Dragon Ball Legends

Possible F2P Transforming Gogeta incoming.
twitter.com/DB_Legends/status/1110378019422527489

Attached: D2jmLAnU8AAhpF9.jpg (1024x512, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

legends.dbz.space/items/training
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do I into team building in this game, and how do I farm the objects needed to increase the level cap of units?

Look at what tags a character has then look at the Z abilities other characters have that grant characters of X tag increased stats. Also colors and general strength based on what you're fighting, but you build based on a theme that is buffed by Z tag support abilities.

You get level cap items from the saibamen training missions, with the specific color matching the color of the character you want to ascend.

>How do I into team building in this game
Tap show details on a character and look at their character tags, episode and Z-Ability.

Here's Cooler for example.
His Tags are Transforming Warrior and Lineage of Evil and his Episode is "Sagas From the Movies" meaning he would benefit anyone that buffs Transforming Warrior, Lineage of Evil (Frieza Family) and Sagas From the Movies. His Z Ability buffs Lineage of Evil meaning himself and the rest the team with Lineage of Evil. There's also characters that buff a certain color or deals more damage to a certain color. Just get the right Z-Ability for what you're trying to build and you'll be fine.

>how do I farm the objects needed to increase the level cap of units?
Do Super EXP in the Upgrade part of Events. It's x2 EXP so characters should level up in a few go's. Super EXP also drops training items and the Kid Goku event exchange shop is loaded with training items. The medal shop also has training items that you can exchange for. Training items can also drop from store missions and you can check here if you want to grind.
legends.dbz.space/items/training

Attached: Screenshot_20190325-231300_DB_LEGENDS.jpg (720x1280, 461K)

Okay, I just begun so I have to complete the story mode up to a certain point.
How many parts are there in story mode?
I want to make a guess on how many crystals I can get from there.

3 parts, part 3 is still being updated and currently has 6 books.

>I just begun
Level Shallot, there's a certain part of the story in the story that forces you to use him.

Also you can tap Details next to your team name and powerlevel and it tells you who is being buffed from what.

Attached: Screenshot_20190325-233421_DB_LEGENDS.jpg (720x1280, 390K)

These are the sparkings I have right now, what's the best team I could make?
Also, I assume the buffs from units you don't use, but are in the team, still apply right?

Attached: 1542799865686.png (1029x1617, 2.46M)

Did they fix the godawful balancing yet? I played this game for about 200 days straight since its release but ended up quitting once Broly released since he's capable of soloing an entire team by himself and ignores type disadvantages.
I saw no point in trying anymore since I didn't end up getting him.

>Also, I assume the buffs from units you don't use, but are in the team, still apply right?
Yep.

From what I see the best thing you can make is a Saiyan and/or Movie team. Can you post the rest of your EXs? Heroes help too.

Broly is still the most retarded thing they've put in the game. Now days new units are good if they go with their proper team/good supporting as opposed to Broly who just steamrolls.

>Broly is still the most retarded thing they've put in the game. Now days new units are good if they go with their proper team/good supporting as opposed to Broly who just steamrolls.
So not much has changed then? Bummer, and here I was hoping enough people would have complained to nerf him.
I can't even try to use the side step mechanic since they took away the one skillful advantage players had access to because people complained about it.

This is what I have.

Attached: 1544677808567.png (257x879, 577K)

>I can't even try to use the side step mechanic
I still see people do it anyway so from my POV it's still there.

Also IMO Broly isn't that strong anymore.

It's there, but it's been significantly nerfed since I last played. It used to be that if you were good enough to pull off the side step you could get an extra attack or two in since the ki would fill up to about 20-25 extra than normal. If you used it with a character like Heart Virus Goku who could increase his card drawing speed and decrease his card cost you could get a bunch of extra attacks in, making him a risky but quite viable character.
After the nerf all it did was increase your ki by about 8 points with the maximum amount of sidesteps. I also remember hearing rumors that side stepping decreases your maximum damage with the changed formula for how damage is calculated, but I don't remember if it was proven true or false.

Here you go, just copy this. Super Saiyan Bardock and Kaioken Goku are also really good. are also really good so feel free to use them.

Most of your sparkings are good but this is your best team.

Attached: Screenshot_20190326-000610_DB_LEGENDS.jpg (720x1280, 750K)

Which three should I use in combat?
Also, should I really use the Broly?
I couldn't farm him up properly because I was getting my shit pushed in in the event.

>Also, should I really use the Broly?
He's still a decent unit but you can swap him with SS Bardock since he turns Super Saiyans into crit machines.

>Which three should I use in combat?
Broly/Broly (or Bardock)/Punchku
Broly/Paikon/Punchku

Which of the two is punchku, the one on the top row?

>the one on the top row?
Yes.

>This is as far as Legends can go on Yea Forums
Fuck I just want to talk about this game with others.

Attached: 1506004151891.jpg (400x566, 35K)

Trash
Don't listen to the other guy he sucks at team building, this what you do

Purple ssj Broly, Blue ssj Bardock, Red ssj Kale

That's who you bring to fight and will get you really far.

for bench you bring saiyan buffs so like Red ssj Goku, Blue ssj Goku, EX Blue base Goku, or what ever else you got that buffs Saiyans

Give it time.
Dokkan didn't start getting any significant threads until the 2nd anniversary.

Okay, i'll try that team too, thanks.

I guess I'm waiting then.

Dokkan threads also take a while to get off. Generally most people don't care about threads until about 50 or so posts in.

>gatcha shit

fucking autism

Thanks for the bump user

>Haven't played because everything is Regen vs Regen
>Have Slug and new Cell, but no Zamasu or Evil Buu
I just want to play LoE in peace

Attached: freiza.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

>finally scramble to get 1000 stones to get the ticket for the gohan banner
>use ticket
>get some sparking base vegeta
>it wasn't even a featured card
So wait, you need to do 3 multisummons to get one chance at pulling one sparking, and that sparking isn't even guaranted features sparking?
What the fuck is this ultra jewish shit?

why the fuck would he be free? Wishful thinking and/or regret from using gems?

Yeah, the community always tells F2Ps to only spend on Step-Ups, but I have way more luck on Rising Banners.

Eventually the same guy who said Ultimate Gohan was going to be on the last UST and SSJ2 for the step up said Gogeta was going to be F2P. Also, you have to remember the advertised the shit out of Fury Broly before he came out, just go have him F2P and SSJ Broly be the Gacha unit.

Fury Broly was apart of the Broly movie collab and he was free while they put SS Broly in the gacha.

He's probably going to be the reward the the new game mode they are shilling. I hope you 498%ed all your Sparkings.

The news says he's a summonable unit.

Yeah I just saw that

>Legends Road Gotenks
FUCKING BASE(D)

Hey Fused Warrior is almost a full team.

Attached: 1548626919817.gif (500x281, 300K)

Newfag in this game, what's Legends Road?

An event that gives F2Ps a new unit. See the kid goku Legends Road up right now.

>Release a character this not even removed from the current Step-Up, and after a whole bunch of retreads
I swear this whole game feels like a Dokkan advertisement. I may actually take another break from this game.

Attached: Screenshot_20190326-011013.png (720x1280, 962K)

How much Z power do I need to get the new kid Goku?

At least 100 for 1 star.

Who in the world thought it would be a good idea to release a unit like so hype this close after a step up?

The company who is drowning in money

Got my team for Legends Road.

Attached: Screenshot_20190326-012003_DB_LEGENDS.jpg (720x1190, 409K)

No Blue
No Sale

Also when the fuck is Rose coming to the superior DB Gacha?

I only just not realized they fucked up his hair.

Attached: 1543526786563.jpg (640x640, 52K)

We're not even a month removed from the last collab summon. Are they ONLY targeting whales now?

Pretty much man, these games are suppose to just generate cash so it makes sense as to why their leaning into it. To be fair though PvP has always been a mess with DC/Lag issues so if you just do story and events you can still get a good amount of characters and items. I personally think it one of the more quality gacha games out there and they at least do listen every now and then

I swear, I just feel like a battered house wife. Everytime I think they're treating everyone well, they go and do this. Mabey because this is the only Gacha I played that doesn't have any pity system for summoning, I feel like it's a wast of money outside of step ups.

It pretty much is but unfortunately people will just throw cash at this for their favorite characters/teams or to be able to be OP in PvP until you hit rank 40 and everyone has the same team but they're better players. Like I said though the F2P characters outside of Kid Goku are pretty damn good and they keep adding events and bonuses so I can't really hate them. They do also kinda throw chrono crystals around like it's nothing. I mean just completing the new stories nets you a few hundred more often than not and then you usually have like 2 login bonuses running

and there was that special PVP thing they did that gave you 1400 crystals for winning 1 (one) PVP match.