"Sekiro is hard"

>"Sekiro is hard"
>A Dota meme-streamer is getting through it with 0 deaths, playing with Mouse + Keyboard

Explain yourself, fromfags

Attached: Skjermbilde 2019-03-26 kl. 11.31.23.png (930x220, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8dLFd0G0_I
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYd7ec6V3xTNCfQK7-ceEImpWUKUQ4RjC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who gives a fuck fag lol

being good at a video game doesnt mean anything, youre still a microdick incel

It’s actually easier with mouse and keyboard.

this. unironically.

imagine being bad at videogames LOL!

The game is still hard. If a basketball pro shoots five 3 pointers in a row does that make the game easy?

he's a god gamer so it doesn't count

>Comparing normal gamers to a TI-Winner

sir he's a TI winner

Sekiro: Shadows Don't Die.

It's a meme just like "Dark Souls is so hard!!!"
Like all SoulsBorne-type games it has a steeper learning curve than most modern games, but certainly isn't as difficult as everyone likes to pretend it is.

>one and a half hours of swinging back and forth just to increased viewer times.
>Not even cleared the ogre sub-boss yet
>proceed to consumes all pelets vs the samurai fight.
I knew it.

winner of THE premium esport event of the world is good at videogames? wow...

there are only 40 TI winners in the world sir
they are the 1% and not good sample to represent average experience with the game

Too bad he's a tranny.

We can't all be winners.

esportfags are awful at video games in general. they're only good at the one game they play for esports

aren't we forced to lose the first boss fight?

Why are you so obsessed with trannies, user? Feeling lonely?

I expected this. He's gonna start dying like a bitch soon. I watched him and other streamers get through other Souls games by grinding mobs and being overleveled at every boss. Too bad he can't really do it in Sekiro

>good at Dota 2, so must be equally good at all games
This. Sekiro is just easy.

you lose your arm but you don't have to lose

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8dLFd0G0_I

No. I beat him as have most other players with a shred of skill.

Sekiro is by no means a super difficult game but you have to consider that the average retard considers Dark Souls hard.

my bad.
he lost an arm, not dead.
somehow i thought he was revived after the first fight

How so?

he also good at platformer and beat ds ds3 easily

>Yes, he is a NBA champion, he might be good at soccer, baseball, cricket and pingpong as well.

>This. Sekiro is just easy.
Then upload a no death run, I'll gladly watch it dude

M+K breaks souls games
80% of the "difficulty" comes from shit controls.

admiralC //

HE DIED BROS

Probably cheating if he's playing on pc.

Nah,you only die 3 years prior to the events of the game in Hirata's siege after the lady butterfly fight

so it's not actually hard, it's self-imposed difficulty

You are now aware that Yea Forums hates ASSFAGGOTS because their retard brain IQ is unable to memorize all hero abilities.

Attached: 1543543804639.png (515x821, 59K)

What does M+K change?

looks pretty fucking good with mouse and keyboard actually i dont know why im using this piece of shit ps4 controller

he beats every game with ease

he's a god gamer

Attached: AdmiralBulldog.png (256x256, 62K)

It's also kind of difficult adapting to Sekiro if you played Dark Souls a lot. You react to enemies a certain way and never think of jumping around like a spaz. Also the parry timings are much looser than in DS. I think it's much harder for dark souls players than other people.

how the fuck are there people on this board who didn't beat genochiro on their first encounter

he's not that hard

Nothing, that idiot is just assuming things without ever trying to play with M+K. The only thing it could potentially help with are the parry timings, because clicking is a bit faster than pressing a bumper.

>retard frognigger making an ass out of himself and posting something completely unrelated to the topic at hand
based mongoloid

I remember him doing okay in Boshy.
Sekiro is small time compared to that game.

>no reward
>lose in cutscene anyway
Pass

Didn't he pussy out of RE2 hardcore?

>watch stream for 30sec
>dead on ogre
lmao

Attached: file.png (1075x607, 910K)

Precise unlocked aiming. You can stab spiders with a spear.
Also you just run past enemies, 180 behind them and backstab before they have a chance to turn around.

Seething brainlet

Did he got Batista bomb'd?

I guarantee nba champions are way better than the average nobody in those sports

I think he's just scared of horror desu

he felt bad for the ogre

>died on ogre

Attached: 1527421703239.png (554x507, 343K)

Sekiro isn't hard unless you are a braindead Soulsfags

can't wait when that fat fuck dies 100 times like lirik on the last boss and thats with bulldog watching every guide possible.

Attached: 1522673100570.jpg (1000x800, 81K)

why do people shit on m+k?

it's way more precise, I did all three ds games with it.

IIRC from playing dark souls from games play like a dream with mouse and keyboard. you can turn way faster and more precisely which just means way better movement all around.

>NBA champion who spends almost all his free time playing other sports might be better than the average nobody at those sports

Attached: 1540553842449.jpg (193x270, 14K)

>each death stupider than the last
for all his talk about being a god gamer he tilts hard

That's how dota works, it's the only game that exists. If you have mastered dota, you also have mastered every other game.

>singsing on ng+
>bulldog still fucking around
hmm

that's not true at all gorgc is 100% better than shitdog and he sucks major dick at Souls.

I mean he tilted so hard after winning TI3 he left for good.

That guy's brain is completely destroyed be memes and one of his equally damaged fans put the title as a "joke".
You retard.

He is actually good

Gorgc havent even won TI
How is he supposed to be better than bulldog

how many tournaments did gorc win?
how many tournaments did bulldog win?

Clearly gorgc isn't very good at dota.

clicking parry takes less time I guess
mgr was easier with m+kb too

Tilting is all he does and it's pretty much why people watch him.
He's basically the Al Bundy of Dota 2.

>only 2 deaths to ogre

truly a god

Also, his Lone Druid is still one of the best in the world.

You have a finger on both jump and dodge so it’s easier to react. Controllers make you switch between buttons and those extra milliseconds can completely change how you react to attacks.

When I use the controller I have to spam buttons to react to the “symbol” attacks or jump to the left. K+M allows me to react fast enough and just enter the respective input.

>literally won TI with 2 heroes
>got carried by S4
wew

>gorgc
He's bad and toxic to watch. Like EE except actually toxic.

both are more fun to watch than bulldog 2bh.

i wish i could win TI with 2 heroes

>OP doesn't realize the title is an in-joke

>being a contrarian makes me an interesting person
Kys.

Based on pub games? Does he even skrim or anything anymore?

t. guy who watches bulldog and forsen unironically

Because he's a certified GOD GAMER and a TI winner.

>he didn't watch TI3 Alliance games

Bulldog's map awareness, S4's decision making, and Akke's selfless supporting carried Alliance.

t. guy who enjoys Zai's music unironically

He just died to the ogre a few times the fuck are you talking about?

I'm the same as but also did a heavy pvp in all of those games. Camera control is godly with mouse and you can crowd control ganks very easily with unlocked aiming, as mentioned. Matter of fact you fight most of the time unlocked, I also got one hotkey on my mouse set to parry, so it become piss easy.

not him but I watch him unironically since he's both good at games and retarded. He has to try holding back spouting twitch memes on lan

Its not hard at all lol

Attached: 1553418088962.jpg (494x519, 57K)

people who enjoy bulldog are unironic incels

Oh wow good at video games. Better list that one on the resume! I’m sure my employer will give me a raise for being good at the same thing his 8 year old is good at as well.

If you look at the drafts at TI3 against Alliance, Bulldog basically won them the tournament.
You cannot let them pick Druid or Furion or they just outright win with it. Bulldog's two heroes were invincible at the time.
And the real beauty of Alliance's play was that in the TI3 meta there were heroes you HAD to ban no matter what. (Wisp, Naga, Chen). Alliance just added two more heroes on top of that meaning that they got their instant win shit no matter what. It's similar to Liquid's TI7 victory, but with Liquid every single player had a few heroes that needed respect bans.

loda was the carry though

>S4's decision making
like doing literally nothing but feeding kills as mid beastmaster, yes?
S4 is such a God

t. soiboi
Only high-test chads watch Bulldog.

What are you even ranting about you autist?

>t. guy who enjoys Zai's music unironically
But Zai music is good? Also Zai likes God Hand Yea Forums should love him.
I don't like his meme talk.

>t.wagecuck

Guy has won a million dollars on all the tournaments he's won.

Are you trying to say there are people who DIDNT master the combat section and complete every encounter PERFECTLY the FIRST TIME THEY DO IT!? How is that even possible? Haven’t these people been training so they too can gloat on a Peruvian cum-guzzling forum!?

What music is he playing

TOXIC TOXIC LMAO PEEPEEHANDS MONKAS DUDE YOURE SO TOXIC BRO STOP BEING SO TOXIC YOU CANT SAY MEAN WORDS THE INTERNET IS A SAFE SPACE YOU TOXIC BULLY POGCHAMP FRANKERZ

>But Zai music is good
t. guy who takes being contrarian to a whole new level
Zai being an autistic fuck has nothing to do with his stream being ear rape.

The thread was made an hour and a half before your post you stupid fucking retard. You’re such a goddamn idiot do you think posts just magically appear the instant you read them or something? God damn you’re such a dumb bastard. I pity you. Let me know how you fail at your suicide attempt I bet it’ll be HILARIOUS

you're trying too hard m8, ease up a bit and you'll get people taking the bait

>stream being ear rape.
>can't enjoy none normie music
based normie

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYd7ec6V3xTNCfQK7-ceEImpWUKUQ4RjC

Yeah and he probably spent it all like the retarded kid he is. What a sad world where some fat sack of shit can get a million dollars for wasting his life playing a fucking video game. It’s even worse for the kids that pay to watch others play video games. A whole generation of retards.

But that's how it works though? Good hand-eye coordination and a lot of experience with games in general (especially ones that require a lot of practice to master, like Dota) make you good at most games, minus shit like simulators, or at least make you GET good at them faster than your average Joe.

>skips dialogue
>uses the ENG dub
>annoying facecam
Jesus, this is cancer unbound.

Have sex

he's a swecuck, what did you expect? they are like americans of europe.

dota streamers play videogames for the gameplay. I remember singsing said the new spiderman game is subpar but at least it had fun distractions.

>they are like americans of europe.
But that's the Angloids

Attached: 1529368765921.jpg (650x607, 206K)

Imagine actually thinking loda was good, like, ever.

Imagine.

Ew trainers

Alright

bulldog is a bull who cucks loda

Ok because I actually can, unlike you helpless virgin.

>normie
Of course it have to be a filthy newfag.

yeah but that magnus though. It's even in his name.

>>normie
>Of course it have to be a filthy newfag.
Here since 2008 cope more normie.

So you're an eternal newfag.

It´s impossible to make your first run a 0 death run.

>There'll never be a team to watch that's as fun as Mouzsports
F

>TI7 was Kuroky
>TI8 was n0tail
>TI9 is ???

Is this Puppey's year again, guys? Or are the chinese teams just going to populate the top 8?

Considering it's in Shanghai I hope all the chinese fucking choke hard. Also, rehire 2GD so you can fire him again when the production completely fucks up.

Puppey is already losing steam as usual.
I hope puppey or s4 win another ti before retiring for good.

it's like he doesn't actually care about the game and is just phising for views with the new hottest bait streamer shit

>guy who plays video games for a living is good at video games
w o w

VG will win this as revenge for TI4 blunder. Also its a chink TI so it MUST be scripted, like Liquid winning the aqua TI of TI7
god I wish I bet all my money on them it was so obvious.

just watch singsing lmao

Its finally going to be the year of vp

His viewcount drops whenever he plays something not Dota. That's why he streams Sekiro only for a short time.

Not after the way they fucking choked game 5 of dreamleague

>2GD
glorious times
they no rike

I just hope they have Purge. All that was missing from TI8, honestly.

>scripted meme

Attached: char laughing.jpg (522x303, 43K)

Kb+M is actually amazing. The first souls game to do it justice.

>ti3 prize pool
>2.8 million

>ti7 prize pool
>20+million

What the fuck happened?

Just goes to show how babbymode easy single player games are compared to multiplayers.

this

Player being able to contribute with money through a battle pass

Does that mean a pro soccer player can shoot five sequential 3 pointers the first time he picks up a basketball?

ANyone else pronounce bulldog as bull*d0ge)? I become swedish when i say his name.

Fighting fag dies so many times

Singsing is also a boomer who played a lots of games before dota 2.
I think he said that his favourite was Fallout 2.

his taste is pretty based

Is K+M better or are these guys memeing