>Devil May Cry 5
>Monster Hunter World
>Resident Evil 2
>Resident Evil 7

What went so right bros?

Attached: IMG_6059.png (886x346, 25K)

No games for ninturdo

DGS2 is the best

We just had this thread. They're mediocre, cheap and lazy. This company needs to be built again from the ground up. Literally wants 10 million if they even make any sort of effort.

best timeline

>image related
worst time

how to feelbros?

Attached: 81NPDUpoQbL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1202x1500, 361K)

Not their fighting games that’s for damn sure.

Can Falcom make a good game?

I humbly request you stop leaving Mega Man out of the Capcom redemption arc.

Attached: 1549349924907.png (780x668, 473K)

Not big on MHW and RE7. Other 2 are great. I'd be more fine with MHW if the new monsters didn't all suck anus. The qol was awesome but then there weren't any monsters worth fighting.

Are you a Nintendo shill?

>What went so right bros?
>Monster Hunter World
Appeal to casuals.

I wish 11 had more content. Game was really fun and I love things like weapons mapped to right stick and rush buttons, but 2 wily stages and no additional characters was weird.

Please don't say that, I'm actually picking up Trails tomorrow on the PS4

I got up to the Diablo fight and dropped the game. Felt it was too repetitive and nothing really to motivate me forward except the possibility of new cool-looking army types. Story and character-building is virtually non-existent for all intents and purposes.

Should I pick it up again and continue from where I left off and try to marathon to the end? Is it worth it? My backlog is already ginormous

Nope, no redemption untill dd2
Also we had this thread already you fucking bot

Don't say this, the mh defense patrol will fall over you with some turd like extreme behemoth

RE7 was hell a good though. A return to classic style Resi after the shitshow that was 5 and 6

>Finally get Outlast 2 from by backlog
>what a boring piece of shit
>Get back playing RE7 for the 13 time
>It Still good

Holy kek if the fags calling RE7 a outlast rip off are even more wrong now...Outlast fucking wishes to be as good as RE7

WE HAVE THIS THREAD AT LEAST ONCE A DAY
I wish OP would get fired by crapcom already, he's the shittiest and most obvious shill ever.
Also crapcom is a fucking garbage company and OP has shittiest job on the planet ;)

Attached: crapcom5573.jpg (1920x1080, 456K)

Ys

>only company still dedicated to giving its fan base what they want while it's traditional rival konami proudly gives them the middle finger
>"REWEEE I HATE CRAPCOM!!!1111

>Shallow garbage
>Shallow garbage
>Garbage
>Garbage
Capcom games are fucking awful and only played by people too stupid to play games that take actual skill, like DDP or Garegga

That's the only good one though

Waiting on a proper Dino crisis sequel and something else from onimusha.

Resident Evil 7 was the best of those games though

I hope you enjoy it

Attached: 1504616821652.jpg (410x368, 26K)

>CapcomxMarvel
What went wrong?

Dino crisis would be very neat

Those four, now they just need to clean up their act with fighting games and Mega Man. Maybe some niche stuff on the side.

If you got up to Diablos in MHW then you're not far from approaching the next major phase of the game, although the following Zorah Magdaros repel fucking sucks and is effectively retard-proofed. After that it's high rank, which is effectively a soft reset with stronger and new monsters on top of the already-experienced roster, and stronger equipment where the set building comes into play. Otherwise? The content of MHW is inherently constrained by the game already being a massive overhaul compared to previous titles.

Disney.

>no legends 3
>No breath of fire 7
Capcom can suck my nuts.

Don't forget Mega Man 11 you casual fuck.

Attached: 1552159903283.png (456x503, 154K)

>traditional rival konami
Since when? The way I saw it, Sega was the only company that could compete with Capcom's output. Konami was barebones long before they shrugged off their last shred of talent by removing Kojipro.

>no mmx9
>no godohando 2
>no drag dogma 2
indeed

Yes, those games do take skill, thats a genre that requires a different kind of skill set though and saying that games like Monster hunter (haven't played enough of world, more in general.) or DMC doesn't require any skill, especially the latter on the higher difficulties is pretty rude.

>mmx9
>wanting a new game for the second worst series

>legends 3 cancelled
>re engine focuses on realsm
>legends 3 can come back if they can keep the visual theme like the rest
the engine has room for it and a lot of cool shit, but without the visuals we're fucked
unless they can remake all legends games in it AND 3 as a bundle

I'm actually a Capcom fanboy and I hate when they release flawed and obviously low budget games and act like they worked hard for it. Where's the improved zapping system and a good B scenario in RE2make? Where's the level design DMC1 and for the most part DMC3 was able to pull off in DMC5? All of their current games are fanservicey bullshit and it's not handled well. The last time they made a good IP was fucking 7 years ago with the obviously incomplete Dragob's Dogma.

I feel SFV's terrible launch sparked something within capcom.
The amount of content added into the SFV in the last year alone is rather impressive imo.

now if they can only fix the fucking netcode

Attached: 30_joverine09.jpg (600x942, 91K)