Scientifically speaking, what is the greatest fighting game ever made?

Scientifically speaking, what is the greatest fighting game ever made?

Attached: 1528678676089.jpg (900x501, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZveytjmGWT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Monopoly

Super Street Fighter II

not Turbo, just SSF2

Divekick

Bushido Blade
3rd Strike
KOF98
samsho 2
Tekken 3/Tag
Soul Calibur 2

Arcana Hearts 3.

Man, Ben is what drove me off the site for good.

If we count "greatest" by "biggest amount of strats that can work" then either UMvC3 or a real-time strategy game or an arena FPS

I don't think those last two fit the criteria in any way. You can stretch the definition of "fighting," but "fighting game" refers to a very specific genre.

place is a retard rodeo. I still can't get over whoever the fuck it was that cooked egg shells thinking it was egg whites.

WWE Smackdown! vs. Raw

>2D
KOF98
>3D
Bloody Roar 2

2D would be KoF 2002 UM

i do not like jeff gerstmann's face

If Ben is the one in black, yea, dude seems legit retarded. Though the rest of em aren't exactly rhodes scholars.

It was Dan, wasn't it?

I was disappointed by how optimistic Jeffery was for Stadia.

You're all incorrect. There's only one greatest fighting game of all time forever.

Attached: 1546436721424.jpg (2770x1350, 1.71M)

Tekken 3

That's not pong!

OP here, I'm sorry about the choice of pic. Please try to stay on topic, I wasn't trying to start a giant bomb thread.

Excited to see what comes of the options it opens up but not a fan of what it means for videogames is too optimistic?

Gang Beasts.

>Rock is only better than Tizoc
It hurts

What does fighting game refer to as a genre and is smash bros included in this?

IK+

Attached: 1539554378495.png (1279x668, 755K)

It refers to street fighter. It doesn't refer to microsoft flight simulator. You know the answer to your question and are asking it in bad faith.

Smsh is a platformer

>I still can't get over whoever the fuck it was that cooked egg shells thinking it was egg whites.
when did this happen

Hands down Third Strike.

>it's a ben and abby episode

Attached: kill me.gif (294x197, 942K)

KoF 96

Dan when he was in college heard that egg whites were good for you and assumed that meant the shell because that bit is white (apparently in america eggs are white?) and had to phone his mom to ask how to cook them becuase it still just looked like a shell.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZveytjmGWT8

>kof 98
>3rd strike
ggpo fag detected.
good taste mang. but I hate this daimon iori o.chris/chizuru and korean secret club

MVC2

Attached: 6172BD35-3650-46B8-90C1-07B9003F2205.jpg (700x870, 130K)

gran turismo 4

I tuned in specifically to hear him shit on it so yes.

>apparently in america eggs are white?
Are you fucking serious right now, asshole?

Yea, chicken eggs are white. What the hell type of animal do your eggs come from? Like, as far as I know, even duck eggs are white.

Attached: eggs-chickens.jpg (907x510, 76K)

There are also brown chicken eggs. What's the matter with you people?

There are brown eggs too. dumfucks.

>call someone dumb
>can't even spell it himself

Attached: 1534321448418.gif (1920x1070, 2.26M)

Skullgirls. You can play it 3v3 or 1v1 or 3v1 or 2v2. Also good grafics. It objectively wins on all measures.

>"biggest amount of strats that can work"
>UMvC3
Isn't that game nothing but "pick Zero and loop the other guy to win" or "Pick Vergil and literally press any button to win"?

what the fuck

probably Rival Schools

>samsho 2
/thread.