Spend 2 hours finally beating the horse guy

>spend 2 hours finally beating the horse guy
>damn that was intense
>progress through the area
>not even 5 minutes after i stumble upon those little gremlins with the umbrella hats that throw piss and shit at you
>cant seem to kill them
the difficulty is all over the fucking place
on one hand it wants to be easy and on the other it wants to be impossible

Attached: rat-killer.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

If only I had a tool that could break those hats.

wtf
i thought i was the only one troubled by this

well duh
he has a fucking katana
dont tell me that wood is stronger than japanese steel

>Japanese steel
>strong

lol there's a reason they had to fold that shit like truck stop toilet paper m8

I actually dont understand the responses to this game sometimes. I'm by no means beyond average in terms of skill level, and I blew through horse boss in one shot. He was legitimately easier than the mid boss before butterfly. Are people just stuck trying to play this like Souls, or am I missing something?

If only I had a stealth mechanic that lets me eliminate 2 out of 3 rats.

>2 hours to beat literally the easiest boss in the game
You should give up now then, it gets 10 times harder than this

for some reason they don't use katanas to chop wood

Did you get the bell that let's you go through a memory to get the axe that smashes through shields like they're made of paper mache? If you didn't then you fucked up bad and need to go get that bell from the old lady and go get that shit faggot

Sneak up and stealth deathblow them, retard

The game makes shit as unfair as possible specifically to make you get good at sneaking around. Only retards and people stuck in souls mindsets try to take shit on in a fair fight.

He probably did, otherwise he wouldn't have passed the Ogre.

I beat the ogre before getting the axe though. Beat it without fire too

*laughs in english*

Attached: ROBERTTOOOO.jpg (1920x2886, 560K)

You are retarded.They use their hats a shields. The game told you like 5 times axes break shields. Also you can instantly cure poison with an item in the pause menu. Please kill your entire family and then yourself.

not him but it took me way more attempts on the horse boss than it did for lady butterfly. I went from horse boss to lady butterfly as well.

6 attempts for butterfly, 15 for horseboy

Most soulsbab shitposters played through the dark souls series by summoning and cheesing. Now that that's gone, they can't even get past the casual filters. Its like being stuck at gascoigne/ruin/abyss w.

This is their real skill level: stuck on horse boss/bull and/or shit like enemy trash mobs who are the easiest they've ever been in any souls game so far.

All you had to do him was parry him you dumb nigga, also lady butterfly ain't shit either

lol I parried like twice on the kill. just ran circles poking him and jumping. forgot to use my firecrackers to.

i know im shit

If you avoid deflecting you will never beat some other bosses in the game, it's the main purpose of this game

It literally tells you to kill them with the axe on the loading screen, just like the firecracker tells you it beats the horse and the bull

I keep hearing about the firecracker pre horse guy but I haven't found it. Where it be anons? Same with the umbrella tool

You buy it from the first Memorial Mob for 500 semen.
It's up on a rock where the grandma that gives you the Buddha Bell is.
Explore more thoroughly ffs.

>waaah i cant summon playmates
>whaaa i cant dress up my character

had a game ever done a better job of exposing the discord trannies

>spend 2 hours on horse dude
Git

>>spend 2 hours finally beating the horse guy
This is bait. There's no way someones actually full retard like this
>you're dumb ecks deee
nah son this is bait