Characters Rated E for Estrogents

Ever think about how hard the writer at R* beat his pencil dick while writing Trevor?

>LIKE A REAL CRAZY SOCIOPATH - IMAGINE IF THE JOKER WAS REAL. HE ALSO RANTS ABOUT MODERN SOCIETY LIKE AMERICAN TORTURE BUT DESPITE BEING SADISTICALLY VIOLENT HE'S SOMEHOW CONSIDERED RELATABLE TO RETARDS UNFFFFFFFFF UUUUUUUGH *CUM*
>BE STILL MY BEATING YET IMPOTENT ERECTION, AS I AM ABOUT DROP THE MOST HELLA F*CKING EPIC CHARACTER ON ALL OF GAMING
>ALSO DESPITE BEING A CRIMINAL ON THE RUN FROM THE GOVERNMENT, HE STILL USES A SMART PHONE BECAUSE WE CAN'T CHANGE THE GAMEPLAY SYSTEMS FOR EACH CHARACTER

I wish I could have seen the GTA5 script before BrBa (Breaking Bad) ruined good writing. He's the Rick and Morty of game characters

I mean look at this self indulgent promo shot

>Hur look at me hold up this lighter, isn’t that so effing hardcore? What do you think I'll do with it? Something... edgy.....

Attached: 1533231245559.jpg (500x558, 55K)

Based

based

Based

based

trevor is the biggest pussy rockstar ever shat out. he always take the low risk roles.

Based

Hella based

based

Based.

based, fuck rockstar

I hate one person in my life enough to contemplate murder. Oddly enough his name is Trevor.

based indeed

Everyone name Trevor is a douchebag

yeah thats gonna have to be a yikes for me
yikes and cringepilled

>Breaking Bad ruined good writing

Trevor is what most soys think of when they hear "redpilled", aka the R* writers

>video review of GTA V
>reviewer going over the 3 main characters
>”and then, there’s Trevor xDDD”
>reviewer attempts to show wacky gameplay with Trevor
why do they all do this?

The other two characters are absolutely bland and unimaginative so they have to focus on trevor because of le edgy teen audience

I rememeber you used to post this all the time. You still do? What's actually wrong with you? So many wasted hours on...this?!?! Actual cringe, everyone.

Attached: 1552444592308.png (416x378, 284K)

You're going to have to come up with better responses if you want R* to give you your GBP

worked

*BASED*

>shortens breaking bad to faggot brba
>writes it anyway since no one would ever call it that
hows life with a 70 iq op?

No idea what either of these mean, as I'm not a regular here. Im sure this is bait on this diarrhea dog shit post.

Attached: 1551526264667.gif (397x286, 1.84M)

Based

Based

>a literal cuckold
>traitor
>alcoholic
>his family is insufferable
>coward
Michael is ten times worse than Trevor
Fuck man, GTA 5 in general is horrible

Attached: a9b12331e2bdc5850c3bfe3a941e9f43.jpg (590x839, 75K)

>either
>replies to the same post twice
>not a regular
I can tell

>GTA 5 in general is horrible
It is.

nothing wrong with negative traits, you play as a loser in most gta's.

Michael is a pretty good character though, by videogame standards.

see

Having undesirable personality traits doesn't make a character bad.

>gameplay abilities between characters is basically identical
>only thing changed between characters is their stories and events related to it
When the only traits he has are terrible and nothing else unique about his character to redeem him, it makes him a bad character

Based

>5 years later Yea Forums is still seething about gta v
lmao

>why isn't this grand theft auto character realistically portrayed?

Attached: 1440663583151.png (500x500, 325K)