Heres your new doll bro

heres your new doll bro

Attached: 20190326023400_1.jpg (2560x1440, 853K)

She's very pretty!

soulless

I love Emma.

she looks ded inside

Attached: 1553536578609.png (482x610, 268K)

>Emma
>not the divine child of the rejuvenating CUTE
What's it like being an absolute faggot? Enjoy your autistic nurse while I'm over here eating chilled rice and giving my bitch persimmons.

She had a hard life of serving her master and losing them. Wolf will make her happy. I hate that she's only revelant in the ending where he takes over Orangutan's role.

>>She had a hard life of serving her master and losing them.
She had a pretty great life, though. She was going to fucking die on a battlefield, but sculptor took her in, and gave her away to a fucking doctor who brought her up as his own. Then after he died she took up his duties as physician for Isshin.

Of all the characters in the game, her story is probably the least depressing.

>I hate that she's only revelant in the ending where he takes over Orangutan's role.
Except that's why she's still around. Because she was only close to the sculptor to kill him if he ever started showing signs of becoming shura again.

She's doing the same with with Wolf, it's not a happy relationship. Either he carves statues to atone for however long his immortality lasts, or he goes nuts and gets put down like a stray dog.

Owl tho he just wants to fight

can you give me some persimmon?

Attached: images.jpg (210x240, 4K)

Owl probably had some fucked up shit happen to him to make him this much of an absolute cunt. Including his shinobi waifu getting eaten by a giant fucking ape, that's got to suck.

Owl spent the majority of his adult life chasing one dream just to be killed at the 11th hour by his adopted son that he himself trained specifically to meet his goal, that's kinda fucking sad

I thought the sculptor's woman got eaten by the ape, he talks about training with her in the valley as novices

Didn't Owl betray you? Why the fuck would you let your adopted son work for somebody that you would obviously go against?

Shit, you're right. Yeah, Owl is just a crazy motherfucker who is having a great time, right up until he gets betrayed by his son.

It's his own fault though, how the fuck could anyone forsake a cutie like Kuro?

He wanted to deal with it all back at Hirata, he was probably getting info fed to him by Wolf without Wolf realising he was planning an attack. Coming back to Ashina was a last ditch move to try and sneak in before the interior ministers attacked and make off with the prize.

Owl betrayed the little lord, but expected you to turn as well. At the start of the game he says obey me first, obey your master second, and he expected you to follow that rule

But didn't Owl backstab you in the back after fighting Madam Butterfly? Sekiro obviously didn't know what was happening. Why didn't Owl just tell him there and then?

>Why didn't Owl just tell him there and then?
Because a devoted shinobi is still a useful pawn? You've got to remember that Owl always figured he could take Wolf in a fight, and keeping him in the dark makes him a lot more useful.

Look at the outcomes. Let's say there's a 50/50 chance of betray/obey. Why roll the dice when there's a chance that even a Wolf who will eventually betray you could potentially lead you to Kuro in the future if you reveal yourself again under false pretences?

>get to the Hatred Demon
>immediately realize who he is

Attached: 1536049343563.png (747x491, 30K)

How do I kill the white crying guy?
He said we wanted to die

Thousand cocks stare

Good, I can relate.