What happened to the Mortal Kombat 11 hype?

There used to be daily threads, now there is.... nothing.

Attached: johncage.jpg (805x959, 72K)

there was a thread today fuckface

retards shitposting everybody left to /vg/ and there was a thread already

The shills went back to resetera
MK is dead, another champion of political incorrectness taken by the SJW crowd

nice assblast mad nobody takes your bait

Attached: ebin.png (717x474, 661K)

>assblasted leftoid projects his asshurt onto others
I've got plenty of great MK games to play, not losing sleep over one game being garbage. It wouldnt be the first time in this series. Just gonna vote with my wallet. Does that upset you faggot?

yap he mad

Attached: 6z8g3x2cm1rn8uxqo1_400.jpg (358x310, 81K)

One day mods started deleting threads and banning OPs. So the semi continuous threads died here and moved to /vg/

>posts le funny reaction image thinking it disguises his seething anger

The one user has posted his fantasy about SJW's and whatever. But really, Mods told us to take it to /vg/. We've been there since early February. Quality is similar to here, but there's very little discussion related to SJW/Alt-Right stupidity. Also, that Futa Fapfic guy got his shit autobanned

Attached: 1551889280292.png (977x769, 775K)

they put too much sjw shit in it, the music is all lame rappers no one likes, most of the designs are awful, the matches are full cinematic movies, etc.

look at the retard

Attached: 18 ok.jpg (540x497, 40K)

Stop giving him (You)s it's what he wants

that guy was spamming hard was he legit retarded

Attached: 1462924602414.png (442x556, 434K)

>Also, that Futa Fapfic guy got his shit autobanned

Attached: buono.jpg (423x309, 30K)

Honestly? I thought it had come out already. I saw all the ecelebs on twitter posting pictures of their "exclusive invites" and then didnt hear much.

What the fuck can you possibly say about a game that's already been done 10 times before that.

sorry I don't sit on Yea Forums all day fatass

did you just not look up anything there is lots of game play of it up

>lame rappers
>ice cube
YO HOL UP

We moved to /vg/.
Too many fags bitching about "muh titties" here in Yea Forums.

We will have this thread again when MK11 sells over 5 million copies.

mortal kombat is the soul of v only old fags from 2004 and up would remember op if a fag

Is there a discord? Does it have trannies? Is there waifuposters?

>Jax is in
>for some reason we are getting retarded clone characters like Jacqui and Cassie along with their parents

It’s two precious slots wasted for dog shit, seriously. Reptile might die for this stupid gender swapped / recolored character roster. Can they just retire Sonya and Jax already god damn.

We already are getting a lot of boring characters anyways no need to make it worse.

>Discord
Early on we decided to not have a discord
>Trannies
If they're there, they keep quiet
>Waifuposters
That's bog standard, but they're not the type to only post about how much they want Kitana to use a strap on on them

pk fag

Yea Forums is currently plagued with anti-shills who invade fun threads and unleash diarhhea on everything because fun isn’t allowed.

Jax is cool and Reptile is stinky

Unless it's a based Japan thread then hardly any shitposters appear

Maybe if people shut up about SJW just because 2-3 characters out of 25 pander to them.
Why can't people discuss Kotal and who's going in next instead? I want to see Smoke and Stryker in this era.

no it happens in KH and DmC threads

Pretty sure there's been around 5 today, one of which I remember seeing late last night as well.

Well I didn't see them, buddy.

because it looks like a sequel to MKX more than a second sequel to MK9, if that makes sense

MKX was bland

I had a lot of fun with MKX why didnt you

Nobody cares about this sjw garbage, and netherrealm is gonna learn that the hard way.

Er how is it SJW? you sound really retarded