You have 10 seconds to prove that (You) have the worst taste in video games on Yea Forums

You have 10 seconds to prove that (You) have the worst taste in video games on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1460882137221.png (500x293, 209K)

I've been regularly playing League of Legends since 2011

I love the souls series

same

Attached: Sucy.webm (528x718, 809K)

I actually like Sekiro. Best game of 2019 so far.

Well nu-FE fags keep sperging out when I post this image, so here you go.

Attached: ferankings (2).png (1216x1221, 1.74M)

I post on Yea Forums.

You suck ass.

I like Zelda 2

I enjoy playing video games and not just shutting on the on a Chinese forum.

I actually enjoyed Ace Combat: Assault Horizon. A lot.

Damn, dude. How am I supposed to compete with that?

impossible

Spec Ops: The Line and Persona 4 are in my personal Top 10.

I exclusivley play mobile games and spend as much money I possibly can on any and all transactions

I like to play maplestory and the sims 3 and won’t play anything else

I fucking love 3d sonics

I buy western "games"

Unleashed was the last good Sonic game

Skyward Sword is one of the best games ever made, period

Sacred Stones is my favorite Fire Emblem.
Gen 6 was more fun than Gen 3 of Pokemon. Digimon World 4 was the best Digimon World.
FF12 and FF2 were the best mainline Final Fantasy.
Gacha are fun, even F2P.
Doom was the last FPS I enjoyed.

I beat the Orphan of Kosm on my first attempt, but regularly job to Bloodstarved Beast at least three times each new character

Attached: 1536675167211.jpg (320x320, 21K)

This is actually proof of a good taste

Otomedius Excellent was better than Gradius V and may very well be the best of the series.

I got my first platinum trophy ever on PS4 yesterday.
EA StarWars Battlefront 2.
I love it. Also BFV firestorm is pretty fun, won 1 game so far. Top 10 several times.

My favorite game in the last decade is digimon cybersluts

I loved medal of honor 2010 and Warfighter

0.2% of owners have the trophy

>people pretend these pieces of shit are somehow different

>I loved medal of honor 2010
My man
Is the multiplayer still active?

there were no bad games until awakening, and then many, many bad games followed. The worst is maybe the famicom games just showing some age

I willingly spend money on gacha games.

metal gear survive was perfectly fine and only got hate because hating konami became a reddit meme

I like Dark Souls 2 the most of the series

Attached: nt4.png (378x4834, 1.04M)

Agreed on 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 13.
Haven't played 2, 10, or 15.
Liked 12 and 14, though.

Sunshine > 64

Minecraft is still fun

Attached: apps.45782.9007199266731945.debbc4f1-cde0-491b-8c6f-b6b015eecab6.png (210x210, 14K)

I play HotS
I am extremely excited form Halo collection coming to PC, and haven't been as excited about almost anything in my life since Halo 2.
I'm currently waiting in queue to join a server on Rising Storm 2.
Mario Sunshine is terrible.
Taco Bell is the best fast food. It's actually taking food as a medium in a bold direction of mass appeal in the global entity that is human existence.
One time in 4th grade I saw two horses fucking and thought it was funny, but not sexy.

DS2>DeS>DS1>DS3>>>>BB
And i have completed them all several times

I have 300+ hours in Mass Effect Andromeda

Is the multi that good? Ive heard good stuff about it inbetween the endless crying about animations and sjws

64 is only good for TAS and glitches anyways.
Most N64 games aren't that great in retrospect.

It's decent, gameplay is deffinetly the only good point about it, but it's very repetitive, after 100 something hours I went back to singleplayer. The best part about this hmgame is that it lets you feel like you play an actual biotic.

tf2 is my favorite game of all time and i've been playing it since 2012

I really enjoyed LiS1

Shovel Knight is my favorite game of all time.

hots, ahh you are my man

Dunno. Last time I played it was few months ago, and mainly to replay both campains. Maybe few people are still playing, but can't tell. I always liked multiplayer in it :C

I played Yiik multiple times and tried to search for the 3rd ending the dev was probably making up.

HotS is the only good assfaggots.
3D Mario generally sucks.
Taco Bell isn't terrible for fast food. I prefer the greasefest that is Long John Silver's, though.

>HotS is the only good assfaggots
Imagine having opinions this fucking bad
Congrats, you win the thread

Hell yah it is

I play World of Warcraft

I play Hand of Fate 2, Dynamite Deka and Metropolismania, I never see them mentioned so I assume you faggots don't like them

Dark souls 2 was the best part

I liked FFXIII and thought it had a great setting and I wanted to see more from it's world and lore instead of the nosedive that occurs in XIII-2 and the travesty fanfiction that was Lightning Returns

Attached: ffxiii_artwork.jpg (1389x864, 397K)

Final Fantasy 12 is the best game in the series

Attached: 1547502216065.gif (231x239, 1.56M)

I love Fallout 4

Attached: 9Alkxh89_400x400.jpg (347x347, 17K)

I hate the SMT4 Tokyo overworld music.

Seconding this - trash rpg but excellent action shooter

I found DMC3 boring due to the dull, repetitive environment, didn't bother with the others.

The game never got worse. Alpha-fags are just upset that it got so huge and added a lot of new stuff. I don't play it anymore but at no point has it ever been bad, I'm probably just burnt out on it like many others.

I never stopped playing Pokemon until LGPE
I enjoy Senran Kagura and Fate/
I gave up on Nioh and sold it after the first boss because I thought it was too hard.

Attached: SENRAN KAGURA Burst Re_Newal_20190123100452.jpg (3840x2160, 624K)

I unironically love Just Cause 3.

Attached: 1551739537054.jpg (892x751, 202K)

Dunno about the other two, but Hand of Fate 1 and 2 are pretty good
not bad enough taste for this threat, fuck off

>complains about nufefags
>praises FE8, the dawn of nufefaggotry

I had fun playing Sonic 2006. It's multiplayer especially.

The load times were occasionally long. But I enjoyed it.

it is quite fun tho

I actually always buy and enjoy David Cage games. I've never once been disappointed with my purchase.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is the pinnacle of story and gameplay in JRPGs and vidya as a whole.

As taste is subjective, there must be at least one person here who thinks every game I love must be shit, so "according to Yea Forums" I have shit taste.

I put hundreds/thousands of hours into FIFA's and GTA online, and I have Withcer 3, Bayonetta, DMC5, DOOM, and Hollow Knight not even once booted up.

i actually liked fallout 76 and think its one of the best games of 2019

i used to like Fortnite in like season 2 and shit

Attached: 1536745765276.jpg (539x587, 95K)

Every Rockstar game is boring and soulless.

Far Cry 2 is my favorite game despite know it's shallow in content. Despite that, I still think the content it in better than all of the shitty padding that came from 3 and beyond. Hunting was never fun.

Doom 64 was the best Doom game

I really liked Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

this game kicks ass

Attached: 666649583985.png (781x458, 650K)

I really enjoy battle royales, specifically ones with quick matches and no pussy ass hiding players so I can drink beer and just use my still half-decent reflexes too mop anyone who isn't a Counter Strike OG with over 1000 hours of Dust experience

I got the platinums of all the FFXIII saga

This is a thread for zoomers with shit taste, not based boomers with great taste.

Open world survival-themed games with weapon crafting, hunger/thirst meters, and thousands of map points for every little inconsequential thing are the pinnacle of video games, and every other genre is pathetic railroading trash

Diablo is the best in the franchise and Diablo 2 was kind of shit.

Played GTA Online for the past 5 years. I still play occasionally.

I think agony was pretty good once they fixed and uncensored it and am excited for the sequel, I just hope the action gets faster than it is in the gameplay concept footage.

>never got worse
>hunger

jesus

Attached: 1553425799359.gif (500x281, 2.88M)

Bioshock Infinite is 10/10 and I love Fire Emblem.

I play Persona

sticker star was alright
color splash was good

cave story best. Hollow knight can't compete.

Buy keroblaster fags and trannies

I actually play videogames

I didn't like Ocarina of Time

Oh, and the only other game I play is Fortnite.

I'm playing K.H. III

I love walking simulator and my favorite game is Bernband.

I am playing retail wow currently

Without falseflagging? Uhhh
Oh, got one.
I liked NFS Rivals.

Katawa shoujo is the best vn i have ever played. And i played alot

I unironically enjoy playing shitty .io games like shellshockers, agar and snake from time to time even though I have a fairly sizable backlog of games.

League addicts are on the same level as coke addicts, they will both die of heart attacks by the age of 40

>Shadow Dragon that low
>Below clunky shitty gaiden

My favorite game is Kirby's Epic Yarn

Attached: 1544069785222.jpg (900x1200, 51K)

I like Bayonetta 2 and I think the lore is the best part of Soulsborne

Dead Space 3 > 1 > 2
DeS > DaS > Nioh > BB > Lords of the Fallen > The Surge > Ashen. DaS2 and 3 aren't even on the list.

Wii U is my favourite console and everyone else just let it down

I unironically enjoy Tales of Symphonia's story and Colette was my favorite character in that game.

I'm a long time SMT fag, going back to Nocturne in 2005 and I unironically think Persona 4 is the best thing to ever come out of the franchise. It's not even close tbqh. I think people who argue that it's bad because it's less dark than the rest of the franchise are retarded. It is Yea Forums though, so dark is better by default

My favorite game of all time is The Beginner’s Guide

I've beaten Tales of Legendia plenty of times and have spent unknown amounts of money to garner a massive collection of merchandise for said game.

Attached: 20180829_010037.jpg (4128x2322, 2.55M)

I exclusively play Victoria II.

My top two games on steam are Phantom Pain and Street Fighter V. Combined they're at 3000 hours played.

heavy rain and detroit i really enjoyed
unfortunately because i liked heavy rain i conned myself into getting beyond two souls which might be the worst game i've ever played

I judge video games by their graphics.

My favourite game is Neverwinter Nights, I play on servers where in character role-playing is enforced at all times. Lately I have been playing exclusively elves.
Guild Wars 2 is my favourite MMO

I'm an aspiring competitive fortnite player.

I like Dark Souls 2

Back to /r9k/ with you incel

I had fun playing Metal Gear Solid 4. I didn't even use stealth outside of the one mission it was mandatory. I just played it like a shooter.

Are you me?
I suddenly feel pity for myself