Why do people even doubt steam, Gaben always wins

Why do people even doubt steam, Gaben always wins.

Attached: 11.png (642x433, 58K)

Wow I can't wait to buy Doom Eternal... and that's it.

this All their releases have been/are shit so they can't pull a exclusive store shit until they fix their image again. depending on how shit they do, they will probably put that star game on steam too.

Attached: 7 - MU4CPS6.png (512x443, 108K)

>Beth: lower the cut bro
>Valve: your cut is already xx% instead of 30% since you're AAA and can negotiate behind the scene
>Beth: We'll walk then, but epic's looking scary bud
Some months later
>Valve: About that cut...
>Beth: Thanks fuck, F76 fucking bombed

>bunch of garbage titles
>DOOM
okay

What games do you play?

If you're not boycotting Bethesda, you're part of the problem and have no legitimacy to any complaints about the current state of the industry.

Why would anyone hate Bethesda? Are these people EA shills? Jews that are mad because they are a private owned company? Who are they?

calm down todd, just don't tell more lies alright?

Attached: 1535315767599.jpg (960x831, 42K)

I am pirating either way!

Attached: 1553106484187.jpg (548x627, 141K)

Horse armor and paid mods should have been enough to turn Bethesda into a laughingstock. I'm disgusted that people don't just tolerate but actively support them.

Yeah but where's Outer Worlds huh? Gabe you gotta step it up, man.

Paid mods are an interesting concept. In theory money is a good motivator for people to make quality content.

Money is also a good motivator for people to make a tons of quick low-effort cash grabs.

Not when made by Bethesda, a company known for pushing out unpolished, buggy messes of a game and then outsourcing to the community to fix it. You'd have a leg to stand on if it was literally any other company, but Bethesda pushing paid mods is essentially Bethesda making people pay for patches.

Money is already a motivator thanks to patreon and similar services.

i like how 76 was such an infamous piece of shit they had to name drop it at the end after the "decent" titles get read

>In theory money is a good motivator for people to make quality content.
That theory has been disproved by the fact that Bethesda still makes games.

Oh come on Rage 2 looks like it might be fun... But yeah Doom Eternal is the main reason I'm happy about this.

if I HAVE to pay for a mod, it's no longer a mod and more of a microtransaction. I don't buy microtransactions.

I hate them because Quack champions is shit thanks to their decision to off-source it to some slavs

Go ahead, preorder Outer Worlds. I fucking dare you

Attached: IMG_20190326_135136.jpg (493x549, 61K)

Still waiting on mod support. No SDK after dropping Snapmap, no buy.

>Why would anyone hate Bethesda?

Attached: 1553573102264.jpg (800x544, 364K)

No matter what everyone says but Rage 2 looks good.

>RAGE 2
Shit
>Wolfenstein Youngblood
Shit
>Wolfenstein Cyperpilot
Literally who and shit
>DOOM Eternal
Only thing that might be good.
>Fallout 76
lol

please no bully

Attached: a.gif (498x416, 89K)

RAGE 2 comes out two days before my birthday, so hey, i'll enjoy it at least.

They are just pulling an ubisoft. You buy the games on steam but they still install and launch the beth launcher when you hit play

Do you think Rage 2'll end on a literal nothing like the first game did?

THIS

How did no one mention this yet?

quake champions and wolfenstein 2 didn't pull that shit, you still need an account to log in with but they don't enforce the launcher

I refuse you exist

They hadn't yet turned bethnet into a storefront when those came out, it was still just a crappy mod service.

Sause?

Not gonna support bethshit just to shit on Epichinks, sorry Todd

>>Wolfenstein Cyperpilot
It is a VR title where you control machines to kill everyone.

user, quake champions was exclusive to the bethesda launcher for a good while unless you bought the full version on steam if I remember right, and wolfenstein 2 was the end of 2017, which had it as a store service by that point. you're thinking of skyrim special edition.

why doesn't bethesda sell its games on gog though?
Nothing after New Vegas is on there

So everything is normal? Except Fallout 76 Steam didn't miss anything from Bethesda so how is this a win for Steam?

Call me when MS announces they'll release everything on Steam instead of W10 Store.

Goddammit Todd, stop browsing Yea Forums

How is Fallout 76 still up, isn't that game receiving major, and I mean major backlash all the time

kid zoomers buy shit games for hype, they always do

Attached: S5ZLLRoImQH0KEqrJ-A.jpg (1600x900, 118K)

people said this about indie games and only lower than 1% are actual quality content

Bullshit store wars aside, this simply looks like Beth's own platform didn't perform as well as they hoped. No surprise when FO76 was their only exclusive.

This.
They haven't even had a major release since 2015. Fallout 76 doesn't really count either.

>everything
You mean Forza and Gears and Forza and Gears?

I used to unironically love Bethesda but as an Elder Scrolls fan constantly getting fucked over because of Fallout, and after seeing the travesty that is Fallout 76 I refuse to give them another penny until the next Elder Scrolls release.

They don't sell much on PC so I wouldn't be surprised if they bring forza to steam.
Steam has become huge and if your game is good then you can sell millions of copies.
Just look at dark souls, monster hunter, DMC 5, sekiro etc.