Baba is You emotional support center

>tfw you lack the 0.00001 additional IQ points necessary to 100% the game
Anyone else know this feel? Why is this cute puzzle game so hard?

Attached: baba.jpg (650x487, 71K)

Attached: 80B76D94-5C06-4654-B030-220E2839D640.png (360x450, 99K)

YOU and ME is DUMB

it's not hard
it's just that you kids from the current generation have lower intelligence due to the deterioration of education (not just in schools)

Yeah, they don't teach reality bending goat puzzles in schools like they used to.

What level casual filtered you, Yea Forums?

that level where you are keke and had to get the babas to kill you and move you to other side of a bog while dead and revive you once there

Stuck at lake. Can't imagine how hard the rest of the game is

it don't get easier
i'm at 78 levels beaten and 5 big ol flowers and i'm just getting dumber and madder

it's great

>Finally beat Ruins-10

I fucking knew the solution for an hour I just couldn't figure out the specific combinations of moves, but I finally did it

Attached: 1524073496630.gif (80x100, 10K)

>finally got to the EX levels in the final area
As the saying goes, if you're going through hell, take a fucking break.

Is this some kind of new meme now???

I see "help" and "support" threads for games labled as extremely difficult now and its not really that funny.

Fall got me. I needed to ask Yea Forums for help. I didn't actually use any information from the thread to help me, but writing down all my thoughts/notes in point form definitely helped me determine my solution.

Does this sound right to you? Some of the early puzzles have taken me like 30min to do

Attached: snipp.png (1182x594, 153K)

>3 1/2 hours

Excuse me?

Can't you play A Way Out? after beating like two puzzles?

What the fuck constitutes 'main story' just getting to the final world? I could believe that. You only need 8 levels per area and there are enough easy ones there that it probably wouldn't take too long.

It's gated by 3 flowers.

Then maybe 3 and a half hours is right

So where's the mega link so I can try out this flash game?

IQ is 99% nature not nurture.
This has been proven with studies on twins adopted by different families.

should've given him a big dingle and balls to pull him in the opposite direction of the head

>Finally beat Skull House
FUCK WHY DID IT TAKE ME SO LONG TO THINK OF THAT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1441760537498.jpg (720x720, 50K)

>EMPTY
>MAKE

Attached: 1544144168867.png (500x737, 451K)

Dude sometimes my brain is so bad at this shit. Golden Walls took me ages to figure out despite the solution being so so simple

> BABA IS MORE AND PUSH
> IS
> YOU

user is YOU and STUPID

>Is this some kind of new meme now???
it's been a meme for some time. usually to do with things that are bad yet addictive, but it works here in its own way.
on Yea Forums anyway. I'm sure you can find unironic "help/support" discussions on other sites if you look for them