UNIST Thread

Have mercy, netplay lords

Attached: CuAJMLFUMAICbcX.jpg (768x500, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SpiidiOnNoita/status/1010261946959122433
evernote.com/shard/s454/sh/0c837562-e526-4d90-8769-eab81cea2ad0/910d8a9a667272adf94e5543c57139b0
justnopoint.com/lbends/index.php?location=sprites&page=0&gallery=uniel&file=Uniel_Hyd
justnopoint.com/lbends/index.php?location=sprites&gallery=unist
discord.gg/Su9sdBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look at this guy over here, he wants to play UNIST.

Pass is vee
That connection was so garbage I'm going to go reset my router again. Dia, make your own lobby thread for a bit.

Attached: DWHzg0TU0AArSMI.jpg orig.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Yeah. It was.
Remade the room for now. No idea if Ill be around super late tonight.

The regular duel continues then

Much better

If there's no pc lobby in like 30-45 minutes when I'm done cooking dinner I'll make a lobby

Attached: 1551138344471.jpg (1277x1029, 527K)

But this IS videogames
Probably the most this board has seen

Attached: DpJpNzjU4AAfLo6.jpg orig.jpg (595x842, 67K)

I miss this.

Is Enkidu shit or is it just a meme?

It is certain that his frame data is horrendous and that he has to work harder than most characters to open somebody up. Definitely playable but it's a struggle if you don't know what you're doing.
And from what I've seen, there's a bunch of people who don't know what they're doing.

Attached: DNMWquJUMAIVuOF.jpg orig.jpg (273x352, 21K)

Hes shit at high lvl play in an offline environment

Extremely good on netplay where you can spam 50 frametraps and unblockahble standing overheads, so if you arent competing it doesn't matter

Attached: 1552096073510.png (400x400, 198K)

I'm absolutely certain in my belief that people who play online with 2 Mbps wifi internet are not human

I've had trouble fighting Enkidus offline because I fought the two good named ones while all I meet are shitty ones online, funny how it works.

What in the holy hell was that

They're casuals and they don't know what they're doing. That's how most people start out.

I guess there's some proof my internet isn't as shit as atic's hamsters in a wheel providers

Almost coming up on two years.
I better buy a mic

he was a fucking pink square

That's why I try not to do overheads online, I want to learn the game properly and I know doind oh online will tech me bad habits. Not that I play Enkidu though.

they're not bad offline. they're really good. Its just overpowered as fuck in delay.

I was so busy playing Sexyiro that I didn't notice the time. My internet upgrade was a success, so if our matches have shit connections I'm suing my provider. Though when I was doing tests with GonD I was able to stream at 720p60 and our matches was only 3 frames. Pretty good.

Hue. PS4 lobby appears to be all top dollar players tonight yet again.

Not sure how long I'll be on either as I'm on call to help friends out so I'll definitely make these matches count (I hope).

Attached: 1552958179936.png (100x100, 8K)

>Try to do a neutral punish super in CF
>Jump up and press D because inputs are too hard
God dammit I hate this game

Attached: 1548394549081.jpg (494x361, 55K)

Do those few frames make that much of a difference?
I always thought I ate every overhead that came my way because I'm retarded and have slow reactions.

Yeah, but I rather work on my really lacking frametraps, staggers and throws to open people up. I want to get really good for once in a really long time.

>red square
>top dollar
lol

Huge difference for me. I could block some standing overheads with time to think of my options offline.

>I always thought I ate every overhead that came my way because I'm retarded and have slow reactions.
I called myself the king of ice sculptures for a couple months as a joke because I tend to eat every assault jump in and overhead but lo and behold, I can react to those 95% of the time offline.
Sometimes it's really the latency that's fucking with you, it's why pros get so salty during netplay when they keep saying "I could have blocked that!"

Don't sleep on them. They've got some good game sense!

Attached: 1551919681670.jpg (1280x1810, 136K)

I really doubt playing in 1-3f delay is going to change the outcome of you blocking an overhead 90% of the time. Even more so if you are on PC, since it's about 1f less inherent delay. It's an easy what-if feels scapegoat, since no one has the ability to peer into an alternate universe where they had 0 delay and check if they blocked or not. I've never been able to find any blind tests of people blocking offline vs online too, or just testing offline and checking how many frames early people block overhead, so they can determine the amount of times delay would make them eat it.

It depends on the delay, but yeah, online makes me feel way worse than I am.

>IW after winning

Attached: 1551850797467.png (1024x607, 192K)

By the way, if the Linne player asking for hints on the corner combo is on, you're doing two things wrong based on the video you posted. You're not delaying the 214B-B followup enough, so your j.2[b] isn't coming out fast enough. The delay is optional for your combo if you're fast, but you should do it for ease. The second part is that you're mistiming your landing followup. You can only buffer once you land, but then have to be fast with it.
Decided to make a webm of non-delayed versus delayed since I've seen it more than once.

Attached: 2019-03-25 22-18-05.webm (1280x720, 1.51M)

PC lobby is up, pass is vee.
Come say hi.

HUMILIATION

Attached: unclefuncle.jpg (982x720, 35K)

i have dishonoured my famiry with that loss. i can no longer show my face in these lobbies

HAHA you fucking deserve that you dumb fuck.

Attached: Vivio_hearts.jpg (410x307, 50K)

I kinda like Hilda. How hard is she to play?

>pc lobby is purple orange and red
well, this isn't gonna go well

Attached: 1552788328998.jpg (462x430, 35K)

FUCKING AWESOME SAI
NICE BAIT!

Whew lad. Feels good to catch Icey in his own trick.

Attached: 1552459950355.jpg (479x483, 37K)

Hope you like holding buttons and like dying if you don't zone correctly

Attached: Djgx0mKU4AEkYIA.jpg orig.jpg (1280x949, 209K)

She's about as easy as Yuzu, but Hilda has micro dashes in her combo so a little more difficult than her.

I'm always getting bullied by waifu or melk

Attached: IMG_20190321_085240.jpg (614x1024, 91K)

Oh shit, I'll only have time to play once. Oh no.

I hate negative edging on a pad. It's much more comfortable on stick. My stick broke so now I have to play on pad.

is the pc lobby full rn? I can't find shit

I think you'll get better mileage if you map her heavy button to R1

shouldn't be, pw is vee

Even with my new internet I still got kicked.

The lobby froze for a good 30-40 seconds.
Also if you alt-tab it'll sometimes kick ya, if you're talking about pc.

I think PC should append all their lobby posts with "if you don't see the lobby, change your steam download region" or something to that effect.

For some reason I keep getting a communication error with the server and it keeps kicking me on pc. Is that happening for anyone else?

Maybe if pc is still alive in a couple hours I'll be able to come back to play a bit more. ggs for the really quick game

Not him but maybe you should try playing windowed mode with borderless gaming application running?

already got that, think its just the lobby or my internet fucking up

why the fuck does this shitty game still lag so much when theres only 3 frames of delay

Cause arcsys are morons

aaaaaaaaa I think my buttons are starting to give out. they aren't registering inputs and training mode shows that not all my presses are coming through. really don't wanna buy new ones though

i tried to grab three times by the way
just pointing that out

I really don't play as much as I should

I'm dropping all my inputs tonight.

Do you mean outside of lobby time or during lobby time?

outside
I probably play once every two weeks at this point

Maybe I gave up a little too early at the end there

Gotta play a lot more than that.
Try to just squeeze in an hour or so each day.

Ah I see. Usually I'll get a couple ranked matches in before and after lobby time myself.

I've also set up lobbies during the daytime for people interested from /afgg/. Lucky for me they have a few higher skilled players to kick me into shape.

Not particularly but you'd have to learn how to block which is impossible for anime players.

Wack advice, you don't hold C very often. If anything, man would get better results if he maps B to R1.

>Wack advice, you don't hold C very often. If anything, man would get better results if he maps B to R1.
Yeah, probably better. I just tend to see Heavy be R1 the most

Does /afgg/ actually have good people now?

Judging from those matches it seems dashblocking or whiff punishing is not in the cards for me tonight

Well I've played Frankentank, Melk and Redblade while posting to see if people would join and they all have gotten me pretty good so far.

I think I only have 1 win against Frankentank so far and the other 2 I've still to get wins on.

twitter.com/SpiidiOnNoita/status/1010261946959122433

Attached: D0OnASUW0AIiqZk.jpg (740x1051, 69K)

Well two out of those three play here too

Man, joining these lobbies I thought you guys would be decent but holy shit you're bad. Just how?

Someone remind me. Am I not allowed to tech throws holding 1/3?

I have no idea what the quality of the PC crew is.

I don't play video games

I play on both but with different usernames, and the PS4 guys are much worse than the PC ones. You'd think that Yea Forums would be good at vidya but man I got dissapointed.

I'll take not getting perfected as a net positive on that one, haha.

Walkup is mean tonight.

Whats your psn

What the fuck? How did hippie get GRD broken from that slash?

PS4 guys are way better though.

Punished pancake. A man denied his avatar.

I think I jumped

Ahahaha.
Either way, I'll stop playing with you guys since I don't learn anything by fighting with you, maybe I'll drop once in a while to see if you guys got better at this game.

This dude sounds full of shit.

Looks like it's my time to bow out now, GGs PS4 lobby! Looking forward to more fun moments next time!

Also, not the original guy who asked, but thanks whoever posted that Linne webm. I'll look into practicing that charged B into a corner combo somehow. Hopefully I'll eventually be able to add it to my kit too.

Attached: 1551891020126.jpg (740x700, 62K)

It's either walkup or a shitter not giving a name.

least got most of my combo off on that last round!

Given that there's been no new faces on PS4 who have remotely come close to sweeping any lobbies, it's some non-playing shitposter.

Yeah, it's only a shitposter!

I'm not sweeping lobbies, I chose a random character, went with it in training for 10 minutes and then came with it in these lobbies and almost no one gave me a challenge, even though you were using your mains.

This is your last reply from me.
You still haven't told us your psn

More like funposting!

Attached: 1552029499584.gif (260x195, 1.6M)

Post psn or unless you're afraid of getting btfo tough guy.

Oh yeah man, let's give out my name so you guys will just shitpost about it forever.

Ah super close. Good match hippie.

You're still 1 bar with 6 frames of lag. Go sue your providers

post fapfics please

I'm gonna close the pc lobby once it gets back to me.

I'll be in contact with my lawyer in the morning, but the 10d/3u should be enough for this game to have a decent connection.

Damn Waifu just bullying the PC lobby

I told you your connection with hippie might still be spotty

That user was right. You're all bad at this game. Maybe you should go to BBTAG so you can play the easier version of UNIST

s-shitposter!!

being good at video games isn't fun though user!

I hate that Orie can just auto correct mid thrust with her EX.

Whiff cancelling is some shit

Why just with hippie? Everyone else seems fine.

Hippie's connection just sucks

My connection is always spotty

Wherever he is, he must also bully

how did a top player manage to infiltrate our lobbies and wash the regulars with his randoms without anyone noticing?

Attached: 674.gif (249x250, 1.08M)

>try to join dia's room
>communication error every time

ok then cosmos, back to other games with me

Attached: 1546420545333.jpg (768x768, 44K)

I'm seeing a pattern I should take more advantages with.

Attached: DMV-alcVoAEw25-.jpg orig.jpg (1113x745, 99K)

couldve taken a round off waifu if i just did C instead of b 214 or just didnt panic

GGs to the PC lobby, was fun.

Attached: shobon attack mode.png (166x134, 17K)

I also could have taken a round off him if I was better than I am

ggs my dude

Remaking the lobby for PC if anyone still wants to play.

>load up unist for the PC lobby
>immediately closes
Anyone wanna take responsibility or should I hit training some more?

Ggs

Man I wish I could have a match with Dia or lamp. I want to have fun matches, not just fight the 6 frame homless person and the robot.

I'll do a couple

Then get out of canada

wow you are a fucking faggot, fuck you.

I think you're the one who needs to leave in search of better internet.

ouch no need to bully him

Why is it always the Canadians with the shitternet?

The lines are made out of the stems of their leaves, so it doesn't transfer the data as fast as regular fiber cables

I also fought him and lost, but if I was better I might have won

>Flat lover
>Plays Nanase

Attached: c12249f703d51bb5f786eddcb43609df474d99f3474450d8dbcad70d37a7a96f.png (365x365, 219K)

It's not like she's big

Attached: 19nanbirth.png (1500x750, 945K)

Yeah well flat doesn't just mean "not big" last time I checked.

He needs to upgrade next i guess.

How many pc slots open? Gonna come get smacked around for lunch so i cant make a lobby

3 open I think?

There's only two sizes to this game, big or flat so I guess his reasoning is that she's closer to the latter.

Aight i'm out pc lobby, its getting late and now i'm just making stupid mistakes. ggs was fun as usual

Attached: 1553055928608.jpg (1014x720, 163K)

I picked that title when I decided Linne was gonna be my girl and that promptly went nowhere.
I felt like I didn't deserve that win after that massive spaghetti in round 3 so I passed.

Don't worry, that's rather common. Linne player retention rate has been relatively low.

C'mon now Lamp

>There's only two sizes to this game, big or flat
Flat: Linne, Vatista, Mika
Small: Nanase, Phonon, Wagner
Medium: Orie, Eltnum
Large: Yuzu, Hilda

God I hate his range so much.

>I pulled off a mission combo I was grinding for way too long in an actual game
In this moment I am happy.

Fuck j214C

>Yuzu bust: 88cm
>Orie bust: 86cm

Orie is packing heat, move her up a notch.

Attached: suzuha seriously.png (259x224, 43K)

pass is still vee, right? Lost track of who has it open.

Attached: 1534811676722.gif (500x363, 320K)

87 is the cutoff point for large tier, sorry
those numbers don't seem accurate to their art/models

You're better off not going there

Yeah.

Does Jiyuna still play Waldstein?

but everyone from there is here, so what's the difference

Guess I gotta change my download region again.
This will never not be stupid.

>Everyone
Maybe the PC people. I certainly don't touch that shithole

Who? I don't think I've seen that person in the lobbies.

I don't think jiyuna even plays this game anymore.

Afgg is useless drama the threads there are fucking cancer.

>EU PC players being represented here
Pfffthahahahaahhahaa you have no idea what you're talking about son

Attached: 1489994604407.gif (250x250, 1.76M)

Attached: 6m.png (365x434, 193K)

I think EU is pretty dead even over there.

/afgg/ is primarily EU and PC.
This place is NA and mostly PSN, they don't mix

>/afgg/ is primarily EU

Point is, they're a different beast than these threads. Namefag drama is good for nobody

Don't know if it's changed now but whenever I went over to ask for people to join the pc lobbies, I saw "EU when" scattered all over the place.

Attached: 1525133893717.png (718x780, 807K)

/vg/ seems abnormally desperate tonight, did something happen?

why are you pretending nobody namefags in these threads?

I can't tell if that second round was a deliberate loss or not.

Because playing the game together on a damn near daily basis makes it a point of convenience, not an attentionwhoring contest.
Why the fuck am I replying to these people, fuck

Who namefags?

Nah I never do that, just playing really bad today.

People refer to each other by name here, but that's because they're playing or watching each other, as opposed to middle school gossip about thread personalities.

just get a discord or add each other ffs

>ctrl + f "Anonymous"
>172 cases/172 posts
I don't think you know what namefagging means.

Tell that to /vg/

I don't want furry run malware on my comp.

>it's not namefagging as long as we leave the name field empty, even though the effect is virtually the same!

Should I use Merkava, Nanase or Akatsuki?

Merkava

Yuzu

there aren't enough merkavas running around

Pick whoever you want user

They do have a discord they use. I'm convinced that they're conspiring to shit up the general

I mean the state of Michigan exists.

>3 crouch techs in a row instead of 3BAD
Oh come on

>phonon yuzu, and 2 nanases
>all I can do is run up and try to punch them

Attached: 1546175263022.png (500x500, 222K)

Since GG is dead I'm jumping ship to UNIST, add me for matches if anyone wants. Steam is Breaknoon. I'll be around tomorrow.

Attached: 1523796451467.png (868x1160, 1.62M)

post bonks

Attached: 1543956652214.gif (100x100, 23K)

Such is the life of a short-ranged fighter.

Attached: 1552728936337.gif (456x404, 326K)

Ya deserve it

Attached: 1537906554346.gif (100x100, 24K)

Holy fuck did I actually do an OS? Did I actually do it atic or was that just luck?

You had your mika thread hours ago with the same 20 images and the same exact responses as any other mika thread.

My absolute least favorite thing in UNI is whiff cancel supers. I hate it even more than Seth, gloom setups, teleport>CS, and b tatsu's hitbox.

Attached: 1535103200698.png (800x540, 83K)

At last, my favor to my friend is over. Time to see how PC lobby is looking like.

You mentioned it so I'm obligated to post it

Attached: 214b.png (410x509, 11K)

This is what I meant by people who can do it every time being scary, and me not being one of them (yet, hopefully).

Sorry, I wasn't looking at the inputs. Yuzu's antiair throw OS is 5CAD I think so if you were trying to input that and it worked, you did it.

Yeah, only took you 2 weeks to fuck up
I can't hate it because I make use of it too, sometimes.

Wait what? Is that how I'm supposed to do an OS? I thought it was just 7ad. Why would I be pressing c?

I've been fucking it up like a dozen times every night, you just focus on the half the time I get it instead of the half I don't.

Oh, 171AD is the jumpback throw OS which is also good. I really should incorporate that one too.

And break's almost over. GGs pc lobby. At least I didn't leave entirely bodied.

save me, I don't want to drown in this sea of bonks

Attached: 1542287967216.jpg (752x440, 45K)

Why the 1 after the 7?

Do you have the full picture?

That's because you win more than I do these days since I'm taking longer to not-autopilot

Also, the point of pressing C is that if you do 5C~AD when the other player feels like they're going to stop their blockstring to run-up assault or throw, you get 5C (Yuzu's antiair move) to hit them out of assault or AD to tech the throw. Timing takes getting used to especially in netplay though.

Because you want to return to downback block in case you were in blockstun during the input and the 7 didn't come out. Otherwise you might get hit by a low afterward.

I'm going to close my lobby after my next set, just as a warning. Already staying up later than I should.

Attached: D18sjYrVAAI9RlG.jpg large.jpg (1108x1477, 138K)

GGs m8. Hope we can play next time!

Hm, okay thank you for the info. I'll write this down in my handy dandy notebook.

FUCK my turn is coming up and i gotta take a shit

I think we've gone fairly even the past few times. Then there's the occasional night I'm playing badly and eat everything and it's just like old times.

Just read through this:
evernote.com/shard/s454/sh/0c837562-e526-4d90-8769-eab81cea2ad0/910d8a9a667272adf94e5543c57139b0
Got to refresh on some of these myself.

What do they mean when it says plink/slide?
What is a plink/slide?

I think I'm gonna recline now.
Boy am I glad I stayed long enough for an actual Nanase player to show up. I'm honestly shocked seeing that in action, I'd imagine I'm operating at perhaps 4% of the power of a Nanase that knows what they're doing.

Ggs everyone I have no idea why my performance tonight is so bad.

Attached: 1500578540383.png (802x1782, 626K)

ggs everyone. I'm going to have to continue labbing my execution.

Slide from C to AD. I thought you already do this kind of stuff a lot playing Yuzu

Well that is the usual time, GGs. Router reset helped solve most connection issues on my end.

Attached: D2QQdAkVYAEtL8B.jpg (1200x1200, 157K)

ggs everyone. Catch all of you later.

Attached: D2gj3mVU4AEDC_L.jpg large.jpg (1451x2048, 268K)

GGs m8 and thanks for hosting!

We all have those times.

Er, I don't really understand. So OSing is just stance in a way?

You press C then quickly press AD afterwards out of stance. If the opponent isn't trying to throw you, 5C will come out and the AD input won't do anything. If the opponent is throwing you, the 5C won't appear and you'll reject the throw instead

>able to be knocked out of that FF even after it connnects if there's an active fireball in range

Good to know. Thanks for the lesson there Melk.

Attached: 1551494196442.png (400x610, 323K)

I think I understand but that seems very complicated. How are you supposed to do that fast enough that you can tech the throw if it is a throw.

>that last second slash
Welp!

Not complicated, it's actually as simple as just being done fast. Within two frames of pressing 5C, press AD.

I think you're overthinking this. It's the same kind of motion as doing a C hold immediately after 236B

I'm trying to do it against Zombie but I can't tell if it's working since none of the throws got techd

It's okay if I fuck up my IW input when the opponent fucks up too!

No problem. I default to meaty/raining fireballs on Linne for that reason since that thing has a surprisingly huge hitbox.

Just so you know, you can't tech command grabs like assimilation.

oh THATS what you were doing, i was wondering what the hell was going on.

What really? What's the point of OSing then?

You tech regular grabs, not command grabs

To tech regular throws since most characters don't have command grabs.

How are you supposed to tell if it's to be a regular grab or a command grab? Like I'm trying to do 5Cad but he just command grabs me and the 5c doesn't come out.

I recommend practicing the OS against characters that are not Gordeau. For command grabs, you have to jump or mash fast buttons.

Play more and learn to distinguish them, dummy.

agreed with this guy, plus doing this against a guy like me probably isn't the wisest, i don't play like a normal gordeau...

That 5A/2A shouldn't be coming out Icy. You're not doing it fast enough

Anyone have any ideas for gifs to make? So far I made and was wondering if anyone else had a good idea.

Well I think i actually did one OS my last match. but man, this is really hard.
Really?

Make Hyde spinning with his rekka

Attached: the inner machinations of an akatsuki's mind.gif (128x128, 5K)

You don't. Once Gordeau starts his throw game you basically have to just guess.

>this is really hard.
It's not supposed to be basic

It really isn't, you're basically playing mind games with yourself when you start thinking of doing OSes.

I'm out PC lobby. Starting to fall asleep on my ottoman. GGs and good hustle everyone.

Attached: 1529318899542.png (232x240, 3K)

GG's

Icy, just so you know, that OS only covers assaults and regular throws. Most people aren't going to be generous enough to just do those two actions

What? Man, this shit is so weird and I'm being told conflicting information.

>ottoman
Sounds comfy.

GGs!

Attached: 1552430839479.jpg (1309x898, 147K)

Maybe it'll be easier this way
You can turn -any- move into a throw OS by quickly inputting a+d after it. Doesn't have to be 5c, you can do it with anything you want. People just like to do it with an anti-air button because it beats several things.

Shit man, maybe I should just give up now. I can't even use chain shift, how am I supposed to do this stuff?

I mean you dont have to do it. The point of all this is so you can guess two things at the same time while defending. It's a little hard to input but the hardest part about it is knowing when to use it. If you dont have that yet, its ok to leave it alone.

What's this threads character main population look like?

Aside from people playing subs we don't have a frequent main for
>Seth
>Chaos
>Gordeau
>Sion
>Enkidu
>Mika

I unfortunately can't find a good gif of Hyde spinning. I could crop out his movements myself in-game but it wouldn't look a crispy as your gif or pic related. How do people get such crisp animations? Do they go through the games folders or something?

Attached: Merkava.gif (1536x1056, 195K)

There's a sprite resource with every frames worth of stuff
justnopoint.com/lbends/index.php?location=sprites&page=0&gallery=uniel&file=Uniel_Hyd

i play gordeau pretty much exclusively these days, wanna learn waldstein one of these days though.

I couldn't tell if those were OSes? Was anyone looking at the inputs?

Typically they use cheat engine to disable the backgrounds, HUD, particle effects and such, leaving nothing but the sprites for easy high quality rips.

Was that the FF slash lolb? Looked sick.

Either way, looks like this next one will be the last battle so GGs PC lobby! Thanks for putting up with me!

Attached: 1551860326363.jpg (1440x1920, 277K)

Oh wait, Zombolt is here so I guess we can cross off the Gordeau on the list.

Just break it down.
>Option selects are just methods to cover multiple potential things your opponent COULD do
>Different options selects cover different things and most in UNI are centered around covering throws and something else
>Option selects can be done offensively as well. The 4AA OS can safely catch VO's for example
Like the other guy said, you can just tag A+D onto a lot of things and make a throw OS. Piano backdash and A+D? Bam. Backdash throw OS.
Do Phonon or Linne FF and tag on an A+D within 3 frames? Bam. Anti air throw OS.

GG's pc lobby, had fun.

Yes, it's easily avoidable if you wait for the 2nd flash and just jump or something.

Closed PC lobby, ggs boys

I don't think icey is going to get this no matter how you try to explain it

I have faith in my boi

Too slow and it's 5CAD. You're holding 4

Just to get a reminder. Do I let get go of 5c then ad or is it hold 5c AD.

I don't see Mika in there, are some characters just missing?

Looks like I linked a previous version
justnopoint.com/lbends/index.php?location=sprites&gallery=unist

lamp finally got justice for team yuzu

I swear Sangeko, I'm going to keep mashing until you learn how to do a real meaty and not command grabs/overheads each time

well its plenty late, GGs everyone. there were TOO MANY YUZUS. Hopefully i can start doing more of the junk i was THINKING of doing.
Yeah i noticed that mid fight and realized what was going on. Gotta get into a habit of that myself and OUT of habit of charge 5C

I really don't get it

wow what an epic general!
discord.gg/Su9sdBE

Attached: 1553134302691.jpg (720x699, 71K)

Going to call it a night too. ggs Sha, you are the best Yuzu in these threads

Is Nanase gorillaer than Wagner? Just started f a m a l a m s help me out. I like Nanase more but I keep on messing up the timings. Unlike Wagner who's just literally mash buttons. Both are fun for me though.

Its hard for me too brudda so let me give you some more tips

You want to input the OS with the same timing you would use to tech a throw, if thats what you wanted to do
You can OS anything, including say, 4b. Which might be more to your tastes

Wagner is the gorillaiest

Wagner is more gorilla-friendly if that's what you're asking.

Nanase is all about the mix-up game to trick your opponent into blocking the way you want them to. At least that is my experience when fighting against Nanase players.

No way. Nanase's buttons are fairly average and she takes some skill.

I think I'm done, I really don't understand it. It's messing with me brain having to constantly think of and OS while I'm also concentrating on blocking.

Nanase doesn't have anywhere near the raw frame data of Wagner and she isn't even half as oppressive. Her mixup game is pretty weak too. Her offense is more centered around encouraging someone to screw up than overwhelming them or ripping them apart and she has to play neutral on a case by case basis for a good chunk of the cast.
Nanase is a hybrid of well rounded and rush down while Wagner is pure, balls to the wall Magilla gorilla

Well I think I'm gonna go drink some bleach, lie down and hope I never get back up. OSes make no sense and complicate an already complicated situation.

all my yuzu has is combos and the semblance of neutral ive learned over the year and some change i played this game

its ok man. im not much good at them either. look, one of the easiest ones to me is backdash OS. hardly any timing needed, just press 4A+B~D, sometimes i get it even with 4BAD. maybe mess with that.

guest char when?

Attached: rivalschoolsakira.gif (350x400, 64K)

>that many frames of animation for idle

not poverty enough.

After EVO UNIST will be the biggest fighting game in the world once everyone sees how amazing it is. French Bread will be the next capcom and they'll release new characters every month.

FB was hiring more pixel artists recently, keep up hope bro

Thanks senpaitachi. I'll stick to Nanase for the mean time. I keep messing up the INCREASE buttons.