(((california)))

(((california)))
(((vr)))
(((LGBT)))
(((censorship)))
(((cinematic games)))
(((press x to win)))
Sony is literally becoming the SPLC of video games

Attached: DZk-xouVoAAB4Po.jpg (1024x1004, 100K)

pretty based. How do we push this agenda forward?

YES Yea Forums IT'S TO RISE UP AND FIX THE GAMING INDUSTRY

neat

>side with Mr. Israel Druckmann
>good things don't come to PS4
>meanwhile trump just got cleared of collusion and is getting money for the wall
wtf bros

if you idiots didn't delete anti-anita threads back then perhaps we could have prevented the jewish mafia full frontal attack on video games

Druckmann is a jewish terrorist. He is to video games what the Herbert Marcuse was to academia

>b-but its just video games u guise we wuz human beans remember everyone is equal and trustworthy rememba?
>rememba what goldstein said in class all those years ago about whites having privilege

The cancer of games has been the very gamers themselves since the 2000's always keeping their head in the sand. Fuck you faggots.

Attached: 12546334456342.png (231x254, 15K)

Guys, here it goes a wild idea. JUST DON'T BUY FUCKING RETARDED COCKSUCKERS, AND STOP MAKING POLITICAL AND SOCIAL TOPICS RELEVANT ON A FUCKING VIDEOGAME BOARD

Trump is a neo-Jesuit rook and always has been. The press didn't get the memo and neither did you (((/pol/goy))), and in both cases you were too stupid to figure it out. Before he could even be sworn into office, he swore his main oath to the 12 heads (Shadow Gallery) and every play is (((their))) play. The wall, if it goes up or not, is just (((their wall))). The real question is this: why do (((they))) want the wall?

Too political for Yea Forums user. But knowing is half the battle. Good on you.

It's actually much better idea to make sure that others don't buy it either, by making threads like this.

whatever. Trump is the least bad president for the past 90 years. Sooner or later the white liberals are going to elect a muslim tranny or some transgender to the office

The fact of the matter is that brown people are scum and that's 100% of the population south of the border. It's better to keep them out as much as we can. Preferably, we should deport or genocide as many as possible as well.

Videogames are doomed, but they are a high-production medium high-yield. This fate was known from the onset. Crying over videogames is like crying over a rotting gourd left out in the field.

>Nazis were lefties
>The lefties hate jews

tfw when tranny nazis were right all along.

Truman dropped the bomb you fucking ingrate.

VR is the only thing Sony's doing right, since Astro Bot is the most polished exclusive on PS4

Cory Barlog is based though.

I hate you stupid meme slaves.

Speaking of Truman after reading about him for weeks last year I'm convinced he is worse than josef stalin
More people perished because of him and FDR than people died under Stalin gulag
Fucking anglos. I fucking hate anglos

Imagine caring this little about policy.

You think others care about this?, just /pol/tards care about this. You aren't changing the mind of anyone here, just circlejerking and shitposting. What is worse the only thing you do is more publicity.

the ps5's gonna be a trainwreck if the past years are anything to go by.

I stopped buying western games because of Yea Forums
They opened my eyes

America is a nightmarish hellscape full of niggers, tacos, fats, and trannies. It's not even remotely white anymore. The purpose of the wall is to keep the hordes of hyper obese """whites""" (crossbreeds) from fleeing the genocide. The wall will turn America into the pigpen proper and prepare the slaughter starting with San Antonio.

Yes, you're seething.

Cory Barlog is pretty much the only decent "personality" director in the whole sony department.

This guy faked crying on camera to sell more God of War units

Nice anecdote bro

user, i don't care about the video game industry, nor do i care about AAA, or renowned "indie studios"

i care about good video games, and they do not come from those three sources, they come from people wanting to make video games in their free/spare time.

Attached: 1406820203190.jpg (400x401, 41K)

Attached: NoJewsAllowed.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

based SA man!

Truth is in the middle

you mean make a game as a hobby but using payment/donations, that has been tried but payment processors shut you down.

I don't think I'm gonna buy a PS5 at launch...

Sekira made me realise how shitty cinematic games like GoW are.

Attached: DF4B772E-D081-4E65-8D0E-BF76ACCB0DE0.gif (500x491, 376K)

Yes; I too would like to see the furthering collapse of humanity.

Is there any reason why Hiro keeps /pol/ alive? The raw sewage from that place keeps seeping into Yea Forums.

Attached: 2016 Hillbilly Invasion.jpg (298x298, 32K)

Playstation has been the console of choice for casuals since its inception. It was literally designed to be such. This is nothing new.

Video game is inherently political. If you don't like it you can go back to r/incel.

Attached: vidyapolitic.png (1235x721, 836K)

he unironically thinks containment boards work

Yea Forums was always right wing. /pol/ is full of neocons, libertarians and stormfag degenerates

This. Just like the A Hat In Time commieshit, that does not appear until very late in the game, we must warn people about where they are putting their money on.

/mlp/ works though. When was the last time you saw pony images that weren't deleted in respectable time or lee just being autistic

today

I remember one getting to bump limit and archiving not that long ago.

We need to get to the influencers!

Attached: 1466311654721.jpg (422x422, 65K)

This, as you can see, the """folks""" who want us to be silent with the politics that they are shoving us down the throat, are claiming that videogames are political, while here they say politics are not important and you should just ignore them or you are "angry mad /pol/tard incel".

>A board dedicated to playing $59.99 videogames, on a site dedicated to Japanese culture and anime is right-wing
Keep lying to yourself, Jethro.

Not everyone has the retarded way of thinking that americans have.

>Japanese culture and anime is right-wing
Pretty much