Post your smash gsp

post your smash gsp

Attached: IMG_20190325_204717.jpg (4048x2575, 2.59M)

imagine being so bad at a childrens party game you cant even make it into elite smash

has somebody definitively figured out what percentage of players make it in? i've heard people saying 30% all the way down to 3%

Attached: 1536435077257.jpg (639x565, 53K)

ive heard top 3% of all players. character selection doesnt matter so in theory 100% of the players in es could just be wolf or something faggy

Elitesmash.com is supposed to track that shit.
It's about 3.5 percent

>tfw finally got Elite Smash but too paranoid to use my main anymore and lose it

Attached: 14631000651614.png (1280x720, 615K)

Here's mine. Might as well throw up a lobby while I'm here.

ID is 97BV6
Pass is 1144
1v1 3 stock, random legal stage

Attached: 0325192208.jpg (4160x2340, 3.65M)

git gud coward

>top 3% make it in elite

I get into elite constantly, but always 95% of the time lose the first match and get kicked down to weenie hut jr. Smash where I win the next couple matches and get back to elite.

Where does that place me?

Exactly where your gsp says, that's kinda it's purpose

Fuck off, I went through a lot of bullshit.
>get randomly matched with some fag with items on
>get randomly matched with some fag playing 4 player smash
>get randomly matched with some fag who put 2 min, normal stages, and camps with projectile characters

Most of the 97% you're above don't really engage with the game outside of playing it. I would say you're way above the "average" player, but middle of the road if you only count people who post about the game on forums, follow the comp scene, etc.

Attached: qisf05ay8b611.jpg (750x730, 53K)

Pros>>>>>>>elite>you>>>>>casuals>>>>>>babbys

your on the cusp, but there is a power gap separating those that occupy elite smash and those that are trying to break through. only the top 3% or so that are consistently good at the game stay in there

Attached: Dz0WC_FVYAE_jhX.jpg (1280x720, 327K)

cope

>02/19/19
whats your current gsp?

Kinda off topic but whats to stop some faggot from camping in a corner and projectile spamming in a tournament? Would they get banned?
I'm tired of this happening online in 4M+ GSP. Mandatory ranking was a mistake.

Attached: ganon.webm (1280x720, 1.05M)

>February 19th

Nothing is stopping them but top players would never fucking do that

The stages

A-are you having fun?

yea

:)

the corner by its nature is not a very advantageous position to be in. in smash the safest defensive option a player can take is to simply move backwards and disengage the opponent. additionally the corner is closer to the blast zones which are the objective destinations for your opponent to end up in. center stage and controlling center stage is the best position to be in

a player spamming a projectile in the corner can be countered by a competent player. it really is match up dependent at this point i.e reflectors and cool-down of the hypothetical projectiles. if someone is serious about winning a tournament with this play-style they are not going get far.

Imagine thinking getting to Elite Smash is hard.

Attached: 20190326_002835.jpg (1913x1076, 1.47M)

i mean with lucas you dum dum

i dont main lucas ive only played one game with him once since taking that picture

Why are the Mii Fighters so fun?

Imagine thunking gsp matters or is any indicator of skill

Shittiest ranking system ive ever seen

kill yourself. getting my charge shot reflected at me by a mii because I didn't know they had a reflector tilts me so hard.

mii's should be banned online

>Kinda off topic but whats to stop some faggot from camping in a corner and projectile spamming in a tournament?
Nothing because any high level player knows how to work around that shit

How about you just play with the assumption they have a reflector?

you are right and there are ways to investigate whether a mii has a reflector or not. What really bothers me is that when I fight literally any other character I already know what moves they have and what effect they can have on me. with the mii's I have to be more cautious because I'm at an immediate disadvantage. I don't know what they can do but my opponent can.

honestly not a big deal but i will never forget that first time I ate my own charge shot and lost the game

A simple icon next to their damage % showing what specials a Mii is using would work wonders.

which character was hardest?

low gsp detected. how are those 4 man free for all treating you?

Attached: samus dab.jpg (1572x1038, 209K)

This.

Attached: D2YIWzoUwAAgWhS.jpg (1280x720, 316K)

back to /ssbg/ you crustacean

Attached: 1551667681630.gif (112x112, 18K)