Having a conversation with someone in a thread

>having a conversation with someone in a thread
>suddenly someone pretends to be you
What do you do in this situation

Attached: D1CE0559-FF5B-4BB4-9673-B960870456CF.jpg (618x412, 29K)

welcome to Yea Forums.

It happens
Basically only downside of the posting system
But also sometimes leads to people going full sperg so it’s whatever

OP here.
Hahaha disregard that I suck cocks

Hey op here I love cock

pretend to be the guy you were talking to, obviously

>drop in a conversation
>they think I'm the other guy and starts pointing out his previous shit arguments to disprove yours

Yeah I know it is part of Yea Forums but it is happening way more recently, I was on the LBGT board trying to have a serious discussion about my sexuality and then out of no where some sperg starting "lel tranny titties XD" Wish they could fix the system, I am even debating trip fagging

That's a pretty good idea. Thanks!

>falseflag and samefag in a thread to make both parties look insufferable

Attached: 1526272164540.png (396x353, 154K)

I don't know, I just want to play fortnite

Don't fret. It's you from another dimension. Split from a decision that achieved both ends. I wouldn't move in this situation though. That would have extremely painful consequences. You only need to pray that the other you doesn't move as well. It could tear you to shreds if he moves before you two realign.

ALL FAST BOARDS NEED TO IMPLEMENT FUCKING THREAD IDS

Todos mi

STOP PRETENDING TO BE ME

Its called Reddit

Np user!

kyc

>Don't like someone's opinion on something and notice he's arguing with someone else
>Pretend to be the person I dislike except start giving really shitty arguments to defend "my" position
>Guy calls him out as a complete retard, discussion becomes a clusterfuck and the original guy I dislike just stops trying while everyone makes fun of him and his points

Anonymous posting can be used as a weapon sometimes.

This is why I never liked boards that don't have thread unique ids. Ideally, forced anonym so no namefagging and ids so you can tell who is who.

Attached: desktop.jpg (616x720, 63K)

>quote person
>Shut up, faggot. You ain't me.
ez

>an actual faggot is acting like a faggot

wow, color me unsurprised.

Actually jk lol, it's all harmless fun.

>pretends to be me to be "wacky"
Op here, you are actually so immature

No worries!

>posts claims to be same guy
>new ip

Attached: .jpg (800x450, 28K)

Jesus Christ. I really am going to have to start tripfagging.

I'm in love with Marie Kondo

Actually, color me as a cock sucking faggot!

>uses lgbt
>is a tranny
>obviously new and is demanding change because they can’t handle the system
Honbestly just leave

This is why post IDs should be mandatory in all boards.

Real OP this time, I just wanted to say I love being a gay nigger

based and clean

Damn OP... what is it with fags always having to make sure everyone knows they are a fag?

It could be worse, OP.
>on /soc/, you see a thread with your dick
>you didn't make it

Nice false flagging, why do you feel the need to pretend to be someone on Yea Forums just to ruin someone's thread

Guys stop pretending to be me, I'm actually a straight white male with christian beliefs and nobody can say otherwise.

Hey guys OP here

My peepee is small. Like sooooooooooooo small. Also I voted for Bernie sanders.

Also I post cropped hentai and then don't provide sauce.

>add my personal opinion on a discussion
>they assume I'm the other person and expect me to defend the other user's arguments

Attached: venom snake.jpg (320x320, 26K)

Fucking stop it! Why does everyone on this site have to do this? I just want to talk to other anons about vidya. Why can't I have that?

>be me

Well thats weird...

yikes

Everyone in this thread is literally me.

The conversations that transpire here do not matter
Just ignore it and keep posting

I don't want to change the system I just want people to stop being able to pretend to be me in threads, I want to discuss my operation and how my sexuality is evolving without someone pretending to be me and making me out to be some hysterical sjws transgender. Take this thread for example, already like 3 people pretending to be me

Sup fellow bronies OP here, I think Pinkie Pie is the bestest pony and god I wish I could die choking on horse penises
/) brohoof if you agree

Burn in Hell OP.

>argument is getting heated
>some user comes in to back you up
t-thanks

Attached: 1553375924167.gif (245x250, 967K)

>its actually just you pretending to be someone else

Attached: 1260594632482.jpg (251x241, 10K)

pfffhahahahahahaha

I did this just a couple of days ago and derailed the whole argument and everyone started arguing about my comment instead of what they were previously bothered with

You are pathetic user, do you actually spend your days false flagging as others anyone to ruin their threads. Kys

maybe go post on a board with ids if you can't handle being user. if you truly are debating using a trip then neck yourself

>best someone in an argument
>they contradict themselves
>point it out
>"that's not me"
Yea Forums is ok for casual discussion but horrible for debate

>tfw you give yourself 50 (You)s for an epic screencap

Attached: 1551285186143.jpg (358x441, 31K)

>I'll never find that thread where I pretended to be an user who was sharing the music he made while he had to go away for a minute
>he posted a Mr. Krabs clone photo and took it lightheartedly and posted his

Thats why m00t hated Australians.

You're a faggot but thread IDs would be nice.

It's very effective. By having the generally disagreeable guy go full retard it gives everyone a reason to pick on him and very little room for him to come back and restart a serious discussion

Anyone who agrees that IDs would be great are one fucking retarded ass faggot.

I didn't care about them being picked on I just used their logic to completely deflate their argument by presenting an example that was easy to contradict