitsu-column-vol-561/
You faggots were bitching about his irrelevancy when we did mention his role in Donkey Kong.

Attached: Murdraw.jpg (855x687, 427K)

>leakers saying it’s not happening

Oh shit Shit-agi is that you? What happened to your “not on the list” posting faggot?

>Got the last few characters I ever wanted in Utimate, so now I can just sit back and watch rosterfags tear each other apart.

Feels good.

Attached: 1534777914797.png (700x647, 573K)

Nobody believed the leak until it happened, it wasn’t a loudly claim leak like Virginbitch, people only noticed after, that counts as a surpise

>still clinging to Erdrick, when his OST is even more Jewish than Cloud

Nah, it would require songs that aren’t ports

>wanting used goods again
You like roasties don't you? First Phoenix Wright and now this walking roast beef sandwich.

do you mean papyrus because she's already on smash.

>It's a leak but it's not a leak
Based retard

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77349815?page=3
Tansut for Erdrick

Sabi and Xenother say that Erdrick and Steve are in

reddit.com/user/Senjougahara__Hitagi/comments/a3wg1l/ummmmm_wow/ebgwtjx
Hitagi says Steve is in

Impressive to see retards still going against leakers despite them not believing a word of the Grinch leak.

Attached: 1546794785369.png (710x897, 283K)

none of these people got Plant or Joker so they ain't shit to me, goku

>Getting Cloud as DLC for Smash 4 and getting rosters right for other games doesn't count

One more week before his reveal, boy.

Attached: Chardrick.jpg (1920x1440, 279K)

Lloyd Irving is an obvious choice.

Ahem
FUCK Shantae and FUCK waifushitters.

Attached: Jason_Frudnick_BMZ (1).png (290x499, 201K)

It doesn’t, a leaker with one source doesn’t necessarily have a source elsewhere.

> Sabi and Xenother say that Erdrick and Steve are in

Why do you think they are credible ?

> Hitagi

Hit "I'm glad to see that these Nintendo swordman character will be in b-b-but I'm not sure if he's from Fire Emblem I can't tell you... s-sorry" agi, nice.

Also, no one said that Banjo will not be in.

Even if Erdrick is in, Tansut didn't leaked Steve, so other leaks with both Erdrick and another character could be piggybacking (like everytime when Vergeben say something)

i think erdrick's coming, too, but:

>tansut 'predicted' cloud in the most indirect and flimsy way and that was only a day before the direct
>xenother's claims on steve ride on him being available during play-testing in august, debunked by noatesty, a legitimate play-tester
>hitagi is already proven a fraud

come on. take it all with a grain of salt. nothing is confirmed.

>none of these say Joker or Piranha
>after shit talking everybody else and claiming SQUARE ENIX REP, GAME AWARDS ITS HAPPENING REEEEEE

>Joker

Lol nope

please tell me thats just retarded fetish art from deviantart
don't tell me that a fucking letsplayer youtuber who appeals to underage (to ask for nude pics in DMs most likely) actually did this.

Attached: 1542051274995.png (943x968, 472K)

Sabi and Xenother leaked the P5R game and the Power Rangers games. They also apologized for leaking it.
Hitagi did backtrack on Smash but is still credible due to him leaking the Granblue fighting game and SNK.
We are not getting two characters from Microsoft as DLC, this much is obvious.

Literally only Tansut and he was a one hit wonder

The other two was shut down, have more credible sources

>implying sources in one area suddenly means they have sources for smash

That’s not how that works
Everybody was a train wreck in both real info and fake
Using that as a reason for smash is completely wrong.

Hitagi was fucking wrong and ran away like a pussy, stop mentioning him
Even if he backtracked he pulled bullshit like
>There was a list, he isn’t in
>There is no persona character
>If there’s a list I didn’t know about it

Stop fucking using him

They were not shut down, if anything they gained more credibility because games that they were the first to call were anounced.

>Reddit spacing
Jesus Christ

Yep, I'm thinking hes in

>WE FALLL

Attached: getsugatensho.png (1361x629, 1.61M)

we knew about p5r's and gbf fighter's existence before sabi and xenother said anything, though. also, sabi alone leaked battle for the grid. she's in contact with xenother, so he just happened to get that info from her source. his own sources didn't give him jack about that.

as for erdrick, xenother's sources are claiming erdrick. sabi's has said nothing beyond a geno rumor floating around noa.

Refuseethe

It's useless, people still deny Vergeben having real information. When Erdrick is in, they'll simply say "L-lucky guess!"

Papagenos confirmed Steve was in and not Banjo, though.

he claimed banjo before and his sources are flimsy at best

it's papa-fucking-genos, come on

Nobody said Banjo won’t be in except Hitagi and he was a proven fraud especially since he pretended there was a list and even said there won’t be a persona character

Erdrick getting in doesn’t mean Banjo won’t
They both will

The issue with Sabi and Xenother is that they are big AW. P5R and Power Rangers were already rumored before. (and Granblue Fighterz)

We'll see, but Tansut is the only leaker who has already leaked something with Smash.

> We are not getting two characters from Microsoft as DLC, this much is obvious.

> We aren't getting 2 guests characters from the same company

*Ryu appears*

> We aren't getting 2 guests from the same game

*Richter appears*

>Steve didn't get in, but Erdrick did, so Vergeben was right!
By that logic, the Grinch leak was true since Ken got in. You see how that makes no sense?

Erdrick will get in but not Banjo
Don't force an alliance faggot.

>”we haven’t developed any of the characters yet”

>Square Enix rep and Minecraft lol
-E3 2018

No

*AHEM*

>Microsoft won't bother to make another Banjo game

>But they ended up spending 2 billion to get Minecraft

>Nowadays Nintendo and Microsoft are really close

It's clear that the Microsoft rep would be Steve.

Attached: 1543117712538.png (960x960, 924K)

Vergeben never said Steve would get in, only Ken, Incineroar and a SE character.
Stop changing facts.

That's a cosplay of a realistic lego man, you sperg.

O

K

A

Y

sauce ?

at least geno had genuine support
banjo is just used to shitpost

>*Ryu appears*

Not him, but Ryu wasn't in the base roster with Mega Man, though.

I can't see them adding two Microsoft reps in the same season pass at once.

Ryu was added as a DLC while Megaman was in the base game. I also don't believe they would put two characters from the same company as DLC.

We gonna just act like Roolfags and Ridleyfags weren’t all buddy buddy with Banjo and Genofags prior to getting in?

Attached: 537A771C-31A6-4DA6-BB0D-30519C0612A2.jpg (500x400, 28K)

Stop falseflagging,

Erdrickfag here, Banjo can pass

Attached: kidgoku.jpg (480x480, 40K)

He's still wrong

Attached: v.jpg (750x928, 79K)

Get real blockhead

Attached: 05611DEA-C47B-4D1D-8F73-5E38E3F4CA4C.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

>using Palutena as an argument
I'm not a Geno fags but I can see that the anti-rosterfags have stooped low

they both have genuine support and shitposters. you know, like every other character fan base.

Don't pretend to be a Erdrick fan, faggot.

>Using fag to call yourself
Now THAT'S falseflagging.

Attached: 1547494644012.png (239x338, 203K)

Once they lost their never ever status, they couldn’t give less of a shit about them

There's no proof either of them are getting in yet.
It's possible to like two (or more!) different things.

Goombario unironically has more character than Bandana Dee lol

>Square
>Not Sora

You're fucking delusional

Sabi doesn't know anything about Steve, don't drag her into this

Attached: wabisteve.png (601x284, 33K)

hehehe

Attached: Untitled.png (837x191, 94K)

Sora is owned by Disney.

Attached: 1545789023497.gif (813x665, 123K)

I mean at least it matches up with their characters

>Sora
You are the delusional here

> Ryu wasn't in the base roster
> Ryu was added as a DLC while Megaman was in the base game

That's not the point, even if he was DLC, he broke the false rule made by rosterfags

And honestly, since Steve and Banjo are REALLY different (zoomer vs boomer character, casual character vs fan favorite, mojang indie and microsoft representative vs rare and n64 icon..etc), I can easily see both in the fighter pass.

Sabi is a liar then.

you are forgetting that they also go for characters that can easily attach a moveset too.
There's only so many different ways you can swing a pickaxe or a diamond sword.

Sorafag and Genofag spotted

Attached: 1545092386953.png (800x600, 500K)

>literally says she isn't all in on him and hasn't confirmed steve in any way
>"OMG SHE'S A LIAR"

dumbass.

So while we are talking about Smash DLC, who unironically believe that the Regis have a chance?
>All legendary trios included in the game
>With the sole exception of the Regis
>Potential for an amazing moveset
Regice is in

Attached: 1553608508293.gif (750x563, 592K)

>And honestly, since Steve and Banjo are REALLY different (zoomer vs boomer character, casual character vs fan favorite, mojang indie and microsoft representative vs rare and n64 icon..etc), I can easily see both in the fighter pass.

What if

>steve gets in as playable
>banjo is relegated to a mii fighter outfit, just like isaac and geno

I don't want this to happen but honestly I wouldn't be surprised if it did

Sabi is not a girl, he is trans.

If she didn't want to be mixed up on it, she shouldn't have mentioned Xenother at all.
She is going down with him.

Because you’re an absolute faggot. And to save you the time, I’ll go cope and seethe and cry about my character elsewhere.

You’re right, it definitely does

And what game does G*no advertise, exactly?

Attached: genofagsnotevenonce.png (742x613, 138K)

The amount of steveposting would be astronomical. They’re plotting in their discord server, and if that happens, the hounds would be released

i just want Headdy.

There's no way they'd go through the effort of getting a former Nintendo mascot to make Banjo & Kazooie anything other than a fighter. It's that or no trace whatsoever.
And realistically Steve breaks or bends a bunch of the rules. Not worth it for a default skin.

Attached: first criterion.png (300x59, 10K)

You're joking, right? People have been calling themselves whateverfags here for at least a decade, are you new?

Well, it would be a dumb idea.

For me, Steve fits more for a mii outfit.

I mean, he's a silent avatar with a basic block model, his outfit could easily cover the Mii entirely.

>Isaac BTFO'd Sora
>Lloyd BTFO'd Bandwagon: the Chair-acter with one single vote
Pathetic. Swordsmenchads where we at?

Attached: sJIWJ31uQyiJxe_DRqfys7RhaKSNz4J6ONSa2WWnn0E.png (1080x1857, 1.62M)

>tfw never been a rosterfag and only feel happiness for those who asked for K. Rool and Ridley for over a decade and their memes coming to a stop.

Also, Steve's model and animations can't be reworked. His "blocky" animations would be weird. I think, being a mii costume "solve" the problem.

IT WAS THEIR TURN!

Attached: sad_kazooie.png (618x646, 99K)

>He correctly leaked one character from a different game nearly 4 years ago
>That means that he's be-all-end-all authority on Smash leaks for all of eternity
I don't want Reimu in Smash by the way, this is just a reaction pic

Attached: He+jumped+too+early+_9ef10ad74be8fbf2769d6c51d41ad64a.jpg (200x200, 9K)

>neat!

I'm in denial about Erdrick since Luminary would make more sense going off the fact they chose Joker. Why the fuck go for some literally-who DQ protag when you can instead go for a protagonist that more people know because of the DQ 11 releases.

I'm not saying he's likely. not even as likely as Banjo. but he still has a chance
I also think sora has a great chance
Vergeben says steve isn't in btw and polar panda thinks banjo has a good chance. just saying, we can't really be sure of these things right now

I still am, don't let the trolls and falseflaggers muddle up that fact.

Attached: Rool's got your back.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Cloud doesn't have an english VA cause of union issues I think

>arbitrarily making up this many rules

>using based ricardo for your horribly unbased, bullshit post
leave this planet

forgot the ahjyuk

*shocks your path*

Attached: Gunvolt_%28ASG2%29.png (350x471, 158K)

>It would obviously be something from Minecraft
Except you got to take in the fact all the recent Halo shit, meaning it's more likely they'd want to push Master Chief as advertising for Halo Infinite and MCC.

How would Dante work anyway? Would he be stuck with Rebellion/Coyote/EnI?

...are people forgetting Kid Icarus's Japanese name is Palutena's Mirror?

I like how he's rocking competitively.

also western fans conflate the Dee popularity in Japan to Bandanna cancer.

It's GUH-HUH, not ahyuk, you dumb faggot.

it's less of an authority and more of a gauge, this is why leaks aren't black and white

it's not a prediction, it's literally a leak, and how can it be indirect when the hint was fucking direct to the point

with that said it shows more of him knowing someone having access to the direct than anything else

So

Nero or Dante?

Dante can't join because he is loosely based on the character of the same name from a very old Italian fictional story and hence doesn't originate from a video game

Why do people dickride leakers, when they obviously don't know shit about this game's DLC? Same shit happened with FighterZ and Veggyben.

Attached: 1549940619258.jpg (640x640, 40K)

I really wonder if this is like the n64 classics leaks all being put out by major leakers last autumn saying it would be ready for christmas. unfortunately a lot of them were also saying banjo in smash which doesn't help his chances. maybe the steve/erdrick leaks are likewise all probably from the same source as each other and it isn't a good source? I mean Steve was supposed to be in a playable state last summer according to Hitagi and now that just seems absolutely ridiculous since the playtester leakers didn't have him and he isn't in the base roster or first two dlc.

steve was never getting into smash.

I still don't get why people are seriously sleeping on Chosen Undead

user, Dante from Divine Comedy doesn't eat pizzas.

Dante with Nero alt

i'd prefer a Dante with DMC3/2 alts. Nero and Dante play completely different.

Man I just like the designs and the music. Jesus christ

Attached: RE2ixpe.png (1920x1080, 495K)

that shit would look dumb as fuck in smash

see that's what I mean when I asked earlier, I feel Nero can transition into Smash much easier but then Dante is the lead and if they could make him work in Smash it'd be amazing.

Just make a blue Dante color (but still it would be too similar to Vergil i guess)

I don't like indies being repped in Smash but are you seriously claiming only Touhou has that? It's as bad as people saying Ike and Lucario are "flavor of the month"

Dante could work, they could just take things from his different styles and put them as his B abilities. Not that hard.

My nigga

Attached: smashheaddy.png (1280x3000, 145K)

lol i don't care what character they add just make em fun to play

alternatively just give him rebellion / ebony ivory / coyote and work their way there

Verg wasn't the first person to "leak" Erdrick. Even if Erdrick gets in, it says nothing of Verg's credibility because he didn't hop on that bandwagon until somebody else said him first.

I think Solaire would be a better fit personally.

Small world.

Attached: 1486490041291.png (431x744, 319K)

shits like this are disgusting, the same people who think Wolf is a clone

I remember seeing something for a tetronimo rep which is much better done

Attached: D00RfpnWwAI75Co.jpg:large.jpg (1366x768, 83K)

Attached: TETRISmovesetv2.png (1000x2800, 475K)

again you miss my point

faggots who only post special moves are cancer, missing the point that characters have more than just those

They could make it work.

Attached: guia-longasa-dreamteamcupbros.jpg (1920x1383, 470K)

Erdrick also got datamined, so.

nope, the codename Brave got datamined and people assumed it meant Erdrick even though the codename for Joker is Jack which is very loosely connected to the character so Brave could refer to many many many characters

"Brave" got datamined.

would be giggity if this "brave" ends up being Lenneth Valkyrie

Attached: 202153-lenneth.jpg (292x640, 21K)

banjofags have become as obnoxious as genofags lately, for some reason.

There's nothing wrong with focusing on specpial moves when that's usually where the most interesting gimmicks of a character are. There's sometimes exceptions (i.e. Peach's Fsmash) but most of the time the most interesting parts of a character in terms of personality are in the special moves.

if they loved the characters so much, they'd devote all this energy to begging for a new game in the series for the first time in a decade instead of a roster spot in a casual party game.

this is it, bros
he's coming

Attached: 07faa272f66.gif (291x254, 6K)

>The only unique one-off secondary character (ie Geno) that's in Smash is Sheik, and she's literally just Zelda.
even then, sheik only became a separate character because the 3ds' shit hardware couldn't handle zelda's old transformation gimmick. that's also why smash 4 only had charizard instead of the full pokemon trainer.
and then they couldn't bring back the old zelda in ultimate because removing sheik as a separate character would defeat the purpose of "everyone is here."

Eh not really. Casually sure, and possibly applicable to the original 8, but later characters show more of their meat in A moves and overall mechanics.

Rebellion and Ebony&Ivory, those are the weapons he always has.

His moveset is simple if they just incorporate his Styles as his specials.

Neutral: Ebony&Ivory Gunslinger. Tap to fire, hold to go into Twosome Time, in the air it's Rain Storm.

Side: Prop and Shredder into Dance Macabre, or Drive, similar to FE combos

Up: Trickster teleport. Hold to teleport as far as possible, tap to trick next to nearest enemy.

Down: Royal Guard Release. The tricky part here is packing Dante's regular guard incorporate RG. Bar builds as he blocks, and parrying by a lot.

Final: Devil Trigger. If they use the latest Dante, then Sin Devil Trigger, which would be a lot more flashy.

I thought coyote was also with him always, like even as early as DMC1

>Erdrick from Dragon Quest (if you're still in denial, you're a faggot)
where's the announcement, then? they could have easily announced sword gohan in february right after they showed off builders 2 and dqxi s, but they didn't.
all you guys have is a "leak" from plebbit, a vague codeword that could apply to infinite other characters, and datamined stats that are subject to change.

I'm just talking more in terms of fancy gimmicks, user. The two movesets you responded to ( and ) are specifically done to show the character's main gimmick. Sure, the A moves might have some interesting stuff, but the main trick of the theoretical character is being focused on for a reason.

i don't believe any "leakers" at all ever, and it works out in my favor 99.9% of the time.

>Guys! Here is how Bernie can still get the presidency!

lol? they've been wanting a new banjo for years. they just know it won't happen because rare is a shell of its former self. unless they outsourced to like, retro studios or something, banjo's reign in his own series is over.

Nope, he found Coyote-A in DMC1. Wasn't in 2, but let's not talk about that. E&I are his default.

Coyote can be in his side throw, for fun.

Unironically a more fitting choice than G*no

On board, brother

Attached: Rayman3.png (4906x1000, 3.37M)

would Ebony and Ivory even be allowed in smash?

Attached: 355798-ebonyivory_dmc3.jpg (960x960, 58K)

Why would a rare made character be against another one? This pic makes no sense.

Also, his other moves are incorporated into his smashes.
Like, Stinger is best as his running Smash, and attack button can get held to follow into Million Stab.
Up Smash is High Time, etc

Why wouldn't they be?...
Did you not know Bayonetta is in this game, user?

Pls, the only character i legitimately want

PLEASE I'll do anything

Attached: supersmashbrosfighterspass.png (2000x730, 1M)

bayo's guns aren't realistic-looking

Attached: Greyredblackgreen.jpg (550x510, 72K)

Would be better if it was Geno

>it's another Green Faggot thread
Nostaliga faggots should KYS asap. No one gives two shits or knows about some faggot gator from 1935 when your parents weren't divorced.

Literally should have never got in smash. Bayonetta got in because she was relevant and a recent game release, not some literal who green shit.

>inb4 muh rob muh pacman muh duck hunt
Icon characters of different eras or mascot characters. No one gives two shits about literal who the gator

Attached: 1539415892605.png (1500x1500, 2.24M)

Yeah because you're retarded.

>"do me a favor and don't watch our videos"

No one gave a shit, yet he was top vote on every ballot. Keep being delusional you fuck.

Attached: amitiesmashreduxv1.png (2000x5000, 1.37M)

Hat goomba isn't DLC worthy the way that dumb plant is

Ask anyone on the street who he is, no one will recognize that literal who. Fucking Waluigi gets ignored but not him.

If that's the silhouette of Crono, then you can keep holding your breath. Probably forever thanks to Squeenix, but at least he has a sliver of a chance.

Attached: 1547164658507.jpg (1022x718, 106K)

Don't reply to that pasta, I've seen it at least 3 times now.

>Ask anyone on the street who he is
Ask anyone on the street who the vast majority of video game characters are, and most people will have no clue who you're talking about. Dumb cunt.

>muh pasta
gator nigger is trash tier, kys.

Seething
K.rool is the main antagonist of Donkey Kong. maybe if you weren't retarded you'd know that.

funny story. I showed the character roster to my dad a few days after piranha plant was revealed and he recognised the character among only about 20 of them.

Nice fake.

Attached: 1550168382203.png (429x353, 174K)

>Joker
P5 released in 2017 with massive praise, P5R with potential switch port coming later this year.
>Erdrick/luminary
Dq 11 released in Japan in 2017 sold really well, trying to bring dq to the west again they are releasing dq 11 S this year with all the orchestrated music.
>Cuphead
Released in 2017 with massive praise, the most successful indie game that year and made people remember that video games are an artform. Dlc releasing this year along with switch port.
>Leon/jill
Re7 released in 2017, brought resident evil back to its horror roots and people loved it. One of the first major games to get a switch port and re2 remake came out this year (potential port coming)
>Crash
N sane trilogy came out in 2017 received well, revived crash, and now has a new racing game coming this year. Already on the switch and CTR will probably come to the switch also.

This is your dlc, 2017 was the switch launch year remember this.

Attached: 1553545545319.png (652x437, 309K)

Too bad for you, he's already in and won't be leaving because you whined.

Attached: 1543031919783.png (943x513, 798K)

Cupheard got deconfirmed retard

>A tripfag is an actual faggot
woah

I hope it uses bow

Source on that? If it's a link to any gamefags/retardera/Twittershit it is automatically discarded.

seems legit, nigger

You can start by explaining who the characters on the right are.

shows how much you know. The team that made Banjo are retired. Nu-Rare doesn't have what it takes to make anything close to what the original games were.
I want Banjo in because he's always been a Nintendo character to me, and he'd probably be in by now if not for the Microsoft buyout.
This is the best he's gonna get at this rate, unless a miracle reboot happens, but I'll take either.

C O P E

Attached: 4eb29b3f7820f574aa72140a33a1da90.jpg (1280x555, 104K)

gameinformer.com/gdc-2019/2019/03/21/cupheads-creator-desperately-wants-him-in-super-smash-bros

Those are the customizable avatars of Xendoblade Chronicles X.

>"Raiden is Jack"
>4 dataminers couldn't figure out who was the Ike's parameter belonged to (which was Cloud)
Brave is gonna be somebody else nobody is banking on easily

>everyone i dont like is a falseflagger
nobody is perfect
nobody wants to remember the autistic debates for Ridley and K.Rool, which were far worse than any rosterfagging that existed
even the Little Mac/PAC-MAN debates were tame

>This deconfirms
You're one of those retards.

>retards believe this
You haven't even looked at a Persona game have you?

Attached: med_1473902315_image.jpg (640x481, 64K)

>Master Chief deconfirmed by 343i industries
>Sora deconfirmed by Vergeben
>Banjo deconfirmed by Hitagi
Best timeline

you've never played persona. joker doesn't even use a sword.

>what is devs wishing Dante, Springman, Chief, and Shovel Knight were in Smash too and retards took it as confirnations

Until a dev outright says a character isnt in the game it shouldn't be taken as a deconfirmation. Take suda 51 saying travis was not in, this is a deconfirmation. The guy who made k rool was surprised to see him in the game, and the guy who made bayonetta didn't know about her inclusion either.

Piranha Plant doesn't use Bowser Jr's boxing gloves or drills either. The point is they're just using the model as a base for the character.
>average height character who wields a one handed melee weapon
I'm not saying for it's for sure, but It makes sense.

I hope you see a difference between
>debunked by representative of Halo's owners
>debunked by "leakers" who allegedly have "sources" from all over the damn place
Sora isn't very likely, but for reasons that have nothing to do with Verge

It's just using better virtual instruments. That is still definitely MIDI

>Thinking they're going to put in Dante/Chris over the REAL Nintendo relevant Capcom character.
Phoenixbros, RISE UP, our tournabout is nigh!

Attached: 1550031720638.gif (256x192, 108K)

I-I believe in bear and bir- oh who the fuck am I kidding

Attached: dead bear.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Kamiya doesn't own Bayonetta. MS-Rare and Mayles don't own K. Rool, Diddy or any other Donkey Kong Country stuff. Nintendo and Sega can do whatever they please with them.
But Cuphead is independently owned by two people.

My spirit will never be broken. It ain't over till it's over

Attached: PromotionalPoster9.jpg (480x600, 67K)

>spirit
DON'T SAY THAT

The DLC list has already been decided, fuckin idiot. Maybe next time he'll get in.

>i didnt read so i'll just post anyways
I guess i'll be in detail then but i'll acknowledge you did take Suda51's words seriously, not a confirmation.

-Matt Walker shot down Dante and Itsuno came out saying he wants Dante in too but not after DMC comes to the Switch first -Frank O'Conner shot down Chief and told people to stop making quick conclusions because Chief isn't getting in.
-Shimbori stated he hasn't talk to Sakurai yet and wished for two DoA girls for Smash. (Imran noted Shimbori was trying to get out of the Smash question quick implicating he's also on NDA.)
-ARMS' Director said it was too early to think on that and appreciated people wanting Springman in Smash that much
-Yacht Games said it was too early to get Shovel Knight into Smash
-fucking Super Meat Boy's creator wish for Meat Boy in Smash
-it was years since before Smash 4 or DLC Kamiya even talked about Bayonetta in Smash.

and you have the Cuphead devs saying they want people to help Cuphead come to Smash.
the fact Cuptards are using this as a confirmation because they fume contrarianism over Banjo, trying to get anti-Steveposters on their side, and to get people to believe a shitty Yea Forums rumor, is more hilarious.

Its like nobody understand how NDA works and how being NDA-less can be discouraging for a speculated choice.

Attached: 690738_dreaminerryday_gang-banjo-boomers.png (454x448, 164K)

My point was it's not directly taken from FFVII. So it's either from a later FF game or recorded for Smash4, which the other 2 songs were not.

>Hitagi
lmao. that retard doesn't know shit about the Smash DLC. Neither does Virginben.

>Being an unironic banjofag after the grinch leak
Youch

that not what Capcom thinks.
also Dracula and any KI/Castlevania spirit

>He says this when he lumped chief, dante, and Springman in with indie characters getting "deconfimed"
Stop making up rules

so because your character was on a false leak, you're not able to like them anymore? kill yourself.

>Andre: "He claimed to have sources, and now he's doing it again. I'm going to continue to call out people who knowingly spew out bullshit"
reminder GameXplain thinks Vergeben is full of shit too.
he's just like you grinchfags, outing leak bullshitters, why do you hate him?

Naw its because of this, see your way out the door

Attached: what happens when you combine the banjo isaac and geno fanbases.jpg (5069x5267, 3.45M)

After the grinch leak, you're character literally has nothing. You legitimately think banjo will make a return when instead of someone like jack frost to represent atlus they went with the most relevant choice. Im not saying cuphead is confirmed but he definitely makes more sense than banjo at this point.

Who here #literallyfactuallyneverever?

Attached: SbZ5IFY.jpg (784x700, 157K)

He means for skeletons you moronic jizzbag.

>point out cuphead devs already killed it for Cuphead
>point out this is how things work and previous cases including Shovel Knight and ARMS
>m-muh grinch
Indieshitters everyone

cuphead is never getting in

Post yfw your most wanted is already in and you don't have to worry about rosterfags

Attached: 243.png (500x500, 224K)

more like #literallywho

Yeah.

Attached: dbed320759e5f7ed82654d4efd9105b3.png (500x426, 65K)

again:
>so because your character was on a false leak, you're not able to like them anymore? kill yourself.
really now, kill yourself.

It's not even a good game. Fucking trophyfags, I swear.

I always liked pokemon trainer conceptually, but it was such a trainwreck. I'm having a blast now

Attached: 1290291930191.gif (476x319, 1.02M)

>Post says nothing about Banjo
>Responds by calling the poster a Banjofag
what did he mean by this

>post facts
>MUUUUUUUH GRINCH
look dude
Virginbenfags aren't gonna back you up
Kencineplantfags aren't either
the people who are sick of Steveposting aren't coming to hugbox you

this is a biggest disconfirmation than Shovel Knight and Chief gotten.

Cuphead is disconfirmed, deal with it

It's true. At the end of the day I really can't complain.

Attached: 1522459243958.jpg (1000x1000, 479K)

>Cuphead devs already killed it
No they didn't, stop making up rules. A western character has never been in smash so how the fuck would anyone know how they would act.

Feels pretty good mang

Attached: e918a66de93fde7c6288cd1d7d8bb1b0.jpg (860x880, 82K)

>A western character has never been in smash
Diddy

see

NDAs exist in the west too.

A western third party you dingus

>Refusteves seething at Cuphead again
>Refusteves pretending to be Banjobros
pathetic

Banjo reveal at E3

Attached: dreaminerryday-banjo.png (711x583, 142K)

shovel knight

retard

shantae too

Non-playable

it proves that western characters can be added to smash, though.

REMINDER
Nobody has been able to find the cause for the save corruption glitch and it's most likely a hardware error. Not even Nintendo has been able to replicate it. Also, if Mii Swordfighter and Duck Hunt are being used as the basis for a DLC character, their data would be copy and pasted into a new spot. Their original date would be unaltered.

>can't even describe what his point is
I accept your surrender

Thanks! I really had no clue who they were.

>"haha i shit on steve guys, haha we're bros right? RIGHT?"
we're not that stupid
jfc

>Nooooo western third parties can't be playable EVERRRR because I said sooooo
They just retreat to made-up rules. Don't bother.

Don't be a smart-ass, you knew what that post meant

We DO know how they would react.
nintendolife.com/news/2018/12/video_watch_the_amazing_moment_yacht_club_games_discover_shovel_knight_in_smash_ultimate

]Cuphead makes more sense because the cuphead creators want him in smash? Fucking hell man, Phill Fucking Spencer has stated MULTIPLE TIMES that he WANTS Banjo in Smash. So your logic is just fucking BOMBED now isn't it?

And saying Banjo-Kazooie has nothing is like saying Geno, Issac, & fucking Waluigi have nothing.

Feels so good

Attached: palutena_by_hybridmink-d8d65yy.png (803x900, 856K)

> wanting a literal NPC to be in Smash
Fuck off waifufag

I still want Banjo in though

Attached: simons-quest.png (917x1531, 735K)

Didn't stop Ridleyfags

I unironically wanted Mach Rider since Brawl.

Attached: Is that a mothrfucking JoJo reference.jpg (600x764, 101K)

Genuinely a pick people are sleeping on. RE's the biggest nip franchise not already represented and Capcom are clearly willing to hand over the ip considering the amount of love Mega Man and Street Fighter got in the base game.
He's in, fag

Attached: oxidating.jpg (380x460, 41K)

>we knew about p5r's and gbf fighter's existence before sabi and xenother said anything, though.
you knew about it because Hitagi was the one who broke news about it since May, you twit.

reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/9eloaw/comment/e5q72i8
ResetERA went crazy over this and people started making threads on Yea Forums when this was rumored

It's good for 84-85 NES standard, way better than stuff like Urban Champion and Clu Clu Land

Ganon and Zelda are NPC's. They're still important enough to warrant being in Smash.

> Comparing those two to Palutena
Come on user

Zelda was playable in one of those CDI games btw

There were a dark few years for the NES there, but that doesn't mean we need anything from it. Just choose reps from better games. Lord knows NES had enough of them.

>meanwhile, in leakfagging, Stevefags has to latch onto Incineroar and Erdrick

Leon's perfectly justified, and probably a more fitting Kamiya pick than Dante.
But how do you get around the "no guns" rule? He or Jill would just be a boring human who punches and kicks.

Attached: hideki 'insects' kamiya.jpg (500x667, 58K)

It is an apt comparison. How is Zelda that different than Palutena?
>bringing CD-i into it
Don't even pretend this entered Nintendo's mind when they made her playable in Melee.

I still can’t believe Ridley and K Rool are in. I honestly thought they were eternally condemned.

>How is Zelda that different than Palutena?
Palutena takes a more active role and uses her magic much more frequently than Zelda.

I figured out why people hate Banjo. In terms of having any shot, he's the sole survivor of the fake leak that triggers and continues to live rent free in the heads of LE EPIC SALT XD fags. Shadow and Isaac got AT'd; Geno, Mach Rider, and Chorus Kids got Spirit'd; and Ken was guaranteed the instant that third party franchises were confirmed eligible for Echoes.

Soon

Attached: 1469838354404.png (1000x708, 652K)

I dislike Banjofags that think everyone who argues against them is a Stevefag. So fucking obnoxious. Smash threads have devolved into retarded identity politics and they're worse for it.

blame the retarded discord kids who spam that ugly ass render.

Attached: 1535956698354.png (263x266, 122K)

I'm not exactly sure but Bayo and presumably Joker have sort of "magic" guns. They don't seem as out there as they were back in 2008 with Snake. Can DLC even raise the ESRB/CERO rating after the game's been released?
If not you can just have the moveset be based off of MvC2
Is it even fair to count Ken as a Grinchie? Literally the only fake leak I remember not having him in it was some Discord one with Ashley and Heihachi in it.

Attached: 1532695957876.jpg (512x640, 97K)

This, banjofags think they're based for shitting on literally every other microsoft character but in reality it just makes me not want him in. I even like the fact that he has so much support but the shitflinging against an equally based choice like cuphead is pretty fucking obnoxious.

>get shat on by grinchfags for months on end
>bandana dee continues to getting shat on to this day
nice

do I blame the discord kids who started spamming that render or the discord kids who got upset over that render since it make fun of their character?

both are shit

They could give him the explosive weapons like Snake but I dunno how you'd make them feel unique from each-other then. I'd be fine with him being a character, but it would take some creativity if no real guns is still a rule.

Shut the fuck up, spirit

Attached: 1552595559168.jpg (960x960, 52K)

I feel like he'd have to bend the rules a little considering he'd be representing both the horror and shooter genre, both of which haven't been playable in smash yet.

Simon covers the horror genre. Not that I'm saying Leon couldn't or shouldn't be in.

If Sakurai isn't choosing the candidates this time, the fact is you're fucked. I could see Bandana making it back during his era of favoritism, but now...?

Ironically Bandana Dee was the one character that genuinely got NTR'd out of a spot by Piranha Plant. Sakurai wanted a playable mook and even then Bandana Dee couldn't make it in.

BWD isn't even his character. And Nintendo sure as hell isn't going to pick a Kirby character when they could pick a cool 3rd party.

Attached: Laughing Big Boys Ridley King K Rool.png (700x700, 513K)

Genofags have been strung along by the machinations of Square-Enix and Sakurai Daimao since 1999. Can you really blame them for having lost their minds at this point?

Ice Climber isn't a good game either but it made for a fun character.

Sakurai doesn't even give a shit about Bandana Dee. He wasn't even a trophy in Smash 4.

His only presence so far in Smash is just as an upgrade for the regular Waddle Dee spirit. He doesn't even have a spirit battle.

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/452468018/#452480410

Shantaefags blew the fuck out of Grinchsaac with Shantae 5
will Erdrick/Slime do the same? GoldenShitfags are shitting on Dragon Quest each Smash thread

Attached: 1553617469245.png (950x900, 28K)

Obscure/dead franchise characters you would like to see playable?

Attached: Earthworm Jim_Smash_Emblem.png (626x697, 38K)

If we have the option of a good game getting a rep that could bring a fun character over a bad game that deserves no recognition but MIGHT be a fun character, I'll take the former, thanks.

>why yes i want a Creeper girl in Smash. She's my waifu.

Attached: 1553613843470_0.jpg (750x733, 103K)

Removing the stamina mechanic make me so happy.

Attached: PqU7x.png (512x312, 57K)

>Roolfags now starting to treat Banjofags the exact same way people regarded Roolfags before K. Rool's reveal

This is a clear indication of a falseflagger. Not a single K Rool fan would ever treat Banjo fans like that. It's all just a combined effort from Stevefaggots to falseflag.

I guess i'll repost this since your spamming ass still haven't learn
>Deenigger still assblasted Legacy did matter to to a potential character's Relevance in the end of K.Rool's inclusion and presence in the ballot
>people voted Ridley and K.Rool for their long legacy while Deefaggots voted based on confirmation bias and devs grooming their best pooch in hopes of Sakurai and his teamtaking notice
>also saved Simon and Richther from getting CLOUD'D by Alucard, Sakurai even talked about why he went the Mega Man route for Castlevania instead of the Cloud route in the Decidueye interview

>Blandana Dweeb's legacy is nothing but weak garbage (4th player filler, backdrop cameos, optionally playable in spinoffs)
>so the deenigger had to hope "muh recency" will wave him into the roster, AT, or getting a good Legend spirit

>got shatted by Marxchads after their victory against hatmookposters and waifufags
>Deenigger proceeds to create more Hackurai thread because he seething his Kumazaki garbage didnt get in mostly

>Deenigger seethes as he runs out of his apple juice to gloatingly shitpost again

>Deenigger is distraught a pure mook got in over hat mook and the incel ex-feddie (aka Tanabe's Special Boy)
>Sakurai noted he's a surpise rep like GnW/ROB/DH, so the mook rep stuff wont be a normal thing at all

>Deenigger only has a mediocre alternative in Flash 2 and he plays more boring than expressed by Deecultists
>even Flash 2's Krystal actually more fun polearm user than Blandana Dee is
press "S" to spit on the Deenigger's grave

SSSmokin' Sick Style

Attached: 1518565277360.jpg (720x405, 28K)

>This is what twitter tourists call good "OC"

This. Being a Roolfag has taught me a thing or two about compassion. I feel for Banjo and Bandanafags and I genuinely hope they get their dues as I did.

Frank

Jim has got to be the biggest "never ever" on my list. The downside is if he somehow made it into Smash right now, his value would explode upwards, and nobody who would actually make games with him would be able to buy him from whoever is sitting on the rights.

Last I heard they wanted something like 5 mil for the rights. And that's BEFORE Smash renews interest.

Attached: 1541294837889.jpg (494x640, 119K)

Bitch, I was pulling for them to show up in Smash since the first Banjo-Kazooie game came out. Neck yourself with razor wire if you legit think that all Banjobros are memelords.

Attached: 1550642698432.gif (450x252, 911K)

Oink Oink little piggy. Get back in line, we need more meat for the slaughterhouse.

Attached: Oink Oink Little Pigs..jpg (1280x720, 140K)

and you get real as well, Chiefcuck
twitter.com/DOOM/status/1101608887193649153?s=19

Attached: dejavu.jpg (1260x2047, 173K)

I sure would like to see Louie get in as well.

Attached: 1541526005764.png (1280x720, 955K)

>smash rosterfags aren't autisti-

>7
based

Attached: 1537476974256.png (960x960, 786K)

SILENCE, you filthy dog

>Cupheadfags scurried away realizing everyone isn't that dumb to fall for their bullshit
based

I was fucking happy when King Dedede was announced back in Brawl, but ever since Mewtwo was back in Smash 4 I couldn't be any happier.

Attached: 1458947669106.jpg (313x161, 6K)

I despise this image so much because K Rool was never even heavily requested aside from some redditors and if anything banjo was more requested.
But those two shouldn't even be on the tier of ridley because ridley is probably 100x more requested than those two.
Ridley and Geno. No one else has the legendary status those two have. You can argue the validity of the latter but the fact of the matter is those two trump any other character in terms of being requested.

Attached: 1466405012754.jpg (720x405, 58K)

Nice try Chris. His chances of getting in Smash, are the same chance as him getting in your sister

which is never ever

Attached: the briefcase has been found.png (574x475, 262K)

Turn in your backpack. We shall return it to the bro you stole it from.

Attached: 1548379998003.png (640x1136, 1.07M)

>ARMS' Director said it was too early to think on that and appreciated people wanting Springman in Smash that much

Man, being a Springfag that actually made me felt pretty good about myself. I thought Springman was going to get the same treatment as Inkling and the timescale was on the back of my head so I thought he would be DLC at the very least but seeing him as an assist trophy broke my heart.

On that day I knew how Waluigi and Isaacfags feel.

Attached: RIP Dreams and Hopes.png (773x590, 374K)

Maybe during Brawl but Ridley and K. Rool were definitely the big two of Smash 4 discussion. Geno didn't really resurface until the Mii costume.

>geno
>legend
>somehow not "reddit: the character"
nice try, genofag.

Attached: 02A2D748-2EC8-4947-BF93-7440A1378BA0.gif (1069x1080, 334K)

Then you're not a roolfag, you're a rosterfag. We had a ballot and we won, why bother with the other fanbases? And yes, Bayo was a better option for the last Smash 4 DLC because she had a wider appeal, the same reason why Loto (from a game I never played before) is a better pick than Banjo, Geno or Waluigi.

he IS a legend spirit tho

Remember. The end goal for all Stevefags is maximum shitposting. Anything to stir up trouble. Any K.rool/Ridley fan dumping on Banjo/Shante/Geno, that's a Stevefag. They pulled this shit against Krool and Ridley fans before they were confirmed and I can guarantee you that they will don the Banjo mask if they are confirmed.

Attached: Dz5U_MoWsAMCjve.jpg large.jpg (2048x2048, 394K)

Based

Attached: 1543134692401.png (568x3952, 3.47M)

A man's dreams never die

Attached: 1534049178060.png (419x417, 388K)

>I can guarantee you that they will don the Banjo mask if they are confirmed.
>they will don the Banjo
Oh jesus no, why would they don the most requested character in the multiverse?

>"You don't actually like this character!"
>"You're a rosterfag because you hope other people get their characters in. Btw, I also want characters in that other people want"
what kind of retardation am I reading here?

No one wants or likes Banjo besides faggot zoomers who discovered him from Jontron.

Attached: 1545555401734.png (1188x1021, 248K)

so are octopus from game & watch, dry bowser, and sukapon. big whoop.

>another swordsman
I love Monster Hunter, but no fucking thank you. Fire Emblem killed the MH hype for me

Banjobro here. I don't shit on other Microsoft characters, my main priority is Banjo first. Im not opposed to Chief, Marcus Fenix or any Battletoads. I don't see Cuphead working, but it could happen. Banjobros are more accepting than you think. Except Steve, fuck that idea.

Attached: rewind-banjokazooie-featured.jpg (1280x853, 204K)

>can't comprehend a simple sentence
>calls others retarded
So this is the power of the rosterfags.

For each lousy boomer supporting Banjo we have 10 or 15 zoomers who only want him because they heard about him on a youtube channel.

>Except Steve, fuck that idea.
oof

what was misinterpreted?

Because no one likes their meme Blockman.

Attached: 73b.jpg (680x426, 36K)

Actual truth

don't reply to that post. that was a cupfag trying to create a hugbox.

> muh it never happened so it will never happen

You could actually try reading the thread to see that there are people who grew up with his games and genuinely want him, but I suppose that'd ruin your blatantly retarded argument, huh?

A palico would be the best MH rep in Smash.

Attached: 6sq54d.jpg (478x350, 26K)

NO MORE ANIME CHARACTERS REEEEEEEE

Attached: 1551420860579.gif (287x216, 554K)

>I-It's true bro we're honest to god boomers who actually played his game!

I love Earthworm Jim too bro.

See

And ? What's the problem ? If having Banjo in Smash means that zoomers will discover Banjo (with maybe Rare Replay) it's okay. That's why Smash exist y'know: a game where we can discover new series.

>n-n-nobody actually likes the characters! It's just falseflagging zoomers I swear! REEEEEEEE NO DON'T TALK ABOUT THEIR GAMES YOU'RE BREAKING MY NARRATIVE

Soon.

Attached: 1548436050268.png (661x454, 223K)

As a mii costume

Attached: LQ3wulA.png (774x831, 759K)

Denial.
You can say that for literally any character. That just makes them appeal to a wider audience.
As we end the thread, it's disappointing to see shitposters still can't even come up with a halfway decent reason to keep Banjo out of smash. Stay mad.

cope harder banjoke

Attached: 1552124205698.webm (960x540, 1.12M)

i would fucking love for him to get in