Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: gow.webm (1066x600, 2.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2-3vhxNUCuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I forgot God of War used to be based.
What happened?

High onions consumption can reduce testosterone levels.

Remember that "Bros before hos" trophy? That was based too. I can't believe people bitched enough for them to change its name via a patch

I mean the dude got fucked over by every single god in the olympus but still, he doesn't get a pass from me for the literal fucked up shit he does through all 3 games

I love god of war tho.

Attached: 00e.png (559x559, 76K)

Kratos is based.

that's the opposite of the truth

I'm either going crazy, or onions is in the word filter now.

Nobody. Those tits were too big.

it has been for like over a year

Not in other boards it isn't.

Kratos. Those tits were too good to pass up. This is also the reason why GoW 2018 feels like a shallow and corporate move.

I think /ck/ doesn't have the filter because they use it like non-retards

Kratos does everything wrong. Couldn't even die right despite multiple attempts.

based and DFCpilled

I like how they tried to go touchy feely in the last one with this being a part of the past games.
>Boy, when I was younger but still an undead cemi god I would jam harlots and unnarmed prisoners into machinary to open large doors. I am a murderer on a scale that makes the last few days seem like like a pillgramage of healing and generosity.

If you stayed back instead of heading towards the door, did you see her get crushed? Asking for a friend.

Well, /ck/ IS filled with onionboys.

Why is onions onions

isn't Kratos also responsible of the deaths of the entire greek civilization?

>literally called "God of War"
>hurr why is he so mean and violent
???

The writers for tripping themselves trying to convince me that Kratos was "good" in the end

Can't I just be a killing machine without a shitty, self righteous story?

>see where her leg is
>suddenly the door drops a bit and then stops
Oh yea, that's broken.

>cutting the webm before the best part

Fix it, you dipshit.

>kills a woman for literally no reason
>OMG HE SO BASED
this is why no one like you
This is why you are still a virgin

Please go back and never come here again.

Attached: CIAni.jpg (866x1280, 107K)

In 3? No they weren't.

>kills a woman for literally no reason
Wrong, she was a whore, reason enough.

>now
It's been like this for almost an entire fucking year, how the fuck you don't know that?

>non-retards
youtube.com/watch?v=2-3vhxNUCuE

They made some retarded changes in remaster trophy names
Trophy for collecting all minotaur horns in the original was something like "Are you horny to win?", somehow someone was offended enough by this to change it to "Horn of Plenty"

what I mean is they actually talk about the food, they might still be retarded in other ways

Iv always wondered why he dident just jam the brazier into the spokes it would have accomplished the exact same thing. He just kills her for no reason.

Attached: 1536553743969.png (600x550, 34K)

Mid-2000s edge combined with Kratos being an anti hero on top of him technically being part of the Greek pantheon, all of whom were dicks, and blaming every Olympian for being complacent in his suffering.