What video game character could stop him?

What video game character could stop him?

Attached: Edge!Saitama_render_by_HIT_IT,_from_an_image_by_Nostra.png (900x1224, 536K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tXtYfNBnqPQ
youtu.be/4ReJcpc_5HI
youtu.be/6aOpa15szaQ?t=285
youtube.com/watch?v=T-hCLm_0NRU
mugen.fandom.com/wiki/Cheapie#Types_of_Cheapie
youtu.be/u8i_a6F_K0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dante without even breaking a sweat

i dont think he could survive a 100% sniper headshot, I don't even think there is a single character who can actually

Attached: 41400930-tf2_vs_at_mlp_victory_quotes__sniper_by_jellymaycry-d6e5tlb.png (413x599, 246K)

heavy with fists of steel + dalokhas bar can

None. Thats literally the point of his character. He is literally Powerman

But isn't he just Anime Power Man?

Attached: 1553395064149.png (1593x5000, 713K)

Attached: ysMB7QcLHCXizBAQ5oD8Q5.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

i don't think this guy has that kind of hardware
dare I say- /thread?

Attached: 3.jpg (800x1127, 196K)

Bugs bunny, the only character that can fight a joke character is another joke character.

Omega Tom Hanks

Air Raider

Attached: 1552631143893.jpg (640x955, 80K)

Real talk, mugen is where you get the most insane power level battles. Like its actual power level fighting of designers and programmers.

The Mugen God

Attached: 1520958736403.jpg (268x268, 20K)

Isn't the entire point that nobody could ever beat him? I've only seen the first season of the anime, so I'm not certain, but I'm pretty sure nobody could beat him.

youtube.com/watch?v=tXtYfNBnqPQ

Attached: Dogma.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

where did this gay ass shaggy meme come from?
it's stupid as fuck.

I mean, he eventually fights Garo in the story, who has undergone monsterization after defeating Orochi, literally the strongest monster on the planet, and beats him without even using 50% of his strength

He can be beaten at other things, but not a fight.

Dragon Ball Super memes from the Tournament of Power. Crazy mexican's making El Padre Grande and Gohan Blanco memes

i first saw it in the DBS generals on Yea Forums years back so i can only assume the latin niggers spammed it and made it popular. Might be wrong about that though

youtu.be/4ReJcpc_5HI
If you do not think this is the tightest shit get out of my face.

Ironic Mexican memes on Yea Forums and then somehow one leaked to twitter and the Normies think they started it now.

In a straight up fight, nobody could ever beat Saitama. You know the punch he used to defeat the alien emperor or whatever, the one that released such a massive amount of force that it split the cloudline halfway across the planet? That was Saitama using something around less than 1% of his full power. He's just that ridiculous.

That'd be great if it were any other superhero story, but power levels stop being relative when you put Saitama into the equation.

Angery Dad if he pissed him off

Assuming Saitama’s punches don’t have elemental effects, every Ghost type Pokemon with infinite PP/Ethers (or in case of elemental weaknesses, Mega Banette since it gets Destiny Bond+Prankster and would at least take down Saitama with it)

>That was Saitama using something around less than 1% of his full power. He's just that ridiculous.
There are things with more power than the big bang, even if 1% was destroying a planet he's not that strong compared to real bullshit.

according to the manga his will is so strong psychic based attacks don't work at all

Attached: Littlemac.jpg (186x532, 17K)

Isn't that the game where characters are so powerful they wreck people's computers?

Top tier mugen characters are actual viruses, so yes. I read the comments on one video of a guy who made one and he said he'd broken multiple motherboards making it.

it was a meme on Yea Forums years ago used to make fun of Dragon Ball spics. For some reason it randomly leaked unto normalfag twitter and blew up a couple of weeks ago, about 3-4 years after it started here

Fpbp

Has he still never beaten King at video games?

BABA IS YOU

SAITAMA IS DEAD

What the fuck

Kirby

Probably Mario. He killed the Sun you know.

Attached: 1421023445594.gif (504x453, 50K)

Nobody. He's a meme. He's the punch line of the joke. He's unfairness incarnate. Manga described him as such. It's why the faggot One better resume the webcomic. The new manga is dragging it's wheels for a few months now.

Any character with reality manipulation, there are a few. In terms of actual combat none could beat him since his whole thing is his power is maximum +1.

Does it say anything about super-natural attacks and affects?

Saitama can also fail when it's the joke, like being unable to kill a single mosquito.
I think Cartoonish reality bending would override Saitama's power.
So Saitama would lose to Popeye, or for an anime example Saitama would lose to Bo-bobo.

What about Arale?
Is it a serious battle? No one. That's the whole point.

No. He actually rages that he can never beat King. He even breaks the controller or the buttons of the handhelds he borrows.

No one could beat him in a straight-up fight because NOBODY is as strong as Saitama, but he's kind of a retard so a clever character could probably trick him into fucking himself over somehow.

Nerevarine with Fortify Int potions. Next.
While we're talking about it, a multiplayer game where everyone dies in one hit would be fun if it had really good movement mechanics.

>And so, what I... No, what we wish for is...
>A world with no Saitama!

Attached: Shulk.jpg (854x480, 65K)

Doraemon could easily.

Attached: doraemon.png (839x471, 402K)

Sounds like Instagib on UT2k4 or Q3A.
Unless you mean a Yakuza style FFA?

I mean, is there a video game character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m talking about Kono Yo no Kyuseishu Futarime no Rikudo Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushodo, Shurado, Tendo, Ningendo, Jigokudo, Gakido, Gedo, Bansho Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sozo) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Futon, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yoton and even Onmyoton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujo because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudodama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudo Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kotan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

Attached: SAGE OF THE SIX PATHS.png (1665x2261, 1.66M)

The only way you could actually hurt Saitama would be emotionally.

What character could emotionally destroy Saitama?

Kirby.

Attached: why kirby can't speak.gif (512x448, 438K)

wtf I hate Kirby now

Asura if Saitama made his daughter cry by stealing her halloween candy

What's Asura's greatest solo feat.

please provide footage, that sounds hilarious

Every punch saitama throws will be unwritten in history

Attached: 47ab3039142e9403d4fc1f220a161e34.png (420x420, 158K)

I've Learned All Of Them! "Zenbu Oboeta!"

Attached: chaca-hd.png (933x1000, 837K)

Probably his entire fight with Chakravartin but specifically this section where entire planets, stars, galaxies, and more get thrown at him
youtu.be/6aOpa15szaQ?t=285

What the hell, did the Dragon just scanned the motherboard info, extract the BIOS ROM and repacked, corrupted and installed the foobar'd BIOS? Because how the fuck else can you fuck a motherboard up under fucking Windows? DOS, even?

Im cheating...honestly though this question is super easy to answer given video games have a TON of cosmic tier characters and characters with shit ton of very good hax.

A far better question is...Who'd be the most evenly matched with Saitama?

Forgot to add pic

Attached: Featherine Augustus Aurora.jpg (960x1315, 281K)

>implying dio wouldn’t get cocky only for Saitama to wipe him out in one hit

theyre different. powerman can do literally anything, saitama has infinite brute force and is literally immortal

How can you even decide that when Saitama has not had a real fight since he broke his limiter?

Attached: 1546124831207.png (500x376, 200K)

None. He's a joke character, that's literally the point.

The only one who could beat him would be another joke character, like Power-man

Why did ONE drop the fucking manga

Attached: 1480485622897.png (600x564, 237K)

The Unstoppable Fist meets the Unescapeable Grip

Attached: 1452598541925.png (421x348, 98K)

Reminder that Vegeta actually knows how to counter toonforce
youtube.com/watch?v=T-hCLm_0NRU

Attached: Super_Vegeta.jpg (590x332, 43K)

To work with Murata on the manga and mob psycho.
He said he's gonna drop a new chapter though.

Attached: 1534306036583.png (797x411, 521K)

Attached: 349.png (349x500, 126K)

I like how they actually do things with the joke though. On the one hand saitama is literally unstoppable on a physical level. On the other hand he's giving himself blue balls for the rest of eternity because he will never have a meaningful conflict ever again in his life. It's like reaching max level in your favorite game and suddenly there's no more fun to be had and you can never play another game for as long as you live. Even if it was your favorite game it would turn into a boring hell that you are desperate to escape from and just can't.

This is pasta, right?

Attached: cringe (1).png (1920x1080, 1.17M)

Maybe pic related. Without his inhibitors he can change reality by accident and his strength is so massive that he can't control it. He can destroy the planet just by thinking about it. He can breathe in outer space and teleport long distances (at least from one side of the earth to the other but probably much further). He can reverse time, he can turn invisible, he can manipulate peoples minds to make them see whatever he wants.

Attached: Saiki.jpg (740x557, 46K)

No. Speaking as an OPM fan, Saitama is neither all powerful nor indestructible. He has a set power level, it's just that his growth rate is so incredibly high that he is beyond mortal comprehension.

In all honesty, he's probably as strong as Perfect Cell from DBZ at the most. But the rest of the world, bar the S-class, is still early Dragon Ball levels of power. Even then, most of S-class wouldn't be able to make it past Vegeta and Nappa, and no one besides Saitama could defeat Frieza.

Attached: 1537576564675.jpg (480x640, 80K)

>Smartest bird alive
>Gets tickled to death
lmao what the fuck

Attached: $.png (88x64, 10K)

>he's a joke character
>Who is Blast
until we find out what kind of angle Blast is supposed to represent along with Saitama, Saitama is not a joke character. The fact that people need to screech and debate about this stuff is proof that ONE is the smartest manga author ever

Saitama's HP and Def grow exponentially with his power, too. Countering his attack wouldn't kill him, just leave him severely wounded.

>is proof that ONE is the smartest manga author ever
I think that's evident by how good every part of OPM and MPO are. One success is a fluke. 2 means he's got talent.

>In all honesty, he's probably as strong as Perfect Cell from DBZ at the most.

I think you're really underestimating how strong Saitama is. Even Boros seemed to be near current DBZ levels of power. He charged a planet busting attack in just a couple of seconds which is way beyond Perfect Cell's power. And Saitama deflected that attack with just the air displacement of a punch.

Super Mario is invulnerable. Everything he touches dies instantly.

Boros is about as strong as Frieza. Also, his final attack wouldn't have blown up the Earth, just destroyed the surface of it.

Plus, Boros isn't the #1 strongest baddie anymore.

Attached: 1549945646932.jpg (1008x648, 323K)

agreed, OPM is the most overthunk piece of fiction currently. way too many people get the wrong idea when reading it because their minds are conditioned badly

Dragon Ball power scaling is really stupid. I think you're talking about about with Boros? That's probably closer to Cell's fuck you Kamehameha during the Gohan fight. Current day Dragonball has Goku and Vegeta being so stupidly strong that they can, and I'm not exaggerating here, shake the entire universe with a punch. The flagship fight of Dragon Ball supers 3rd Arc featured Goku forcing himself forward in time. I don't even know what that means.

logically you would think this would mean Goku and Vegeta shouldn't be allowed to fight anymore. At this point there are a bigger threat to their environment then the condo line of Apocalypses that keep marching towards the Earth. But the power scaling always pushes them back down to normal after they show off something ridiculous to keep them from glassing the planet with nothing but their existence

to even argue over it misses the point of the character.

Attached: top quality armpit.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

It's just a really goddamned good story. It can go from deep and poignant to fucking hilarious and wacky in a matter of pages. Like, all the Garou ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH/anti-bullying PSA business into Puri Puri Prisoner growing body hair and chasing a cat through a concrete wall by vibrating his body hair so that he could swim through it.

Attached: y36.png (800x1138, 1.22M)

Do we even know the upper limit of Saitamas strength or even how his power works? For all we know the force he exerts is set to always be greater than that which withstands it.

Attached: 220px-Tom_Nook.png (220x337, 82K)

I think people seriously underestimate Frieza. He's destroyed countless planets by himself, and that's in his weakest form that's like 1/64th the power of his true form.

Not even a fucking contest.

Attached: mosquito.png (265x376, 158K)

The problem with those fights is that people don't understand that saitamas power is toon power, and to beat toon power you just need someone who can pull of the joke better than him
Kirby, Bugs Bunny, Arale, Squire Girl, all would beat up saitama rather easily.
Saitama can be physically very strong in the action hero department, but he is a chump when compared to the true "screw the rules, this is my show/game, i win" characters.

Attached: bugs_in_duck_amuck.jpg__600x0_q85_upscale.jpg (600x453, 52K)

A bobbit worm could stop him

Attached: bobbit.jpg (960x640, 134K)

Those things are straight out of science fiction. I love nature's ingenuity to survive.

Saitama's canonical power is he can defeat any enemy with one punch if he chooses to, so I has to be someone who can't get hit or he cannot fight

Is that tiny mlp reference still worthy of a ban?

laff

Yes, kind of. In Genos' simulation of Saitama, he was capable of one-shotting himself from the day prior. According to Genus and Psykos, Saitama broke his limiter and has unlimited growth potential. He broke it so early, though, that he's basically stuck at the level-up rate for someone at level 2, except he has no level cap.

Like, in RPGs it takes you 4 exp to get to level 2, and 8 exp to level 3, and from 99 to 100 it takes you 1,358,962,888 exp. Saitama is stuck needing 4 exp to level up, despite him being somewhere around level 3 trillion.

Umaru

Attached: theft.jpg (700x1082, 742K)

Could someone tell me how this gay series ended? How does a series with a protagonist that can kill anyone in a single punch manage to create drama, suspense, and rising action? Or is this a kek it's good because Japan made it meme series?

>ended
LOL

On that note so could Lorena

Attached: lorena-bobbitt.jpg (300x300, 14K)

if you read the manga or watched the anime you would know that saitama's power is similar to the zenkai boost of dragon ball z. its actual power, its not toon power or relies on toon physics. kirby's power isnt toon either which frankly goes to show how retarded you are.

The series isnt over yet.
The real stories and struggles come from literally every other character. Theh put their neck on the line, they have to accept they will never be godlike beings like saitama, they add the drama and comedy.
Saitama only actually shows up in very specific times

As someone who hates a lot of Japanese manga/anime, it's very well done. It's never going to end though unless saitama kills himself

>Both are bobbits
>Both can easily cut off your dick

Wait was it named after her!?

I hate that stupid orange midget and her stupid friends and her stupid brother and her stupid show. I will rape that annoying fucking animated hamster to death and shit on her corpse.

You'd be surprised, it actually does it really well.

SAITAMA IS WEAK AND FALL
HAS
NOT
SAITAMA

>there are things with more power than all the energy that is and will ever be in the universe
That makes literally zero sense

Attached: a0453973365_10.jpg (1000x1000, 193K)

Attached: asuras-wrath-wallpaper-hd-1080p1.jpg (1920x1080, 499K)

>OPM
>Ended
LOL

>How does a series with a protagonist that can kill anyone in a single punch manage to create drama, suspense, and rising action?

Short answer: Read it and find out. It's surprisingly high quality. Like, easily top 5 best manga/comic books of all time quality. Amazing art, great storytelling, and etc.

Long answer: Saitama isn't the focus of every chapter. Usually he's set as being a "time-limit" of sorts for enemies. They have as long as it takes for Saitama to arrive to wreak havoc. Even then, he has some really suspenseful fights, just not how you'd expect.

When Saitama's fights get good, they get really good. Instead of rooting for him, Murata/ONE made it so you root for the bad guy. You know they're going to lose, you know Saitama isn't going to find any enjoyment or fulfillment, and enemies like Garou/Boros have a really satisfying arc. Expecially Garou.

Attached: x11.jpg (600x848, 126K)

t. Saitama

Attached: 792.png (578x360, 158K)

Frieza is both the most underrated and overrated villain. Because you're right Frieza was a galactic Terror. Prior to the Androids I could see why Frieza might be considered something horrifying. The strongest guy in frieza's entire Army had a PL of 120k. That's only 23% of where Frieza hangs out at his weakest. In his final form he's functionally a god to everyone there and Goku had to bullshit his power up nearly 20,000 times in a month to catch him. The only reason why all of Earth wasn't enslaved a long time ago was because Frieza and his men just never bothered to go there. And he only went to Namek because he heard of the Dragon Balls, he didn't actually want to be there nor did he care about anything living there.

At the same time though Frieza was made way too powerful. Everything after him just felt more and more contrived and after Namek it truly became the power level show.

Attached: x12.jpg (600x848, 91K)

Power isnt defined to be toon power / normal power by adding an explanation saying "its exponential growth"
Its defined in the meta. Saitama will always be the strongest punch, regardless of context or additional info. It makes it a joke. A punchline. Its moved by comedy, and its toon power.

Kirby too is also completely fucking impossible to stop in a serious situation, given how even in Ultimate Sakurak refuses to let him lose to an eldritch monster. Even if you give the excuse "it was the star that saved him", he still survived, because he has infinite plot armor and the story is shaped around it

based vegeta

He knows how to play it, but he can't outplay the toon.

>Saitama will always be the strongest punch, regardless of context or additional info
Not true. Metal Bat is discount Hulk. Given enough time and damage, you could rig him up to deal more damage than Saitama. It'd just take an exorbitant amount of money and effort, and Saitama just grows exponentially more powerful to the point where it's hardly feasible to catch up.

Saitama is not the be-all end-all of power in his universe. Hell, I'd argue he's one of the least powerful characters in the series. Not in terms of actual power level, but in literary terms. He's unfulfilled and miserable, he messes up damn near everything he does, he's bad at forming and maintaining human relationships, he's really easy to push around, and he's got very little material wealth. He gets tormented regularly, and his overwhelming power can do nothing to alleviate his suffering.

Attached: x13.jpg (600x848, 108K)

The absolute state of Season 2.

You guys must be delusional of you think any opm character is even close to cell or frieza

Maxwell's book from scribblenauts

People will still love it because it's covering one of the best parts of the manga. Hopefully they bring out the budget for Season 3, since that's going to be 90% fightscenes. Season 2 is ending with Elder Centipede (Chapter 85), and of the next 21 chapters, all but 3 of them are primarily focused on fight scenes.

well duh why else do you think hes called one punch man?

No one because that's how his character is designed and that's why I had zero interest in One Punch Man. I would say Asura could fight him because he's probably one of the strongest video game characters, but it's impossible because of OPM being literally unstoppable.

>In all honesty, he's probably as strong as Perfect Cell from DBZ at the most.

Thats about how I saw it.
I didn't use his fighting to prove it, I used the punching machine part.

Saitama gave it a pretty moderate punch and broke the machine.
Vegeta in base form punched an exact same machine with far less force and knocked it back about 10m and it was considerably more broken.

Freiza was able to charge a planet busting attack in seconds too (blowing up planet Vegeta) and he was only at 1million.

Saitama is. Boros is about as strong as stage-1 Frieza. Saitama is easily at Perfect Cell right now, maybe even Majin Buu.

popeye the sailor man

Popeye game by platinum when

You got duped. Saitama is nothing like you described, and the manga is far better than anything on the market currently. It's actually really good. No other series has been able to humanize an inhumanly over powered existence except for maybe the Watchmen.

Attached: 1525167597222.jpg (850x607, 519K)

Tell me can saitama effortlessly destroy a planet at his weakest
Remember planet vegeta is way larger than earth

Okay, which video game character can beat him in a FIGHT? Nothing else. Pure fighting.

>being this absolutely retarded

Attached: 1516176547644.jpg (541x765, 38K)

Realistically any wizard or magician, kinda like Superman
If you want a specific answer, couldn't half the MK villains just throw him in another dimension and never deal with him again?

A lot of them he's strong but not that strong

My xcom squad would beat the crap out of that bald faggot. Then we’d take his barely alive body to the base and research the fuck out of his dna. Then we’d use the research to create our own supersoldiers. Vigilo confido motherfucker

Choose a Dragon Ball fighting game and you're good to go.

Also, Ganondorf could probably defeat him, considering Ganondorf won't die to punches, and Saitama is too lazy to find the things that can kill him, nor could he effectively wield them. Ganondorf could just magic Saitama to death, since Saitama has no inherent resistance to magic.

>it's stupid as fuck
that's the whole point
>inb4 which fictional character is the strongest!

What's with all saitama wank
Main villains yeah sure

When have you seen any DB or DBZ character (up to Cell's saga) go to the moon and back at the speed Saitama did?
Well, all fighting occurs on Earth, and Saitama doesn't want to hurt people. You can't know this, the same way you couldn't know Goku could take out a planet effortlessly until way after Cell saga. You can extrapolate Piccolo charging energy to destroy the moon, to the massive amount of power Goku has even at that point. Saitama has not been in a position to destroy the earth, but he did shatter a bigass meteorite effortlessly.
Also, Saitama doesn't have an easily identifiable "weakest" or "strongest". He's always at 11, you just can't tell because of how the story is paced.

I was thinking same but op said video game

Gotenks ripped a hole in reality by yelling really loud. Master roshi blew up the Moon. Frieza can casually destroy planets with a finger. Goku can create gravitational waves with a punch. The only naturally-occurring object that can create gravitational waves felt across light-years are colliding black holes. Saitama is comically strong but only because the majority of the people around him are above average morals. Verses the literal gods that are running around the Dragonball universe

What if you got him to punch himself?

Saitama threatens to destroy the Earth casually because of him being annoyed at all the ruckus in the sewers underneath his home. No idea if he could do it "effortlessly", but he hasn't even used 1% of his power and he's blown a hole through a mountain-range, the likes of which Goku and Vegeta don't do until they fight while Vegeta has the Majin buff.

Not him but probably.
He destroyed most of a mountain range off in the distance using just the air force of his punch. He was holding back then too.
It's a gag character. He got knocked to the moon and leaped back within seconds

This. Saitama is only overpowered in the context of his universe. Teleport him into DBZ and he's basically Pikkon-tier. Granted, there are some absurdly powerful beings in his universe, like Tatsumaki, Blast, Bang, Atomic Samurai, Boros, Garou, Orochi, and Golden Sperm, but they still pale in comparison to some other universes. Tatsumaki, one of the top 5 strongest characters in-universe, would barely be notable in Touhou, for example.

>Fantasy Nature

Attached: __hakurei_reimu_touhou_drawn_by_maturiuta_sorato__25b038419a80ef28052af62ea02e9a42.jpg (1000x1521, 243K)

Hehe.

Attached: Umaru-chan came to laugh at you.jpg (600x454, 44K)

Amy character with mind control, hypnosis, sleep powers, psionics, etc. Saitama's body is godlike but his mind is completely ordinary. So even a regular vampire or something could just make him its thrall. Jigglypuff sings him to sleep.

Also, Saitama is a sensitive guy. So if a character was cute enough he might be convinced to just give up so they can win. He doesn't care very much about winning or proving himself either, he's not like Goku or something. So it wouldn't even be that hard.

mugen.fandom.com/wiki/Cheapie#Types_of_Cheapie

>Omed-tier Characters, which essentially use Statedef Overflow, except with their own separate .exe, .bat, or similar file.
>Whale-tier Characters, which aren't really characters as much as they are websites. When loaded, at its weakest, a video of a cheapie is opened winning the match and, at its strongest, downloads a character and opens M.U.G.E.N.
>Hypernull-tier Characters, which use a method known as Heap Overflow to overflow M.U.G.E.N with useless memory until it reaches the character's own code. After the code is executed, the character "starts" M.U.G.E.N normally.
>Frost-tier Characters, which are upgraded versions of Omed-tier characters in terms of coding. These characters use C# rather than M.U.G.E.N's standard C as their programming language, and can have a varying amounts of .exe files at their disposal. These characters are the first on this list to be considered malicious by disabling the task manager.
>Retrace-tier Characters, which either completely or partially overwrite the enemy's files.
>Anti-Malware-tier Characters, which can either run semi-automatically or automatically, making them far more dangerous than Frost-tier characters. There are various sub-tiers, currently known are the Alpha tier that relies on autorun.inf and the Beta tier which modifies the user's registry to open on start up, there is an even higher tier but it is undisclosed as of now.
>Dragon-tier Characters, which are really dangerous viruses disguised as characters. Dragon-tier characters often simply make the computer inoperable by various means, and may be able to end the cheapie war entirely. Fortunately, Dragon-tier characters are rare. Mathrus can be shown as an example of a Dragon-tier character.

I don't see any Saitama-wank in this thread.

So basically saitama has no feats that shows he's even close to frieza or cell
>Saitama threatens to destroy the Earth
And how easily could he do it his best feats are completely outmatched by frieza
So he did something a dbz character could do effortlessly something naruto shippuden characters could do effortlessly later in the series

Wobuffet hard counters Saitama. All Saitama can do is punch, Wobuffet just uses Counter and wins every time.

Fuck i meant completely outmatched by first form frieza

>mind control, hypnosis, sleep powers, psionics
People've tried that. It doesn't work.

Attached: Thick Spirit.jpg (600x848, 158K)

what the fuck is that black monster?

is that like garou and I forgot what is monster form looked like?

Scarf ditto

Attached: Ditto_Number_1.0.jpg (1200x800, 223K)

>about as strong as frieza
>final attack would have only destroyed the surface
OH HOHOHO

Attached: 98fb334e5beaeb8a1588e905206605929f95bfb1_00.gif (320x180, 413K)

actually given Saitama's insane durability he'd likely outlast even Wobuffet's immense durability.

Pre-monster, post-awakened Garou. When he wasn't just a mindless bumbling destruction machine and could actually think of something other than KILL Jester SAITAMA

Attached: Stupid Sexy Garou.jpg (1617x2253, 763K)

Any magic using character could just teleport him into a black hole and there's nothing he could do. Or instantly age him so fast he dies immediately.
He's basically superman without the kryptonite weakness. So that means magic is the way to win. You need actual Godlike "I ain't gotta explain shit" powers to beat him.

Boros' regenerative abilities are literally as potent as Cell's. What he lacks in raw power, he more than makes up for in every other way.

Didnt freiza charge a planet busting attack in seconds using only one finger boros isnt anywhere near as strong as him

saitama would just end up accidently stepping on the real part of wobbufett and knocking it out

cant regenerate with no cells

Attached: BIGGER BIGGER BIGGER.gif (403x251, 2.26M)

You guys talking about DBZ are stupid there's nothing shown yet that implies he couldn't just punch them once to win. His punch has no limit.

You can't teleport Saitama. You have to have a much stronger will than him. Tatsumaki, who can pull meteors from the asteroid belt with her psychic powers, could do little more than make his muscles twitch. To get rid of him, she had to literally move the tectonic plates underneath him to drop him into a hole, from which he became a Diglett.

Attached: Hug Webcomic.jpg (600x848, 147K)

Higher-end power-level 2hus like Hecatia, who's so impressive and powerful she can wear a t-shirt and make it look super cool and fashionable and do so in three separate places at once.

Attached: VFiS_Vol.1_back_cover.jpg (974x1381, 348K)

Lurk more you fucking faggot

>Boros' regenerative abilities are literally as potent as Cell's.
It's not especially since it has a shitty limit
Yes and that was him playing around in his first form and it destroyed a planet ten times the size of earth

Cell survived a much more potent explosion and still recovered. Boros has regenerated from some blood smatterings as well. Boros wouldn't be able to defeat Frieza unless Frieza was stuck in form 1 and had no way of powering up, but Boros is by no means weak.

frieza blows up planet vegeta in his first form and watches it explode while watching the killcount drop
frieza nukes namek easy
frieza nukes earth instantaneously after getting his ass kicked by vegeta to the point where a god has to fix the mess

most high powered characters in dragon ball can destroy planets. the newest villain eats them

Dude saiyan saga vegeta is enough to beat boros

The EDF.

Okay? If you want to argue that Saitama has a stronger "will" than any other character ever then you're basically just saying he has plot armor. Which, to be fair, he does. But if you consider him to also have plot armor in this theoretical crossover battle then there's no point even asking about it. It's like saying "if Saitama always wins, who can beat Saitama?"

Attached: Karna.jpg (1204x1060, 449K)

No, Saitama's will is his only god-given super power. He's always had it, and it was his only real power for the first 22 years of his life before he put his indomitable spirit to good use. His power is so massive that only reality warpers with more power than him can move him. Granted, you can still move the area around him, but you cannot move him.

Attached: x24.jpg (600x848, 136K)

Any character that can warp him into other dimension.

>with more power than him
Right, but when you're talking about something nebulous and invisible like "will", it's impossible to really say whether someone is stronger than him or not. No matter how powerful the enemy is, the dust could clear and Saitama could be standing there unfazed with a blank expression on his face. That's the point of him, he can just pull something from nothing and win every time, i.e. plot armor. If you want to have an actual "power level discussion" about Saitama I think you have to throw that away beforehand. But as you said his indomitable will is part of his powers so it's hard to even imagine how you'd do that.

I guess a character that can control reality could just rewrite the past to say Saitama already lost.

youtu.be/u8i_a6F_K0I

It's not really nebulous at all. Saitama just simply has a stronger willpower. He doesn't give up easily at all. Someone like Asura or Doomguy also have equally distinguishable willpower. He's not a gag character. Not to mention he doesn't have plot armor.

Objectively none that rely on strength/speed/skill/etc.
That's the entire point of OnePunchMan : all his physical stats are maxxed to whatever the law of the universe allow.
Which mean you need some reality-bender to defeat him.

So ... Baba ?

Attached: You IS Stop.jpg (125x124, 2K)

kirby

Could Saitama survive SS13?

Asking "Is there any character that can defeat Saitama?" is just dumb, the whole point is that he's absolutely OP and can't be defeated.
If Saitama and part 2 JoJo had a fight who would win?
If Saitama and Baron Munchausen had a fight who would win?
If Saitama and Bugs Bunny had a fight who would win?
etc.
Neither of them would win, the question just doesn't make any sense since both characters in each of these questions were designed to always win in some way, Joseph will always have an "that was my plan all along" asspull at the end, Baron will always be incredibly lucky and Bugs Bunny is Bugs Bunny.
The whole point is that he is undefeatable, thus no character can defeat him besides other undefeatable characters but then that would be more of a stalemate.
Asking whether anyone can defeat Saitama is just pointless.

That said due to nature of video games (possiblity of losing having to exist) I don't think there are any vidya characters that can defeat him since there aren't many vidya characters that are literally undefeatable.

Attached: 1541888315839.jpg (300x300, 64K)

Now I'm wondering who win in Bobbit Worm vs Mantis Shrimp ...

Attached: Motherfucking Mantis Shrimp.jpg (500x333, 109K)

>Speaking as an OPM fan, Saitama is neither all powerful nor indestructible. He has a set power level
The manga says out right that Saitama has broke his limiter and because of that he has infinite power.

Literally weaponized autism

many, since he does not have a very strong drive.

Attached: MEMEKAISER.png (1000x856, 557K)

Kirby, now go back

J.C. Staff stopped him already

Attached: 21757-full.png (665x374, 181K)

Can Saitama punch himself so hard he knocks himself out? Either answer, he's not strong enough.